• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jason's Puts On A Show

Jason's Puts On A Show

I met Kelly online several months ago. It all started out innocently. I answered her ad on the local personals site for erotic email partner. We had been corresponding for a few months. It was awesome, we both spilled out our deepest fantasies and naughtiest things we'd ever done. I often re-read her emails when I masturbated and I always came fast. She had a really dirty mind and I love that.

After a few months, we both started hinting to each other that we'd love to actually meet. Then we would send long emails about what we would do to each other. Kelly offered a proposition first and I was all in! She said, "let's meet for drinks and see what happens, it'll be fun!". I had no problem with that so I got myself all ready and headed out to a bar near her place.

When I got their, there was a couple and an old man in the place and a smokin' hot bartender. I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer. Small talk with the bartender revealed that I was waiting to meet a friend but haven't heard from her yet. 20 minutes goes by and still no show. I was getting kinda bummed but the incredibly beautiful girl serving me what was now my second beer and my first shot of Jack was keeping my mind busy.

After an hour, she finally arrived. I was still the only guy in the place alone, so she figured it to be me. She apologized for being so late and sat next to me. We got her some booze and got right to talking. There was definitely an attraction on both parts. We were getting' close and her hands were all over me. Our super hot bartender bought us a round of shots and joined in the partying. I was feeling quite buzzed.

As the bar is starting to get busy and louder, Kelly starts leaning over and whispering really dirty things to me. She got me so hard I was showing through my jeans. Our bartender had been keeping an eye on us the whole night but it was now time for a shift change and she came over to say goodbye. We did another shot with her and she was gone.

Within 20 minutes of the bartender leaving, Kelly says "let's get outta here". We do one more shot and split. We get outside and she lands the hottest wettest kiss on me and says "my place!" I was so excited and she could feel it.

When we get in the door, the lights are off except for in one room. She leads me to the living room and in the very dim light, As we are stepping into the room she whispers :I have a surprise for you my slave". When we walk in I see a group of girls sitting around with drinks in their hands. They were all talking to each other until we walked in. Kelly announces, "this ladies is Jason, he is our fun for the evening". They all giggle and cheer.

There is a pile of pillows in the center of the room and Kelly informs me that they are for me as she starts undoing my pants.! I was a little in shock at how the events of the night started turning but I was so horny and just going with it. The girls stared chanting "strip his clothes" over & over laughing and soon I was standing in the middle of the room completely naked with a group of Kelly's friends there looking on! Kelly brought me over to the pillows and had me lay out. As I got comfy, I realized that the girl sitting closest to me on the floor was our beautiful bartender from earlier!!! She waved with an evil little grin and said "how ya feelin'? I hope I got ya nice & loaded!" My dick stiffened even harder and they all giggled.

Kelly leaned over me and grabbed my dick and said, "you are here for our enjoyment. At first directed to masturbate for the audience. I can hear some giggles and whispering while I start to stroke. I can see the girls watching me and my dick was so hard. My dominant counterpart asks the crowd if they like what they are watching and they all answer with hoots & hollers. She announces that she will need a couple of volunteers and several women raise their hands.

She pick out 4 women of all ages and sizes. They gather around me and at the direction of our emcee one they take over touching me. The women sitting behind me is instructed to take ahold of my arms and two of the girls sit in such a way that they are holding my legs apart. Of course, Sarah, the super hot bartender and Kelly's best friend it turns out starts stroking my dick. I am being touched all over now and Kelly asks the audience if they are ready for the show. They start yelling and whistling for it.

She positions herself between my legs and starts playing with my balls. The ladies holding my legs and arms tighten their hold a little bit as Kelly starts lubing my cock with oil. As the oil starts dripping down my balls and the crack of my ass, she slides 3 fingers right into my lubed up ass. The girls go bananas! She drives them all the way to the knuckle and fucks me for what seems like forever. In and out she adds the fourth finger as Sarah has hold of my well lubed dick. She starts talking to me about how my dick feels like it's gonna explode. Her voice brings me so close to cumming & everyone knows it.

Kelly tells Sarah to stop for a minute and asked for a couple more girls to step up and help out. So 3 more girls get in on it and they lift my legs so they are pinned to the floor by my head. I am pretty secure as several girls hold me down with my dick now pointed right at my face. Kelly gets the crowd crazy when she pulls out an 8 inch black cock looking vibrator. The rest of the girls not participating start chanting "put it in" in sync with each other. She teases my ass turning the vibrator on and running over my sensitive hole. Sarah resumes stroking my dick as Kelly drives her fake dick into my ass.

The girls are holding me down tight as our mistress fucks my ass repeatedly. My dick is so hard and all the girls voices are so hot I get ready to cum. I stiffen and I feel Kelly's fake dick slide all the way in as the girls ooohhhh...... Kelly now has the fake cock all the way in my ass to the balls and she is just swishing it around in my ass.

I start to explode....one of the girls puts her fingers in my mouth and holds it open......Sarah aims perfectly and I get a huge load in the mouth. There is a wave of cheers as I choke and swallow my cum. I cum so much and keep shooting all over my face. When it was all over, a few of the girls cleaned me up and everyone clapped before leaving. Kelly kissed me deeply and said "your turn next!" and went into her bedroom and closed the door. I got myself together, went home and immediately masturbated to the thought of what just happened!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jason's Puts On A Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds