• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Smart Men Vs Evil Women

Smart Men Vs Evil Women

One of my favorite rap songs of all time says Bitches Ain't Shit. I couldn't agree more. Truer words were never spoken, folks. Lots of good men hook up with what appears to be decent women and eventually these men discover that there's no such thing as a decent woman. All women are bitches. All of them without exception. Your mother. Your daughter. Your wife. Your aunt. The hooker down the street. The female lawyer in her office. The female senator on the senate floor. The librarian in your town. The policewoman in the squad car. Get the picture? I know that you wish it weren't so. In all likelihood, you're a decent guy. You work hard. You're smart. You contribute energetically to society. You'd like to eventually meet a decent woman and have a family.

That's what men have been socially conditioned to look for. And men have held their part of the bargain. it's women who haven't held their part of the bargain. the thing is that women have absolutely no conscience. It's something they were all born without. Have you ever seen a woman truly feel guilt over anything she's ever done? I need you to think about this question. Seriously. Right now, you're running a thousand different images in your head. If you're honest with yourself, you will see that I am right. Women cannot feel remorse. Or guilt. That's because they have no conscience. That's why they never keep their word, unless it somehow benefits them. There are no female exceptions to the malady of remorselessness which affects one hundred percent of the female population. I'm sorry. I truly am. I wish things were different. You have no idea how much.

However, the truth must be told. There are no good women on the planet. Simply because women have no conscience. You have a better chance of meeting a unicorn in New York City. Just ask a certain European prince who married a gold-digger whom he'd been boning for three decades. As soon as she got the ring around her finger, she began singing a different tune. Acting like a real bitch. Now she wants to take him for everything he's got. See? That's what you get when you treat a bitch better than she deserves. Men were made to rule the universe and bitches were made to serve them. End of story. Anyone who disagrees should just look up statistics. In the name of equality, women in college are slashing men's sports teams and adding their own.

In the name of equality, wives are stealing their husbands estates with the complicity of judges and leaving their men at the poorhouse. In the name of justice, female murderers are given a free pass on everything they do while their male counterparts either get life imprisonment or an execution. See what I mean? It's a sad state of the affairs, folks. I couldn't make this shit up. Sometimes, I wonder why men still bother with the whole marriage thing. Or even moving together with women. Separate but equal, that's how it should be. Men should just go to work, earn a living and have fun. Don't date or marry women. Just find a slut to fuck whenever they get horny. I have a solution for that. We should legalize prostitution.

Men can spend a few hundred dollars every week and get laid by a slut who's paid to do it rather than to risk their livelihood and their lives in a relationship with a bitch whom feminist taught to have a sense of entitlement. The average legal prostitute charges a few hundred dollars for her services. The average divorce costs a lot more than that. See what I mean? It's more cost-effective for a man to seek the company of prostitutes when he gets horny than to bother with dating or marriage. It's not misogyny, just a fact. Men waste a lot of time in the pursuit of women's hearts. The truth is that men have a lot more important things to do.

We can take care of ourselves. Women play the gender card and the pity card, blackmailing the government into funding women's social service programs, women's shelters and women's resource centers. Who pays for all these endeavors? Women seldom donate to women's causes. That's why they have us men for. They smile while we do the heavy lifting. They're naturally stupider than we are. We're smart. And we pour our intelligence into things like science, mathematics, art, sociology, research, philosophy, comic books, movies, etc. We thrust human society into bold new directions with our ideas. Women never have original ideas. They have a talent for emotional manipulation, deception and sexual exploitation. There's no correlation between these attributes of theirs and a high IQ.

The dumbest woman on earth knows things about manipulation that the smartest man might not know. Why? Simply because we're too good and too smart to bother with such petty things. We were created in God's Image. Women were an afterthought. Like an extra patio after building a house. Such structures are usually redundant. What I'm asking men everywhere is to stand up for themselves. Women won't do it for them. What do women think of crazy women who slaughter their sons and daughters like a certain Texan gal and fake insanity to get away with murder? Women should be outraged. Instead, they stand by the crazy women who murder innocent men along with their sons and daughters. That's because deep down women have absolutely no conscience. They know what right and wrong are, they just don't care.

The Male Sociopath comprises five percent of the male population. The Female Sociopath comprises one hundred percent of the female population. I'm sorry if this shocks or bothers you but the truth simply must be told. The female sociopath is better at hiding what she is and what she does than her male counterpart. That doesn't mean there are fewer females among the ranks of the sociopath subspecies. It just means they're well-hidden.

Men, we are in bad shape. There are no national campaigns to help male victims of domestic abuse. There are no shelters for battered men. There are no runs for prostate cancer. No charities for prostate cancer research. No ribbons for prostate cancer awareness. Why? Simply because it's a disease that affects men and women don't give a damn about men. Even worse, men have been brainwashed to think of themselves as unworthy of being cared for. They put women's interests ahead of their own. That is such foolishness. Men need to wake up. Women don't love you. They don't care about you. They will marry you, take your money, your house, your car and your sons and daughters. And they will use the women-controlled justice system to do it. Women are always saying they want careers. Truth is they're naturally lazy. They go to college and into the formerly male-dominated workforce because they want power. They will snatch up an available man based on his financial profile more than anything else and rob him of house and home...legally! Men need to wake up and learn to protect themselves. Donate to men's causes. Open up men's resource centers. Donate to men's health research. Don't be so quick to condemn your fellow men in court no matter how guilty they appear. The truth is that manipulative women can make the most innocent of men look like monsters. And the courts usually buy into their lies. Don't buy into their lies. Protect your fellow man. Protect yourself. And last but not least, don't trust women. They're not worthy of your trust. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Smart Men Vs Evil Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds