• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Woman's Slave Fantasy

Black Woman's Slave Fantasy

Hey, there. My name is Veronique Angling and I'm a big and tall, chubby black woman with a thick body, huge tits, wide hips and a big booty. And I've got one hell of a story for you folks. These days, I'm living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I used to attend Brockton Community College where I majored in Nursing but I've taken a break recently. Too many bills, if you know what I mean. The only thing I love more than stuffing my face with all kinds of culinary delights is to get my fat ass stuffed full of cock.

Does that statement shock the shit out of you? I hope so. It's supposed to. I'm a fat slut and proud of it. A lot of people don't think fat women can be slutty. They think we are all sexless harpies who live vicariously through gossip and romantic movies. Well, I'm here to shock and dazzle you. Forget the notion of the fat chick as the sexless character in every movie or story. This fat chick takes center stage. Bow down to the queen, bitches. Oh, and hang onto something because you're about to get rocked.


I went to visit my friend Stephen Vincent on the south side of Brockton. Stephen is a big and tall, dark-skinned young black man who works as a corrections officer down in the city of Plymouth. I met him while visiting Bridgewater State College a few years back. He was a student there at the time. He's almost always down for some action. Which is why I sometimes visit him when I get horny. That day, Stephen did not disappoint. As soon as I came over, he made me feel right at home. We ordered some Chinese food. Shrimp-fried rice with orange chicken, with lots of egg rolls and chicken teriyaki. We washed it all down with some icy coke. I can't fuck on an empty stomach, folks. It's just not good for you. After eating, Stephen and I went to his large bed and got right down to business.

I unzipped Stephen's pants, freeing his cock. Stephen had a big dick. Eight inches long, thick, and also uncircumcised. That didn't bother me in the least. I love big cocks. It doesn't matter who their owners are. As long as they are big and black. I don't date or sleep with white men. They don't do anything for me. I wish black men would stop dating white women. Seriously. There are a lot of racist white women out there. When most people think of a racist, they think of an angry redneck. The truth is that most racists these days are white women in positions of authority in the worlds of business, education, law enforcement, politics and entertainment. It behooves all these white skirt-chasing black men to remember that. Black men and black women should beware of white folks because we can never know what's truly inside their hearts.

I love black men. Especially good-looking black men with big dicks. So I knelt before Stephen Vincent and gave this brother's cock a good sucking. Stephen groaned as I began working my magic on him. What man doesn't enjoy having his dick sucked? Yeah, that's what I thought. I sucked Stephen's cock and licked his big black fuzzy balls. He groaned in pleasure and gently ran his hands through my hair. I could tell he liked what I was doing to him. I know what guys want. And I'm here to please. Must be why I'm so popular with the guys down in the city of Brockton. I sucked Stephen's cock until he came, then I gulped down every last drop of his cum. Stephen sighed in pleasure as I licked him dry. Who's Brockton's number one chicken-head? That's me, folks!

Yeah, I had sucked the brother's big black dick. Now it was his turn to please me. I lay on the bed and spread my legs. Stephen dove in without hesitation. He began licking my hairy pussy. That's right. If a brother doesn't want to lick my pussy, he can't stick his cock into me. That's just the way I get down. If you don't like it, you can kiss my fat black ass. Understood? Cool. Stephen Vincent wasn't the best pussy licker I'd ever been with but he definitely knew his way around the female body. I like a man who knows what he's doing. He licked my clit and pinched it a bit before he started fingering me. I licked my lips and urged him to continue. I enjoy that stuff. Word up. He worked his magic on me, sending little tingles down my body. Soon he had me screaming his name in two languages, English and Profane!

Yeah, now that's what I call a good pussy licking. The dude made me cum like three times. I couldn't believe it. Anyhow, this pleased me so much that I decided to give him a little treat. I was going to give up the booty. As in take it up the ass. Try the backdoor bonanza. Ride up the Hershey highway. Take it deep where the sun didn't shine. Or whatever. It's not something I do all the time or with every man I sleep with but whatever. I liked Stephen Vincent and I was ready to get down and dirty. First, though, we established some ground rules. Lubricant is not optional, it's a necessity. Like air or something. As is patience. Stephen was down with that. So we had our fun.

I got on all fours and spread my plump black ass cheeks wide open. Stephen came up behind me. He took the lube and smeared it all over my asshole. Then he applied it on his cock. Once he was done, he asked me if I was ready. I said hell yeah. With a grin, I shook my ass. That always drives the guys wild. Stephen held my ass firmly with his big hands and placed his cock against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he went in. I gasped as his cock entered my shit hole. I've taken big cocks up my ass before but never one like this. Stephen Vincent wasn't exactly tiny. Luckily, he took his sweet time as he pushed his cock up my ass. The lube really helped. Slowly but surely, he worked most of it inside.

I ain't going to lie to you. Even with the lube, having a big black dick up my big butt hurt like a motherfucker. Fortunately, I'm no novice when it comes to ass fucking. I can hold my own against the most seasoned female anal receiver out there. Stephen knew this. That's why he started fucking me harder. It hurt, but also felt kind of good. Having a big black dick up the ass made this big black woman feel wonderfully filled. I fingered my pussy, which was wetter than ever. Anal sex is a big turn-on for me. I screamed at Stephen, urging him to fuck me harder. He did as he was told and began drilling his cock into my asshole like a miner looking for gold. It hurt so good. I shrieked and begged him for more. He kept pounding my ass until he came, flooding my shit hole with his seed. Hot damn! Now that's what I call an ass fucking!

Slowly, Stephen squeezed his cock out of my ass. It hurt more going out than it did when it went into me. I gritted my teeth and winced as his dick exited my ass with a small 'pop' sound. Stephen smiled at me. I smiled back. I was a bit sore in the butt area but other than that, I felt like a million bucks. So much that Stephen and I went for round two. What can I say? I love anal sex and if loving it is wrong then this fat black chick doesn't want to be right!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Woman's Slave Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 208 milliseconds