• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blind Man's Bliss

Blind Man's Bliss

"Damn it, Mia! I'm not asking for anything like a 'mercy fuck,.' All I'm asking is a little empathy and trust."

She stared into his blind eyes for a long minute before speaking. "I know that your sex life is shit, I understand that you really miss porn since losing your eyesight, I know all that. But what you're asking is...well, impossible. First of all, I couldn't take money from you. Secondly I'd feel cheap, letting you fondle me so you could jerk off later. It's sick."

His shoulders slumped in frustration and defeat. It seemed so simple to him; stripper tips for his female friends, who would bare themselves to his "gaze," the touch of his soft, manicured fingertips. It wasn't like prostitution; after all, he wasn't demanding sex of any kind.

All the man wanted was a 3-D centerfold or two, stimulation for a libido that was quickly shutting down for lack of use. He had used pornography as partial consolation for a lukewarm marriage bed and had managed to keep himself stimulated and involved with sex. Now totally blind, he was denied even this simple pleasure.

He made it clear that his fingers would go only where a camera lens could peek. No penetration unless requested by the model. Et cetera, et cetera.

His busty friend of ten years shook her head. She felt his pain, his embarrassment at having to make such a plea in the first place. It seemed so pathetic to her, yet she understood. Blind, his social opportunities were limited. He didn't have enough money to hire a three-hundred dollar per hour escort in the big city an hour from his home. She was also somewhat excited at the idea of such intimate exhibitionism. She loved her lush body and often admired herself naked in her full-length mirror, caressing her softball size breasts with their pert pink nipples, or looking over her shoulder into the mirror as she bent over and spread her pink puckered ass and hairless cunny. Why shouldn't she use that to help out a friend?

She suddenly rose and said, "I need to think about this. May I discuss this with some of the girls?"

He was mortified at the thought of Mia sharing his pathetic plea with her girlfriends, but he nodded his assent. "Yeah, sure. What the fuck? I've already made myself look pathetic as it is."

She leaned over to embrace him. "No touchy, baby. Be patient."

***

He sat alone in his living room, reading erotic stories from the internet and feeling sorry for himself. Lindsay, a pudgy 20 year-old had blown off the date they had set the previous week. He had planned to have the same discussion as he had with Mia with the younger woman. She hadn't returned his cheerful phone call, enquiring about the lunch date.

Was he being an obsessive pig? He paced the fourteen by twelve foot living room, wondering what he had become. Was he so addicted to sex that he was now putting his friendships at risk by asking to fondle the naked bodies of his girl pals? And he felt resentful. Why couldn't his so-called friends understand? It was such a little thing...receive his caress, perhaps accept a tip, maybe play with a sex toy or simply allow him to smell and taste her skin. He churned inside, thinking of how sad and pathetic he must have appeared to Mia.

Mia called the following Wednesday. "I think I have a solution to your problem."

He held his breath, his pulse pounding in his ears, afraid to even acknowledge her hopeful declaration.

"Answer a few questions. Answer based on how you're feeling at this moment, okay?"

I nodded assent, then agreed. "Okay."

"Are you at this moment feeling more dominant or submissive?"

"Submissive...but..."

"But what?"

"I've got all this pent-up frustration that's turning kind of bitter and angry. I'd have to say I really feel submissive aggressive." She laughed.

"Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

"Get cleaned up. Shower, shampoo, conditioner, careful shave. That means your balls too, honey."

"Yes, Mistress Mia."

***

She had directed him to dress in "casual Friday" attire and properly perfume himself. She picked him up promptly at the time she had told him.

Mia was stunning, her black hair framing a strong Anglo face and ice-blue eyes. He remembered those eyes from before, although her hair had been blonde then. She had known of his desire for her since their first meeting, and although she hadn't tried to tease him, he had become obsessed with her. When the black curtains closed on his vision, the 43 year-old man had tried in vain to replace the visual component of his sexual arousal with stories and audio. While they helped keep him aroused and interested in sex, something still was missing.

"Where are we going?"

She gave a nervous little laugh. "Fantasy Land, my friend."

They jumped him, stripping his clothing from him, Mia murmuring threateningly in his ear not to resist. Soon he was strapped upright into a straight-backed chair, his ankles bound securely to the chair's legs, his arms stretched wide to his sides. He was able to speak, but Mia threatened him with a gag if he didn't keep silent.

"We're all here, sweetie. Every girl from this town you've ever hit on. Betsy is here, as is Abigail." He heard the German blonde's throaty laughter as she greeted him, Betsy's soft modulated voice echoing Abigail's greeting.

"Lindsay is here, as is your old friend Liz. Suzy opted out, but Sabrina is here."

The bound blind man's lips were suddenly softly brushed by a nipple on a tiny breast, and Sabrina giggled above him. "Hi baby."

Abigail spoke. "We all thought it would be kind of weird to have you groping and trying to lick us and stuff, so we cooked up this little torment for ya." She paused as he heard another woman enter the room. "Hi, Allison."

He had met Allison in his local bar shortly after she had her breast augmentation surgery. She had allowed him a quick feel of her investment, much to his delight. Now she stood in front of him, laughing. "Jeez, Mia! His little dickie is pathetic!"

Mia chuckled, "Well, you had to know that. Dude comes on like a pervert all the time, old and fat, you know. What do you figure it is."

Lindsay spoke. "Five."

Mia kissed his cheek and ran a fingertip over a tender nipple, savoring the blind man's squirming. "We're not going to let you cum, but we're going to tease you and let you know us more intimately than most of our own lovers do. Your hands are restrained so you can't reach for any of us or touch yourself. You may use any part of your body that we put into contact with our bodies. Enjoy this, and remember it, 'cuz it ain't never happening again." Mia turned to the other five women. "tease him."

Fingers on his nipples, pinching, tickling. A throaty chuckle, a tongue against his lips. Mia? No the scent, Abigail? A silicone breast rubbing the tip of his hardening cock. Allison, obviously. Soft nipples against his outstretched fingertips, he explores. Sighs of pleasure in stereo.

Two mouths on his cock, Lizzie's throaty chuckle blending with Lindsay's soft sigh, tongues on his cock and balls, his pleading coming unbidden from his lips, Mia now backing her asshole to his probing tongue; he can feel her masturbating her clit as he probes her musky backdoor.

Then she's gone, a lighter body straddling his upturned face.

Legs over his shoulders, small shaven, musky pussy against his lips. He suckles and tenderly explores. She cums shuddering, her sigh confirming his identification. Sabrina. Mia's firm titsrubbing against his belly and cock, a giggle as a lubricated finger is slipped up his ass, even as a heavier body mounts his face, the pussy downy with soft fur...Betsy? She cums silently, flooding his face with sweet juices. Two tongues, soft giggles, his face cleaned, two mouths on his tender nipples, two hands now caressing his balls, two mouths suckling his fingertips. Allison slapping his face with her fake tits, then Mia permitting him to suckle her motherly breasts.

Bodies shift. A cock ring is slid down his shaft, a condom. It's her asshole, the wide hips and full hips telling him it is mia. She leans backward and begins to kiss him passionately. He is aware that one of the other girls, two

? are between his legs, lapping at Mia's cunt as she impales herself on his cok.

Then she stops, dismounts. He shudders, screaming to cum. Pleading. The women laugh. "Kiss me, Paul." The voice is Lindsay's, her tongue finding purpose against his. "Paul has really sensitive nipples," grinned Liz. Come here Sabrina. Let's tickle him."

He felt the condom being removed and then a soft mouth engulfed his cock. Lindsay continued her dancing tongue play against and inside his lips as the two slender girls suckled and licked his tits. The mouth? He couldn't be sure.

Chairs scraping. Women climbing. A pussy is rubbed against each outstretched hand. The mouth continues on his cock, Liz and Sabrina relentlessly torturing his tits, Lindsay's incessant kiss. "You wanna cum, baby?" The voice is Mia's, rising from his cock. "Please!" he cries, and Sabrina bites down hard on his nipple, Lindsay's tongue shoving deep into his mouth.

"Okay, baby, but you'll cum like our bitch. Untie him."

He found himself bent over the chair. She rubbed the rubber cockhead against his lips. "Suck my cock, blind man." It was of course Mia. "You'll lick my lady friends anyway they want, and make each of them cum while I fuck your ass. If you're a good boy, we might let you cum."

And she djrilled him. He lapped at Allison's pussy until she screamed. Betsy wanted deep tongue penetration of her sex. Sabrina and Lindsay enjoyed having their clits sucked. Abigail demanded he tongue her piss hole, then let a hot stream of piss flood his mouth. All the while mia pounding, pounding, fingers from below clawing his nipples, slapping at his agonized ringed cock and sensitive balls. Liz made him tongue her ass, Mia's battering ram cock pounding into him all the while.

He screamed, "I am your slave. I submit to all of you! I am yours!" Laughter filled the room as Mia brought down a fat leather strap across his plundered ass.

And she began to cum, even as he begged to be released.

A soft mouth, taking him from below. Liz. A pair of soft, full natural breasts against his lips, fingers on his nipples, the beautiful voice urging him to suck her perfect tits, to cum...Abigail. Mia continuing to climax, driving her hips hard, the dildo painful and thrilling in his ass.

"Mistresses, may I cum?" "Several voices, "Yes!" Mia screaming.

He explodes.

***

The story you have just read is fiction, born of the author's fantasies. Names used in the story are purely fictional, as are all the events described.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blind Man's Bliss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 289 milliseconds