• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Death's Favorite Henchman

Death's Favorite Henchman

The night beckons. Who am I to refuse its call? Those are the thoughts filling my head as I leap from the Hancock Tower, Boston's Tallest Building and land on my feet on the pavement, seven hundred and ninety feet below. It's times like these that I am grateful for being more than human. Superhuman strength and speed along with accelerated healing and durability are pretty much part of the package. My name is Mors, and I am a member of the House of Thanatos, God of Death. When the Dark Lord leaves the Underworld and his brother Hypnos simply cannot be bothered, he calls for me by name. I am the Regent of the Underworld. One of the oldest immortals who serve Thanatos. I am the Prince of Thanatopolis, the City of the Dead.

These days, I spend a lot of time on the surface world. It's where the action is. The House of Thanatos is at war with the newly resurrected Goddess Styx, a former ally of the deceased God Hades, former Lord of the Underworld. When Yahweh and His Angels dispatched the Olympians along with the Pagan deities of every land and culture, Styx and Hades died alongside them. Lord Thanatos along with his brother Hypnos, the mischievous Morpheus, my illustrious self and a few others were all that remained of the Dark Ones, the Rulers of the Underworld.

Ever since Lord Thanatos approved my request to stay on planet Earth in a semi-permanent basis, I've been looking for the ideal Host Body. The first one I acquired belonged to a tall, good-looking young woman with light bronze skin, black hair and dark eyes. Vasiliki was her name and she was a Grecian student-athlete at Dale College in Boston. I thoroughly enjoyed inhabiting this young woman's body. And I rather looked forward to those trysts she had with her best friend and teammate, a lovely young black woman named Adrienne. These two were having an affair which their boyfriends knew nothing about. I found the whole situation kind of funny. Sapphic sex is a lot of fun. Especially when practiced between two nubile young women. I could have gotten used to this. Unfortunately, I ran into Phobos the Tracker, and we had a fight. He destroyed my body. Which is why Thanatos sent Lord Erebus after him.

Yeah, the thing about being Immortal is that while I can't die, I need a living body to inhabit otherwise I'm useless. For this reason, I acquired a new Host body. It belonged to a young man who died after a run-in with the supernatural. His soul exited his body and I set up shop. I must say I've grown accustomed to it. It fits like a glove. I stand naked before a mirror and look at my new self. My body is six feet two inches tall, well-defined and muscular because the previous owner worked out a lot. I continue to exercise daily. I eat healthy. I stay away from drugs and alcohol. I basically work out at the gym, practice and play on the field, go to class, go to the library to get my work done and then I go to bed. I don't do much else. The last thing I need is some pesky human figuring out that I'm not who I say I am. That might cause some problems and I can't have that.

I continue to examine my naked body. My hands go to my sex. My dick is eight inches long, fairly thick and uncut. The previous owner, Dale College football star Jeremy Gustave is of Haitian descent and where he comes from, many parents don't believe in mutilating their sons in the name of cultural norms. I approve. In ancient Greece, we didn't believe in altering the body in this fashion either. It's the Christians and their bloodthirsty belief system who imposed this upon the world. Holding my dick in hand, I begin stroking it. A lifelong sensualist, I believe in seeking pleasure from any source available.

I try to conjure up some images but my mind is a blank. So I think of the people I've been with recently. Last month, there was this plump black woman named Alicia Baxter. She was around five-foot-nine, dark-skinned and short-haired. Not exactly pretty but she had a big ass and big tits. Also, she was really into quickies. So we got it on during her lunch break at a Dunkin Donuts in the Back Bay. I leaned against the bathroom wall as she knelt before me and sucked my cock. In no time she had me hard as hell. After she got done sucking me, I put her on all fours. Face down and ass up. Her big black ass looked mighty tempting. The mere sight of it got my cock even harder than I thought possible. She told me to fuck her ass and spank her. I did just that. I spread her plump butt cheeks wide open and thrust my cock into her asshole. Her ass was tight but not too tight. This plumper was no stranger to butt-fucking. I gripped her hips and fucked her. She screamed and urged me to fuck her harder. I pumped my cock into her butt hole until I got my nut. Then I pulled out. Five minutes later, we parted ways.

Things like that weren't out of the ordinary for me. Women and men always wanted a piece of my action. I've often inhabited attractive bodies, regardless of race or gender. My last male lover was Enrique Bolo, a short, chubby Latin guy with a crew cut. He works at the school cafeteria and he's a closet bisexual. His girlfriend and co-worker, a plump, red-haired white chick named Lily, has no idea her guy swings both ways. We had some fun together in the men's room. I buried my cock so far down his throat, it must have tickled him inside. When I came, he drank my seed. I put him on all fours and shoved my cock up his ass. He screamed like a pig at abattoir. I fucked him savagely, digging into his asshole with powerful thrusts of my cock. I slammed him until I came, flooding his queer ass with my seed. Afterwards, I walked out of there. I felt drained. It was not an unpleasant sensation. This was a fun experience. One I looked forward to repeating.

Yeah, I'm having lots of fun while living among mortals. Still, I must not forget why I'm here. Thanatos sent me to Earth to lead a task force to locate and destroy the Goddess Styx. This is easier said than done. Like most of the Pagan deities of ancient times, Styx died in a grisly manner when the Angels of Yahweh and the now extinct Primordials destroyed polytheism and paganism for good. However, Lucifer Morningstar resurrected many of the ancient deities and invited them to join the Aristocracy of Hell, which might tip the odds in his favor in his latest military campaign against Yahweh.

Destroying Styx is easier said than done. There's a reason the deadliest river in the Underworld is named after her. She's one scary bitch. However, she hasn't been in this world for ages. She's been dead for thousands upon thousands of years. The world has changed since she reigned in the Underworld alongside Lord Hades and Lady Persephone. She's going to need time to adjust. She's in a new world now. Technology. Radios. Computers. The Internet. CD players. iPods. Cellular phones. She doesn't know any of that. Her powers are diminished after she got resurrected. And she's got to watch out for Yahweh's Angels, which patrol the world looking for Demons and rogue godlings. It's going to take that bitch ages to get back to full power. I'm going to find her before that happens. Who knows? If I succeed, Lord Thanatos might let me stay on Earth permanently. I would really like that. I've grown accustomed to this place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Death's Favorite Henchman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds