• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 02

Enslaving Elliot Ch. 02

123

It was not unusual for Elliot Reid to spend about an hour crying in one of the storage closets. The thing that was unusual was what she was crying about.

Normally she cried over things like when Dr Cox was to hard on her, or when she didn't know the answers to the questions Dr Kelso asked her at rounds, or when another relationship failed, but this was far worse than all of those things and as a result she had cried longer and harder than ever before.

Jordan Sullivan, a member of the Board of Directors at the hospital where Elliot worked, had manipulated the blonde and used her like some kind of sex slave.

Jordan had spanked Elliot and finger fucked her before somehow tricking her into eating her to orgasm while she masturbated herself to an orgasm of her own.

To make matters worse Jordan's ex-husband Dr Cox had caught them in the act and although he hadn't done anything as of yet he had let Elliot know that he knew it was her going down on his ex-wife and considering there was tension between them already Elliot feared what Dr Cox would do next time she saw him.

That was why while crying in the closet she had decided to do something before this situation got out of hand.

So Elliot wiped away her tears and finally came out of the closet, desperately trying to ignore the metaphor of that, and focus on finding Dr Cox so that she could explain to him what happened. Unfortunately when she saw him she completely lost her nerve and hid from him.

She quickly decided she couldn't just go up to him and apologise for eating out his former wife and knew she couldn't trust herself not to say something stupid like that to him if they were ever forced to interact again, which was only a matter of time given this hospital so she quickly had to come up with another option.

Unfortunately for Elliot, her only other option was to talk to Jordan.

Dr Cox and Jordan were both equally scary to Elliot, but for better or for worse out of the two evils she chose to try Jordan.

After all, just because their last interaction hadn't ended that well that didn't mean the same thing was going to happen again, right? Right?

She didn't have a choice. Somehow she had to convince Jordan to tell Dr Cox it wasn't Elliot who had been going down on her, or it had all been Jordan's idea and she had manipulated Elliot into it, which was technically true, or something, anything that would get her off the hook.

She asked a few doctors and nurses if they had seen Jordan to which they replied they had but no one seemed to know where she was.

Elliot got the impression that the people she asked were looking at her strangely, and so was everyone else for that matter.

And then in the middle of walking down the corridor a horrible realisation hit Elliot.

Only an hour ago another woman had covered her face in cum and pussy juice and since then she had not had the chance to wash her face. She hadn't even seen her own reflection so she didn't know whether it was noticeable or not.

Blushing red with embarrassment Elliot rushed to the nearest bathroom to check her appearance in one of the mirrors.

Elliot breathed a sigh of relief when she realised she didn't look that bad. Sure her makeup was in a bit of a state which was probably why people had been looking at her, but Jordan's juice had dried on Elliot's face, meaning there was no physical proof that the young doctor had her head buried in between another woman's legs only a short while ago, and for that Elliot was grateful.

Quickly redoing her makeup Elliot wondered why people were looking at her before.

Had they heard her being spanked? The spanking had seem to echo throughout the small room she had been in but she hadn't thought it was that bad.

Oh God, what if they had, what if people had heard her being spanked? How would she ever live that down? She had to get out of here, she had to somehow make this situation right, she had to find Jordan and convince her to somehow make this situation right.

Back to her old self again Elliot left the bathroom and continued looking for Jordan.

Finally after a long search Elliot bumped into Ted, the hospitals manic-depressive lawyer, who pointed her in the direction of Dr Kelso's office which Jordan had apparently taken over for the day.

Taking a deep breath Elliot knocked on the door and waited for an answer. When none came she cautiously opened the door to find Jordan... working! Elliot had begun to wonder if the brunette just spent her whole day putting people down, turning people into her sexual playthings, and occasionally sleeping through board meetings, but it would seem that Jordan was doing some work of some kind. Or at least that was what it looked like.

"Can I help you twinkie?"

Jordan's voice awoke Elliot from her thoughts and she realised she must have been just standing there staring again which caused her to blush and quickly mumble why she was there, but she spoke so quickly and quietly only someone with super hearing would have heard her.

"Speak up or get out stick." Jordan said impatiently.

Quickly turning to shut the door Elliot then turned back to Jordan and said, "Ms Sullivan, I was wondering if I could have a word with you, about before."

"What word would you like?" Jordan asked, clearly uninterested in what Elliot had to say.

"Well... I was wondering... if... if you..." Elliot stuttered, before taking a deep breath and trying to sound more forceful said, "I was wondering if it would be possible for you to speak to Dr Cox and explain what happened before. Just tell him something like, I don't know, it wasn't me, or it was your idea, or..."

"No." Jordan said, cutting Elliot off.

"... No?" Elliot asked.

"No." Jordan repeated.

"Why not?" Elliot asked.

"I'm not interested." Jordan said simply.

"What do you mean you're not interested?" Elliot exclaimed, becoming a little angry.

"I'm just not interested, what more do you want from me." Jordan said dismissively.

"What more do I want from you?" Elliot said, her fear of Jordan being temporarily forgotten thanks to the anger and frustration clouding her judgment, "I want you to explain to Dr Cox how this whole mess is your fault, and you're the one that made me do those things and it's not my fault, and he shouldn't blame me for something that's not my fault, or make my life any more miserable than it already is, and if you don't take just five seconds out of your day to do this I know he'll make my life miserable, and all that would take is five seconds of your time to prevent that, but you won't do that because you're selfish, and stuck up, and, and, and, if you hurt me I'll, I'll, please don't hurt me..."

Jordan looked on an amusement during Elliot's little rant, which rapidly came to a close when the brunette stood up and slowly walked towards her until she was face to face with the blonde again.

There was a few moments of silence and then Jordan softly chuckled.

"I think it's really sweet that you think Perry would care enough about you and what happened earlier to in any way affect how he treats you, for better or for worse, and I think it's just so cute you think you can walk in here and demand anything from me, and I'm very, very impressed given what happened earlier that you would actually talk to me like that, again. Do you know how many people have talked to me like that more than once? Not many stick, not many at all." Jordan said, sounding genuinely impressed, before her voice became more threatening, "But the problem here is I already told you that I can't have little interns like you speaking to me that way so I'm guessing this behaviour of yours is more out of stupidity than bravery, and a stupid doctor is a liability, so we need to do something about that."

Deafening silence fell throughout the room again and Elliot gulped.

"Take off your clothes." Jordan ordered.

More silence.

"Please... no." Elliot whimpered.

More silence.

"Please." Elliot pleaded.

More silence.

"I..." Elliot began before she was cut off.

"I won't ask you again stick." Jordan said firmly.

There was more silence, and then Elliot bowed her head in submission and slowly removed her shoes, socks, scrubs and then finally her underwear. Standing naked in front of one of the Board of Directors in the middle of the Chief of Medicine's office Elliot Reid shifted awkwardly, waiting for her next instruction as Jordan studied her body.

"Turn around." Jordan commanded.

Elliot opened her mouth to try and protest but a simple look from Jordan made her completely forget what she was going to say, lower her head in defeat and turn around.

Jordan admired her handiwork from earlier, a smile crossing her face to see Elliot's ass was still discoloured and sore looking courtesy of the spanking Jordan had given the blonde just over an hour ago.

Reaching down into her purse which she had left in this room Jordan picked out a pair of handcuffs.

"Hands behind your back." Jordan ordered.

Again Elliot opened her mouth to protest, but she could feel Jordan's eyes on her and honestly she didn't even know where to begin, so she simply just did as she was told at which point she felt cold metal against her right wrist and heard a clicking sound.

"What?" Elliot exclaimed, beginning to turn around.

"Stay where you are!" Jordan barked.

Elliot turned back and kept her hands behind her back as Jordan attached the other cuff to her left wrist, trapping Elliot's hands behind her back.

"Good." Jordan said, reaching in her bag for something else, "Now turn around."

Elliot did as she was told and then whimpered when she saw the ball gag Jordan was holding in her hand.

"Open your mouth." Jordan commanded.

The blonde doctor just whimpered again and shook her head.

"Oh come on stick, if you hadn't been so noisy earlier I wouldn't have to gag you. So you only have yourself to blame." Jordan pointed out, "Now, open your mouth."

Elliot stared helplessly at the gag, her mind racing for a way out of this situation but finding none.

"Do not make me ask you again." Jordan threatened.

After another moment of desperate thought Elliot submitted to Jordan's will and opened her mouth. Wasting no time Jordan pushed the gag into Elliot's mouth and then tightened the straps around the back of her head before stepping back to admire her handiwork.

"Very nice." Jordan said smiling, "Now, bend over the desk."

Elliot whimpered and shook her head, her eyes pleading with Jordan for sympathy. She would get none.

"Bend over the desk stick." Jordan repeated herself, her voice full of menace.

Whimpering again Elliot slowly did as she was told.

Smiling at the sight before her Jordan placed her hand on Elliot's ass cheeks, taking great satisfaction in the surge of power she felt when the blonde flinched as she touched her, before gently running her hand over the soft flesh, enjoying the moment before the spanking began.

"You know stick, I really hate to repeat myself, and you made me do just that, so I'm definitely going to have to punish you for it, and since giving you a random number of spanks didn't seem to do the job let's try it this way. From now on every time you step out of line in any way shape or form it will result in a minimum of 50 spanks, which you will take just like you are right now, bare assed. Do you understand? Nod or shake your head twinkie!" Jordan demanded, delivering a vicious slap to Elliot's ass, causing the blonde to immediately nod her head, "Good, now as I was saying, you made me repeat myself so that's 50 spanks, plus another 50... no, let's make it another 100 spanks for hesitating so much before doing what you were told, and an additional 100 spanks because you were dumb enough to try and stand up to me twice in the same day. So that's 250... you know what, let's round it out to 300 spanks simply since you've been such a nuisance to me today. Sound fair? Good, now let's begin shall we?"

Not waiting for a reply Jordan picked up the last object she had gotten out of her bag, a small riding crop, and brought it down hard upon the soft flesh of Elliot's butt cheeks, causing the young doctor to cry out into the ball gag.

"Oh, and since you've pissed me off I'm going to use this little crop so I can really tear into your ass." Jordan explained as she began to beat Elliot's ass over, and over again with her crop.

Despite being gagged Elliot's screams echo throughout the room as blow after stinging blow struck her ass, shooting terrible pain through her young body. Elliot had led a very sheltered life and this was only the second, and hopefully last, spanking she had ever received and she was not sure how to, or even if it was possible to cope with the pain. As horrible as her last experience had been this was so much worse and Elliot found herself praying that this would end soon and wondering how she had ended up in this mess, again.

Jordan took great pride in the fact that she had Elliot screaming in pain so soon, and also took sadistic pleasure in that fact, but she was also more than a little annoyed that the blonde was making such a fuss. Couldn't her little toy at least try and show a little restraint? It wasn't like there was anyone in this hospital that could come in here and stop her but how was Jordan supposed to establish a rhythm if there was a chance that she might get continuously interrupted? Something had to be done.

"Oh twinkie, we're barely at 50 and you're already crying. Awww, how sad for you." Jordan mocked, "I guess it's too much to expect anything more from you, but for God's sakes try and be at least a little quiet so we don't have the entire hospital coming in here to ask what's going on. I wouldn't stop even if they did, because you need to be taught a lesson, but it does make things a lot more inconvenient. So, do me a favour and shut the hell up!"

With the horrible image of someone walking in to find her like this in her mind, and the memory of Dr Cox walking in on her with her face buried in his ex-wife's pussy only an hour ago, Elliot struggled to remain as quiet as she could as her ass whipping continued.

The blonde gritted her teeth, shut her eyes and tried to pretend she was anywhere but lying naked over a desk with her hands tied behind her back being whipped by another woman but as hard as she tried Elliot just couldn't drag her mind away from the horrible reality of the situation.

Then Elliot tried concentrating on a picture that was hanging up on the wall, but that was no good either.

Finally Elliot tried to take her mind off the pain by comparing the differences between being spanked by Jordan's hand and being whipped by the crop Jordan was now using. By doing this Elliot realised that the crop was actually worse because it was smaller therefore it created a much more concentrated amount of pain, like her ass was being covered in thousands of little bee stings, one after the other. The crop digging into her ass with the force of a stinger, making Elliot feel like her flesh was going to tear off or at least be permanently damaged by the horrible little thing.

While Elliot tried to find things to distract herself away from the situation Jordan was basking in the glow of it.

Jordan loved spanking and whipping butts, both male and female ones, and Elliot's butt was a lot of fun to whip. The blonde's skin was very pale, and as a result her ass changed colour pretty quickly. At the start there was still visible signs of the previous spanking Jordan had given her and now as they passed the 200th mark Elliot's ass was practically glowing a very painful looking red. It was so pretty, and it made Jordan more than a little curious to see how other areas of the blonde doctor would react to a little disciplining.

After their last encounter Jordan had spent at least a few moments of the past hour thinking about Elliot and her potential as a slave. Jordan had a lot of little toys running around Sacred Heart and certainly didn't need a new one, but the young blonde intrigued her. The fact that she had tried to stand up for herself twice had genuinely impressed Jordan, and Jordan was not often impressed. Plus Elliot seemed so naturally submissive, and she had a good body which was very, very responsive to both the whipping and the earlier spanking.

As she brought her crop down on the blonde's ass for the 250th time Jordan came to the decision that Elliot was going to be her new slave. It had been awhile since the brunette had enslaved anyone and her mind was already racing with all the humiliating and degrading things she could do to her new little toy for her own amusement, but she quickly reminded herself that she needed to finish enslaving Elliot before she could do any of that fun stuff, which Jordan had no problem with. After all, the enslaving itself was in many ways the best part.

Done with her crop Jordan put it back in her bag and waited curiously to see what Elliot would do next.

The blonde sobbed pitifully, but did not move, which was another interesting reaction.

Jordan would have thought anyone with the tiniest bit of self-respect would have realised that the whipping was over, even if they hadn't been able to keep count, and try and get up and out of this humiliating position. Then again, maybe someone with self-respect wouldn't have allowed herself to be put into Elliot's current position. Whatever the reason for Elliot's submission it furthered Jordan's curiosity about her, and gave the brunette a reason, like she needed one, to continue.

Elliot gasped and tensed when she felt Jordan's hand on her sore ass, and then accidentally let out a grateful sigh when her tormentor began gently caressing and groping her backside, and a groan of desire when Jordan's hand slid downwards and her fingertips brushed against the lips of her womanhood.

"You know, if beating your ass gets you this hot I think we're going to have to find a better punishment for you twinkie." Jordan said, a cruel humour in her voice, "But I think we can worry about that later, cause honestly, beating your ass got me hot too, and since that made for pussy eating mouth of yours got me off so well earlier I think we can help each other out, what do you say?"

Part of the blonde doctor would have liked it very much if she had been disgusted by that idea as her upbringing told her she should be, but Elliot couldn't lie to herself like that. For some unexplainable reason she was horny, and the idea of Jordan's fingers inside her again, sliding in and out of her, fucking her, hopefully making her cum, had her dripping wet. Hell, it wasn't even just the idea of being fucked by Jordan's talented fingers that made Elliot hot. If she really wanted to be honest with herself, after the last session, the idea of eating Jordan's pussy... it wasn't so... bad... in fact, it was the opposite of bad.

"Looking for an answer here stick." Jordan said impatiently, "Just nod your head if you think it sounds fair, that we should help each other out, or shake your head and I'll let you go."

Jordan inwardly cursed herself for the last line. She had accidentally given Elliot an out, which was not something she was interested in giving her at this point, not when she had decided to put the time and effort into making the blonde doctor her sex toy, but luckily the little idiot didn't take the way out, instead choosing to nod her head, giving Jordan her body again.

"Good. Now let's..." Jordan said, changing her mind midsentence, "No, on second thought you look so pretty lying naked across this desk all helpless and gagged it kind of seems a shame to move you so soon, so let's deal with your needs first. Of course, if I fuck you, and allow you the privilege of cumming first I expect nothing less than a first-class pussy eating performance from you in return. Does that sound fair? Nod or shake your head."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds