• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Pool Boy Ch. 02

A Pool Boy Ch. 02

When I departed, I wondered if I would hear from her. I'd told her to call Rose should her pipes need further cleaning. From experience, I knew some would and some would not.

It never failed. After the glow of the fuck wore off, some mature wives would have a case of guilt. When that set in, I could never be certain if I would hear from them again. But, there were more than enough unsatisfied older women in town to keep me busy through the year.

Three days later, Rose paged me. I guess you could call her my "Pimp." She normally scheduled my service calls. She once commented she would have to start charging a percentage since this took up so much of her time. A good fuck always took those thoughts away; and we did have a special relationship.

I returned the call and learned Mrs. J needed a pipe cleaning ASAP. I suggested we make her wait a day or 2. She needed to learn everyone did not jump when she called. In turn, a delay might make her more trainable. Rose concurred. I suggested early morning so we could see if she chased her husband out of the house.

About 10 minutes later, Rose called to confirm an appointment for the following Wednesday at 8:30 in the morning. Perfect, I thought.

Wednesday morning I hit the door about 7:30 in the morning. Kitty was smiling; I'd given her a good workout but had not cum. I wanted an especially thick load for Mrs. J. I thought this is the day her training begins.

I left nothing to the immagination. I was wearing just sandals and a very brief cotton pair of shorts. They were hardly more cover than a string bikini would have provided.

These shorts were especially designed with a pouch in front which pushed the cock and balls out in a very obvious bulge. They were definitely something one did not wear in public. Half of my ass crack was showing; and had I been equipped with a bush, part of it would have been out in the open. Thankfully I shaved and was smooth.

No shirt was needed; it would be a warm day. The shorts had no pockets; my wallet and house keys went in the console. The top was down to allow me to work on my tan.

I pulled onto her street about 30 minutes later. I recognized her husband as he pulled from the driveway. He stopped; introduced himself; and asked me to give the pipes a good cleaning. He indicated they were having a pool party that week-end and wanted everything in tip top shape. I assured him I would as he drove off.

What a dolt. He actually believed I was there to clean the pool. No wonder she was such a bitch; he was so oblivious to everything.

He was an attorney and about 60 years of age. I figured a good fuck would put her in a decent mood and keep her off his back when he got home. In a sense, I was performing a public service. I wondered if I could somehow find a tax deduction in this. But how do you value a load of semen?

I hopped from the car and walked to the front door. By this time my cock was semi hard; and my balls were bulging in the pouch.

I rang the bell and waited no more than a minute when Mrs. J answered the door. Her eyes bulged out slightly as she smiled. My attire left nothing to the imagination.

She looked out the door; I suppose she wanted to be certain her hubby had left. Perhaps she was hoping a neighbor would see her with a boy toy. At that age, who could guess what runs through their minds.

Of all things, when she opened her robe, she was wearing my speedo from 4 days prior. I guess that added some excitement for her. Perhaps she wanted her husband to find out.

Let me describe her. She was mid 50s with frosted white hair cut in a shag. She was about 5'6" and weighed in at about 150. Her pubis was shaved and belly was flat from working out. She had 44DD titties; and she was obviously proud of them and wanted everyone's eyes drawn to them. I later learned they were not all natural.

I knew from experience I needed to keep my mind on the mission. The mission was to get Mrs. J so addicted to my cock she would do anything at any time and anywhere. Rose was certain that would take some of the prissiness out of her.

As I entered, she put her arm through mine and led me into the living room. She'd prepared a light snack; that was a good sign. She was becoming attentive to my needs.

She'd shed her robe as she sat next to me; and took the time to butter an english muffin for me. Add to that was her pouring a glass of juice for me. Clearly she wanted me to be at tip top performance for her.

We chatted about nothing of importance for 10 minutes or so as I enjoyed her service. She even used a napkin to dab the crumbs from my lips. All that time she had been sitting close to me and rubbing my belly when not being a proper hostess. This seemed to be going good.

By this time my cock had popped out of my shorts; the truth was those shorts were so brief they hardly covered anything. They were similar to those Aussie swim trunks; although mine were just a bit looser around the cock to allow for the pouch.

She leaned over and took my liberated cock in her hand; as she did so she began lightly kissing my left nipple. Oral action on my nipples always got me going. I sat back and allowed her to massage and squeeze my cock while sucking on my nipple; her teeth were nipping and it felt great. Reminder, keep my mind on the mission.

This went on for 5 minutes or so when she suggested we go upstairs. I offered to clean up the table; she indicated the maid would take care of it when she arrived.

I stood and picked her up to carry her up the stairs. Her arms were around my neck in a flash and her tongue was driving deep into my ear. I was having a little trouble walking as my cock was flapping in the air; and my shorts were starting to fall.

But we made it to the top and entered the bedroom. She seemed pleased; she had changed the sheets after her husband departed. Another good sign and time for a test.

As I put her down, I asked her to brush her teeth and gargle. I mentioned I had read an article concerning oral germs. She agreed without a fuss; and didn't catch on to the fact I did not ask to brush or gargle myself.

As she scampered to the bathroom, I stepped out of my shorts and shed my sandals.

She returned in 2 or 3 minutes. Not only had she brushed and gargled; she'd also put on some sexy perfume. She was swinging my speedo in the air. I cautioned her to be careful where she left that; her husband might not be amused.

She laughed and called him an old fart who could barely focus on anything but his law practice.

I began frenching her and was squeezing both ass cheeks as I did so. Her motor was running full blast as she rubbed that pussy against my knee. She was dripping cum and pee all over the floor and onto me.

I picked her up and flipped her so her pussy was right at my mouth. She squealed as I stood there lapping at that pussy for all I was worth. Another test was approaching.

I stood still for 10 minutes or so. I alternated between sucking on her clit and her pussy lips. She was spasming all over my face and chin. I smiled to myself when she began kissing the head of my cock.

There was a bench at the end of the bed. I spread my legs further to avoid hurting the jewels; and walked over to it. As I sat, I cautioned her to be still as I had a special treat for her.

I reclined on the bench and continued snacking on that pussy. My tongue was flogging her clit and my mouth was tugging on those pussy lips.

I lifted my head and called down to her. I told her to go down on my cock with her mouth and give me a blow job. I was expecting resistance; that would certainly be something a prissy bitch would not do. Open went her mouth and down on my cock it went. It was evident this was new to her; I encouraged her though and told her she would improve with practice.

She was taking about half the shaft into her mouth and it was hitting the back of her throat. Her lips were tight around it and her tongue was lapping all over the head. Her mouth juices were over flowing; and that felt great as they dropped onto my balls. She needed no encouragement as her hands began massaging my balls with her mouth cum.

This went on for about 10 minutes when I slapped her ass and told her to climb off. Disappointment was evident; then happiness when I lifted her and put her face down on the bench.

I stepped between her legs and positioned my cock at her pussy. It was a white creme hole. I had never seen such a wet pussy before; I assumed that was due to lack of use for so long.

My cock slid right in; and I began pumping in and out. I slapped that ass and told her to wiggle those cheeks. She complied instantly. I fucked her hard. No compassion; no concern for her was present. I just fucked her like a paid for whore. I was rough. I rammed my cock hard and deep. She was squealing and begging for more.

This was raw fucking; no emotions. Just fuck the shit out of her. I pounded her for a good 30 minutes. Every time I looked down at my cock, it was coated with white creme. It looked as though I had shoved my cock into a jar of mayonaise. Her cum was that thick.

My balls were slapping her mound. I could feel my load begin to build. I told her not to move that I would have a surprise for her. I continued pounding her pussy for another 8 or 9 minutes.

When I felt my load begin to move up my cock shaft, I pulled out of her pussy and walked around to her head. I lifted her head up by the hair and told her to open her mouth. She complied without hesitation.

My cock entered her mouth just as my load began to spew forth. She wrapped those lips tight around the shaft as I began to mouth fuck her.

My cum was thick; and I told her to swallow deep and enjoy. I could hear her gulp with each spurt of my semen. I felt the last dregs of my load squirt into her mouth; and I let go of her hair.

I looked down at her not knowing how she would react. She rolled off the bench onto the floor. I thought she'd had a heart attack. Instead she began kissing my feet. Over and over she kept telling me how good it felt.

I told her I fucked her like she was a whore; and she'd proven me right.

She finally got up and told me she had a present for me. She scampered into her closet and returned with a box. She was beside herself with joy as she opened it and extracted a heavy gold chain. It was about 20 inches long. Rose later confirmed it was worth about $2,000.

"I can'nt tell you how much you mean to me," she said. She admitted she wanted more of me on a regular basis.

Success, I thought. I confirmed I would continue seeing her as long as the checks kept rolling in to Rose's office. I also confirmed she would be my whore as long as she obeyed.

She was tearing up with joy. I had another date to get to. Without washing off, I pulled on my shorts and sandals. As I headed to the door, she asked when she would see me again.

"Call Rose," was my response. "She schedules my appointments. You ought to become her friend if you want this to continue. She and Kitty have a lot of influence in my schedule."

She nodded her agreement as I walked through the bedroom door.

I was tying the waist on my shorts when I encountered Maria, the maid. She smiled as she eyed me. Perhaps a further opportunity for pleasure I thought as I hit the front door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Pool Boy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 611 milliseconds