• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother, My Slut Ch. 07

My Mother, My Slut Ch. 07

You get a call from the school. Apparently, a few of the neighbors talked to one of the teachers about what they saw. Now he wants to speak with you and I after class. As you enter, you see me sitting there, the rest of the class already dismissed. My teacher smiles at you, inviting you in.

You walk in quietly, wearing a short skirt and low cut shirt with long knee high boots. I smile, watching you as you sit down in front of his desk.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Macke, I'm afraid I have heard some very disturbing reports from some of the other parents."

You smile at him. "Yes, and what would those be?"

"I'm afraid that it involves sexual misconduct, statutory rape, and incest. If true, I will have no choice but to inform the authorit--"

"Stop right there, Mr. Myers." I interrupt quickly. "Mom, stand up."

You stand up instantly for me.

I smile, standing, moving up behind you, and guiding you to stand in front of Mr. Myers desk. Your hot body leans over the desk, your breasts and cleavage very well defined in your tight top. "Ok, you can continue, sir." I reply.

Mr. Myers coughs at the interruption. "As I was saying... I may have no choice but to inform the authorities of your misbehavings."

"What is the problem here, Mr. Meyers? These are just rumors, probably from the kids. You know how kids are and you know I'm famous. They probably just made some things up to boast to their friends."

Before he can answer, I reach my arms around you from behind, squeezing your breasts through your top, caressing and fondling them gently.

"Mmmm..." you moan softly, reaching back to rub my cock through my jeans. "Sooo... Mr. Myers, what can I do so you don't report these lies and rumors about us?"

"My word! Young man!! Mrs. Macke!!" The old teacher is flabbergasted as I push you forward, bending you over his desk. I lift your skirt, bunching it at your waist as I playfully spank my mother's exposed ass. "Good, no panties like you were told, whore."

You smile at old Mr. Myers, asking if there is anything you can do so he won't report us.

"Don't worry mom, I'm sure he won't say anything." Slowly pulling your top off, your full breasts pressed up against his desk as you lean over it. "Will you, Mr. Myers?" I undo my jeans, pulling out my cock, slapping it against your hot golden ass as I tease you.

You reach down into Mr. Myers laps, undoing his belt.

"M-Mrs Macke!! You... you can't allow such behavior!!! You can't do this!! He is your son!! You're his mother!!!"

"She's my whore, Professor." I answer, plunging my cock deep up into my mother's pussy.

"Oh yes, babe. Fuck me, honey!" you cry out as I enter you.

"You like that, mom? Show Mr. Myers how much you like it, slut."

You unzip Mr. Myers' pants, pulling out his cock even as you drive yourself back against my own.

Gripping your ass, I smash my cock deep into your cunt, ramming my mother's hot body up against my teacher's desk. "Ohhhh yesss, you hot little whore!!!" Jabbing my cock hard into you, spearing your dripping pussy. "Scream for it, slut!!!"

"Ohhh yes..." you cry in pleasure. "FUCK ME HARDER!"

I plunge my cock into you hard, nailing my mother's pussy as my teacher watches in shock and amazement. I continue to fuck you hard, wanting to hear your screams echoing down the hall of my school.

"Ohh god yesss!" you cry out, screaming louder, reaching for Mr. Myers' cock. He doesn't even notice as he just stares at your naked body, your breasts failing against the desk as my cock smashes back up into your cunt. You shove your pussy back against my cock again and again with each thrust, your tits bouncing all over as I fuck you from behind. You start stroking Mr. Myers' cock slowly as I nail you.

"That's it whore, get that wrinkly old cock hard for him. I bet he hasn't cum in years." I laugh, smashing my cock in and out of your pussy. Moving in rhythm now, fucking you long and steady.

You bend over further, taking his cock in your mouth as you lick the tip. Your grab his arms, pulling his hands on your ass as I continue to pump you good.

"OHHH!!!" Mr. Myers almost faints as you take his cock into your warm wet mouth. He squeezes your hot ass slightly as I pound my mother's pussy deep. Your tits are crushed up against the desk as I bang you again and again, over and over.

You moan around his cock as you suck it, feeling him grow in your mouth as my cock fucks you fully and deep. You love it, feeling great as I plunge into you harder and faster as you moan and scream in pleasure. You suddenly realize that the door to the classroom is still wide open. Seeing it open excites you even more as you scream louder, "Oh yes FUCKKKKK MEEEEE!!"

"You like that whore?? Take my cock, slut... beg for it, mom!!!"

"Ohh god yes...shove that hard huge cock in me deep... fuck my pussy... fuck me!"

I smile, watching Mr. Meyers as you blow him. "You want it bitch?? Want your own son's sperm deep inside that pussy? The fertile womb I was born from?"

"Oh yes babe, fuck me... shoot that hot big load of cum up inside mommy's pussy."

Hearing you say that, Mr. Myers orgasms, splattering his little load into your mouth. I bang you harder, deeper, fucking your pussy as you scream. "Cum for me mom!! Cum hard, you slut!!"

"Ohh god...yes... I'm cumming..." you cry out as you swallow Mr. Myers load. "Oh YESSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" You scream at the top of your lungs, squirting your cum all over my cock.

I plunge my cock into you fully, pressing you hard up against the desk as my cock explodes inside you. I cum hard, pinning you beneath your son, flooding and shooting up into you. "AHHHH YESSS BITCH!!!!"

You drive your pussy back onto my cock, taking it all into you.

"Ohhh yesss... take it mom... take it all, slut!!! OHHH GOD!!!" My screams echo down the halls everywhere.

"Oh yesssssss..." you continue to scream as your body rocks and spasms from multiple orgasms. "FILL ME UP WITH THAT HOT CUMMMMM!!"

Mr. Meyers falls back into his seat exhausted, unable to move. I slide my dripping cock out of your pussy before jamming it back up into your ass.

You scream at the unexpected violation before pressing back against me. "Ohhh god baby, rape my ass!"

"Yesssss... you love it don't you, mom?? Your young teenage son raping your tight hot ass... slamming his meat up into you... just like some bitch from school??"

"Ohhhh yessssss... use me... fuck me!!"

Over and over I drive into you, plunging into your ass hard, raping my mother in front of my teacher, smashing my cock deep into your ass. Your screams vibrate throughout the school for anyone to hear. My teacher lies collapsed back in his chair, his eyes transfixed on your hot glistening body.

"Harder... deeper..." you cry as I smash my cock into you. You continue to drive yourself back on my cock, making sure it goes all the way into your hot tight ass.

I climb over you on the desk, straddling your body, my legs spread around you as I mount you from behind, burying my cock into your ass up to the base of my balls.

"Oh yes baby!! Fuck me, fuck your mommy."

Hearing you say that starts to excite me as I drive it into you faster, fucking you harder. "Ohhh yesss mom, take it."

You continue to encourage me, wanting more. "Rape your mommy baby, fuck her good and hard."

"Ohhh yessss whore..." Harder, faster, I pound you over and over as you goad me.

"Ohh baby you that? You like fucking mommy's tight ass?"

"Ohhh...mom. Sooo good..." I pulling out quickly, plunging my cock back deep into your pussy. "Ohhhhh yesss whore!!" I scream, fucking your pussy even faster.

"Ohhh yesss baby, make mommy cum." you cry as you grind yourself back on your cock.

Moving into you faster, fucking you like crazy.

"Ohhhh..." you moan, holding your tits together, licking them for Mr. Meyers, who is now jerking off over you.

I continue pumping into you, fucking your dripping pussy, raping my mother's hot body. "This cunt belongs to me." I sneer, slamming into you harder.

"Ohhh shit... yess!! Make your mommy shoot her cum on your cock baby." You cry out before taking Mr. Myers' cock back into your mouth again. "Oh yes... fuck yesss... make mommy cum baby..."


I ramming my cock up into you, fucking you harder each time I hear you say that.

"Ohhh yesss... mommy wants that fucking cum of yours baby." you exclaim, sucking my teacher faster. Harder... faster... you can feel my cock pulsing and throbbing inside your pussy... plunging deeper inside you again and again. You clench your pussy, clamping it around my cock, milking it as you grip it tight.

Fucking you faster, raping you harder... so close to cumming, you can feel it as I plunge into you over and over, fucking my mother's dripping pussy.

"That's it baby... fuck me honey... cum in mommy's pussy."

Feeling you tighten around my cock I jerk up inside you hard and deep, fully into your pussy as I explode, erupting up inside you as I fill you. "AHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"Ohhhh god!!!" you scream out as your body orgasms once again, clamping around my cock as Mr. Meyers shoots his little load down your throat once more.

You slide off his desk, dropping onto the floor in front of me as you take my cock into your mouth, licking it clean, sucking the cum and juices off of it eagerly.

"Ohhhhh..." I groan, gripping your head, pulling you down fully around my cock.

You take it all in sucking it deep.

"Mmmm..." I moan, watching your hot slutty mouth wrap around my dick. I pull your head down to the base of my balls, my long cock going deep down your throat.

You gag slightly, but take it all as you reach up to grab my ass, pulling me to you.

My cock still hard, you feel me starting to fuck your face with my hips. "Ohhh yesss... mom."

You look up at me, sucking harder. The sight of my own mother's lips wrapped around my cock excites me even more as I thrust into your warm wet mouth. I grip your hair, forcing my cock down the back of your throat. Fucking your mouth harder, faster, I thrust down your throat deep.

You gag and choke as you take it all, sucking up and down the shaft faster, feeling my cock throbbing harder in your mouth.

"You want it, slut? Want this cock??" I ask as I fuck your face again and again.

"Yes, baby. I want it all." you answer quickly as you slide my cock out of my mouth only to take it back in deep to the base of my balls. "Fill up mommy's mouth with your cum baby."

"Make me cum." I order as I continue to watch you sucking my rod deep.

You start sucking faster, harder, taking my cock deep into your mouth before sliding out to the tip, stroking the shaft in your hands as your jerk me off. "Fill your mommy up baby," you encourage, looking up at me with a hunger in your eyes. "Shoot your load in mommy's mouth."

"Show Mr. Myers how mommy takes all your cum, baby." you continue stroking my cock faster, your hand now a blur along my shaft. "Make me your cock-sucking cum-slut baby."

You wrap you lips back around my cock completely, sucking my rod deep before sliding it back out. "Come on baby, fuck your mommy's mouth. Give it to mommy."

"Ahhhh yessssssssssss... " I groan, gripping your hair.

You continue to suck it hard, stroking it faster as you pull free. "I know you want mommy to take your cum baby. Give me your cum. Give it to mommy."

You go down deep around my cock all the way down to my balls, sliding it down your throat. Stroking my balls in your hands, you suck it harder and faster. You feel my cock pulsing and throbbing in your mouth, knowing I'm about to explode. "That's it baby, give it to me. Cum for mommy."

I jerk hard, thrusting down your throat, exploding up inside your mouth. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

You continue sucking my cock, swallowing all my hot cum. Sucking it all, squeezing it, making me jerk and shoot it all out.

I shudder and shake, jerking and spewing down your slutty warm wet mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother, My Slut Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds