• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends Ch. 08

Best Friends Ch. 08

This is all true. This all happened. So, please, stop referring to Erin, Allie, and I as 'characters' And no, if you think we will make this any different than it was, then I'm sorry, you're wrong. (Slight spoiler in there)

I know my chapters are short, but it's short for a reason. Just to inspire people. Once I'm done, I will merge all the chapters into one story. Though, if there is a sequel, then it will either be short and sweet, or we will throw some made-up stuff in there. (Spoiler in there)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can pretty much see my problem. Well, problems. in my mind, I was cursing at my cock because I had a hard on for both Erin AND my sister. For Erin, that's ok. For my sister, not so much. She's my little sister dammit, I'm supposed to be protecting her, not feeling her up!

But my cock had a different view on things. I stayed hard, fucking Erin with my finger a feeling my sister's tits with my other hand. My cock didn't have a care in the world right now other than to want a hot, wet pussy around it. But that was for later.

It didn't take long for Erin to climax, seeing as she stuck two fingers in her and was almost bouncing up and down on them. I suspect that Allie was fingering herself because she too was almost bouncing up and down, while my hand squeezed her breast. The bed was shaking, and I was the only one that was thinking about the other people in the bed at that moment.

When Erin climaxed, she put my hand on her stomach and nudged up against my hard-on. I gently squeezed her to me and she was asleep within seconds. Then Allie climaxed. She didn't bother moving my hand. She was asleep, too.

I tried my best to sleep, but I simply couldn't. It was just too damn hard. But I forced myself asleep. I'm not too sure how I came across that skill, but I could force myself to sleep if I wanted to. Strange, eh?

When I woke up, Erin was on one side of me, Allie was on the other. It was what you would expect in a porn movie. Almost. My arms were around their shoulders, and they were nuzzled up against me, each of their faces buried into my chest. And of course, with every new morning, came a new hard on.

I looked at both of them. They looked so peaceful when they slept. But then I noticed something. Neither of them had a bra on. They both had panties on, but no bra, or shirt. Allie woke up first.

She looked up at me with sleepy eyes and smiled. I couldn't help but smile too. She leaned up and gave me a wet kiss on the lips and said "Thank you." She didn't bother to put her bra on. She slowly got up out of bed and walked out of the room, swaying her hips a bit too much.

Then Erin woke up. She also leaned up and gave me a wet kiss, got out of bed, and left. Also swaying her hips. Today was going to be an odd day, I suspected.

About half an hour later I got out of bed, took a shower (and dealt with this annoying thing swinging between my legs), and got dressed. I got out to the living room and saw Erin and Allie talking. Probably about last night, no doubt. I had to play it cool.

I walked in there with a slight smile on my face, like I do every morning. "Hey. Whatcha girls talking about? No. Wait. Lemme guess." They both looked at each other then at me. 'play it cool, Mike' Whoa. Did my cock just talk to me? I swear, that didn't come from my head. My head's voice sounds way different. But enough about my insaneness.

"Brad Pitt." I said with a big grin.

"Why would we be talking about Brad Pitt? He looks like William Shatner compared to you." Erin said, also with a big grin.

"Well she's right. Brad Pitt is old news, anyways." Allie never did have a Brad Pitt poster in her old room like you'd expect in a teenager..

"Hmm. Sometimes I wonder about you two. Always talking behind my back, giggling, blushing, and all that other stuff. Are you two conspiring against me, by any chance?"

"Noooooo," Allie said it with a big grin on her face. I knew that look. She was either lying, or she was trying to get me to probe. I didn't want to risk anything so I simply walked to the kitchen for some coffee.

At 12 Me and Allie left to get my parent's boat. Erin stayed behind. I finally had a chance to talk to her about last night. I was going to use it, too.

"So, did you get a good night's rest?" I asked, starting slow.

"Yeah. Thanks, by the way."

"No problem. You and Erin both slept in my bed quite a lot when we were kids, didn't you?"

She blushed. "Yeah, I guess we did."

"Allie, you know where I'm going with this."

"Michael.. I just needed to feel someone that loved me. What's wrong with that?"

"Uhh. The fact that we're brother and sister?"

"Michael.. If two people love each other, then why can't they share that love in every way? That's like saying Asian people can't love white people. It's just not right to say it."

I was starting to understand.

"Siblings have the closest bond. They know each other their whole lives. They know how to make the other happy. They look out for each other. Who says love has to stop at family?"

I understood completely now, But I wanted to throw a curve ball at her.

"God?"

"Fuck God. If he can't understand that two people love each other, then he isn't all that great to begin with."

I stopped the truck at the red light in front of us. I waited a few seconds, then I turned to her and kissed her. She was right. 'And who says I have to only love one person?' I thought silently to myself.

"Also, who says you can only love one person?" Whoa. She was a mind reader.

"Allie.. What if Erin doesn't understand?"

"She understands."

"That's what you were talking about, weren't you?"

"Yup. She agrees with me. And now so do you. Wait.. What if mom and dad find out?"

She asked, suddenly doubting her logic. I wasn't going to let that happen.

"They can either accept us or leave our lives forever, and that's only if they find out. I make enough to support up to five people right now as it is. We don't need their help." And with that, I kissed her again.

We got the boat and returned, with Erin sitting on the front porch waiting for us. We were all on the same page. But this was only the beginning of a very, very, very long week. Before I could get out of the truck to unload the boat, my cellphone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey there bud. Your mom and I are heading down to the cabin. We were wondering if you and Erin wanted to come along. If you can, try to get Allie to take a break and come, too. It'll be just like old times."

"Uh.. Yeah. Ok Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told you it would cum soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds