• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Welcome Li Ch. 09

Welcome Li Ch. 09

It was a very mellow Monday morning an Annie's farm. I had slept with just Li the night before and I felt great about it. I had kissed sweet little Li and left her sleeping in my bed. I had finally starting to get over my jealousy over Katie and Adam. It was foolish, of course. I had tried to push Kate away for years, telling her to find a boyfriend her own age. Age wasn't a factor as it was when she was thirteen and fourteen and trying to be my girlfriend. I must admit that I couldn't resist her even then. Even as we grew older I tried to convince her that she needed to find someone that she might have a future with, a relationship she didn't have to hide.

We had discussed our relationship at great length, many times. It was difficult. We had been deeply in love for years, but I always knew that there was no future for two first cousins. I had told her from the very beginning. She was blind to it all at first. She was a silly little girl in the beginning. She was only thirteen, and I was seventeen, when we first got serious. She was convinced that we would find a way to make it work out. Ironically, as I was trying to convince Katie that there was no way for the two of us to have a future together, I was having the same type of discussions with her little sister, Nicole, and trying to find a way that the two of us, Nikki and I, could make it work. Nobody knew about my relationship with Nicole.

I didn't help matters. Even as I tried to push Kate away, I kept taking her into my bed, and deeper and deeper into my heart. Now here she was actually falling in love with someone that might offer her a real relationship and I was going insane with jealousy. I couldn't imagine my life without Katie. She had been at my side or just a phone call away for all those years.

To make matters worse, I was jealous of Kate; that she was stealing Adam's attention away from me. It would have been different if it was Li. She had known Adam before I did. I would have felt privileged to share Adam with Li. I had even fantasized about a relationship involving Adam, Li and me.

All these thoughts were going through my head while I brewed a pot of coffee. As I poured my first cup, Adam entered the kitchen. My emotions stirred as the coffee swirled in my cup. I loved that guy, more than I had ever loved another man. I'd had some very close friends in my life, but none so close as Adam. He had taken a very special place in my heart, very quickly. But he was poised to take my Katie away. I wanted to be happy for them, but I was struggling with that.

I stood to gain, as well. I could have Li. She loved me as much as I loved her. To start a life with Li, though, would mean going to San Francisco, at least for a while, and leaving Annie's, and all that was familiar to me. I poured Adam a cup of coffee and handed it to him, with just a nod. I was deep into my thoughts. He accepted without a word and stared silently out the kitchen window, lost in thoughts of his own.

It was becoming apparent that we were approaching a cross roads. Adam and Kate would soon leave together and Li was going to leave, with or with out me. Going to San Francisco was sounding more and more tempting. I could stay with Annie. After all, it was just Annie and me in the beginning, out there at her farm, but so much had changed since then.

I was startle by a delicate female voice, asking for a cup of coffee. It was Heather, Annie's model, turned girlfriend. She was up a little earlier than usual. I turned and looked at her lovely face. Unlike many of Annie's models, Heather looked good, first thing in morning, with no make up at all. She'd brushed her teeth, washed her face and combed her beautiful blond hair and that all she'd done to fix herself up. She wore one of Annie's large men's t-shirts and she looked gorgeous. She glanced at Adam as I poured her coffee. Adam barely acknowledged her. I new that she found him 'dreamy', but Adam kept her at a distance.

Heather looked back at me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. We gazed into each others eyes for several seconds before she turned to fetch the cream from the fridge. I watched her walk away from me, and could tell, even through that huge, loose-fitting t-shirt, that she was shaking that ass of hers. She was, and still is, one of the sexiest women I ever knew. She took up the cream pitcher, turned and walked back to me. I could make out the shape of her ample breasts and her semi erect nipples through that loose shirt she wore. She stopped just inches from where I stood before pouring the cream into her cup. She looked up at me as she took her first sip. I felt a stirring in every fiber of my being. It was all I could do not to grab her up and kiss her.

"There you are," I heard Annie say. Heather turned sharply to face Annie. "How's the coffee this morning?" she went on.

"Good," Heather and I replied in unison. We looked at each other and Heather giggled. I got a tingle. There was something about the sound of that girl's laughter that had a wonderful effect on me, especially her giggle. Annie smiled as I poured her a cup. Annie stepped between Heather and me to sweeten her coffee and pour her cream. She looked at Heather, and then back at me and gave me a little wink. I took that to mean that I was free to approach Heather, if I was so inclined. I smiled back at Annie. My heart took flight at the prospect of getting in the sack with Heather. As if I didn't have enough going on with Kate and Li, not to mention Adam. I would have been wise to just let that little blond be. Heather looked me deep in the eye and I felt my manhood begin to stir. She glanced down at my shorts and detected the bulge. She smiled at me and I grew even more aroused. She giggled.

I topped off everyone's coffee cup and started another pot. Katie joined us moments later. She went straight to Adam, who still stood silently, staring out the window. Katie wrapped herself around Adam and kissed his neck. He barely budged. Kate then moved over to me and kissed my lips. I couldn't help but embrace her. She hugged me warmly. I was assured that my Katie still loved me, and always would.

Li shuffled in moments later and came straight to me, and the coffee pot. She slipped her arms around my waist and clung to me as if she'd fall to the floor if she let go. I poured her a cup of coffee and stirred in one lump of sugar and just a drop of cream. She took a sip and said, "I'd love to have a pancake."

Soon we were all bustling around the kitchen preparing a breakfast of bacon, pancakes and fresh milk. We sat and ate our breakfast as we talked and laugh, with the exception of Adam, who was uncharacteristically somber. Li said that she was going into the city for a few days, and my heart sank a little. It wouldn't be long before she would be leaving for the west coast and I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. I noticed that Katie looked at Adam when Li made her announcement. He looked up at her. It was obvious to me that Kate viewed this as an opportunity for them to spend more time together. My heart sank a little more as I figured that I would be in for some lonely nights. It was then that I noticed that Heather was looking up from her plate at me. I glanced over at Annie an she just shrugged.

It was the start a quiet time at Annie's. There was no photo work going on, so we made our selves busy with various chores. There was always work to be done. Li left after lunch. I walked her out to my Jeep and handed her the keys. I kissed her and held her tight. I didn't want to let her go. "I'll be back in three days," she assured me. "Then we'll start getting ready to go to California. I'll miss you too, baby." She kissed me passionately, but briefly and she was gone. When I turned back to the house, I saw Heather moving away from the screen door, she had been watching us. I was turned on for an instant, but my thoughts turned elsewhere. I wondered where Katie and Adam were. They had a habit of going missing at about the same time, quite often.

I wondered if Katie and Adam were hiding somewhere, getting it on. The thought of Katie going down on him, in some secret little spot, gave me an instant erection. I suddenly decided that I would not sleep alone that night. I wanted to share my bed with Katie and Adam. The thought of the two of them together obsessed me. I pictured every conceivable position that they might find themselves in, and got more and more turned on with each one.

I couldn't get the thought of Katie and Adam off my mind the rest of the day. I made sure to stayed as close to Kate as I could after supper. She went off for a bath and I kept Adam engaged in music or conversation until I heard her exiting the bathroom. I met her in our room and could tell that she had other things on her mind than a good nights sleep. I came on to her right away and soon we were on the bed, kissing. I could tell that her thoughts were not with me at that moment.

"Why don't you go get Adam," I suggested.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said. "No need for him to sleep alone tonight."

"Be right back," she said, with a moment's hesitation.

In no time at all, Kate returned, dragging Adam by the hand. Kate stripped down to her panties and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled Adam close and unbuckled his jeans. His pants fell to the floor and he kicked them aside. His cock was half hard until Katie gently ran a finger from his balls to the tip of the head. Adam's cock slowly rose to attention. She leaned forward and tenderly kissed the tip of his cock and it twitched, she giggled softly. Adam ran his fingers through her hair and she enveloped half his cock in her mouth and slowly drew back as he moaned. She echoed his moan as she stared at his wet shiny member.

I was getting my wish. I was watching my Katie suck Adam's cock and my emotions were beginning to rage: desire, envy, jealousy, lust. I wanted to watch her suck his cock as I wanted to suck his cock as well. I wished that it was my cock that she was sucking. I wanted to share his cock with her, but I just watched. I looked at Adam's face and could see the pleasure that Katie was giving him. They exchanged glances and I could see the love in their eyes. It ate my heart out but I couldn't get enough. I wanted to see him cum in her mouth, and at the same time I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

Katie took all of his beautiful cock into her mouth and slid back as he moaned again. Each of his moans were echoed by Katie as she was so pleased to give him such pleasure. She held the end of his hard throbbing cock in her mouth and sucked with such passion and lust that I could hardly stand it, and neither could Adam. He had to grab her head and hold her still as he gathered him self. Katie chuckled softly. She pulled her lips back and kissed the tip again, softly.

Katie reach up, pulled his head down and kissed his lips. I heard her whisper, "Get in here and fuck me." I moved over and let them crawl in beside me, Adam between Kate's open legs. Katie moaned as she guided his perfect cock into warm, wet and waiting cunt. "God," she gasped, "I love you so much!" Adam glanced at me and smothered her with an open mouth kiss.

I squeezed my dick as I watched Adam fuck my Katie and she moaned and squealed with delight. I was only inches from her face as I watched her orgasm rise and wash over her. The ecstacy on her face was incredible to behold. It nearly broke my heart. I looked up to see that Adam was reaching his peak as well. As Katie's shivers were subsiding, she told Adam, "Cum for me Lover. Cum in me!" He closed his eyes and arched his back as she dug her fingers into his ass and pulled him tight to her. His entire body tensed up and he began to grunt. I knew that he was cumming deep in Katie's pussy. She clutched his ass, pulling his dick as deep into her as she could until he slowly started to relax and his grunting ceased. She threw her arms around him and pulled his chest to her bosom, panting, "I love you, Baby. I love you so much!"

I had gotten my wish. I had wanted to see them make love, and had gotten it. Up close and so very, very personal. They rolled to their sides with Katie between us, her back to me. I wanted to touch her, to kiss her maybe, perhaps cuddle up to her; instead I lay there, squeezing, not even stroking my dick. My heart was pounding. My heart was breaking.

After a few minutes of cuddling and kissing her lover, Katie rolled over to face me. She kissed my lips and whispered, "Eat my pussy." I immediately obliged. I slid down between her thighs and buried my face in her hot, sloppy twat. I devoured her. I sucked all those juices from her I tasted her cum and Adam's. It was all so thick and sticky. I loved every drop of it. At one point she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my face from her cunt. I looked up at her and she breathed, "Eat it Baby. Eat it," and pushed my face back into her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she screamed, "Oh yes! Eat me!" It was then that I felt a hand on my balls. It was Adam's. No sooner had he cupped my balls in his hand, than I started to cum. He caught my cum in his other hand and spread it over my dick. He stroked my dick with my own cum. Katie began to shiver and pulled me from her pussy by my hair. She used her feet to push me aside and gathered Adam into her arms.

I lay there across the foot of my bed and that is where I slept. Katie slept in Adam's arms. I got what I had wished for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Welcome Li Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds