• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Annette and Chad's "Threesome"

Annette and Chad's "Threesome"

12

It was Friday night and our favorite happily married couple Annette and Chad were chatting in their living room. The fireplace was going, and it was romantic how the fire lights flickered, crackled and lit up the room an orange color.

The couple sipped their favorite herbal teas while they smiled and conversed.

Annette was wearing a tight white pajama outfit that accentuated her curves and Chad was wearing plaid black and blue colored shorts with a gray T-shirt. Chad noticed Annette's nipples were prominent through the fabric and her long crossed legs over her knees were enjoyable.

Annette liked to look at Chad's muscular legs and bulging arm muscles. As usual, they both enjoyed looking at each other.

"So tomorrow is Saturday. Do you remember?" said Chad.

Smiling shyly, Annette said "Do you mean our Saturday threesome plan?"

"Exactly," said Chad smiling broadly.

"I don't know about this," said Annette, "Why do you want to do this again?"

"It will be fun." Chad answered.

He was disappointed that she was having second thoughts.

Chad has always had a fantasy about having sex with two woman. And like a kid, he didn't want to let a "good" idea go.

"If we are happy together, then why do we need someone else sexually? Didn't we make a pact when we got married that we would get a divorce if either of us cheated?" Annette countered.

"Ya, but it wouldn't be cheating if we both consented to it." said Chad. "Let's just pretend that if we were to get another person involved, who would we pick? In other words, who have you always been attracted to and wanted to be intimate with secretly? I won't get jealous. I think it is natural to be attracted to other people. I think it is human nature. We just don't have to be screwing everything that moves." Chad explained.

"I guess that's true." said Annette. "I have to admit that I do sometimes notice other guys in an attracted way," Annette said while blushing. A part of Chad's stomach sank when she said that, but he knew it was an honest answer. He suppressed his immature jealous emotions.

"Ya? Which guys," Chad asked quickly. He had the same feeling and thoughts as she and everyone else does. So why should he feel jealous?

"Why don't you tell me first," said Annette. "Tell me who you have always had a sexual fantasy about. You pig." Annette asked faking a smile.

"OK. Uh........how about......Karen?" Chad said.

Karen was a classic blond,blue eyed, and great figured California surfer girl type you see in magazines. She could be in Playboy. Her hair was very long and very blond, and her measurements were probably 38-30-38. She had gentle sleek facial features with golden light brown tanned skin and cute sparkling eyes. Karen was a little quiet natured and only spoke when she had something important to say. She wasn't the chatty gossiping type.

"Ever since we went skiing with them 10 years ago, I have had a secret fantasy about her. I remember when she came out of their room wearing a really tight skiing thermal outfit. Her tits were huge and perky back then and she still had her great figure. She stood on the second floor indoor balcony and looked out over the living room area. I was looking up at her drooling, I think. It lasted all of 5 seconds. I actually couldn't help having sexual thoughts about her on that day. That's why I didn't want to go in the jacuzzi that night with everyone. I knew I would get a hard on." Chad confessed looking down.

Annette laughed, "You're kidding right?"

"No. I really felt that way. It was just this intrusive sexual thought that I couldn't control. I didn't actually visualize fucking her, but I just had these strong urge like feelings of wanting to have sex with her. It was kind of vague, but strong. Weird. I didn't want to truly fuck her or need to fuck her. It was just an intense sexual urge." Chad further admitted.

While squinting her eyes, Annette asked "How often do you think about her. And wanting to be sexual with her."

"Oh...it is only occasional" said Chad. He could sense her hint of jealousy and insecurity with the tone of her voice. "I mean, it think of her once or twice a year, and specifically only when I need some sexual imagery to cum while jagging off. So it would come to a total of one minute of lustful thinking about Karen. Annually. Since she let herself go over the years, there are not any recent sexy images of her burned in my data banks." Chad explained.

"That's mean," interjected Annette.

He was being honest, and was glad to see that Annette's face was content and she no longer felt threatened.

"Do you ever think of her when we are having sex? Do you ever need to do that to cum?" Annette asked.

"Actually, no." admitted Chad. "When we have sex, I am usually overwhelmed with lust with you and have to fight not to cum quickly since it is so great. You know I want it to last as long as possible. And for it to be as frequent as possible." Chad explained.

"Good answer. Bone head." Annette joked.

"I'm serious, Sweety" Chad said, "You know I love being with you."

"Answer the question." said Annette smiling. "Do you ever think of other woman when we are having sex?"

Chad hesitated while collecting his thoughts. "Honestly.... Honey..... I occasionally have done that. But it wasn't so much that I was not satisfied but I just wanted variety." Chad said.

"Fuck you! Variety. What the hell is that?" Annette challenged while raising her voice with a stern look.

"Calm down, Annette! This is supposed to be fun. Not upsetting. I am just sharing secret sexual thoughts with you. Humans have a sexuality to them. There is a difference between a thought and taking action. That is why they call it a fantasy! OK?" Chad lectured. He continued, "So don't get defensive. We would be lying if we said we never get attracted, noticed, or fantasized about other people. We would have to be machines not to do that. And people aren't machines."

"OK" said Annette, "Sorry, please continue."

"This is a guy confessional alright? Men regularly think about sex. We notice cute women wherever we are. The split second a beautiful woman enters a room we know it. We secretly inhale when they pass by. We sneak looks at their legs, tits, and ass. I personally and consciously do not stare nor rubber neck hot babes since it is always obvious and tacky. I hate when our friend Glen does that. His wife should smack him. Anyway, sometimes a woman will have these great lips that seem perfect for kissing or getting a blow job from. Some woman are lucky that way. You are lucky that way." Chad continued his monologue.

Annette listened intently. She knew she was getting honest "How a guy thinks information," and she was taking it all in.

"Guys are so primitive," she thought. "They really do think with two heads. Scary." Annette joked to herself.

Annette looked at Chad with an interested expression while he spoke. Sometimes, however, it was almost a "I feel sorry for you expression" on her face.

Chad sipped some tea and then proceeded. "Sexual thoughts are part of living. For a guy, it is really just a natural part of us. Granted, some people get obsessed and become sex addicts, but I am talking about a normal physiological thought process that is ingrained into us. A blueprint if you will. A fact. It would be unhealthy to fight it, ignore it, or to feel guilty about it. As quickly as a sexual thought enters my mind it leaves me. If I see a gorgeous woman and feel like I want to see her naked, the thought leaves as quickly as it enters my mind, and I ignore it after that. I don't dwell on it nor ferment it. I don't think I want to know her name or anything like that. And yes, I will think about her if I need masturbation material. Why not? In fact, if I fantasize about different woman when I masturbate, I probably think of at least 4-6 different woman by the time I cum. Guys need visuals. Mainly visuals for sexual stimulation. That is why we like porno. By the way, you are always at the top of my masturbation list, baby." Chad confessed.

"Oh, Thanks. I feel special." Annette quipped sarcastically. "Proceed..... Shit head." she said.

"Oh...and if a guy says you are pretty or look nice, what he is really saying is that he would like to have sex with you. And that is a fact 99 percent of the time. And it is 100 percent true if you are obviously in a sexy outfit like a bikini or tight dress or skirt. It is a subconscious communication. There, now you know," explained Chad.

Annette remembered when a store clerk recently helped her carry her bags to the car. He was cute and probably 18 years old. He complimented how pretty her dress was. So now she knows. "Flattering," she thought to herself.

At that exact moment, unbeknown to her, that cute clerk was masturbating thinking about her. The clerk was thinking about her legs and the cleavage shot she gave him when she bent over to pick up her bags. Those images burnt a permanent image in his brain.

"Well, that's about it. Now your turn. You tell me who you would like to fuck." Chad requested with a joking intonation.

"Who are you attracted to, I mean?" Chad repeated softly looking into her eyes.

Annette blushed and hesitated. Her eyes darted to the side avoiding eye contact.

Chad got up and walked over to her and leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips for 5 seconds. He looked her in the eyes and said, "It's OK... Sweety, I won't be jealous. It is just a fantasy. I just want to know. It is just for fun. So tell me OK?" Chad asked.

"I told you some secrets." Chad continued.

"Alright, you horn dog. Do you want me to be brutally honest?" Annette asked.

"Of course," Chad answered quickly with a curious look on his face. His curiosity was now peaked.

"Are you going to think less of me?" asked Annette. "If a guy is horny and lets the world know about it, he was a stud. But if a woman expressed any sexual interest she is a slut. Right?" asked Annette. "So don't make me a slut," said Annette. "I don't think I like this game."she added.

"Please. I won't do that. We are just sharing fantasies. Sure, it is embarrassing and private, but it is also exciting and fun. It is a good outlet. I will respect your feelings and fantasies. I won't judge them. OK? It is just some innocent fun. I kind of like to see you get nervous talking about it. It adds a different kind of spark. So please be honest. OK?" said Chad.

"OK" says Annette.

"So who are you attracted to?" asks Chad.

Annette gets nervous and blushes again. "In general, I do not think like that. But... I guess...I like muscular guys. I like brown skin. I like strong but gentle types. It is really hard for me to come up with someone. .....Alright......... I have to admit that I have noticed ..................Ryan. There..... Ryan..... Happy?" said Annette with a shy embarrassed smile.

"I knew it!" said Chad, "I like Ryan. He is a good guy. I remember when we went on a skiing trip. You, Ryan, and myself were in the jacuzzi outside around sunset. For some reason his wife Elly didn't want to go in the jacuzzi. You got kind of nervous when he was standing in from of you with a speedo type thing on. I remember you couldn't take your eyes away from his groin area at one point. But you tried to look away desperately. I thought it was kind of funny at the time" said Chad.

"I knew it." Chad repeated, "That wasn't so bad now was it?".

"No." admitted Annette quietly.

"Have you ever wanted to be with a girl?" asked Chad.

"Not really.... But once in college, Randy ( Annette's gay life long friend) had a female friend who was gay and was interested in me. Her name was Phoebe. Remember her? She was Caucasian, short brunette hair, and with a slim nice body. Randy asked me if I was interested in Phoebe and I kind of considered it very briefly, but decided it wasn't my thing. I do remember Phoebe being pretty. Other than that, no, it has never crossed my mind." said Annette.

Chad was getting a hard on listening to her talk about being interested in another woman. Chad remembered Phoebe. She was definitely cute.

"Why do guys like girl on girl action?" asked Annette. "I don't get off thinking about two guys getting off together." said Annette.

"Woman are beautiful that's why." said Chad, "Nothing is hotter than two hot babes going at it."

"Whatever," interjected Annette.

Chad looked at Annette sitting in the chair with her legs crossed at the knees, her right hip showing, and rocking her right foot. It was a sexy and romantic picture. She was very relaxed and sipped her tea looking at the fire place. Chad quietly observed her. He enjoyed watching her. He appreciated her.

"Close your eyes please," Chad suddenly politely ordered.

"Why?" Annette asked.

Chad looks at the clock. It is 11:45 PM.

"I have an idea. Just close your eyes. We are going to use our imagination. OK? Just close your eyes and relax. Take deep breaths," requested Chad.

Annette smiled and closed her eyes.

She takes a deep breath and then she suddenly gets nervous. "Did Chad have someone else there?" she wondered with her eyes closed.

The sound of a door opens and footfalls slowly follow and get louder and closer. "I want you to imagine....Ryan. He is standing right here," said Chad. "Say Hi to Ryan," Chad tells her.

"Hi, Ryan," Annette said while trying not to laugh. She had a big smile on her face. She felt vulnerable. Her eyes were still closed.

"Ryan said Hi too. Sweety. Ryan is looking at you right now. He said that you are beautiful. He said he wants to touch you. He says he has always felt attracted to you and secretly lusted after you. He said Elly (Ryan's wife) never liked you that much, since she knew he was attracted to you. Apparently when he was drunk one night, he was dumb enough to share that with her." said Chad.

Annette began to breath rhythmically and deeper. She squinted her eyes and looked out. She was visualizing very well. Ryan was there in the room with them. He was definitely there.

Ryan was an attractive tall, slim, but well muscularly built African-American. Ryan had a calm persona, but was no push over either. He was a classic calm and strong type. He was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with a red tie and black dress pants. His chiseled jaw matched his full lips and gentle eyes. Ryan was bald. But it was a very sexy bald. Ryan's pants now had a bulge in them. He felt embarrassed. He couldn't believe that his friends invited him over for this. He felt nervous and excited.

Annette felt nervous and excited too. Chad looked at both of them.

"Walk next to Annette." Chad told Ryan.

Ryan complied and walked over to her. He stood next to Annette.

"Ryan is pulling his pants down now Sweety. Do you see him?" Chad asked.

"Yes, I do see him." Annette said breathing heavier. Her pajama top felt tighter and her nipples hardened.

"Go ahead Ryan, take it out. Take out your thing." ordered Chad. Ryan cleared his throat then happily obliged.

"Ryan is standing next to you. His pants are down now. He is taking his cock out. Ryan is enjoying looking at you honey. He said I am lucky. He is looking at you and stroking his cock. His cock is really hard for you." explained Chad.

"What do you want him to do?" asked Chad to Annette.

"I don't know, what ever he wants......I guess." sheepishly responded Annette.

Ryan walked very close to Annette with his cock at attention.

Ryan looks at Chad, and Chad nods as if giving permission. Ryan closes his eyes for a few seconds, then opens them, takes a deep breath, and gently places his cock next to Annette's face. He puts it close to her mouth. Annette jumps up a little startled at the contact. She can smell Ryan. He smells good to her. Ryan gently rubs his cock on her left facial cheek. Annette smiles while he does it. It feels warm. She smiles and opens her eyes.

She looks up at Ryan and softly kisses his cock. She quickly kisses it a few more time and then her tongue comes out. Their eyes are locked together. Ryan begins to moan, and closes his eyes. Annette's heart began racing.

"That feels so good, Annette, Please don't stop." Ryan whispered.

"It's OK baby. Keep it up. It is nice." Chad reassures Annette.

Chad starts to get a firm bulge in his pants. Seeing his wife getting horny somehow turned him on.

Annette then takes charge and opens her mouth. Ryan's cock naturally goes right in and she starts sucking on it. Sucking and slurping noises mix with the crackling fire sounds. Annette darts her tongue at the bottom tip of Ryan's cock. It is the most sensitive part for him and he begins to rock his hips. Annette and Ryan develop a rhythm together.

His cock goes in and out, and in and out.

Annette keeps opening her eyes to check how Ryan is doing and he is very content. His eyes are closed and he softly grunts.

Chad decided to take out his cock too and starts stroking it.

There they are in the living room. Annette has Ryan's cock in her mouth and Chad stands near by touching himself.

Chad walks over to the horny interracial couple and begged, "Suck mine too.... Sweety...please."

Annette turns her head and looks at Chad. She has a sudden scared look on her face. She is worried that Chad will be critical, but decides to enjoy the moment and avoid negative thoughts.

Chad smiles at her.

Annette smiles back at Chad as he puts his cock into her mouth.

"Oh...ya....honey" Chad shared.

Annette takes in another man's smell and essence. She always liked Chad's smell and taste.

Ryan stroked himself as he watched Annette licking and slurping on Chad's hard engorged dick.

Annette rubbed on her pussy through the fabric of her pajamas.

Annette suddenly darted back at forth at Ryan and Chad with her mouth. She would suck on one cock, and then go back to the other. They shared her attention until Chad said "Ryan....you can go down on her. Right honey?" Chad asked Annette.

"Yes.....Ryan..... Please go down on me." Annette asked in a quiet husky voice.

She began to get flushed and took deep heavy breaths. Annette licked Chad as he moaned and Ryan stepped out of his pants and took his tie off. He threw the red tie on the floor. His white shirt was on but the buttons were open. His muscular chest was exposed and so were his tight six-pack abs. Ryan had an intense look on his face. He wanted Annette. It was his fantasy too. Ryan's dark skin glistened with the fire place lighting. Their skin colors complimented each other. Annette couldn't take her eyes off of him.

Annette began to get nervous and she stopped sucking on Chad and she looked down at Ryan. She was sitting in the chair still, and Ryan came up to her and kissed her firmly on the lips. She kissed him right back and their tongues explored each others. Chad began to feel a little uneasy.

"Annette was enjoying herself too much," Chad thought.

Ryan was getting into it and he aggressively grabbed under her shirt at her breasts. Annette took a deep breath a pushed her body and chest into his hard hands. Her hard nipples were massaged by his rough large hands. She took off her shirt. Reddish marks from the friction were visible on her bosoms.

Ryan's cock was still at full attention. Annette looked at Ryan's dark strong looking cock. His veins were bulging on it and she thought he was about the same size as Chad. But the head of Ryan's cock seemed bigger for some reason.

Ryan then grabbed Annette's pajama pants and slid them off her long silky legs. He slowly kissed her legs up and down on both sides and inhaled deeply. Annette opened her legs widely on the couch and fully exposed herself to Ryan. She had on her white high French cut panties. He sucked on her right hip flesh and gave her a hickey. Ryan took in her beautiful sight and he began to pant and a trickle of sweat presented on his forehead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Annette and Chad's "Threesome"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds