• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Limo Loving

Limo Loving

Peals of laughter and sounds of mirth as the two blondes scrambled into the waiting limousine.

Silver lame halter tops and matching miniskirts were thrown askew in a quick effort to get naked and let the evening's games begin.

High-heeled, platform "fuck me" shoes hit the floor of the limo with a thud and now the girls were naked, save for tiny silver thongs. Those were quickly disposed of.

"Think the driver knows what we're doing?" Sandy tittered.

"Hope so!" Mandy chuckled as she crushed her lips to her twin sister's. She lived for these nights of kink, gaiety and joy. To be with her twin, her favorite female lover, who got her pussy wetter than any other person, who made her drip with want and need. Her nipples would literally harden when she heard her sibling's voice over the phone. Part of the pleasure was making love to her own mirror image, the identical twins both found that arousing. Their incestuous affair had gone on for some time, deepening in passion and meaning. As Mandy's tongue slipped into the groove of her sister's waiting cunt, she knew that they were doomed to be incestuous, loving sluts forever, but no one could ever separate them. Her own body was alive as she began the pleasurable task of getting her sister off and seeing Sandy's face contort in lesbian bliss. The only difference between them, subtle though it was, was Mandy was quiet in her lovemaking, while Sandy was a moaner.

"Oh fuck, that's good lover, don't stop, don't ever stop, you lezzie slut queer!" Sandy moaned as her sister's tongue snaked deeper into her pussy and all around her clit. The siblings were quite skilled in their lovemaking, each knew the other's likes, although they were generally the same. No toys for these bitches, the sinuous blondes liked fingers and tongues and massaging hands, oils that would lubricate heated flesh and allow them to slide all over each other and just let the loving go on and on for tender, perverted hours.

Mandy's hands traveled up sleek, tanned flesh, unmarred by tan lines, caressing breasts that were identical to her own, soft, round, supple, they bounced as she played with them. Sandy's eyes closed as she let her mind drift, the humming of the car engine almost hypnotic as her twin made incestuous love to her. She lived for these nights, they both did, when they could get away from the mundane, day-to-day existence and renew their familial commitment to one another.

It was always an adventure, always something fun and daring. Once, they had gone to a friend's wedding and snuck away to the bride and groom's honeymoon suite and sucked and licked each other into oblivion. Another time, Mandy had booked them into a Ski Chalet in Vale. They spent the entire time in the suite, finding new and exciting ways to pleasure each other, including seducing the cute little maid who brought their dinners. Neither girl skied.

The blonde lovelies had repositioned now, Sandy giving as good as she got. She caressed her sister's gorgeous ass as she had done so many times, inserting a finger into a waiting pussy and a dainty rosebud. Groans of joy filled the limo and the sweet smell of sex filled the back. Bodies arched and writhed and the trip continued on.

It was always an event when they got together and they tried to be with each other at least once a month, although it was more often than that, if the truth were told. Neither could be without the other for very long, they got antsy if they were separated for too long, their bond was primal and sexual. Each girl had their own relationship and lover, oddly, they were also with twins. For Sandy, it was beautiful Jennifer who shared her bed, her little sex toy, loving and slavishly devoted, worshipping happily at Sandy's body and catering to her every whim, sexual and otherwise. Jennifer would do anything Sandy wanted, she was the perfect little nymph for the older blonde, she loved to watch the ash-blonde head between her legs and feel the girl's slender body next to her at night. Jennifer's favorite things were to bathe Sandy and run her hands all over Sandy's soapy flesh and tease and tantalize until Sandy came and cried out for her to stop. Jennifer also took joy in cooking and keeping Sandy happy in their shared apartment. It was so funny, when Jennifer had first moved in, Sandy had no intention of seducing the sweet younger girl, but it was simplicity itself to do so and she found she couldn't stop herself from doing it.

Mandy lived with Nathan, Jennifer's twin brother. He was almost beautiful, if a man could be called that, his looks mirrored that of his sister. They were close, although not in the way Sandy and Mandy were. Indeed, the twins were oblivious to the perversities and outright kinks of their paramours and would have been shocked, had they known. They would have been shocked at another secret the blonde twins shared.

On a dare from Sandy, the girls had switched for an entire week. Sandy enjoyed Nathan's fucking, he was a smooth and controlled lover and he knew how to use his cock to bring a woman joy, but he was elegant and graceful in his fucking as well. Sandy was surprised to find out her twin enjoyed being buggered once in a while, but Nathan certainly did have the cock for it, slender and long. She had to admit, having his cock up her butt was a new kind of thrill.

Mandy enjoyed getting away from Nathan for a while and liked the company of pretty little Jennifer. She found that being doted on was quite fun and the nights just didn't seem to end -- the young blonde was sexually insatiable, despite her innocent appearance, Jennifer could lezzie-fuck for hours and constantly wore Mandy out. She also loved dressing for play, in sexy nighties, teddies, stockings and negligees, giving Mandy a sexy little fashion show each night they were together.

Both twins would have loved to see brother and sister fuck, to make them as corrupt as they were, but were far too content with their home lives to take the risk. As Mandy's fingers flew in and out of her sister's pussy and she suckled her clit, she knew her sister likely felt the same way. Their pants and grunts were growing louder.

"You are the best, the fucking best !" Sandy groaned as they rubbed against each other. Neither had any recriminations about what they were doing. Over the years, it had only brought them closer. Their first time was by accident -- Mandy masturbating and being caught by Sandy, an intimate discussion, followed by the confession that both girls had been seduced by an older, beautiful and experienced woman -- and both were still sleeping that woman. Once the cat was out of the bag, the girls were free to love each other however they wished -- and as for the woman, she had no complaints about the twincest loving she got a few weeks later.

The girls had followed similar career paths, although not initially. Mandy had wanted to be a filmmaker, while her sister had always wanted to help people and entered the nursing profession. A year later, her sister joined her in that field and both worked at the same hospital. A few lucky doctors had been fortunate enough to bed the girls, even more fortunate were the doctors -- or nurses -- who got to bed them both at the same time. Sandy and Mandy were two of the sexiest nurses in the Ward and pushed the limits -- they wore the tightest uniforms regulations allowed, they usually wore tiny thongs or G-strings -- even going sans underwear on occasion -- and they refused to wear sensible shoes, preferring high heels or stilettos. Was it any wonder morale wherever the girls worked was always high?

Both girls had done well in their field, achieving commendations for their hard work. Sandy and Mandy took pride in their job and looked after their patients with a lot of TLC. Sandy joked that TLC should stand for "Taking Lots of Cock" because they loved to find hunky male patients and when they were healthy enough, pay them little night-time visits. Getting some extra fucking on the side was a perk of the job and both blondes were slutty enough to take advantage of it, although their live-in lovers didn't lack for sex. It was simply that the blonde twins were out-and-out nymphos and no matter how much they fucked, they wanted more. If TLC with a male was available, there was certainly a lot of cute Nurse tail to be found. When they received their last little pay raise, the girls made it an open secret they'd be hosting a little private party in one of the larger, unoccupied rooms. Neither made it home before 4 AM.

Sandy and Mandy had already lost count of how many orgasms they'd had during their ride or even the time. They weren't going home tonight anyway, they were going to a small apartment they kept for just such nights as this. A mutual friend sublet it during the week, but the beautiful black lounge singer was working tonight and then going home with her girlfriend, a lovely Asian waitress named Grace, whose husband was out of town for the week and didn't know of her lesbian indiscretions.

The apartment was a hedonist's delight, with huge Hot Tub and silk sheets, a view of the city that was spectacular and a huge bedroom. Mandy and Sandy joked for their 30th, they'd host an orgy here and invite all their past lovers. Sandy added they'd need a convention center for that.

The apartment was also beautifully lit, so Mandy had done something she had always wanted to do -- she set up her film equipment, lighting every inch of the room, setting the scene, doing their hair and makeup, then finally choosing beautiful lingerie and heels for them both. Once every little detail was just so she filmed herself and Sandy making love for over 2 hours. The film was beautiful, Sandy thought, almost Ninn-like and when they watched it, they got horny again and ended up falling back in bed and really fucking each other hard. The following week, the girls wore matching leather outfits and made another film. Their collection now numbered 10 and whenever they couldn't be together and needed relief, there was always a sexy visual aid.

The twin's bodies were sweat-soaked, rivulets dropping erotically down their skin as they continued the frenzied lovemaking in the stretch limo. It was Sandy's turn to plan their next encounter, she wondered how to top this one? Perhaps going to a sex club? They hadn't done that one yet. Oh, she knew she'd come up with something to turn Mandy on -- neither had failed the other one yet.

They always made an evening of their dates, even from the early days. A nice meal, some dancing, some shopping, sexy clothes and of course, lingerie and heels. Both Sandy and Mandy loved the presentation, it was all about the build-up. Good sex was visual, tactile and should smell and taste good as well. The girls kept in tip-top shape and there wasn't an ounce of fat on either of their bodies. Their tits were so perfect, a few of the cattier nurses claimed they were enhanced. Uh-uh, all a gift from nature. Their legs were long and sleek and their asses taut and firm. Mandy loved rubbing and caressing her sister's ass and doing her from behind, while Sandy loved being on top of her sister and rubbing their pussies together until they could barely stand it anymore.

"F-fuck!" both girls exclaimed as they hit a bump in the road. It made their bodies slam together, but it was a jolt of pleasure that rippled through them both. The windows were fogged up, but neither girl would have cared if they were seen -- the risk was part of the thrill.

They were moving a little slower now, the kisses back to sweet and soft, tongues mingling. Mandy and Sandy loved to kiss, they were affectionate by nature and both loved oral stimulation. They moved together in perfect rhythm, their breasts now mashed together as they pulled apart for a breather.

"I need a drink!" Sandy gasped, her sister nodded in agreement.

"There's some Dom chilled right there!" Mandy beamed. Nothing was left to chance, both girls were meticulous by nature. Two glasses were poured, clinked together and sipped.

"To sex!" Mandy toasted.

"To incestuous lezzie sex!" Sandy chortled, the bubbles tickling her nose. They poured another glass and drank, then cuddled up together and just idly played with each other's breasts and pussies. They were far from done, but for now, the pair was content just to take a breather and keep the erotic embers burning.

The motion of the car was changing and the twins knew they were close to their destination. Fumbling around a bit, they got dressed again, knowing full well once they were inside the apartment, the clothes would come flying off again.

The car pulled to a stop and the door was open. The driver of the limo smiled at them, her beautiful face beaming, a wry smile on her sexy lips, a twinkle in her green eyes.

"Did you two enjoy the ride?" she asked.

"Sure did, Mom -- would you like to come and join us?" Mandy asked. Mandy felt her twin's hand creep under her skirt and saw Sandy wink at their beautiful, sensual, naughty mother. She winked back.

"Just try and stop me, darlings!" Skarlett said to her daughter, removing her driver's cap and tossing her wavy red hair to one side. She linked her arm in Sandy's. "I just don't get enough quality time with my girls" she purred as the twins led her indoors. Her girlfriend Hillary would have to sleep alone tonight -- Skarlett never passed up an opportunity for a re-union with the girls she had taught so well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Limo Loving

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 837 milliseconds