• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Celebrate Black Power & Erotica

Celebrate Black Power & Erotica

Hey, there. My name is Robert Gray. I'm a big and tall, somewhat chubby but good-looking black man living in the city of Boston. I love to get down with Sharon Henderson Gray, my beautiful and absolutely sexy fiancée. She's a six-foot-tall, voluptuous black woman with big tits, wide hips and a big ass. While we appear to be just another straight-laced professional couple, appearances can certainly be deceiving. I work for the Massachusetts State Police as a patrol supervisor. She's a prosecutor for the Boston City District Attorney. We're just another black couple trying to make it work.

We do all kinds of freaky stuff together. I guess that's why we get along so well. We're a couple of thrill-seekers. Earlier today, we ran into a couple of tourists while strolling down Commonwealth Avenue. They were a couple of hicks from the town of Odessa, Texas, visiting our fair city of Boston. I've never liked people with accents, especially those from Cowboy Country. They kind of remind me of Klansmen and Klanswomen in those old black and white movies my grandfather Alphonse used to watch, back in the day. Always saying "boy" at the end of every sentence. Why is it that the most of them come from places like Louisiana, Texas or Arkansas? It's always in the land of God and guns that arrogant rednecks, loudmouth hicks and possibly inbred hillbillies seem to pop up like weeds. Sharon and I decided to have some fun with them. Larry and Mindy Watson, as the redneck couple was called, were trying to get to the State House. Since we were heading there, we decided to walk with them a bit.

Along the way, we learned quite a bit about them. Larry was a corrections officer in Odessa, Texas. His wife Mindy was a homemaker. Just a couple of redneck Republicans from Bush Country. We talked about the recent presidential election. Larry and Mindy Watson were staunch Republicans who voted for Arizona Senator John McCain. Before him, they voted for brain-dead monkey boy George W. Bush. While I respect the gentleman from Arizona, I can't help but remember that many people who thought him too liberal for the Republican party nevertheless supported him because they didn't want a black man in the White House. Barack Obama won by a landslide, becoming the forty-fourth President of the United States of America. This surprised the hell out of rednecks down South. And in the Midwest. And everywhere else. The funny thing about a lot of racist people is that they always think they're invincible. Seriously. They think there's something superhuman within themselves which renders them invincible whenever they're going up against a minority individual. That is such bullshit. In this election, two great men from different worlds and political parties clashed. The better man won. End of story.

Try telling that to Larry and Mindy Watson. They thought the Republican Party was made of angels and saints. Their opinion of Democrats ranked lower than their thoughts on swine. Isn't that funny? Yet they thought of George W. Bush as on par with Jesus Christ himself. You may ask yourself how my fiancée and I could stand showing them around. You'd think they'd be asking themselves the same question. Well, they didn't seem to be too suspicious as to why a well-to-do black couple would spend time with a pair of loudmouthed rednecks who didn't think much of liberal Massachusetts for voting a black man as their current Governor. The thing about bigots is that most of them are simpletons. They're stupid, and wicked. They're treacherous, sure, but they're not the Brain Trust. Which is why my sweet Sharon and I had so much fun messing them up.

We took them to a nice restaurant, and changed the subject of conversation from politics to safer topics like sports. Larry Watson was an avid football fan. He loved the Texas Tech football team. Of course, I told him that UMass-Amherst and Boston College could beat the living daylights out of any Division One football team from Texas. He sincerely disagreed and we went at it until Mindy and Sharon started rolling their eyes. Larry and I got the hint, and once more changed the subject. Larry was passionately against same-sex marriage, and applauded Californians for taking steps to banning it. I disagreed. I've got nothing against gay people. Gays and lesbians should have the same rights as straight people. Anything less would be un-American. Larry and Mindy vehemently disagreed with my liberal views. They thought same-sex marriage was an invention of the Devil himself. Damn, see how narrow-minded those hillbillies are? Sharon and I exchanged a look. Time for us to get to work.

I went to the men's room, as did Larry. Once there, I made sure we were alone. Then I gave this redneck hillbilly bastard what he justly deserved. A swift punch to the jaw. He dropped like a sack of potatoes. I took his wallet and flushed it down the toilet. I did the same with his cell phone. Then I managed to hoister him on the toilet seat and tied him up there, after gagging him of course. Afterwards, I casually left the men's room. Once outside, I waited for Sharon to do her thing. She went into the ladies room with Mindy. I placed the "closed for cleaning" sign on the door after they went inside. Ten minutes later, Sharon came back out. My lady's face was positively glowing. Grinning, she told me what she'd done. Mindy was unconscious, bound and gagged on a toilet seat. Her cell phone, purse and airplane tickets were gone.

Sharon was positively glowing. We kissed passionately. Is my fiancée great or what? What a pair we make! Two good-looking, educated and hard-working black professionals working in the field of criminal justice. We believe in justice, which is something altogether different from the law. Racist rednecks like Larry and Mindy Watson will think twice about calling our hard-working black political leaders a bunch of politically correct uppity fools. The old days are over. Black men can be Presidents of America. Black men can be Governors of the state. Black men and black women can be State and U.S. Senators. We can be Supreme Court Justices, Army Generals and whatnot. We've worked hard. It's our time. We've earned it. And we're not going to let some racist, hillbilly rednecks take it all away. If they want a war, we'll just have to remind them why they're afraid of the dark.

After this memorable adventure, Sharon was horny as hell. She told me she wanted to take me home and fuck me silly. Folks, she did just that. Right now, Sharon is sucking my long and thick black cock while slowly shoving a dildo up my ass. And I'm absolutely loving it. And yes, I am heterosexual. Surprise! Sharon sucks my cock eagerly while burying her dildo deep into my asshole. Many black men love it when a sexy black woman fucks them with a dildo and I happen to be one of them. Got that? Cool. Man, I am having the time of my life. Having a woman fuck you with a strap-on dildo is a lot of fun when done right. I highly recommend you try it at least once.

It was Sharon who first asked me to try this. We have always been a sexually adventurous couple. I recall when we were both in college. I was at UMass-Boston, trying to get my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and she was at Suffolk Law School. We didn't see each other as often as we would like so we made the most of the time we had. I would go visit Sharon at her apartment and she'd welcome me while completely nude. We would kiss, then make love right on the apartment floor. Sharon would eagerly suck my dick, then she made me lick her sopping wet pussy. I've never seen a woman get wet so easily. I was pleased to discover that she liked butt-fucking.

Lots of big beautiful black women have these huge, fantastic-looking butts seemingly made for anal sex yet most of them won't let a brother's dick anywhere near their asses. That is such a shame. Fortunately for me, Sharon was down with anal sex. She would get on all fours and spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. I couldn't believe my luck. I thought women like her only existed in porn movies. Oh, well. I grabbed a can of lube from her nightstand and made good use of it. I greased up my seven-inch, thick and uncircumcised black dick and also smeared some of the slick lubricant all over Sharon's asshole. Then I rubbed my dick against her backdoor and asked her if she was ready. Sharon said yes, and told me to fuck her hard. Folks, I didn't need to be told twice.

Spreading Sharon's ass cheeks even wider, I pushed my cock into her asshole. Her asshole was very tight, but not as tight as I thought it would be. Then again what did I know. I've never fucked anyone up the ass before. My previous girlfriends would cuss me out for even asking. I lucked out when I met Sharon. The gal was pretty, smart, fun to hang with and also sexually adventurous. What more could a man ask for? Gripping Sharon's wide hips, I thrust my cock deep into her asshole. Amazingly, she didn't scream. She merely grunted and groaned from time to time. When she did speak, it was to urge me on. Folks, I gave her ass the pounding of a lifetime. I thrust my cock deep into her anal cavity. Deep down where the sun didn't shine. Sharon shrieked and begged me for more. We went at it until I came, then we lay exhausted in a sea of our own juices. Grinning, we recuperated for a while before trying it again.

Yeah, that was our first foray into the world of anal sex. We've tried many kinky things together since then. The whole strap-on dildo thing was just another thing for the two of us to try. Sharon Henderson was quite eager to fuck me in the ass with her new toy. I told her she had to make it worth my while. So she sucked my dick and licked my balls like they were made out of the sweetest flavor of chocolate ever invented. Then she greased up my ass with her lubricant and shoved her dildo up my butt. Yeah, it's strange how that happens. One day you're tapping your woman's ass and the next, she's drilling a dildo up yours. Is life funny or what? Well, I think it is. I've got to have a sense of humor about these things. After all, it's my ass that's on the line!

Sharon began to give my ass a serious pounding with her dildo. I am not going to lie, folks. Even with lots of lube, having a ten-inch dildo up my ass felt more than slightly uncomfortable. However, I'm no novice when it comes to these things. I simply relaxed and enjoyed. It's definitely not for everyone. I guess you could say it's something of an acquired taste. Sharon rammed her dildo deep into my ass while furiously stroking my cock. I screamed as I felt a rush deep within my loins. I shouted out a warning, letting her know I was about to cum. Grinning, she stroked me even harder. Screaming, I came, my cock spitting its torrent of cum all over her big tits. Sharon laughed, and leaned down to suck me off. She licked me dry, and didn't remove the dildo from my ass till much later. Yeah, I guess you could say I had a lot of fun that night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Celebrate Black Power & Erotica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds