• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 06

Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 06

12

Jenni yawned gently, her eyes still closed. She smiled softly to herself as she thought about everything that had happened last night.

Snuggling into her Daddy's arms, she heard his gentle snores. She was almost afraid to open her eyes, just in case everything disappeared and she was left alone in her bed.

Sighing contentedly she ran a mental check over her body. She felt so relaxed, so rested and so used. Her pussy was tender, her Daddy had taken her virginity and she could still feel his hard cock inside her body.

She opened one eye and seeing her father still there, his arms still cradling her as he slept, his leg still thrown over hers she wanted to laugh with joy. She was so very happy. Her Daddy had taken her as his.

And she knew that she would crawl over broken glass to please him.

Thinking back to the tremors of fear she had felt as she had first approached him, then the excitement that had coursed over her entire being as he had allowed her to take his erect cock into her mouth. Thinking of sucking his cock she licked her lips and gently moved a hand down over her own body until she was able to move it across to his crotch.

She let out a soft moan as she felt how hard his cock was. Her Daddy's cock, his wonderfully hard, long cock that he had plunged deep into her body after catching her coming as she teased her clitty. She blushed as she remembered the shame she felt at being caught and the joy she had felt as he had filled her.

Remembering the argument he and her mother had and how he had threatened to leave, Jenni felt a frisson of fear. But she calmed again as she remembered how after fucking her mouth he had told her he could never leave her.

Just as she knew she could never leave him. She knew that she would be her Daddy's forever.

Feeling her nipples tingle Jenni slowly let her hand gently run over his cock again. It was so hard and long, her mouth watered as she thought of running her tongue over it. She wanted so badly to feel the velvety softness of his cock head on her lips.

Carefully Jenni threw back the comforter, she felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten as she looked at her father's naked body as he lay sleeping beside her. Moving slowly, she wriggled out from under his leg and from his arms.

Crawling very slowly she moved down the bed, coming to a rest with her face inches from his erection. Sliding her tongue over her lips Jenni moved closer, inhaling his scent, his essence. He smelt warm and musky, so very masculine.

Softly she ran the tip of her tongue over the head of his cock. She moaned as she tasted him.

Not wanting to wake him, wanting to have this time to look at her Daddy, Jenni licked so very slowly.

She eased her tongue around his cockhead, feeling the ridge before his shaft, moaning gently as she remembered just how good that ridge felt as she sucked his cock. Using the tip of her tongue she teased the little vee shaped area of the ridge under his cock. She wanted so much to suck him into her warm mouth, but she didn't want to wake him.

Not yet.

Jenni slid down the bed, her tongue running a trail down the inside of his leg, finally reaching his foot. She moved down and licked a soft track along his instep, then wiggling her tongue moved to his big toe. Gently she slid her mouth over it, sucking softly, careful not to rouse him. She moved her mouth to his other foot and slid the tip of her tongue gently over the instep before suckling softly on his big toe.

Resisting her urge to slide her tongue between his toes she licked her way up his other leg, every part of him mesmerising her. Coming back to his cock she licked his cockhead gently.

Softly running the flat of her tongue over him she smiled as she saw his cock stir. Moaning with pleasure as she tasted the drop of pre cum that oozed from the tip of his soft cock head.

Jenni knew that she would never tire of licking and sucking on his cock. She watched his balls, curiously for a few moments, seeing how they moved slightly as his cock hardened even more. Continuing her journey up his body Jenni slid her tongue over the hair above his cock and up over his stomach. Moaning softly as she felt her cunt grow wetter she licked over his chest and came to his nipple. She licked a circle around it, gently, carefully then blew softly, eyes widening as she saw his nipple react by peaking.

Swirling her tongue over the hardening nub she sucked softly. When her father moaned and moved slightly she pulled her head off. She didn't want to wake him. She wanted this time to enjoy learning his body.

She watched him, wondering if she had woken him, but was soon reassured that he was still sound asleep. Smiling again as she looked at his sleeping face Jenni felt her heart swell. She loved this man. Loved him totally. She was, forever, her Daddy's girl.

Seeing he had settled once more Jenni lowered her head, her long hair brushed his chest as she fluttered her eyelashes, letting them brush against his skin as she moved her face down towards his cock once more. The whole while she was inhaling his scent, luxuriating in it, loving it.

She nudged his cock softly with her nose as she used her eyelashes to give him more butterfly kisses over his shaft. She smiled happily, enjoying herself. Loving his body.

Her nipples sent tingles over her body, smiling she slid her top over her head and moved her body, careful not to wake him, until she had a nipple close to his shaft. She licked a finger and rubbed the wetness onto her nipple then slid her nipple gently up and down his length.

A groan escaped from her lips as her tender flesh touched his hardness. She moaned softly as she felt the ridge of his cockhead tease her swollen nipple.

Jenni could no longer contain herself. She moved once more, coming to rest with her head beside his cock. She slid her tongue softly over his shaft, closed her lips over his cockhead as she suckled gently on it.

Her father groaned softly and shifted in his sleep. The groan drove Jenni on and she slid her mouth down over his hardness. Moaning with satisfaction as she felt his length slide over her tongue. Sucking slightly harder she moved her head up and down, feeling his cock swell and lengthen even more in her mouth.

No longer was she careful not to wake him. Now, she wanted him to wake. Sucking harder she swirled her tongue over his shaft. Flicking, varying the pressure, sliding her tongue over every inch of his cock as she started to bob her head up and down.

Starting to rouse Jenni's father moved, bringing his arm over his face. Jenni looked up to his face, watching as he moved his arm, stretching it across the pillow. His eyes flickering, head rolling as slowly he roused from his sleep.

A slight chill made him shiver, his body naked as he lay in his daughter's bed. He was dreaming, a wonderful dream, he shuddered slightly as in his dream a hot, wet mouth slid up and down his cock. He tried to fight against waking, didn't want the dream to end, didn't want to wake up and find himself alone in a cold bed, just as he had woken every morning for almost the past year.

He tried to cling to the last remnants of sleep, clinging to the wonderful dream. A dream where his beautiful Jenni came to him, where his beautiful Jenni gave herself to him.

With a sudden start he came to full consciousness. His head jolted from the pillow, his mind full of a sudden knowledge.

As he remembered every amazing detail of the evening and night before he realised that it was not a dream. And the sensations of a mouth pleasuring his cock didn't disappear.

He looked down and groaned as he saw his Jenni looking up at him, her blue eyes shining, her beautiful rose pink lips wrapped tightly around his erection.

It hadn't been a dream. He groaned again as her tongue flicked over the sweet spot on the underside of his cock, pressing on the vein. He reached down and stroked her hair. His eyes darkening as he watched his daughter sucking on his cock.

"Jenni." That single word full of so much emotion told her all she needed to know.

Smiling as best she could as she sucked harder on him Jenni reached a hand up to him. He took it, entwined his fingers in hers as he felt his orgasm near.

Seeing his eyes start to roll, feeling his cock twitch Jenni sucked harder and faster. She wanted his come. Wanted to help her Daddy come hard.

Curling her tongue she pressed it onto the base of his cock and slid it upwards, all the while sucking hard, milking his cock with her mouth and lips. Her father twisted his fingers into her long hair.

"Take it baby, take it." His voice cracking as he felt his balls rise and his come spurt into her busy mouth.

Jenni sucked harder, drinking the first shot of come down. As his cock twitched and filled her mouth again she stopped sucking, still swirling her tongue, wanting to keep his come in her mouth. His head thrashed from side to side as she started sucking again, her sucking pulled every drop of come from his balls.

As she felt his orgasm calm, Jenni slid her mouth upwards, holding his come in her mouth.

Savouring the flavour she smiled at her Daddy as he lay, sated, on her bed. She wrinkled her nose cheekily at him, opening her mouth to show him his come on her tongue. Closing her mouth she swallowed it, opening again to show him that her mouth was empty.

Showing her Daddy she had drunk his come.

Watching her, seeing his creamy come on her pink tongue her father thought his heart would burst. He laughed as he saw her wrinkle her nose. An affectation she had developed as a child, pretending to be a bunny rabbit. His little girl was so full of fun and life. And right now she was also full of his come.

Jenni nestled her face against his softening cock, slipping the tip of it in and out of her mouth, playing with it as she sighed contentedly. He smiled at her, beckoned her to come to him and when she crawled into his arms he kissed the top of her head affectionately. "Good morning baby." Each word punctuated by a soft kiss.

Jenni moaned contentedly in response, burrowing her head into his neck, her lips on his shoulder. He pulled the comforter up and felt her press her body against his. Sliding his hand under her top he feathered one of her nipples as he looked into her eyes. Grinning as he saw her eyes roll he pulled gently on the swelling bud.

Twisting her nipple gently he watched, gauging her reaction as he twisted slightly harder. He continued to twist gradually harder, seeing her eyes widen and feeling her body press into his.

He had judged her correctly. His sweet little Jenni was enjoying the pain. His daughter was becoming aroused by the pain of his fingers twisting her nipple.

"Do you like that, baby?"

No answer was needed as he slid two fingers of his other hands between her legs, under her shorts, and felt her wetness.

"I thought you might, Jenni." A slight pull on her sensitive nipple causing her to yelp and her pussy to get wetter.

"Good girl. My good girl." He pressed his lips to hers as he pulled hard on her nipple. Her scream of surprise muffled in his kiss.

Jenni's eyes were wide. Tears making her blue eyes sparkle. Tears of shock and joy combined.

"Daddy." The single word stuttered as she fought to maintain control of her body and reactions.

The single word telling him that she was indeed his, in every way.

He nodded gently in response, his fingers releasing her tender nipple. The fingers between her legs flicking her clitty, circling and teasing it, bringing his daughter to the point of orgasm. Her body trembling with need as she gazed wordlessly into his eyes.

He pressed his mouth to her ear, whispering to her that she was to be allowed to come for him.

Her body shuddered against his as he pushed her over the edge of her orgasm. His hand clamped over her mouth, her cries of ecstasy buried in his hand. Their eyes locked on each other.

"My darling girl." Murmured words as he kissed her lips gently before raising his fingers to her mouth, smiling as she eagerly, greedily, lapped her own juices from them.

"Good girl," a soft kiss her reward.

Jenni lay in his arms, the taste of her juices combining with his come. Her body pressed to his, her mind consumed with her need to please him, to be with him in any way he wanted.

Her father held her closely, cradling her, feeling her press against him. He smiled. He knew she was his.

They lay together, not talking, no need for words. Their bodies close and their eyes burning into each other.

A bang from the hallway, from the door to Jenni's parents bedroom made them both jump with surprise. Their eyes wide they looked at each, their hearts pounding in unison, still wrapped in each other's arms. They listened carefully, frozen in the panic of the moment. As they heard heavy footsteps descend the stairs they relaxed. Jenni's breathing was ragged and her Daddy kissed her forehead gently.

"Baby, you know I love you. You know I want you above all else; but this has to be kept between just us. You understand don't you, baby?"

Even though Jenni knew this was the truth, that their special love had to be kept secret she felt hurt in her heart, her eyes filled with tears as she nodded. She tried so hard not to show her hurt but her father knew her so intimately he could feel her pain. Using the pad of his thumb he brushed the beginnings of a spilled tear from her right eye.

"Jenni, you are my special girl. You are all I want and somehow we will work this out. But for now, we have to keep it secret."

Hearing his words Jenni smiled into his face, seeing his love for her shining out of his eyes.

"Yes, Daddy, I understand and I promise."

He rewarded her with a deep kiss, his tongue circling the outline of her lips gently before sliding into her mouth and showing her just how special she was to him.

Breaking the kiss he sighed and threw back the comforter, telling her she should shower and that he would have to go speak to her mother, try to figure things out.

Jenni just watched him as he spoke, his words almost washing over her as she admired his body, her own reacting to the very sight of his nakedness. He was so handsome, tall and well built with narrow hips. She wanted him to take her in his arms and to slide his cock deep inside her again right now, but she knew that was not possible. She watched him slide his jeans over his hips and zip them closed. Watched as he buttoned his shirt and ran his hand through his tousled hair.

Smiling at his beautiful daughter he felt his heart, and cock, swell in reaction to her. She was so innocent and open to him. He felt so blessed to be able to call her his and wanted so much to shout their love from the rooftops but for her sake he couldn't. For her sake he had to somehow find a way for them to be together without her having to suffer the stigma of their relationship.

And he knew that he would.

They both needed to be together.

Smiling at Jenni once more he winked at her before carefully crossing the floor and leaving the room.

Jenni lay on her back. Her naked breasts topped with her hard nipples, her pussy soaked as a result of the orgasm her Daddy had given her.

Her nipples were aching, she thought for a moment about how the way her Daddy had twisted her nipples, how he had hurt her and how that pain had made her want more. She couldn't understand it but she didn't care. All she cared about was that he had promised that he figure things out, that they would be together, always.

She jumped from her bed happily, carelessly making the bed, fluffing the comforter, adjusting the pillows before stripping off her wet shorts. She danced and twirled her way to the shower, remembering the last shower she had taken. Remembering how her Daddy had bathed her carefully and lovingly.

She couldn't wait to see him again and she washed her body and hair as quickly as she could. She towelled her body dry and wrapped herself in her bathrobe before pulling her brush through her hair, not taking time to dry it but instead bunching it up into two pigtails. A feeling of exuberant youth overtaking her.

Looking into her mirror she saw her face shining back at her, her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling. She blew herself a kiss before smearing some strawberry flavour lip gloss over her full lips.

She skipped out of her room and tripped downstairs, pausing at the bottom to listen to the muted voices of her parents. There was tension in their voices but they were not arguing so she pushed open the kitchen door.

Her father was seated at the table, his face buried in the newspaper as he answered the questions his wife was tossing at him with one word answers. Her mother was wearing a bathroom as well and she was chopping onions furiously by the sink. She was asking Jenni's father where he had spent the night.

Casting a glance towards Jenni he answered in one word.

"Couch."

His tone was harsh, implying his belief that she didn't care anyway.

Jenni smiled at him, walked towards him as she wished him a good morning before bending down to plant a kiss on his lips. She smiled as she saw him start guiltily and glance towards her mother. She smiled even more when she saw him lick his lips and knew he was tasting the strawberry gloss.

Winking cheekily at him Jenni moved towards her mother and kissed her cheek, saying she hoped that she had slept well. Her only response was a grunt and a muttered comment about her father being impossible.

Guilt flooded Jenni and she wrapped her arms around her mother, "Oh Mom, I wish you could be happy again."

Her mother shrugged her hug off, "Jenni, don't be so ridiculous. What has gotten into you?"

Jenni flushed and moved towards the table, sitting in her chair opposite her father.

Her tone crushed, "I'm sorry Mom." Her voice small and hurt by her mother's rejection.

Reaching across the table her father took her hand, his thumb stroking her inner wrist as his eyes burned into hers.

As her mother turned towards them he released her hand, leaving her cheeks burning as he poured her a glass of juice and pushing it towards her.

"Here Jenni, have some juice. It's good for you." Her mother slammed a plate of toast onto the table and Jenni jumped, wondering had she seen their hands joined. But her words made it clear she hadn't.

"And, by the way," her mother's tone sarcastic, "I have decided I can't go with you to your company dinner this weekend."

Her father turned his face to her mother, "But you know how important it is that you are there. The company are big on family values and this isn't just a dinner, it's a pre-interview assessment for that promotion."

"Oh, I wasn't aware of that," Jenni's mother's tone made it more than clear that she was very aware of that fact, "so if I am not there they might not consider you suitable material for the promotion?"

Jenni's father's face flushed with barely controlled anger. Jenni tried to diffuse the tension, desperate to stop the fight she could sense coming. "Daddy, could I come with you? I mean I know I am not as good as mom, I mean I am not your wife, but maybe your daughter would make a suitable replacement in their eyes?"

As she finished speaking the double meaning of her words hit her and she blushed crimson.

There was a stunned silence in the kitchen, as her parents let her words sink in.

"Jenni, that is so sweet, but I am not sure," her father words trailed off as her mother slammed the door on her way out of the room.

Left alone, Jenni stood and walked to her Daddy, sank to her knees at his side and looked up at him pleadingly.

"Daddy, I know how important this dinner is to you. Please can I come with you? You can tell them that Mom is ill and I came at the last minute instead."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jenni Goes to Daddy Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds