• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jorden's Daughter

Jorden's Daughter

Jorden heard the car pull in as he was sitting on the couch channel surfing. Glancing over at the clock he gave a sigh and shook his head. 3:45am blinked on the digital clock. He heard the cell phone of his daughter ring from outside the house.

"No I'm fine. Just got back. Don't worry girlfriend, my dad is a push over. Always has been. Of course I'll be there tomorrow night. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Yep. Later girl." She was extremely loud on her phone. It was obvious to him right away she was drunk. He stood up as he heard her keys rattling in the door before she opened the door and stumbled though it. She ripped her key from the door and turned shutting the door behind her and went to head up the stairs. He cleared his throat to get her attention. Startled she whirled around but when she realized who it was she just gave a lazy smile.

"Hey dad!"

"Cassandra, do you know what time it is?"

"Of course."

"Well, what time is it?" She was testing his patience as she glanced down at her cell phone to read the time.

"Umm... 3:52."

"You're nearly four hours past curfew."

Cassandra groaned and with a shake of her head started up the stairs. Heat rose under his collar.

"Cassandra Lynn! Do not walk away from me. You're in big trouble young lady." Cassandra stopped moving up the stairs and slowly turned then descending them. Stopping just feet from her father, her shoulders squared and her eyes narrowed on him.

"I am fucking nineteen years old. I do not need a curfew nor do I need you telling me what to do and how to live my life. I'm an adult now."

"As long as you live under my roof you will follow my rules. If you don't like that then you need to move out!"

"Fine! I'll go and live with my boyfriend. He's the only one that seems to understand me!"

"The only thing that child you call your boyfriend understands is that you have a hot young pussy and you love having it fucked!" Cassandra was taken aback by that out burst from her father. "Go and live with your loser boyfriend. Just don't come crawling back to me and my home when he leaves you knocked up and alone! "

"Oh don't worry dad. I won't end up like you did with mom!" Before Jorden could stop himself he smacked his daughter. Cassandra touched her cheek and stared in shock at her father.

"Do not bring your mother into this!"

"Why not! Isn't that part of the reason she left us? Because you were too stupid to use a condom!"

"We made it right and got married."

"Yes and then she left you! She left me!" Suddenly tears stung behind her eyes. "She left us!"

Anger still burned deep in his gut from the stabs she made at him that her tears didn't affect him.

"Listen you selfish bitch! You're not the only one suffering from your mother leaving. I suffer every day I come home from work and she's no longer here to offer me comfort or a kiss." Now it was his turn for the tears to come. "I cannot blame your mother for leaving me, but it still hurts. I did love her." Cassandra watched in shock as her father broke down and cried. This had to be the first time she'd ever seen her father cry. She stood there for a long moment as if frozen in time not understanding why this was happening now. Her heart reached out for her father and before she realized what she was doing she knelt down in front of his for on the couch and embraced him. She let him cry on her shoulder.

Finally he pulled back from her and looked at his daughter. Her eyes were filled with compassion for him and only him, yet he still couldn't get over the things she had said. Quicker than she could recoil he grabbed her and threw her over his knee.

"Dad stop!" WACK! She screamed as his hand connected on her ass. "Dad.. Please." WACK! "Daddy!" WACK! WACK! WACK! Finally her struggles became too much and he pushed his daughter to the floor. She scrammed to get up but he grabbed her hips from behind and pushed her down to the floor.

"Your rebel attitude with me has got to stop. No more staying out late at night. No more fucking worthless boys. No more drinking. I'm disconnecting your cell phone and cutting off the gas money I give you. Until you prove to me that a little slut like you deserves these things you can't have them." She was horrified not by his words but by his cock. It was pressed firmly against her ass as he held her in place and she could tell he was rock hard. She couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, the feeling of his cock making her wet. Suddenly she was flipped over and her father was pinning her down. "Cassandra are you listening to me?"

"I'm sorry... I.. um..."

"God damn it!" Cassandra couldn't help herself as her legs wound around her father, her miniskirt riding up so that she could feel her dads cock pressed against her with now only her panties and his shorts between them. Jordens fight fled from him as he suddenly realized what position he was now in. He stared down into his daughters face as she slowly began to rock her hips against him. He couldn't believe what was happening and his mind was spinning from the warmth he could feel coming from his daughter's cunt.

He took her hands by the wrists and pinned them above her head slowly and was surprised when he met no resistance. Led by his lust he held both her wrists with one hand while the other went down and pushed his shorts off. Grabbing his cock and rubbing it along his daughter's panty clothed cunt. He almost stopped but then Cassandra moaned and all his morals went flying out the window. He shoved her panties out of the way and pushed his cock a few inches in. It was Cassandra that bucked her hips hard forcing her fathers cocks to be buried to his balls. They lay there for a moment both panting and looking at the other one.

"Your cock feels amazing daddy!" Jorden forced his lips to the lips of his daughter as his hips began to pound her. His cock the thickest and longest cock she'd ever had served to give her a glorious mix of pleasure and pain. Which she was sure to moan into his mouth as their tongues fought for dominance. He let go of her arms and reached down pulling her legs up and letting them rest over his shoulders and he got a better stance on his knees and thrust his nine inch cock balls deep only to pull himself fully out and repeat.

He couldn't help but notice with this new force of fucking his daughters tits were jumping under her shirt. He reached down and ripped the two pieces apart sending buttons flying all over the place. He reached around and with the tricks he had remembered as a fumbling teen undid her bra and yanked it off. God she had beautiful tits. Probably a large c cup and the bounced nicely under his thrusts. His hands reached down and mauled her tits. This was his daughter, and with that thought came a tingling in his balls. That's what he needed.

"Who's fucking you baby?"

"You are!"

"Who's pounding you with his fat cock?"

"you are daddy!" He moaned.

"Oh yes! And you love it don't you?"

"Yes daddy! Oh yes! Fuck me daddy!"

He grunted as his balls felt as if they were to explode and just as he didn't think he could hold it any longer he heard his daughter scream and her cunt tighten around him. He shoved his cock as far in as he could and let out his own roar as he shot load after load of hot gooey cum into this little girl. He stayed buried in her until his cock began to soften then he rolled off her and laid on the floor next to her.

"Cassandra."

"Yeah?"

"You're grounded."

"Okay daddy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jorden's Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds