• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Lake Ch. 02

The Lake Ch. 02

I thought I'd do a follow up to Kali and Nik's story since the reader response was so positive. Thanks so much for the support. Please enjoy.

*

Kali rested on Nik's chest, hearing the steady beat of his heart under her ear, and realizing that he had fallen asleep. Figures, Kali thought, just like a guy… falling asleep after such a momentous event. She was so happy, she couldn't stop grinning. I feel like I could skip all the way down the trail. Kali giggled at the mental picture of herself skipping down the trail buck naked, yelling to the world-"The man I love loves me!" It was such a great feeling to be secure in the knowledge that Nik knew all her faults, and loved her regardless.

Of course, as if sensing that Kali was wallowing in a sea of schmaltz, Nik let out a huge snore. Kali rolled her eyes, and stifled her laughter. Trust Nik to counter all my romantic thoughts, even in his sleep! Kali thought, sighing. They were so different she sometimes wondered how they ever managed to make their relationship work. But all the misunderstanding, disagreements and tears had brought them closer together. Thinking of exactly how close they'd been just a few minutes ago had Kali's nipples hardening. Kali trailed her hand down Nik's chest and lightly teased his dick with her finger tips, giggling to herself when it twitched in response.

Kali ran her fingertips over Nik's groin and alternated between gently cupping his balls and lightly stroking his dick. She felt the stickiness of their combined essences on his cock, and between her thighs, and just the thought of why she was sticky had her rubbing her thighs together and stifling a moan. Kali thought back to her psychology classes and wondered if her instant reaction to that memory was anything near what Pavlov had in mind. Kali gently gripped Nik's cock and stroked it, feeling it lengthen in her hand. She glanced up and gasped in surprise when she saw Nik's blue eyes looking down at her.

"What?" he said with a smirk, "you expect me to sleep through that kind of action?" Kali playfully squeezed his shaft in her hand, and he thrust upwards in her fist with a growl, as he ran his fingers through her locks. Nik stroked the sensitive skin at the base of her neck, and Kali shivered at his touch.

"Sleepy head," Kali said, sticking out her tongue at Nik.

"Keep stroking like that and you'll wake it up pretty quickly!" Nik replied with a chuckle, as he gently smoothed his hand down Kali's back and along the curve of her hip.

"Don't you wish," Kali said, letting go of his shaft and rolling away from him as she rose gracefully to stand over him. Nik mumbled a protest, and then turned to watch Kali as she walked towards the river.

The sun was at its peak now, and Nik saw little beads of sweat forming on Kali's caramel-colored skin. Her long locks were in wild disarray from their earlier tryst and they flowed gently in the slight breeze. Nik felt his dick swell, as he looked at Kali's firm, high and perfectly formed ass. He groaned as she stopped beside the river and bent over to pick some of the wildflowers blooming there- giving him a glimpse of the pink of her inner lips. Kali looked over her shoulder at him and smiled slyly, then slowly stood up making sure to give him a good view of what Nik thought of as one of her best features. Damn, Nik thought as he grasped his cock and began to stroke it…That ass is gonna be the death of me.

Kali grinned to herself as she walked toward the lake. She knew that Nik loved her ass, and enjoyed showing it off to him. Funny how things change, Kali thought to herself. She used to be so shy of showing her body to Nik, coming from a more conservative culture. And now look at me walking around naked in the mountains!

Kali stood at the edge of the small lake. The blue summer sky and surrounding trees were reflected in its smooth surface and the water was so clear that she could see the sandy bottom and the little fish darting around. Kali dipped a toe in the water and smiled in pleasure—the water was perfectly warmed by the sun and she couldn't wait to get in. She waded out into the middle of the lake, sighing as the warm water flowed over her like liquid velvet. The lake wasn't very deep, and only came up to just above her shoulders. Kali lay back into the water's warm embrace, floating on her back and enjoying the feel of the sun's rays on her body.

Nik walked over to the lake, looking at Kali floating there. She made a stunning picture—her hair floating in a dark halo around her face, her pert brown breasts with their chocolate-brown nipples peeking out just above the surface of the lake. He could just make out the apex of her thighs and felt his cock throb in his hand in instinctual response to the sight of her laid out before him on the water as if in offering. As he watched, Nik saw Kali slowly run her hands down her chest, kicking lazily to keep herself afloat. He groaned at the sight of her small dark hands caressing the full mounds of her breasts, his breath harsh as he gently stroked his cock. After four years, Nik was still surprised at the strength of his body's response to Kali. Nik walked into the water towards Kali, aching to touch her.

Kali sensed that Nik was watching her, and felt the water shift as he waded out to her. She felt one strong hand come to rest under her back, and then felt him use the fingertips of his other hand to lightly stroke her clit. Kali moaned at the feel of his fingers stroking her clit- and her pussy began to pulse in exquisite counterpoint to the motion of his fingers. She opened her eyes and looked up to see that Nik's blue eyes had darkened to grey, the passion smoldering in his gaze.

"Do you like that, Kali?" he quietly murmured, holding her gaze as his fingers played sweet music on her clit. He flicked his fingers lightly across the brown nub, and then gently parted the soft brown folds of her sex, slowly sinking one thick finger deep into the moist, tight depths of her core. "Do you?" Nik whispered, his lips against her ear, as he slowly moved his finger in and out of her pussy, feeling her tight sheath clench rhythmically around his finger, while he stroked her clit with his thumb.

"Yes…" Kali hissed out, panting at the pleasure his fingers were giving her. "I love the way you use your hands on me. I love feeling your finger on my clit, sinking into my pussy." She moaned as she felt him add another finger to the sweet torture. Nik's two fingers plunged into her moist tight cunt, and she tightened the muscles of her sheath around them, feeling the tension build and her legs begin to tremble. Kali turned towards Nik, grabbing hold of his shoulders and throwing her head back as his fingers moved faster and faster in her cunt. He held her tight against his chest with his arm, as he continued to fuck her pussy with the fingers of his other hand. Kali whimpered, and rocked her hips in time with his movement, trying to bury his fingers deeper inside her core.

"Oh God, Nik… don't s-stop!" she gasped, her fingers grasping convulsively at his shoulders, as her hips moved wantonly against his hand. With each slick thrust of his fingers, she felt the tension building. "Please," she begged, straining to reach what he was so close to giving her. Nik suddenly stopped moving his hand and pulled his fingers almost all the way out of her. Kali's eyes snapped open, and she mewled in frustration, looking at Nik with her brown eyes glowing with lust.

"What do you want, baby?" Nik growled, using his arm to hold her still, and keeping his fingers just barely inside the entrance to her pussy. "Tell me what you want," he ordered, his eyes grey with barely banked passion, knowing he held the key to her release.

Kali dug her fingers into Nik's shoulders, hard, and he shuddered, knowing he'd see the marks of her fingers there later. Kali reached up and pulled his head down, looking straight into his eyes. She slowly ran the pink tip of her tongue over her lush lips, her lips parting in promise of things to come. Her eyes darkened even more as she saw his gaze lock on her lips.

"I want you to shove those fingers into my pussy and fuck me with them," she ground out. "I want you to plunder my pussy with your fingers until you make me cum. Make me cum, Nik. Now," she growled.

Passion flared in Nik's grey eyes as he shoved his two fingers hard and fast into her tight cunt, hearing her shout out her pleasure as he strummed her clit with his thumb and then added a third finger, feeling the velvet walls of her cunt grip his fingers in its warm moist embrace. He fucked her hard and fast, plunging his three fingers into her over and over again as he felt the walls of her cunt begin to flutter as she neared her peak. He looked down her body and saw her toes begin to curl, and felt her thighs shake as she neared her climax.

"Cum for me Kali," he growled, moving his head to take her nipple in his mouth- sucking hard and nibbling on the chocolate-brown pebble. He felt the muscles of her cunt convulse around his fingers, felt her body shudder and shake with the power of her climax, and heard her loud gasps as she shouted out her pleasure.

"I'm cumming, Nik!" she shouted, "aahh, baby, yes!" she moaned. Nik withdrew his hand and grasped her hips, fitting her legs around his waist as he thrust his hard cock into her cunt in one long, smooth stroke. He groaned at the feel of her cunt, as he sheathed himself to the hilt, feeling her pussy milking his cock with the spasms of her orgasm. Nik held her hips as he thrust hard into her, wanting to pour out his seed into her hungry cunt.

Kali wrapped her arms around his neck and held tight to Nik, grinding her hips and meeting him thrust for thrust. "I want to feel you cum inside me, Nik," she gasped, her breath hot against his ear. She squeezed her cunt, gasping at how full she felt with his long, thick dick thrusting inside her. "Come on, Nik," she growled in his ear, "give it to me baby. Fuck me, hard."

Kali's words added fuel to the fire of Nik's passion, and he groaned, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her hips as he plowed into her cunt. Nik cupped her full ass, using his strength to move Kali up and down his shaft as he savagely thrust into her. He slipped one hand down over the full curve of her ass and teased the tight ring of her anus, before slipping a finger inside that dark tunnel. The muscles in Kali's pussy and anus tightened rhythmically around his cock and he felt his balls draw up and tighten, in anticipation of his release. Nik's finger and cock moved in counterpoint to each other, and he shuddered at the sensation of feeling himself surge into her pussy, feeling his finger separated from his cock by just that thin delicate membrane.

Nik heard Kali gasping his name with each thrust of his shaft, each movement of his finger, and felt the tremors starting deep in her pussy, felt her response to his double invasion. He saw her tilt her head to the side, exposing the smooth curve of her neck, and took her up on her silent invitation. Nik buried his head in the crook of her neck and bit down firmly, nibbling and sucking on the sensitive flesh. He heard Kali moan in pleasure and pain as his teeth and mouth marked her as his, and then felt her pussy spasm around him as she came hard, milking his cock as she pulsed around him.

Her pleasure pushed him over the edge, and he began to hammer up into her, riding the wave of her orgasm to his own pleasure. He heard Kali's soft cries, felt her hands grasping his shoulders, and heard his name on her lips and shattered… burying himself to the hilt in her tight sheath and feeling his seed spurt deep inside her, shuddering with the force of his release. His legs were shaking and he heard himself gasping for breath. Kali moved her hands from his neck and gently turned his face to her own. He smiled weakly as he saw how thoroughly sated she looked, closing his eyes as she closed the distance between them and feathered gentle kisses over his jaw and mouth. He stroked his hand down her back, hearing her soft purrs of pleasure at his caress.

Nik slowly pulled out of her, and then held her hand as they waded together to the shore. Kali tugged him gently under the shade of a tree and then pulled him down to lay beside her on the soft grass. Nik propped himself up on one elbow, and brushed his hand over her collarbone and her shoulders. He looked at her there beside him, with droplets of water beading on her brown skin and hair--sparkling like diamonds in the sunlight. He marveled at the fact that she had given herself to him, in so many ways…

"Thank you," Nik whispered, clearing his throat roughly, fighting against the surge of emotion threatening to overwhelm him. Kali opened her eyes and held his gaze, and as she always seemed to do, understood exactly what he didn't say. She reached up toward him, brown hand stroking through his blond hair and full lips parting in a sweet smile.

"You're welcome," she whispered back. Kali closed her eyes, trying to etch this moment into her memory-- building a bulwark of good memories to protect her love for him against the hard times that she knew would inevitably test their bond.

(I hope you liked the second installment. Feedback is always appreciated, and please remember to vote).

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Lake Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds