• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Brockton Interracial Lesbian Orgy

Brockton Interracial Lesbian Orgy

Hey, there. My name is Susan Eileen Thompson and I'm a five-foot-ten, busty and somewhat curvy, big-bottomed dame of Irish and Italian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. These days, I work at Brockton State College as a computer science instructor. I teach a couple of classes a week but I spend most of my time in the Tutoring Center. Helping college guys and gals with their homework. Sounds glamorous, right? Yeah, that's what I thought. What I do when I'm off work is a whole other matter. Folks, get ready to experience the way this freaky white mama gets down, folks.

Presently, I'm getting down with two pals of mine. The three of us are in my living room in Brockton's west side and we're getting down and dirty. I sit naked on my plush couch and took a look at my guests. The first one is a chubby, dark-haired, golden-skinned, fifty-something big-booty Asian-American mama named Nancy Solomon Lee and the other one is Amanda Hughes Moriarty, a tall and delightfully curvy, busty and big-bottomed, bronze-skinned biracial beauty of African-American and Latino descent. Like me, they're gloriously naked and totally into some serious sexing. Nancy is licking my pussy while Amanda fingers my asshole. And they're both really good at what they do. Folks, I'm a bisexual white chick who's in interracial lesbian heaven. Two bitches licking my pussy and working my bum. Now that's a great way to start the day.

I can't believe I managed to get these two in my bed. Nancy is a total dyke but she doesn't hide it too well. With her short dark hair, thick nerdy glasses and masculine style of dress, everything about her screams queer. Amanda is harder to clock as a queer gal, though. She's very pretty and very feminine. Also, she is married to some guy who has no idea that she swings both ways. She has casual sex with women she picks up in dyke bars. I detected her the first time I laid eyes on her. Yeah, the cute, conservatively dressed bisexual female professor belonged to the International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers. And that's more than okay by me.

Amanda stepped it up a bit with her playing with my butt. She got done licking and fingering my ass and replaced her tongue and digits with a sleek blue dildo. I love anal sex. Lots of women do. We just don't like to admit it, that's all. I've enjoyed anal sex in a variety of ways. My boyfriend Patterson Hayworth is a big and tall black man who works as a state police patrolman. He's sexy as hell and has the dick of death. I love sucking on his awesome rod of power. After sucking his cock, I love fitting it in my wet pussy and tight asshole. Good times. Too bad he's away on special assignment. Protecting the Governor while he's traveling all over the state speaking to mayors and city leaders about the budget cuts which plague New England and the rest of the country. While he's away, I'm having some fun with the ladies.

I grimace as Amanda pushes the dildo deeper into my ass. At the same time, Nancy gently bites my clitoris while fingering my pussy. Hot damn this woman knows how to please my pussy. I love what she does. Gently, I run my hand through her short hair. She loves licking pussy, and she does it well. Like a good lesbian. With these two working me over like this, it didn't take me long to cum. And when I did, I experienced an orgasmic delight unlike any I'd ever felt before. Double orgasms aren't a myth, ladies and gentlemen. They can be achieved with hard work and patience. I screamed as Amanda and Nancy absolutely rocked my world. Man, that was absolutely frigging awesome. I love hardcore lesbian group sex!

It took me a while to recover but when I did, I was ready to return the favor. And Amanda and Nancy were ready for me. I spread Nancy's plump thighs, exposing her hairy and decidedly wet pussy. I breathed in the smell of her. Just between you and me, she could have used some feminine wash down there but whatever. I had gone too far to turn back now. A surefire way to make a woman your lifelong enemy is to refuse to go down on her after telling her that her pussy doesn't exactly smell minty fresh. So I kept my mouth shut, well, on that subject at least. I spread Nancy's pussy lips and began licking and probing her. The old dyke grabbed my head and told me to hurry up and lick her. Just like I thought, Nancy was not a subscriber to the love-me-tender doctrine. She was into the rough stuff. That's more than okay by me because the rough stuff is kind of my specialty.

Meanwhile, Amanda Hughes Moriarty was not inactive. The biracial chick was having a lot of fun thrusting her dildos into me. Yes, that's dildos, plural. She was shoving one into my pussy and another into my ass. I call this double penetration, lesbian style. I was loving it almost as much as I was loving the taste of Nancy's pussy on my tongue. I've gone down on too many women to count and I can assure you that not all of them taste good. And no two women taste or smell exactly alike. However, Nancy's pussy tasted pretty good. So I happily licked away. She shrieked in delight as I worked my magic on her. Oh, yeah. She was loving this as much as I was. I could tell, you know. Women can tell when other women are faking it in bed. In part because we all do it at some point. So believe me when I tell you that I rocked Nancy's word. She squealed in delight. Am I good or what?

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with the gals. Next, Nancy and I teamed up on Amanda. Nancy spread Amanda's thighs and went straight for her pussy. As for me, I got me a strap-on dildo and took a shot at Amanda's ass. What? The bitch slammed her dildos into both my pussy and ass and I can't return the favor? I don't think so. I'm a bisexual American woman damn it and I live in a democracy. So I got behind Amanda, spread her ass cheeks wide open and pressed my well-lubricated dildo against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Amanda's scream was music to my ears. When most people meet me, they assume I'm nice and sweet. They don't know I've got a sadistic streak deep down inside. Well, I do so deal with it. Holding firmly onto Amanda's hips, I slammed my dildo into her ass. She shrieked, but neither Nancy nor I were ready to let her go. Nancy was feasting on Amanda's snatch like pussy licking was going out of style and I was having the time of my life sodomizing her with the same dildo I regularly used on my boyfriend Patterson. Isn't that cool? Yeah, we worked her over until she begged for mercy. A good time was had by all.

Afterwards, the three of us went to the shower. We lathered each other up until we were all nice and soapy. There, another brief session of lesbo action followed. Nancy finally, got a taste of the strap-on, courtesy of some vigorous lovemaking from Amanda. I fingered my pussy under the warm water while watching them. Hot damn, I love watching women do it. Hell, I like watching men do it with each other too. Several times in the past, I've watched my boyfriend Patterson getting it on with a gay guy I brought to our bedroom specifically to entertain him. What can I say? I'm a woman who simply loves sex. We do exist, folks. Amanda, Nancy and I exited the bathroom and dried ourselves. Then they returned back to their cars. I'd see them at work on Monday. And no one would be the wiser about our activities. These ladies definitely know how to keep a secret.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Brockton Interracial Lesbian Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds