• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Supernatural Orgy

A Supernatural Orgy

Hey, there. My name is Gary Celestin. How's it going? I'm a Half-Breed. The offspring of a nonhuman intelligent entity and a human person. My mother Illyriel was a fallen angel turned arch-demon and my father James Celestin was human. They're both gone now. There is a world out there which most people don't ever get to see. Demons. Fallen Angels. Monsters. Vampires. Werewolves. Zombies. Ghouls. Mermen. Mermaids. Satyrs. Nymphs. Gods. Goddesses. They're all real, folks. And I'm one of them. Many people and powers in this world hate us for being what we are. That's why I try to lead as normal a life as possible. Being a Half-Breed comes in handy sometimes. Having superhuman strength and speed along with enhanced senses of sight, smell and hearing is pretty cool.

These days, life is good. I'm happily married to a female werewolf. We're both so normal-looking it's not even funny. We live in a big house. We pay taxes. We have a son and daughter in private school. We attend PTA meetings. We enjoy going to the movies on weekends. We vote democratic. Yeah, we're pretty normal. Oh, and we're an orgy-oriented couple. That's us in a nutshell. I'm a big and tall, good-looking black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton. I work as a corrections officer for the Plymouth County Department of Corrections. It's an okay job, I guess. It pays the bills. Currently, I'm taking some classes in Criminal Justice at Bridgewater State College. It's all paid for by the state, which is cool. I'm very close to getting my bachelors. Then maybe I can get promoted and become warden at the state prison someday.

I told you folks these details because I wanted to give you an idea of who I am. A working black male professional who isn't one hundred percent human and likes to get down once in a while. It's essentially what this story is about. This tale is about the special parties that my wife Chantal Celestin and I like to throw. It's hard to find lasting friendships when you're what we are. Chantal has the ability to transform into a humanoid wolf-like creature with truly phenomenal strength, speed and savagery. Most people simply couldn't understand someone like her. Which is why I'm glad we found each other.

Tonight, we invited some friends at our special get-together. My buddy Paul Maximilien is a big and tall, good-looking Haitian-American man I've known for years. He works as a men's and women's varsity swimming coach at Boston Technical College in Boston. He's also a Half-Breed. The offspring of an immortal Merman and a human female. His abilities manifested themselves when he was still in his youth. He can breathe underwater. He can communicate with animals. And he's got superhuman strength and speed when in contact with sea water. His wife, assistant district attorney Janelle Marcelin is a six-foot-tall, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned black woman. She's a fox, folks. Actually, that's not very accurate. She's a Hellhound. A member of the supernatural race of dog-men and dog-women created by Lucifer Morningstar to hunt his enemies on Earth.

We gathered at our house on Brockton's west side and got the party started. Everybody was drinking and pretty soon we were getting down and dirty. Paul and I got our freak on while the women watched. It's cool. Paul and I are bisexual. Our wives know and are fully supportive. It helps that they're bisexual themselves. I held a bottle of Heineken in one hand and my dick in the other while watching Paul get naked. My buddy has a banging body. He's six feet three inches tall and quite muscular, with a nicely toned physique. Also, he's got a big dick and a really tight ass.

I licked my lips and gestured for Paul to come to me. He smiled, and sat next to me. We kissed, and began stroking each other's cocks. Paul has a really big one. Eleven inches long and quite thick. Also, he's uncircumcised. Just like me. His balls are big, black and hairy. I began stroking his big black fuzzy balls. Paul grunted and began pulling my dick. Oh, yeah. This is what I like. Meanwhile, Janelle and Chantal watched us with interest. Lots of heterosexual and bisexual women are turned on by the sight of male to male sexual activity. The same way many heterosexual and bisexual men are turned on by lesbian sex. Isn't life funny?

I bent down and took Paul's dick in my mouth. I love sucking on his big cock. Paul sat back, relaxed and stroked my curly hair as I sucked on his Johnson. He really likes it when I go down on him. Meanwhile, I noticed that our wives were also doing their thing. My wife Chantal lay flat out on the carpeted floor of our living room, and Janelle was busy licking her pussy. When most people meet Chantal, they assume she's the quiet type. She works as a librarian at Brockton Community College. And she does seem like the quiet type. Five feet ten inches tall, chubby, with big tits, wide hips and a big, round butt. What they call a ghetto booty in the black community. She's very dark-skinned, and braids her hair into neat cornrows. Also, she wears some thick nerdy glasses. I've been begging her to get new ones but she never listens.

Chantal shrieked in pleasure as Janelle licked and fingered her pussy. My wife is really into woman-to-woman action. The woman watches lesbian porn on her laptop while on break at work. Need I say more? Paul reminded me to focus on the task at hand by grabbing me gently by the scruff of my neck. I sucked his dick head after gently pulling back the foreskin and stroked his big black balls. Paul moaned in pleasure as I worked my magic on him. Yeah, I've got mad skills and he likes what I do. I worked him over until he came, then I drank his seed. I love the taste of Paul's cum. No two men's cum have the same taste. Trust me on that one. Each man's cum is unique in taste, texture and flavor. I am a connoisseur of such things. I suck cock with the skill of an artist.

Afterwards, Paul and I got down and dirty. I got on all fours and he came up behind me. He spread my ass cheeks wide open, greased me up with lube, then pressed his cock against my puckered and very eager asshole. I was finally going to get fucked in the ass. I'm a switch. Meaning that sometimes I fuck and sometimes I like to get fucked. Tonight, I was in the mood for the latter. Paul eased his cock into my backdoor. He knew how I liked to get fucked. Slow and steady at first, then harder and rougher.

As Paul took me on a tour of nirvana via the Hershey highway, I noticed that Janelle and Chantal were getting seriously busy. Chantal now had Janelle on all fours and was fucking her with a big strap-on dildo. holding onto the tall black woman's hips, Chantal thrust her dildo into her pussy. Watching my wife fucking another woman while wielding her dildo with such authority turned me like you would not believe. It got my dick so damn hard. I stroked my cock while Paul drilled his dick into my ass. His cock was so huge. I felt like it was tearing my ass in half. It hurt like hell, but I loved every second of it. We rocked together until we both came who knows how many times.

Afterwards, we recovered. The women were still going at it. Next, we tried something else. Wipe-swapping. Janelle and I went to do our thing while Paul hooked up with my wife Chantal. Janelle had my wife's strap-on dildo, and I soon found out she knew how to use it. She put me on all fours and shoved it up my ass. Man, she gave my ass a pounding I'd never forget. Holding my hips, she slammed the dildo so far up my ass, I honestly thought it was going to come out of my mouth at some point. That was fun. Next, we tried something else.

Janelle got on all fours and spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. I came up behind her, with the lube. I greased up her asshole, and lubed up my dick. Then, I pressed my cock against her asshole and pushed it inside. Janelle barely grunted as my eight inches of black cock went up her ass. From talking to Paul, I knew she was totally into anal sex. And she loved big dicks up her bum. Folks, I was happy to oblige. I put my hands on her hips and shoved my dick up her shit hole. Folks, want to know the difference between a man's asshole and a woman's asshole? Absolutely none. It's just that men's assholes get fucked a lot more often than women's assholes. I for one intended to correct this gender-based double standard. How? By fucking Janelle's ass like my life depended on it!

Meanwhile, Paul and Chantal were doing their thing. Paul lay on the floor while Chantal straddled him. She rested her hands on his broad shoulders and impaled her pussy on his cock. He put his hands on her hips and thrust into her. Hot damn! The two of them looked good together. Paul slammed his dick into my wife's cunt and she squealed in delight as he speared her with his man-meat. She was loving it, I could tell. To tell you the truth, I was somewhat envious. I knew firsthand how good it could feel to have Paul's dick inside of you.

Forgive me, folks. I digress. Janelle's voice snapped me back to attention. She urged me to fuck her harder. Grinning, I slammed my cock into the forbidden depths of her tight backdoor. Anal sex is one of my favorite things to do. Seriously. With both men and women. Giving and receiving. I didn't care. It's simply a lot of fun. Having a sex partner as eager as Janelle made the experience a lot more fun. We happily romped away, and I swear I lost count how many times we both came. Afterwards, I pulled out of her. We joined Chantal and Paul who were finishing their little romp in the shower. It became a sexual free-for-all, something we haven't done in ages. I'm happy to say that a good time was had by all, folks.

Paul and Janelle left, and we promised to do the same thing two weekends from now. These little get-togethers can be a lot of fun. Tomorrow night is going to be a full moon. Chantal will resume her werewolf form and go on the hunt. I'm manning the fort until she returns. We're a devoted and loving couple but some things are best enjoyed separately. You'd understand this if you were married. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed our little tale. Lots of otherworldly creatures and beings live all around you. And most of them are the most normal people you know. Scary, huh? It's your life, I guess.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Supernatural Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds