• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighborly Threesome

A Neighborly Threesome

I came home from work one evening to find my neighbor Jerry sitting in my living room watching a ball game on TV. Jerry and his wife Daphne had moved into the house next door four or five months previously. My wife Laura and I had made friends with the attractive couple and had gone out on the town with them a few times.

I knew that Jerry was interested in my beautiful wife because I had seen him peeping her as she lay beside our pool getting a topless tan. I was working in the attic one day when I glanced down from the tiny window and saw Jerry hunkered down in the bushes beating his meat. He had chosen his hiding place carefully but he hadn't taken into account the tiny window three floors above him. For some reason, the sight of a man jacking off while ogling my wife's voluptuous body turned me on and my cock began to harden. I pulled it out and began to stroke. He stopped playing with his dick and began to jack hard and fast. I was too far away to see the semen shoot out but I did see the leaves in front of his cock ripple as the volley struck them. At that instant, my load shot out onto the floor. Jacking off while watching a man jack off while peeping my wife was one of the most deviant things that I have ever done. I never mentioned it to Laura.

"What's going on, honey?" I asked.

"Daphne will be out of town for a few weeks so I invited Jerry over for dinner. You don't mind, do you?"

I did mind because I was horny as hell and wanted to take her then and there. Nevertheless, I didn't want to seem inhospitable and told her it was fine with me. Jerry stared down my wife's cleavage all through dinner. I could hardly blame him; her fine pair of tits attract eyes the way magnets attract iron. She loves to show them off. Whenever she uses the old Vaseline in the cleavage trick, it's all I can do not to shove my cock down that fleshy tunnel.

Jerry and I went to the living room for an after-dinner drink while Laura straightened up the kitchen. The game was still on and our team was far behind, but we stubbornly continued to watch. Jerry noticed my porno tape collection in a bookcase and went to check it out.

"Nice collection," he said. "I don't have any tapes myself. Daphne doesn't approve. Says it's degrading to women. You have a lot of variety here. A little bit of everything."

He held up one of the gay tapes. I laughed to hide my embarrassment and said, "Oh, that one is Laura's. Women like that gay stuff." I didn't mention that I always got a hard-on when I watched it.

It was obvious that he was waiting for an invitation to watch some porn. "Would you like to watch one?" I asked.

"Yeah, I sure would. This game is a waste of time."

I told him to pick one and he picked three instead. Give some people an inch and they will take a mile. I popped one into the VCR and we watched a variety of sex acts performed for our entertainment. Shortly after the show started, Laura finished her chores and joined us. "What are you nasty boys up to?" she asked.

Unlike many women, Laura enjoys porno videos right down to the facial cum-shots. She's always a wildcat in bed when we watch some porno first. She began breathing heavier right away. I was also getting horny and soon pitched a tent in my pants. Jerry was in the same state. I crossed my legs to try to hide my boner but Jerry did absolutely nothing to hide his.

"I hate to see you fellows suffering," Laura said. "Watching porno without masturbating is like eating popcorn without butter. Why don't you pull your pants down and I'll jack you off. You don't mind, do you, honey?"

I was shocked speechless. I began to wonder if this had all been arranged in advance. I knew that Laura thought that Jerry was attractive. She had even hinted that we might become more than just friends with our new neighbors.

"Sure, I can't see any harm in you giving Jerry a hand job. It's really no different from a nurse treating a patient." I pulled my pants down around my knees and my unfettered cock sprang up like a striking cobra. Jerry hesitated for a moment and then unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down. His cock was as hard as mine and about the same size - seven inches.

Laura took my cock in her left hand and Jerry's in her right and slowly began to stroke. "I'll go slow so you don't shoot too quick," she whispered. "I'll finish you off during the final scene." Her healing hand felt wonderful on my suffering cock. Laura performs every sex act like a pro. She can make a guy feel like a king with a simple hand job.

We watched in silence for awhile, then Laura got the conversation started when she said, "That's a very nice cum-shot. Jerry, I'm one of those rare women who gets turned on by the cum-shots. I love to watch men cum."

"That's interesting, Laura," he said. "A lot of women are turned off by cum-shots. I had a girlfriend once who turned her head away whenever I shot my load. It's strange that men, even straight men, enjoy cum-shots. I have even heard them applaud a good one at the adult theater."

Things heated up as we talked about what was happening on the screen. I think the catalyst that took us to the next level was a very hot scene featuring two men and one woman. Laura suddenly went to her knees and began sucking my cock. While she sucked me, she continued to stroke Jerry's cock. Getting a blow job from my wife in front of a man whom we had only known for a short time was a heady experience.

"Wow, a live performance," Jerry said with a nervous giggle. "It sure beats the movie." Laura was really giving it to me and my friend could not take his eyes off of her bobbing head. Laura once told me that the secrets to a good blow job are wetness and variety. Her mouth was overflowing with spit and I never knew if the next suck would be deep or shallow, hard or soft. It was like getting a hundred blow jobs all rolled up into one.

Laura stopped sucking and stared at Jerry's throbbing rod. When she looked up at me through her wide, blue eyes, I knew what she wanted. "Sure, go ahead," I said. "You might as well do him, too."

"It will be more fun if we are naked," Laura said. We quickly tossed our clothes aside. Laura stood naked in front of us and flaunted her superb body. She arched her back to make her eggplant-sized tits more prominent. My eyes were immediately drawn to the perfect nipples. The dark suckers were the size of beer cans. Below the impressive tits, a narrow waist connected her two beautiful halves. Her slightly rounded belly made the perfect pillow to rest my head on after a hard fuck. She wore a full but neatly-groomed beard on her cunt.

Things were awkward for a few minutes, then Laura got the ball rolling by telling us to move closer together. She walked forward with her hands hoisting her tits and fed one to Jerry and one to me. It was very clear by then that everything was leading to a threesome. They might have even planned it, but I was so far gone by then that I didn't care.

After we nursed on her for awhile, Laura went to her knees in front of Jerry. She took his thick cock in her hand and stroked it a couple of times, then she looked at me as she took it into her mouth. She continued looking at me as she sucked him. My heart raced with excitement as I watched my wife giving a blow job to another man. She looked so slutty on her knees with a thick cock stretching her red lips. I gasped as she took the head into her throat and slowly engorged every inch of him. Her nose disappeared into his pubic hair and her chin pressed against his balls. "Oh, my God, I've never had this before!" Jerry exclaimed.

"I'll come back to you in a little while," Laura said. "You're getting too close and I want you to cool off a little. I'm not ready for your love juice." Then she knelt in front of me and went to work. God, it felt good! She once told me that thinking about her favorite food always got the saliva flowing so she must have been thinking about caviar. After making a tight doughnut of her lips around the throat of my cock, she sucked hard and bobbed her head rapidly.

She went back and forth until our cocks were drooling pre-cum and then she said she was going to finish us off in a very special way. She had us stand side-by-side with the heads of our cocks almost touching, then she went to work. She gulped my cock and gave it a hard suck all the way to the end. Her mouth came off with a wet pop and then she did the same to Jerry. With practice, she picked up speed until her head was moving so fast that it would have been a blur in a photo.

I wanted to outlast Jerry but failed. When I started shooting off in her mouth she stayed on me and took everything I had to give. I was about halfway through my orgasm when Jerry groaned and said, "Oh, please hurry. I've gone over the edge." Laura didn't want to waste any cum, so she didn't wait for me to finish; she simply grabbed his cock and stuffed it in beside mine. Jerry and I were cumming all over each other's cocks. Damn, it felt good! When I was finished, she pulled my cock out and finished draining Jerry.

"Come on, hurry," she said. We followed her almost at a run to the bedroom, where she flopped down on the bed, spread her legs, and begged me to fuck her. Back in those days I could usually keep my cock up after my first cum by putting it to work right away. I crawled between her legs and rammed my still-twitching prong into her. It softened a little but I still had enough to work with. Laura went wild underneath me. She loves fucking more than any woman that I have been with. She slammed her belly up against mine and wantonly rubbed her tits against my hairy chest.

Jerry sat on the edge of the bed watching and stroking his cock. I'm sure that he must have been wondering if he would get sloppy seconds. I wondered if I should let him. If I did, there was a possibility that I would someday get to fuck his pretty mate.

Laura had become so aroused watching porno and sucking our dicks that making her cum was a piece of cake. Her wail of ecstasy increased in intensity like an air siren coming up to speed. I clamped a hand over her mouth and kept pouring it to her. I couldn't keep it up forever and finally shot my load into her clenching pussy.

By the time I rolled off, I had decided to let Jerry have her. "Come on and take your turn," I said. His eyes lit up and he rushed forward to mount her. "Maybe we should let her rest for awhile," he suggested. "No, just get on and keep her cumming. She's good for a lot more."

I felt no jealousy as I watched another man fuck my wife, not even when she began writhing in ecstasy beneath him. Jerry didn't last long but it was long enough to give her a strong orgasm. A ghostly groan escaped from his mouth as he went into orgasmic convulsions. His ass-cheeks clenched repeatedly as he shot his cream into her. Each clench signaled a shot. I counted eight in all.

Jerry and I rested on each side of my panting wife and shared her lovely body. While I caressed her tits, he fondled her bush. As I slid my hand down her body toward her cunt, his hand moved up onto her tits. We were like two kids sharing a toy.

"Do you remember that scene where the two men are the slices of bread and the woman is the meat in the sandwich?" she asked. "I want to be the meat in your sandwich. Are you man enough to give me what I want?"

Jerry and I looked at each other for guidance. I could tell by his broad grin that he was game. Then I realized that I had the same foolish grin on my face.

"Larry, I think you should choose who does what since you are my husband."

"No, Laura, I think the courteous thing to do would be to let our guest decide."

"I would love to fuck you in the ass, Laura," Jerry said. He was like a child pleading for a piece of candy. "I've been trying to talk Daphne into it for ages, but she won't go for it. I've never fucked anyone in the ass."

"Well, in that case, you'll have to be her ass-man," I said. "You are in for a real treat. I always cum quicker in her ass than her pussy. Why don't you give me about a ten-minute head start. That will give us a better chance of finishing together."

Laura straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock. She posted up and down with her alluring tits jiggling in front of me. I roughly fondled them for awhile, then pulled her forward so I could nurse on them. Jerry was waiting on the sidelines slapping his cock around.

Ten minutes passed. "Okay, Jerry, it's time for you to do your part," I said. "You'll find a jar of Vaseline in the drawer there. Grease every inch of your cock. Fucking ass isn't like fucking pussy. You have use a lot of grease and you have to ease your cock in."

Jerry's rush to get the Vaseline made Laura and I giggle. "He sure is an eager beaver, isn't he?" she whispered. I felt his weight as he crawled onto the foot of the bed. I reached around and spread Laura's ass to make it easier for him to find her hole. His cock bumped against mine a few times before he hit the target. Laura gasped as he popped her anal ring. I felt the fat head of his cock against my shaft.

"Okay, Jerry, just hold it there for awhile until she gets used to the size."

"My God, this feels incredible!" Jerry exclaimed. "What have I been missing?"

Laura began moaning again as Jerry's long cock slid into her ass. I felt the head slide all the way up my shaft until it was against mine. They say every man has a streak of gay in him. Maybe that's why I enjoyed the feel of Jerry's plump balls against my own.

"Okay, Jerry, I think this will work best if we alternate strokes. That's how they usually do it in the pornos."

We were awkward at first. Jerry repeatedly miscalculated the length of his strokes and slipped out. But practice makes perfect and we were soon moving together like a well-oiled machine. Laura babbled incoherent obscenities in between grunts and groans. "UHU..UHU..UHU..FUCK. TWO COCKS IN ME. NEVER ONE COCK AGAIN..UHU..UHU..UHU!" She ranted on like that until it actually became somewhat annoying.

Then Jerry's cock slipped out again, and as he lunged forward to plant it, it accidentally went into her sloppy cunt just above mine. Laura let out a howl of ecstasy. "LEAVE IT THERE, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH. I WANT BOTH OF YOU FUCKING MY PUSSY." Laura's cunt had never been stretched so wide. She had two cocks the size of ripe ears of corn pumping away in her fuck-hole. The sensations are difficult to describe. I confess that I enjoyed the feel of Jerry's cock against my own and I'm sure that he enjoyed having mine against his. We continued to alternate strokes to increase the friction between our cocks.

Laura went berserk. She bit down on a corner of a pillow to smother her howls and actually bit a hole in it. She started cumming when Jerry and I changed our strategy and began driving into her in tandem. Jerry was turning in an outstanding performance. I hadn't expected him to last so long.

"She's cumming like crazy, Jerry. Let's keep her going and see how many orgasms we can give her." Laura's beautiful face was contorted with lust. Beads of sweat broke out on her furrowed brow. She gnawed incessantly on the pillow. Her hard nipples raked back and forth across my hairy chest. Random Kegel contractions squeezed our cocks together even more tightly.

"OH, FUCK, I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANY LONGER, LARRY! I HAVE TO CUM, BUDDY. HERE IT COMES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jerry's hot load shooting all over the head of my cock set me off and I shot mine. Our balls were pressed so tightly together that I could feel them spasm with each shot he fired. We finally went limp at the same time. The ending could not have been more perfect.

We got together with Jerry every night until his wife returned two weeks later. Sometimes I just sat back and watched them suck and fuck, but we usually did threesomes. After Laura got a taste of two cocks in her at the same time, she couldn't get enough. I even bought a video camera - something that I had vowed I would never do - so we could make our own porno tapes. When Daphne returned, we had to be a little more discreet, but we still managed to get together quite often.

Jerry eventually talked Daphne into swinging, and I really enjoyed fucking her. We decided that it was best not to tell her about what we had been up to. Jerry had to act as though it was his first time with Laura, and he gave a first-rate performance. I never did find out if Laura and Jerry set me up for that first threesome. She insists that it just happened, but, either way, I'm glad it did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighborly Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds