• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Awakening of Susan Ch. 02

The Awakening of Susan Ch. 02

I started to cum when Drew went in and out about two times and I had a steady orgasm going right away. After Harry came, he pulled out of my mouth and Drew took his place for his blow job. Harry got behind me and with the juice from my pussy and his wet cock, he easily slid into my asshole.

Both men made this fuck last a long time and I came repeatedly until finally, after about forty minutes, Drew and Harry came in me at about the same time. I fell on my back to rest after that wonderful fuck and I thought that was it for the time being. They were just starting. They had me spread and masturbate for them which turned me on a lot and then suck both of them hard so that they could continue.

Harry lay on his back and pulled me on top of him and slid in my pussy while he sucked hard on my nipples. Drew knelt down and entered my ass while putting on a lot of scented oil in my ass and on his prick. They did another long fuck and with the feeling of two huge cocks in my two holes, I built up my orgasms until I was continually cumming for the last ten minutes or so.

Harry couldn't hold out and shot a big load into my cunt but Drew continued to pump me for another ten minutes until he finally unloaded in my ass. I was a well fucked woman and I loved it. Saying that doesn't begin to describe how good I felt. I wanted to stay with these two men forever.

Unfortunately, my husband, John, was coming home from his business trip at about 8pm. I wasn't sure that I could be cool about what I had been doing but I found that John was full of business talk and after feeding him he just wanted a quick fuck and a good night's sleep.

He came in less than one minute and was sound asleep in less than a minute after that. The difference between the fucking I had been used to and the recent fucking I had been having made me sure that I wanted more cock than John was ever going to give me. I had to decide how to handle the situation.

I heard Drew come home about 2am and I knew it was crazy but I quietly opened my door and went to his door in my robe. I knocked and Drew opened the door and I came in and stripped for his blow job. He took a longer time than usual before he rewarded me with his cock nectar and I wondered if something was wrong. When I came up for air I asked him what was bothering him and he asked me if I was using protection. I said no but foolishly told him that I was probably pregnant with his baby, he got very upset and told me to leave. I went home in a state of shock but I felt I could talk to him after John left for golf.

The next day when John left, I quickly stripped and put on my long T shirt and knocked on Drew's door. He opened it and I dropped to my knees. He came up to me with his cock half hard and began to hit me across the face with his prick as I tried to get the head in my mouth. He called me a conniving bitch who fucks a man she just meets, sucks he and his friend off like she had been doing that forever, and then says she is knocked-up and he is the father.

He wanted nothing to do with that kind of bitch and wanted me to leave immediately. I was crying by this time, and tried to tell him that I had never done anything like that before but when I saw him I just melted. He said that was bullshit and he wasn't buying it. If I was knocked-up my husband should worry about that. He literally kicked me out of his apartment. I was in such a state of depression I didn't know what to do.

I sat at my kitchen table crying and the phone rang and I jumped for it hoping it was Drew. It was Cindy and she heard me tell her what happened and she said she would be right up. When she arrived, I explained in great detail, my relations with Drew.

I told her of the kneeling and the two men play and everything and what Drew concluded when I said I thought I might be pregnant with his baby. She reminded me that black men don't want to hear that shit. They very much like it when they knock-up a white woman but they don't want any of the responsibilities that go with it.

She told me that I needed to find another man to take Drew's place. I told her I couldn't even think of another man but I needed Drew to love me. She said that her man, having seen me talking to her, wanted to meet me. She warned me that what he really wanted to do was to fuck me. I ask if she minded his fucking other women and she said that she had no real choice and so it might as well be with someone she likes. She call her man, Greg, and asked him to come to her apartment. She convinced me that I should just come and say hello to Greg and that's all.

Greg was very sweet and comforting and I soon found myself naked with the other two and Cindy and I taking turns sucking Greg's big cock. He fucked me and I loved it and I had sex with Cindy and I found I loved that, also. After I left her apartment I was even more depressed.

Here I was, a woman who had never had an orgasm with a man until a few days ago, and now I was fucking anything that could walk and eating another woman's pussy. I was very frightened at how much I loved it. What was becoming of my life? I had been given pleasure like I never imagined, and I think I may be pregnant with a black man's baby. What am I doing?

When John came home from his golf game I couldn't hide my tears and he was very concerned. I told him it was because I was alone so much and after about an hour of crying and listening to how caring John was, I admitted to my fucking the next door neighbor. I thought he was going to go crazy with what I had done. Instead, he confessed that his favorite fantasy was to think about my fucking black men while he hid and watched.

I told him of my having two men at the same time and as I told him, he took off his clothes and masturbated as I talked. When I told him about the one man being in my pussy and then the other slipping into my ass, he shot a huge load of cum which I leaned over and swallowed. I had never done that to him before and it was obvious that he loved my swallowing his cum.

For the first time he licked my pussy after I told him how my black men licked me and he seemed to like it and I came for the first time with him as he tongued my hole. I told John that Drew might have gotten me pregnant since he fucked me several times while I was fertile. My John hugged me and said if I was pregnant, we would work it out. I felt a huge love for the man to whom I was married. He begged me to get Drew into our bedroom and fuck his brains out while he hid in the closet.

I called Drew and told him that I had to see him but I was expecting an important call from John, and so would he come to my apartment. He said yes and we barely had time to hide John before Drew knocked on the door. I said John had taken an unexpected trip that morning and would be gone for two days but he needed to pass some information to me to give his father's secretary, which was very confidential.

Drew didn't want to hear about that but was concerned about my "pregnancy problem". I told him that was of no concern to him, but I needed him to fuck me. As we were having this conversation we were walking into my bedroom and Drew smiled and said he liked the idea of fucking me in the bed where I sleep with my husband.

I reached up to kiss him and he lifted my skirt and saw that I had nothing on underneath and started to rub my clit. I unzipped him and gave him my best blow job. I couldn't believe how hot I got knowing that John was watching and listening to our every moves. I was determined to give Drew the fuck of his life and John the show of his life!

As Drew shot his first load into my mouth I opened wide so that John could see the cum shooting in and then my swallowing it. Drew then spread me and proceeded to fuck me in many positions until he shot another load in my wet and willing cunt.

All the time he was pounding me he called me a fuck for black cock, black slut, black dick cocksucker and many other names. It made me hot and I was sure John was loving it! I came about fifteen times during this hour long fucking. He pulled out and pushed my head down to clean his and my juices from his cock. He said that I was nothing but a black cock cleaner and as soon as I got him hard again, he was going to fuck my sweet white ass.

We lay on the bed and he sucked my nipples, and, with his big mouth, almost getting half my breast into his mouth. My nipples were very tender and aroused as he did this. I sucked him for about twenty minutes until he pulled me up to my hands and knees and got in back of me and shoved his cock up my ass.

As he pounded, I put my head down and I could look between my legs into the closet where John was watching. I was moaning with pleasure when I saw a large glob of cum shoot out of the closet and I knew that John was liking what he was seeing. Drew came with a loud moaning and calling me a fucking good for nothing whore which put me over the edge for my final orgasm with him. He pulled out and told me to be ready for him at about 4pm.

I asked him to come back to my apartment because I really got off on fucking him in my husband's bed. He laughed and said I was a true black ho and he might bring a friend or two.

When Drew left, John came out with cum all over his belly and cock and still had a hard-on. I asked him how he liked the show and he bent me over and stuck his cock into my cum filled asshole and fucked me hard while calling me a black cock whore and black cock slut and other things that got me hotter and hotter. As he came he pulled me buy my hair until we were kissing. It was so sexy and passionate that I had my last and biggest orgasm as we kissed and ass fucked.

John was as excited as I was about Drew coming back at 4pm and we hoped it would be with a few of his friends. John had me take him in my mouth while he told me all the things the men would do to me. I was so happy with the way things were turning out that when Drew showed up with three other men, I went crazy fucking and sucking all four, knowing that my honey loved it and was cumming like a fire hose.

Two months later, after missing two periods, I went to the doctor and discovered that I was pregnant. John and I talked about it and we both wanted the baby but decided that his father would disown him when he saw it was black and we reluctantly got an abortion. We decided that if we could ever get away from his family, we would have a black baby and then say, after a few months, that we adopted him.

One of John's favorite fantasies is for me to have milk in my tits that he can suck empty twice a day as I sit on his lap with his cock up my ass or cunt while he empties my titties. I just turned 21 and we celebrated by John taking me to a black bar, after having me dress up in a short, short skirt, see through blouse and no panties or bra.

Even lifting my arm to drink a drink would expose my bare ass and John had me sit on a bar stool and have my back to the bar. Anyone who looked was seeing my pussy which had to be wet and swollen because I was so excited. Finally a black man came to me and told me to go to the men's room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Awakening of Susan Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds