• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jorden's Daughter Ch. 02

Jorden's Daughter Ch. 02

Jorden wok up the next morning with his head swimming with doubts. Had that been a dream or did it really happen? With a groan he rolled out of bed and went into his master bath. He started the shower letting the water get hot before he stepped inside. A moan escaping his mouth as the nice hot water washed over his body. His tight and aching muscles slowly letting themselves relax. Then a flash of Cassandra's naked body caused a stirring in his body. He pictured her moaning his name and begging him to fuck her. As he imagined he began to stroke his cock, pumping it just the way he wished his daughter would. He paused and leaned against the shower wall. His daughter. "What have I done?" he spoke to himself. Dwelling in doubt wasn't going to help his current problem and he knew that if he didn't fix this problem when he went to talk to his daughter it would only add to the desire he already felt for her. Closing his eyes so that the water could run over his entire body he began to stroke his cock again.

His mind pictured his daughter on all fours in front of him, looking up at him with a smile that conveyed a lust for him that was forbidden. He was sprawled out on the couch his hard cock rubbing his belly just below the button. "Suck it Cassie." He groaned with his daughter smiled and opened her mouth enveloping his cock in her warm wet mouth. Her tongue working alone the shaft before her lips closed around the head to suck. She brought a hand up to grope his balls.

"Daddy?" Cassandra called through his bathroom door before she knocked. Her voice calling him caused his cock to erupt in his hand and a loud groan to escape his lips. "Daddy are you alright?" He nodded even though she couldn't see him and struggled to talk for a moment.

"Yeah. Sorry Cassie. Did you need something?"

"Hurry up with your shower dad! I made breakfast."

"Ok I'll be down in a few." When no other sound came from his door he figured she had taken that answer and headed back down to the kitchen. He ran a hand over his face and grabbed the shampoo to finish his shower.

Cassandra stood outside her father's bathroom door. She was shocked to find that ever since last night she couldn't get her father out of her mind. His cock was on her mind more than any of her boyfriends had ever been. She didn't understand it but she wasn't going to ignore it. It made her feel naughty and sexy. She smiled pushing herself off the door and headed downstairs to set the table for breakfast. Plates, glasses, napkins, forks, and knives. Until last night she had never really liked her dad. She's always loved him, he was her father after all, but never really got along with him. Now that had all changed with one happening.

But now she wasn't sure how to proceed. She couldn't just bring it up at breakfast; her dad didn't seem to be as okay with what happened as she was. Even though he was the one that started it. She brought the plates with food on them to the table. She had woken up early so she could make scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and oatmeal. Her father love oatmeal for some reason, she thought it was just glorified horse food. With the food on the table she then poured herself some orange juice and her father some apple juice. She took her seat and waited for her father to get done in the shower. She didn't have to wait long before her father came down stairs. He had dressed himself fully which was abnormal, she figured it was because of last night's happenings. His sweats hung loosely on his body and the shirt he had on gave away nothing. She gave a little sigh of disappointment as he sat down and began to fill his plate. She figured she should wait on bringing up last night till he was in a better mood.

"So there's a party tonight over at..."

"Cassie, we discussed this last night. You're grounded."

"We didn't discuss anything you just grounded me. All I did was come home after curfew."

"Almost four hours after curfew. You're lucky I didn't have to work today."

"You didn't have to wait up on me dad."

"What was I supposed to do? Just assume you were out partying and that you'd be fine? I was worried Cass."

"I highly doubt you were worried, I think it was more a desire to punish me when I got home. Hence the grounding."

"Think what you like but you're still grounded."

"I'm too old to be grounded!"

"You're not going out tonight!"

Cassandra huffed. Her father could be so infuriating. She got up and left her plate on the table stomping up the stair and slamming the door shut. She knew it was an immature thing to do, but what other options did she have? She sighed and flopped down on her bed staring at the ceiling. Once some of the anger towards her father had cooled out of her system she noticed that although she was angry with him, she was also wet from their small argument. With a small groan she rolled over on her bed her hand sliding down under her jeans to rub her clit though her panties. She thought back to the night before when her father had taken her. Roughly thrusting his cock in and out of her. She moaned and moved her panties to the side needing more. Her hips bucked against her hand as she shoved two fingers as deep into her pussy as she could get them. Curling them upwards to hit her spot.

"Oh daddy!" She moaned into her pillow as she pumped her fingers in and out of her cunt a few times before she went back to stroking her spot. "Oh yes daddy!" Her hips movements became more rushed and needy on her fingers. "Fuck your little girl daddy!" She pushed her fingers in harder and deeper before pulling them out at a frantic speed her moans growing louder before she started to feel her back tightening up. Her pussy began to get tighter around her fingers and suddenly she felt herself explode. "Oh fuck daddy, fill me with your cum!" She lay there reeling from her orgasm then she heard quick foot falls moving down the hall towards her father's room. She smiled knowing he had just heard her cum for him. She moved her fingers to her mouth and sucked her juices from them before closing her eyes. Drifting to sleep with the smile still on her lips.

Cassandra awoke later in the day and when she looked at the clock she realized it was only a few short hours until the party would be starting. More determined than ever that she was going to go to this party she headed for the bathroom that connected to her room to shower and get ready. The outfit she decided on was quit sexy and something she knew her father would kill her if he found out she wore it out. She smiled to herself as the short skirt she used for a swimsuit cover now only covered her just past her round ass. The tank she pulled over her head was dangerously v'd at the neck and with the push up bra she had on under it there was barely anything left to the imagination. She pulled her hair up into a messy tail leaving tendrils of hair to fall around her face, accenting her long neck and beautiful shoulders. She topped off the outfit with a pair of heels that made her legs look amazing.

Happy with her appearance she looked at the time. Only an hour before the party. Now her next task was getting out of the house without her father noticing. She would probably have to walk seeing that her father had taken her cell so she couldn't call for a ride and her car would only alert her father to her leaving. She squared her shoulders and slowly headed out of her room. She was careful not to hit any of the places on the stairs that would make any sound. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs to look around and make sure the coast was clear before heading for the door. She slowly turned the knob and opened the door. She made it! She was home free.

"Where do you think you're going young lady." Fuck. She froze trying to think of something to say before she turned around smiling at her dad.

"Just getting something out of my car daddy!" He raised an eyebrow at her, leaning against the doorway between the living room and the kitchen.

"You got dressed like that to go and get something from your car? Why do I not believe you?"

"It's the truth! I was just.." He cut her off.

"Just going to the party I told wouldn't allow you to. And dressed like that!" He walked toward her. "Why must you always dress like a tramp?"

"It's the fashion these days dad!"

"You dress like this to get guys attention don't you Cassie?" He reached around her to push the front door shut again. "You want boys to check you out, to wish they could touch you." He started backing her up till her back hit the door. "To want to fuck you." She was breathing heavy as she looked up at her dad.

"Yes." He stopped advancing on her just before his body touched hers. He placed his arms on either side of her head on the door as his forehead touched her forehead. He seemed to be trying to calm himself down as he refused to open his eyes and she could tell he was shaking. She reached forward slowly and touched the waist band of her father's jeans. When he didn't stop her she unbuttoned his jeans then pulled the zipper down. She grabbed his jeans at his sides and pushed them down enough that his boxer clad cock popped forward pulling a groan from his mouth. She reached for the waist band of his boxers next.

"Cassie... we can't do this." She ignored his protest and pushed his boxers down to where his jeans were. "Cass, this isn't right.." his breath left his lungs as her hand gripped his cock and I began to pump.

"I want you daddy!" That drug a moan from his mouth and in one swift motion he bent down grabbed her thighs just below her ass and lifted her in a way that spread her legs for him. He pressed his cock to her pussy, finding her entrance and driving his cock deep into his daughter with a grunt. Cassandra yelped with the sudden movement before letting her head fall back against the door. She curled her legs around his waist as he began to pump his cock into her with a force of desperation. She gripped his shoulders as he bounced her against the door with each forceful thrust. "Fuck me daddy!"

"Fuck Cassie!" She forced her hips against his thrusting hips. Her vision began to have white specks floating around just moments before her father had her screaming though her orgasm. That only spurred his hips into a frenzy of bucking before with one final hard thrust she felt his cock emptying deep inside of her. "Fuck!" After a moment he pulled away from the door still holding her up and walked over to the couch, lying her down before lying down on top of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jorden's Daughter Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 547 milliseconds