• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dream Love

Dream Love

12

"Mmmmmmmmmm. Yessssssss, right there. God, that is soooooooooo fucking good..."

On my way to bed, I stop before my daughter Kristin's bedroom door when I hear this. It is definitely her voice, and I think for a few moments she may have someone with her. But then it occurs to me that it's more likely that she is dreaming: Kristin is a deep sleeper, but quite vocal when she dreams. Still, I decide to peek in to make sure she is indeed alone. Too, I am curious: I've heard her murmuring in her sleep as though she was talking to a friend, her brother, me, or even having a nightmare; but never had her dream talk sounded so...erotic.

I slowly open the door and peek in; by the glow of the streetlight outside her window, she is easy to see. She lays in her full-sized bed on her back, the sheets kicked away, wearing what I know to be just a tank top and panties, and is obviously writhing; as she continues to murmur ("oooooooooh, Jesus, yessssssssss, suck them, suck them hard...bite them! Ahhhhhhhh..."), her arms and legs move up and down, side to side; her fingers grip the sheets; her back arches and her hips thrust up; and her head thrashes back and forth as she pants. This display of lovely, sinuous delight is very captivating; quite unconsciously I open the door more widely and enter my daughter's room, slowly walking toward her bed. I also hope she might give me some idea as to whom she's with.

I stand above Kristin as she moves in seemingly increasing pleasure, alternately gasping and biting her lower lip. In the streetlamp's light I can see beads of perspiration on her smooth, soft, pale skin; see her small, round breasts quivering, and her rose-petal nipples becoming tight and hard under the thin tank top; and quite to my surprise and confused fascination, smell the sweet-salty scent of her arousal. My gaze travels down her slender body to the crotch of her panties; I take in a quick, quiet breath as I see the small but spreading stain there.

Watching my daughter's erotic dreaming, I can't help but look at her in a manner different, yet somehow complementary, to the way I usually did; as my beloved child but also as a sexual being, delighting in herself and her capacity for pleasure. Only 19, Kristin is lovely: around 5'4 and 105 pounds; shoulder-length chestnut hair; oval face with large, jade eyes and a small, full mouth; slim-formed, with round, high breasts; a narrow waist and a flat tummy with the cutest slit of a navel; gently rounded hips; long legs with full thighs and narrow calves; tiny feet with long toes, curling now in her abandon; and glowing, silken, pale skin over every inch. I am maternally proud of my daughter's beauty, and now am taking a certain perverse pride in her sensuality nakedly on show before me. Plus, I find that my curiosity about Kristin's dream-loving is turning more...personal.

As I stare, seemingly hypnotized, I discover that I'm becoming aroused: breathing faster, my nipples tightening, and squeezing my thighs together; quite unconsciously for us both, Kristin's delight is turning me on, as well. At the first touch of my fingers to my aching breasts, I jerk back to myself: what am I doing; becoming excited, then even more so, as I spy on my daughter's erotic dreams? At that point I know, morally and ethically, that I should withdraw and let her have her delightful visions alone. But...I've long known myself to be a highly erotic person: easily aroused, if rather shy about seeking its fulfillment with someone else. So seeing someone so obviously in the throes of passion, despite that person being a young woman and my own daughter, I simply can't help being caught in the delicious trap of becoming turned on, too...I-simply-can't. Even the sudden, shocking, and self-disgusted realization that my spying on Kristin, asleep and unaware, is increasing my arousal can stop me from continuing. Throwing convention to the wind, I cup my breasts and pinch my now-erect nipples between my fingers as I watch my child's erotic display.

Panting now myself, I continue to touch and caress myself as I concentrate on Kristin's murmured gasps: "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god, that is soooooooooo fucking fine! I love what you're doing with your tongue! Yessssssssssss, put your fingers there, oh right there...ahhhhhhhhh fuck, what you're doing to me...ohhhhhhhhhh!" Need I mention that her foul language, so unlike my darling, baby girl, is turning on me even more? And, oh my God...is that the sound of wetness I hear as my daughter's legs thrash in her ever-heightening ecstasy? My hands glide, quite without control now, down over my heaving tummy and over my hips, pressing on my soft cunt, now becoming moist with my own excitement. Even the thought of discovering who she is dreaming of has completely slipped my mind in the haze of my growing arousal.

Any hope I have of ending this madness is rapidly fading.

Breathing so hard and fast, Kristin thrusts up her hips again and again; the stain now spreading all over the crotch of her panties and her scent filling the room with a heady sweetness. She whispers, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! God, when you lick me there, you drive me fucking crazy! So, so, sooooooooo fucking gooooooood!" Her soft hair, matting with her perspiration, is thrown over her face as she shakes her head wildly. Again, without conscious thought, I reach down to move her hair from her face; as I do, I almost jerk my hand back when Kristin smiles and murmurs, "I adore your touch; so soft and loving". With that, and with being struck by the silken, baby-like smoothness of her pale skin, I know I have to touch more of her. So, my fingers slide, ever so gently, down over her temple, her cheek, her mouth...and I almost climax right then and there when she opens her lips, then closes them around my finger. She sucks my finger gently at first, then harder, as I struggle to not let my now-weak knees cause me to collapse to the floor; I tremble as I feel my pussy's nectar flow over the swollen lips and trickle down my thighs. An involuntary moan escapes my lips as Kristin's soft, wet tongue snakes over my finger.

Not wanting to, but at the same time desiring to continue my fingertip exploration, I gently take my now-glistening finger from my daughter's warm mouth and glide all my fingers down the fevered skin of her throat; as I do this, Kristin sighs and throws her head back. My fingers find their way down onto her chest, then circle her small, quivering breasts; she pants, "Uh-huh, uh-huh, oooooooooh, I love having my boobs touched and played with, and you do it sooooooo nicely!" I smile to myself as my fingers spiral inward, ever closer to her tiny, hard nipples. When my forefinger touchs her left nipple she gasps, and her back arches again. She whispers, "Yessssssssssssss!" She thrashes all over the bed as I first caress, then flick, then pinch her erect nipples. She gasps and cries out, and her hands cover mine; I almost stop touching her, but she does this only to push my palm onto her lovely, ever-so-soft breast.

Suddenly, she whispers, "I can't stand this anymore!", and for a heartbroken moment I think she wants to stop. Instead, she continues: "Your touching me is soooooooooooo fucking good, I'm about to cum! Fucking god, make me naked right now; I need to feel your hands and mouth all over me!" I gape stupidly for a few moments, only slowly realizing my own daughter wants me to undress her so I can further take advantage of her! Well, sad to say that by this time any compunction and self-control I may have had is long gone; I am almost mindless in my arousal, and wanting nothing more than to make love with this beautiful young girl, writhing and panting before me...who happens to be my own flesh-and-blood, and only dreaming this. Those facts make the prospect almost unbearably delightful...

My heart in my throat, my tummy almost painfully knotted, and my cunt pulsing with need, I whisper, "Sit up, darling." And Kristin immediately sits up, and without my prompting raises her arms over her head; her eyes still closed and she seemingly still deeply asleep. With trembling fingers, I fumble with the hem of the thin tank top and then pull the shirt over her head and off, tossing it uncaringly away. I stop a few moments to admire my daughter's exposed beauty in the lamplight: those small, high breasts, quivering with her heartbeat and breathing; those nipples, usually round and plump like pink rose petals, now tiny, dark and hard; her flat, soft tummy with its delightful little navel slit, gently undulating as she breathes; her pale skin showing tiny glints of sweat. I'd only seen her nude recently in passing, and paid attention to other girls her age only when I was a teenager too and we played our little, erotic games; I'd never fully appreciated how gorgeous she was becoming, nor had I any idea that she could arouse me so...far more than anyone, man or other woman, had before. I realize that my danger is not only possibly alienating my daughter if she discovers that I'd had sex with her while she was asleep, or getting caught during or after the act by others; no, it is occurring to me that I would have to fight falling in love with Kristin...

She smiles and whispers, "Now...", and lays back down on the bed, pushing her hips up; it is obvious what she wants. I smile an affectionate, aroused smile as I take the elastic of her now-sodden panties in my fingers and pull them down and off of her smooth, soft legs, tossing them away as well. Now my daughter lays naked before me: her gently flaring hips heaving slowly; her neatly trimmed pubic hair glistening with her honey; her legs splayed in naked invitation; her delicate, swollen pussy lips opening and closing with her legs' movements. Her eyes are still closed as her body undulates gently, her breath comes in small, fast gasps, her fingers clutch and release the damp sheets. I tremble again as I gaze upon her, a last whisper of sanity dying in my mind as my desire surges: I am going to make love to my sleeping, dreaming daughter, and to hell with the consequences.

Kristin reaches up to touch me for the first time (a hazy part of my mind is amazed that she can detect so much in her sleep, such as where I am at the moment); my whole body jerks and I inhale sharply as she lays her hands on my hips. I am crushed when I see her frown as she caresses me; I think she's disappointed with the way I feel. In fact she is, but not in the manner I think; she lets me know this by murmuring, "You're not naked, too? Ohhhhhhhhh..." I laugh softly but giddily with my relief, and whisper, "Just a minute, precious". I straighten to unbutton the top of my satin pajamas, then shrug it off. It is followed by the bottoms, then my quite-soaked panties. As I turn slightly to throw the pajama bottoms to the side, I catch my reflection in the full-length mirror attached to the wall. I turn fully to look at myself in the mirror for a few moments, perhaps to see myself as Kristin might see me: a 39-year-old woman, about 5'7 and around 135 pounds; shoulder-length, dark brown hair, surrounding an oval face with hazel eyes and a wide mouth; fairly bosomy, with large, round, brown nipples now tightening to aching points; a narrow waist, and a slightly-rounded tummy with a wide slit of a navel; a bit hippier with age, but not too much; a mound covered thickly with long, straight, dark hair, now dewed with droplets of my excitement. I turn once more, enough to see my bottom: round, high, full, but with no big pocks of cellulite. I smile appreciatively, and think to myself: "all in all, Trish, not bad for a part-time college English instructor with two kids. Except for the maddening horniness, divorcing Ron hasn't hurt you a bit. And now, to claim the best of all possible rewards for my patience..."

I turn fully back to Kristin, who is still writhing on the bed. She whispers just as I finish turning, "Mmmmmmmmm. That's the way I adore seeing you. You're so beautiful and soooooooo fucking hot, I want and need you to fuck me right now, so hard and so long that I pass out. Come on...fuck me!" Had I been in anything like my right mind I might wonder if she is still asleep, despite her eyes being closed; either she's awake and fully consenting to this delicious insanity, or her erotic dream is perfectly timed with reality. Sadly, I am far beyond caring; I'm not thinking, only feeling.

I lay down beside Kristin; immediately, she takes me into her arms and pulls me close. The feel of her hot, moist skin against mine is intoxicating. She takes my face between her hands and presses her lips to mine; she kisses me with a passionate abandon, and I return it in equal measure. Her tongue glides over my lips, then pushes into my mouth, entwining my tongue as I close my lips around her tongue and suck. My fingers slide over the soft skin of her back, up over her shoulders then down, down, down over her spine to the small of her back; I give in to temptation and take her round, quivering bottom in my palms, squeezing both cheeks; she giggles into my mouth, then gasps as my fingers glide over them into the cleft of her bottom. Her fingers tighten painfully in my hair, where they had been just caressing. The now-combined aromas of our flowing cunts are growing thicker and headier by the moment. I wrap my legs around my daughter, and feel her do the same to me.

After kissing, tonguing, and caressing for what seems a blissful eternity, Kristin breaks our kiss and trails her tongue down my chin and onto my throat. While I have given in completely to sin, I still know what I want first and foremost: to give pleasure to my darling daughter, and so receive it in return. Thus, I regretfully lift her head from my neck where she's been kissing, licking and sucking the skin of my throat, and whisper, "Ah-ah, baby doll; you wanted pleasure, and you're going to get as much as you can stand." She gives a mock pout, but then smiles and lays on her back, her arms out to me, and her legs spread; her scent wafts even more thickly, and I almost lose control. But as I move to poise myself above her I think we both know she will get what she desires, and what I desire above all else to give her.

I lay down on top of my nude daughter, my arms closing around her as her arms and legs snake around me. We press our breasts and pussies together hungrily as I kiss her again; the heat of our need is almost unbearable. This time it is my tongue that thrusts into her mouth, entwining itself around her tongue, and it is her lips that close to suck. I gaspe into her mouth and push my breasts and cunt against hers even more forcefully as I feel her fingernails raking down my back. God, she is a natural at this! Or has she lots of experience...? I push the thought out of my mind as I tangle my fingers in Kristin's fine hair, first caressing, then pulling; she cries out into my mouth as she wraps her legs more tightly about my hips and humps my mound even harder. I fuck her pussy with mine until I feel the first glimmering of an orgasm start in my erect, little clit. I then regretfully pull my dripping cunt away from hers despite her disappointment, breaking our kiss to trace my tongue down onto her throat. There I lick and suck the soft skin, to her gasped cries of pleasure and her sinking her nails into the cheeks of my bottom.

After crazily making sure my daughter will have a hickey that will last a while (and no doubt make her wonder how she could possibly have gotten it), I glide my tongue down her chest and around her lovely breasts; her chest and tummy heave with her excitement. I swirl my tongue over the silky-soft flesh of her left breast to the little nugget of a nipple crowning it. As I lick her, I smile as she whispers, "oooooooooh, Jesus, yessssssssss, suck them again, suck them hard...bite them like you did last time! Ahhhhhhhh..." I am happy to know my contribution to her fantasy is as good as that of whomever she's with in her dream. I flick my tongue over the hard little button of flesh then take it between my lips, sucking it in deeply then gently closing my teeth around it. Kristin's fingers delve into the cleft of my bottom as I suck and nibble her nipple, squeezing my cheeks painfully as she gasps, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssss!" and rubbing her sodden cunt over my tummy. Her skin is delicious, especially marinated in her adolescent sweat.

I release her nipple to a small cry of disappointment; but she is soon crooning in ecstasy again as I trace my tongue over to her other breast and nipple, sucking the tiny nub of hard, sweet flesh into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue tip, nibbling it with my teeth. Kristin buries her face in my damp hair and whispers hoarsely, "I had no idea how good you'd be, no idea at all. Oh, my fucking Godddddddd..." I smile again as I release her sensitive nipple and trace my tongue over to her armpit; raising her arm, I bury my mouth in it, licking it to taste her still-childish sweetness; she is almost crying in her pleasure.

I kiss and lick down further, over her side. At this she jumps and giggles, whispering laughingly, "Stop it! I'm ticklish, ya know!" I do know, but my pleasure at making love with my daughter has made me sillily giddy, and I continue to tickle her. She laughs harder, though never higher than a whisper, until she is gasping and hiccupping. I only relent when she chokes out, "Stoppppp---it! You're making me---pee on---myself!" I nip her skin with my teeth, catching a whiff of something: yes, I guess I have made her wet herself; I suppose that I should feel bad about it, but somehow it only arouses me all the more. I let her lay there and catch her breath as I kiss and lick over her heaving tummy, tasting the milky sweetness of her young skin and the salt of her sweat. She gasps almost loudly and grips the wrought-iron headboard when I plunge my tongue into her navel; she coughs out, "Oh, my fucking God! I can't believe how good this is!"

By now, the scrumptious scent of Kristin's glistening pussy is driving me wild; I've never tasted a woman's juices save my own, but there is nothing more exciting, more intoxicating at this moment than the smell of my daughter's cunt-nectar...mixed with the aroma of her urine, it somehow makes me even more needful. I kiss and lick my way down her tummy, holding her more-or-less still by her hips. I push her soft, moist thighs further apart, then kiss, lick and nibble the satiny flesh of their inner sides. The only idea I have as to what to do at this point is what I know I like, so I employ it...and it seems to be working, as my daughter becomes increasingly agitated: gasping, moaning and cursing, and her pussy is now saturated by its look and smell.

"Oh fuck, oh God, oh Jesus, please...I can't take anymore! Fuck me now, lick me now, make me cum now. Fuck, fuck, fuck...now, now, NOW!" Kristin is almost crying again, thrashing, thrusting her cunt toward my mouth; I look up to see her pinching and pulling her nipples. I smile and relent once more; my darling is going to get what she wants...now.

I press my lips to the soft, thin hair on her mound; she immediately thrusts her pussy up again. I kiss and trace my tongue over her mound, then down between her inner thighs and her cuntlips; my first taste of her honey is almost overwhelming: sweet, tart, and beyond divine. As I trail my tongue lightly over her swollen pussy lips, she gasps hard and fast between her teeth, pushing her cunt up and out again and again. I taste her pee when I glide my tongue tip downward over her slit; lightly salty, wholly delicious. After this delight, I open her pussylips with my tongue and push it inside my daughter. She reacts by arching her back and crying out, pumping her oozing pussy to my mouth, fucking herself with my tongue; I can feel her hard, little clit tickling my nose.

I don't relent this time; I thrust my tongue deeply inside her, tasting her, swallowing her delectable nectar as it flows into my mouth, tracing my tongue tip over her sugar walls as far back as I can go...then push deeper as Kristin grasps my hair and pushes my face deeper into her now-sloshing cunt. I almost drown, never dreaming and not caring that a girl her age can get so copiously wet (even I didn't do so at her age), only continuing to tonguefuck her, drink her, relish her, love her. But, as it seems she will last longer than me I pull my tongue out but continue to lick her inner and outer lips, enjoying the mixed flavors of nectar and pee as I never thought I would.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dream Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds