• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

1234567

Frank Armitage was both a happy and sad man at the same time. He was a successful businessman, having built up a plastics manufacturing company from a shed in the back yard at home to a multi million-turnover factory employing a hundred and fifty people. An almost new building on an industrial estate on the edge of town bore evidence of the success.

Frank had three children, two girls and a boy. This was also a source of his happiness. Now grown up, Caroline was thirty-eight, Rob thirty-six and Abby thirty-four. Unfortunately, all three were single, Abby never having married with Caroline and Rob having endured unhappy marriages before shedding their partners. Frank's final happy event was his granddaughter Amanda (Mandy), Caroline's daughter, now aged eighteen, all blonde tresses and bouncy breasts enhancing her natural beauty.

No, his major sadness happened about a year ago when his wife Abigail succumbed to a long bout of malignant cancer and passed away in her sleep. In a way it was a merciful release but Frank didn't see it that way at the time and, to be truthful, he still hadn't got used to being without his soul mate. His daughter Abby reminded him so much of Abigail that he had to fight back the tears every time he saw her, which was nearly every day.

Frank is fifty-eight years old at the time this story commences.

Although deeply saddened by Abigail's death, Frank wasn't a man to lie down and immerse himself in self-pity every day. In due course he began to take stock of his situation.

Although still Chairman and Managing Director of the company, Armitage Plastics Ltd., the day to day business of the firm was controlled by Rob. All immediate family members were on the Board, together with Frank's eighty-year-old father Frederick Armitage.

Frank decided that at the next board meeting in two weeks time he would propose that Rob be promoted to Managing Director and that to all intents and purposes he would relinquish control of his company. Perhaps Rob would allow Marjorie James, Frank's long time secretary, to assume the duties of Company Secretary. He was sure that the rest of the family would approve.

Now he must sort out his own affairs. He hadn't reviewed and amended his will for a while and with Abigail's death it was a matter of some urgency. There was no way he was going to let her family have any of her share in the business. He had loved his wife to distraction but the same did not apply to her family, apart from her sister Laura. Fortunately Abigail's will had, apart from a few personal bequests, left everything to her husband.

Frank picked up the phone. He was at home, preferring to spend most of his time away from the office and the shop floor nowadays. He quickly dialled a number from memory.

"Hello," he said when his solicitor's office answered. "Can I speak to Howard Griggs please? It's Frank Armitage here."

He was quickly put through.

"Hello Frank, it's good to hear your voice," said Howard, his long time friend and advisor. "How are you? What can I do for you today?"

"I need to come and see you," explained Frank. "I want to get my will changed to reflect the current situation."

"Fine. Fine," said Howard. "Can you give me an idea of what you intend in case I need to do some research. I presume that there are to be major changes?"

"Yes indeed," said Frank, giving a chuckle rare for these days. "I'm going to mostly retire from the business and divide everything equally between the three kids and Mandy. I'm also going to convert this huge mausoleum of a house into apartments for all of them, including Dad. They will have absolute ownership of their own piece of the building with a very long lease and will jointly run the freehold trust company that we will set up. Rob will attend to the day to day running of the house. There will also be space for a few other flats for any staff that are needed in the future and for guests staying over. How's that for starters?"

"Wow," said Howard. "I'd better hang up and get started. Can you come and see me next Friday at twelve to see how I'm getting on? I'll buy you lunch."

"I'll be there," said Frank, laughing this time. "I expect I'll pay for the lunch on your bill anyway!"

All of this had taken place some months before. Now things were really moving. The family had been consulted, both officially at the Board meeting and privately at Frank's house. All five of them were delighted with Frank's proposals for them, especially Rob who had wanted control of the company for some time although he recognised that his father, despite his sadness, was still quite capable of handling things. His present organising was proof of this.

Most of Frank's time was taken up with the house. He had, of course, employed an architect to draw up plans based on his suggestions and to submit the agreed layout to the council for approval. There were no controversial proposals in the final submission so the plans were all passed at the first attempt. There were to be six full sized apartments altogether, two on each of floor on either side of the large central staircase and landings. Frank and his father were to have the ground floor, Caroline and Abby would be on the first floor with Rob and Mandy on the second. All were two bed-roomed apartments with sitting room, kitchen and two bathrooms; Frank had an additional room to use as a study. At the rear would be a party room and a snooker room on the ground floor with two small single bedroom flats on the first and second floors. The first floor flats were to have additional space to accommodate professional carers and partners if required. In the large basement a gymnasium was kitted out, complete with showers and changing rooms. Last but not least, there was a twenty-five-metre swimming pool adjoining the gym.

Frank had been very careful to consult his father in all aspects of his plans. His dad Frederick (Fred) was very active, very alert and still randy. Frank was almost afraid to ask him about his love life, especially about his capabilities with the ladies. Fred belonged to a number of clubs and organisations, all of which had lady members.

Today they were inspecting Fred's apartment, which was complete. Everyone had chosen his or her own decorations, furniture and equipment. Fred's didn't really reveal his age or his sexual desires. Frank had the feeling that any woman entering Fred's lair would be lulled into a false sense of security. He carefully alluded to this as he praised the apartment.

"As long as they drop their knickers I don't care!" was the older Armitage's only comment. Frank said no more.

His own sexual drive had been seriously curtailed during Abigail's illness and following her untimely death. Frank and Abigail had enjoyed a full and varied sex life all through their marriage and indeed before their nuptials. Rarely a day went by without them enjoying an intense sexual congress, sometimes several times a day. Now that this major project was drawing to a close and he could look forward to a more relaxed lifestyle he had noticed that his ability to achieve an erection had greatly increased. He bid his father farewell for the time being.

"Enjoy living here dad," he said. "Don't forget, the internal phone system is there for you to use if needed. Now, I have an appointment in my apartment so I'll leave you to it."

"I hope it's a woman," said his father with a glint in his eye. "It's time that you began your fucking life again; and I mean fucking!"

Frank almost smiled to himself as he returned to his own home across the hallway. His appointment was indeed with a woman. Marjorie, his former secretary, had requested to see him. She had worked for him, finally as his personal assistant and secretary, for almost seventeen years. She had joined the company straight from school at seventeen and he had never regretted taking her on.

Five minutes after regaining his apartment Frank's doorbell rang. The outside camera's showed Marjorie at the door. Frank pressed the lock release and opened his own door to greet Marjorie.

At thirty-three, almost thirty-four, Marjorie James had matured into a fine figure of a woman. She stood about five feet six, with brown shining shoulder length hair, wearing a smart navy blue pin striped business suit with a white silk blouse beneath. Her black high-heeled shoes were about four inches high. Marjorie was dressed to kill and it showed. Her figure was hourglass shaped; a slender waist surmounted by an almost top-heavy chest with hips to match. Frank felt a definite stirring.

"It's lovely to see you Marj," he said. "You're a sight for sore eyes and no mistake. Make yourself comfortable. What can I get you to drink? I've got some quite nice Champagne in the fridge if that will do."

Marjorie accepted and Frank went to the kitchen for the drinks. When he returned he almost dropped the bottle and glasses. Marjorie had indeed 'made herself comfortable'. She was sitting on the sofa without her shoes on and with her suit jacket off. The blouse beneath was of sheer white silk, revealing a thin lacy white bra with a trace of brown nipples below. She sat up straight as Frank recovered himself and began to pour the drinks. His gaze centred on Marjorie's magnificent chest.

Frank sat down and crossed his legs to partly hide the growing bulge in his slacks. Christ, he might have to toss himself off after Marjorie left!

"So, Marjorie," he began, "what can I do for you? It really is lovely to see you. We hardly ever met outside of work, did we? How is your husband, Jim isn't it?"

"Yes," smiled Marjorie, crossing her own legs and giving Frank a momentary glimpse of pink panties. "He's fine. It's just that he seems to be so set in his ways and he's only thirty-nine. I'm bored Mr Armitage."

"It's Frank now Marj. You don't work for me any more. I'm sorry that Jim is beginning to shirk his duties. What can I do to help?"

Marjorie now blushed, crossing her legs again; more slowly this time and the pink was more clearly seen.

"Well Mr, er, Frank, that's just it. I wanted to thank you for everything that you've ever done for me, ever since I came to work for you. You've always been such a gentleman and a wonderful man to work for. Some of my friends are always telling me how their bosses are always coming on to them, you know, demanding sexual favours and everything."

Marjorie stopped and Frank waited, unwilling to interrupt her train of thought. She went on.

"So, er, Frank, I was wondering, what with you being without, so to speak, if I could be of any help in relieving any tension that you may be feeling? As a sort of thank you, I mean. There would be no strings and no commitment, unless of course you wanted to."

Frank gasped as he took in what Marj was saying, or he thought she was saying.

"Are you saying Marj that you want to thank me by making love to me? Is that what you are saying?"

Marjorie seemed to sit straighter and thrust her breasts forward. She reached for her glass and took a long drink. Then she reached for the top button to her blouse.

"Yes Frank, that's it. I've wanted you to make love to me for about fifteen years now." She undid two buttons on her blouse, revealing the upper slopes of her breasts. "Even before I was married I wanted you but you were so happy with Abigail that I couldn't tell you how I felt."

Marjorie completed the unbuttoning of her blouse and Frank's cock stiffened as he beheld her beautiful breasts encased in her flimsy bra. Her nipples were peeking over the top of the lace, stiff and pointing. He groaned softly. It had been so long.

"I came here once to see you. You were with Mrs Armitage in the bedroom. She was squealing and shouting at you as you made love and was so obviously loving everything that you were doing to her. I was so jealous! I ran away."

Frank grinned as he remembered his wife's enthusiasm for fucking.

"What was she saying?" he asked curiously.

Marjorie was now blushing furiously but she was determined to see her actions through.

"She, she, er, kept on shouting, er, 'fuck me Frank, fuck me harder; shoot your cream!' I didn't know what to think but afterwards I wondered if I could have shouted that too!"

"So you've come to find out Marj, is that it?"

Marjorie nodded quickly, still blushing furiously.

"Show me those lovely tits," demanded Frank. "Come on, take your blouse and bra right off. I want to see what you are offering me."

Marjorie swiftly removed her blouse and bra. Her breasts were gorgeous, a generous size with big round dark aureoles and long hard nipples. In a burst of confidence she put her hands beneath them and pointed them at Frank. He groaned and uncrossed his legs, causing her to gaze at the mound in his slacks.

"Wonderful," sighed Frank. "I haven't shot a load over lovely tits like yours for some time now but I think I'm going to quite soon now! What do you think to that?"

Marjorie squeezed her breasts some more, making a deep tit-fucking channel for Frank.

"Right!" he said. "Stand up and drop your skirt. Show me those gorgeous skimpy pink panties. Then you can bend over and show me your bum as you slide them down your thighs."

Marjorie slowly did as she was told. The slowness made it seem all the sexier. Frank stood too, quietly unzipping his flies and producing his hard cock, gazing at Marjorie's smooth firm buttocks as she slid her panties down her legs. He waited. Marjorie nakedly turned around and gasped as she saw Frank's penis.

He grinned as he pushed her back on to the sofa. He kicked her thighs apart to reveal her pussy crack, lightly covered with a patch of brown hair. He stood close to her, his red knob end bouncing close to her lips. Her tongue came out and licked her lips.

"Can I?" she whispered. "I mean; can I touch it? It's so lovely and big. Jim's is so much smaller."

"I shall be fucking mad if you don't touch it now," growled Frank. "Go on, take a good hold and start tossing me off. Then you can open those lovely lips and swallow me."

Marjorie tentatively reached up and took Frank in both hands. She began to stroke him. He groaned again and began to rip off his clothes. When he was naked he took her head between his hands and pulled her closer. Marjorie at least knew what was now expected of her. She opened her mouth and swallowed as much of Frank's shaft as she could. He closed his eyes and tried not too come too soon. It had been so long!

"Fucking Hell Marj, that's great. I love how you suck! God! I'm out of practice and I'll come soon! Where do you want it, in your mouth, on your tits or up your cunt? Just make up your mind soon sweetheart!"

Marj just looked up at Frank as she sucked his hard throbbing shaft. He groaned and approached the point of no return.

"I'm going to come now Marj! I can't hold it any longer!"

Marj sucked hard as he blew into her mouth. His first shot was enormous and she almost choked on it. She pulled him out of her mouth and watched as Frank unloaded load after load of copious sperm on to her generous breasts. Soon her nipples, aureoles and slopes were dripping with his emission.

Marj smiled and looked up into Frank's face. Then she opened her mouth to show him his first load of spunk before swallowing the lot.

"That was lovely," she said quietly. "You can do that again anytime Frank!"

"Just that?" enquired Frank, with a dirty smile on his face and a drip on his cock end.

"Oh no," said Marj as she licked off the drip. "You can fuck me when ever you like Mr., er, Frank. I've waited too long to stop now."

Frank stepped back from her, thinking quickly. He didn't want to get too closely involved with any other woman just now.

"I tell you what Marj," he said. "I'll fix up one of the second floor flats just for you. You can choose all the furnishings yourself. We can have a friendly fuck whenever we both feel like it and if you ever come down to leaving Jim you will have somewhere to go. At that time I will transfer the lease to you. How does that sound?"

Marj had squealed as Frank was speaking and now she flung her arms around his neck and kissed him, rubbing her soft belly against his almost limp member. When she had finished the said member was already beginning to grow!

"Ohhhh Frank, that's wonderful!" she exclaimed. "You've no idea how happy that makes me feel. Ooooo, your cock's growing again. Do you want to fuck me now?"

Frank grunted and span Marj around to face the armchair. He pushed and she had to grab the arms to stop herself falling. Frank erected again and took his giant cock in hand. Then he kicked her thighs apart and pushed into the space, his cock rubbing between her thighs to find her wet crack. Marj was wet, very wet, and he had no trouble. Even as Marj reached down to guide his cock it found the entrance and slid inside. Frank grunted again and pushed, ramming his big cock deep inside her willing cunt. He took hold of her hips and paused.

"How does that feel, you little hussy? Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Ohhhh yesss please!" mewled Marj. "You're so big Frank! That has to be the biggest I've ever had by a long way. Ohhhh yesss, fuck me now please!"

Frank started to fuck her pussy with long firm strokes. He reached around her and grasped her cum soaked breasts, spreading it all over her tits and belly. Marj moaned and moaned, her cunt getting wetter and wetter by the second.

She began to squeak and humped her buttocks back up Frank's shaft. He began to feel the onset of another orgasm. He reached down to find her clit. When he did and began to agitate it Marj just howled into her orgasm, making juice that ran down both of their thighs.

Frank grabbed Marj's thighs and rammed his hard length to the top of her cunt and stopped. He groaned as his spunk began to shoot into her in long hot lengths of sticky white semen. His tool flexed and throbbed as it emptied his balls into her. Marj began to make drooling noises.

Finally Frank withdrew and turned Marj around to face him. She reached for his cock and squeezed the last drop of semen into her hands, rubbing them together as she spread it all over them. Frank smiled at her.

"That was great again Marj. You can be my fuck buddy any time you like. Now, if you want a shower before you go, just help yourself!"

"No way," said Marj. "I'm going to keep your smell on me for as long as I dare, maybe even when Jim gets home. I bet he won't notice though. No, I'll just dress and go now. Thank you for everything!"

"I'll call you when the flat is ready for occupation and we'll christen it. I'll apply for the lease in the meantime. There won't be any trouble about that; the family are all trustees of the freehold of the whole property."

Frank and his son Rob were in Rob's apartment. They were discussing the firm's performance and whether or not a substantial bonus would be possible this year. Having decided that bonuses could be paid they took a slug of Rob's malt and then topped up their glasses.

Frank asked Rob a personal question. There had never been reticence between father and son so he expected a frank and honest answer to his query.

"Rob, how many times have you fucked Marjorie James?"

Rob did jump slightly with surprise at his father's question but grinned ruefully as he answered.

"A few times I suppose Dad. How did you guess? He thought quickly. "Why, have you had her too?"

Frank laughed. "Just once; the other day as a matter of fact. She came round here to 'thank' me for all my kindness over the years. Anyway, after she'd gone I began to think. When I proposed her for the Company Secretary promotion you just smiled and voted yes. When this week I said I wanted to take a lease for her on one of the second floor apartments you smiled again and told me to get it organised. You knew, didn't you?"

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Armitage Family Loving Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 786 milliseconds