• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Helen Ch. 02

Aunt Helen Ch. 02

It had been a very strange day so far for Scott Andrews. This was the second day with his Aunt Helen while he recuperated from recently breaking both of his arms. She'd just finished feeding him his lunch, but he felt like his was living a dream.

Just the day before, during a bath, his Aunt had given him the best hand job he'd ever had, and he was pretty sure that he'd never get a hand job that would ever surpass it. The thing of it was this, his father had dropped off Scott a little before 8:00, and his Aunt had treated him like nothing out of the ordinary had happened the day before.

She'd given him a hug when he'd come through the door, but had been pretty much out of sight during the morning. Scott had spent much of his time watching ESPN. Even during his bathroom break, Aunt Helen had not given him any impression that there would be a repeat performance today.

After lunch, he'd sat at the kitchen table while she washed the dishes. She talked about this and that, but all Scott could think of was this "Did I just dream yesterday?" What kept him confused what how she was dressed. She was wearing a white halter-top, tied behind her neck, which matched nicely with her bright blue skirt. Her blond hair hung loosely over her shoulders, and he bare feet sometimes squeaked on the tiled floor.

Finally, when she had finished putting away the dried dishes, she turned to him and asked, "Now, ready for some fun, Pumpkin?"

She giggled at the surprised look evident on his face. She strolled over to him, and without asking, helped him to stand up. Then, without saying a word, she eased his t-shirt over his head, and tossed it on the table. Not waiting for a response, she just winked at him and knelt on the floor. This allowed her ample access to his sweatpants, which very quickly were pulled down, and he stepped out of them.

In very short time, he was naked, excited, and stunned all at the same time. Aunt Helen stood up, looked him in the eye and simply said, "Sit."

Once he was back in the chair Helen said, "You're very interested in what's coming next, huh?" He couldn't help himself; he looked down and saw his erect cock pointing back up at him. Scott looked back up at Helen, she was already smiling at him, and said, "I think we'll skip the bath today."

Taking the lead, she moved closer, and positioned herself between his legs. As she leaned toward his groin, Helen's blond hair obscured his view of his cock. He felt her nose brush up against the base of his cock just before her tongue took its first swipe at his balls.

His head rolled back in ecstatic anticipation as her tongue continued to sweep around his balls. "Jesus, Aunt Helen," he said softly, "that's fuckin' awesome."

Helen giggled, then began to suck his balls into her mouth. This new sensation caused Scott to lie back even further in the chair as he tried to allow her more access to his scrotum.

After a couple of minutes of this, Helen released Scott's balls, and lazily traced her tongue up his shaft. When she reached the tip, again she maneuvered her tongue around his pee hole. Scott's cock was so hard by this time, the Helen didn't have to hold it; physically, it couldn't move.

Knowing that he was moving toward an orgasmic explosion, Helen opened her mouth just enough, and engulfed his cock with her mouth. "Ooohhhhhh ssshhhiiiiiiiittttttt," was all Scott could utter. Her warm, wet mouth, and fabulous tongue were now causing his hips to move ever so slightly in a humping motion.

When Helen sensed that his was right on the edge, her head started bouncing like an expert porn star. Scott was helpless now as his head swayed from side to side.

After just a few moments, he warned Helen by saying, "IIIIIII'mmmmmm CUUMMMIIIIINNGGG!"

Helen didn't hesitate; she glued her mouth onto his cock, and swallowed his pecker juice as it erupted from his cock. Scott was in such a state that his thighs squeezed against Helen, jostling her as his body went though wave after wave of orgasmic convulsions.

Ultimately, Scott did calm down, and released Helen from his vice-like grip. She, too, let got of his cock. When he was able to open his eyes again, he saw that she was on her feet again, and was sensually licking her lips to get the dollops of cum that had leaked out of her mouth.

Helen winked at him and asked, "Ready for more?"

All Scott could do was nod his head. Seeing his reaction, Aunt Helen used her right hand to release the knot of her halter-top just behind her neck. Then, with a big smile on her face, she let the top fall ever so slowly. Her breasts, once revealed, had an immediate impact on Scott. His cock began to inflate to its previous rock hard state.

Seeing his erection, Helen laughed and said, "Yep, you're ready for more," while she finished removing he top, and dropped in on the floor. His eyes were glued to her chest. He'd seen tits before, but for some reason he, his Aunt's extremely excited him. They did sag just a little, but they were full, with large, red areolas, and very pointy nipples.

Not waiting for any encouragement, she reached for the back of her skirt. Scott could hear the zipper being lowered. Helen just let it fall to floor, so Scott was now staring at her pink silk panties and wondering what her pussy looked like. Still in stunned silence, the next thing Scott saw was Helen bending over in front of him, her lovely breasts hanging down, and then jiggling as she shimmied out of her panties.

Now as naked as he was, Helen said, "Since you can't use your arms, we'll skip straight to the good stuff."

Helen then wiggled herself between his casts, so that she ended up sitting on his lap. This caused his hard cock to be wedged between her right thigh and his stomach. Her right arm wrapped around his neck, and Scott had no idea what to do next.

Sensing this, Helen used her left hand to lift her right breast toward him and said, "Why do you suckle on Auntie's tit for a little while?"

He had to bend his head, but this he could do. He started by using the tip of his tongue to flick at her perky nipple. After a few swipes, he opened his mouth, and sucked on her tit.

"Oh, baby," she said sensuously, "that's perrrfffeecccttt." Helen began to wiggle a little on his lap; the motions from her hip to his dick elevated his excitement level back to extremely high.

"Pumpkin, you suck sooooooo gooooooodddd." Helen moaned.

Scott had to apply more pressure to hold her tit in his mouth because she'd dropped her left hand to her pussy. He couldn't see what she was doing, but he was sure that she was diddling with her clit.

It didn't take very long for Scott to feel a shudder pass through his aunt as she experienced a quick little orgasm. After a few moments, Helen pulled away, and with a huge grin on her face, said, "Now for the main event."

She had to be careful with his casts while she stood up, turned to face him, then step forward so that she could straddle his lap. As she sat down, she grasped his cock in her right hand, and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. Then rather quickly, she impaled herself on his cock. Once her cunt reached the base of his cock, he became acutely aware of her pubic hair mingling with his.

This was so quick, that Scott almost lost his load. Helen stopped all movements, and waited for him to calm down a little. Seeing that he could last a while longer, she put both arms around his neck, and hugged him as close as possible. With their noses touching, and smiles on both of their faces, Helen said, "Feel good?"

"Fuck yes," was all Scott could say.

He quickly started moaning as Helen began to move her pussy muscles around his cock.

"Sweetie," she said, "you're so big. Your cock's touching places that haven't been touched in way too long."

Just as they were finding their pace, and Scott was getting ready to explode again, the phone rang. He was very surprised when she reached for it on the table.

"Hello," she said, but her pussy didn't stop working. "Hi, Jenny, how's your day going." About the time that Scott realized that his aunt was now talking to his mother, Helen said, "No problem at all, we're having so much fun getting to know each other better."

What the fuck is she talking about, was all Scott could think. Somehow his aunt was screwing him and carrying on a conversation with his mother at the same time. He didn't know what he should do now, but he thought that this might be a good time to stop.

Then next thing he knew, Helen was saying, "He's right here, why don't you talk to him now."

There was still a huge smile on Helen's face as she held the phone for him. When it was in place, he heard his mother say, "Scottie, how's Helen treating you."

"You wouldn't believe how goood she's been to me," he replied. He had to stretch out the 'good' because her pussy had grabbed him in just the right place.

"Are you ok," his mother asked.

"Sure, fine" he answered, "She's just helping me work out a cramp."

It was at this point that Helen started to move ever so slowly up and down on his pole. A look of fear crossed Scott's face as he felt his impending orgasm encroach closer, and he really didn't want to cum while he was talking to his mother.

"I'll see you after work, then," she said, "try not to be too much of a burden on your aunt now."

"I'll do that," Scott said.

Helen put the phone back to her mouth and said, "See, everyone's having a great time here." There was a pause, and then she said, "Don't worry, we'll be fine till you get here."

She then pushed the stop button, and put the phone back on the table. During this time, she had stopped all of her fucking movements. She giggled when she saw the stunned look on Scott's face.

"I can't believe that just happened," Scott said.

"Honey, don't you worry about a thing," Helen replied. "When your mother and I were about your age, we use to bring out boyfriends home in the afternoon, and fuck ourselves silly when no one was around." Seeing a shocked look on Scott's face, she continued, "Hell, we'd even trade off with our boyfriends if the mood was right."

This revelation stunned Scott but didn't stop Helen; she began moving up and down on his cock. Somehow her pussy was able to grab his cock on the way up, release its grip at the top, and then slide smoothly back down. It helped that by now, both of them were covered in a light sweat. The moisture allowed her breasts to glide up and down as she fucked his dick.

Scott's eyes fluttered as his whole body almost swooned in immense pleasure. While he couldn't say anything, his aunt had no such inhibitions. "Fuck that's good, fuck that's good," she repeated over and over. Then, "Scottie, you're cock is tickling me just right."

As good as this felt for both of them, it just couldn't last. As Helen slid down his cock one last time, Scott let out a long "FFFUUUCCCKKK" as his penis splattered stream after stream of cum inside her pussy. This set off his Aunt's more intense orgasm. She pulled him even tighter to her, and both of their bodies rocked in unison.

It took several minutes for both of them to calm down. Finally, Helen released her arms enough so that they could look each other in the eye. Then she leaned forward, and they shared a lip-smacking, tongue dueling, sloppy kiss.

When the kiss ended, Helen stood up, and back away just far enough so that she could see Scott's wilting erection that was covered with his cum and her juice. She knelt down, yet again, and proceeded to like his penis clean. Slurping up the last of it, she looked up at Scott and said, "I think that we can have even more fun tomorrow."

After what had happened the last two days, Scott could only hope that she was right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Helen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds