• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • George, Aunt Angela and Carol Ch. 02

George, Aunt Angela and Carol Ch. 02

123

This is the continuing saga of George, his wife Carol and her Aunt Angela, following the events that happened when George and Carol went for a visit.

*****

The drive home was uneventful, but it gave the couple a chance to talk.

"How about Aunt Angela asking if she could borrow you? Do you believe that?"

"Er, well. I think I can understand that she's lonely," he offered.

Carol was driving, so she only glanced across at George as she asked, "What do you think of Aunt Angela?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, I've never really thought about her," he lied. "I suppose that she's quite attractive for an older woman."

"Yes, but do you think you could fancy her?"

He shrugged again, but didn't answer. He wasn't sure if this was a loaded question.

"I mean, she's really still quite an attractive woman. She's always kept herself fit and she's got really nice legs."

George figured that he had to give some kind of answer, what he actually came out with was a piece of genius, "Well I guess I could fancy her. But to be honest I'd be comparing her to you and of course, there wouldn't be any contest."

"Oh George, you're such a sweetie to say that."

George's answer had pleased Carol. She now felt able to voice what she had been thinking during their car journey.

"You know what Angela said, about borrowing you for half an hour? Well, how would you feel about... taking care of her that way?"

Mouth dry, pulse racing, George wasn't sure he had heard his wife correctly.

"Sorry, for a crazy moment there I thought that you were suggesting that I should take Aunt Angela to bed." He laughed in an attempt to indicate how amusing the joke was.

"Would it really be that awful?"

George looked across at Carol, whose attention remained on the road. He realised that she really was serious.

"But Carol, it wouldn't be right. I mean, it would mean being unfaithful to you."

"Not if I approve it won't. Listen, I'll understand if you thought that you wouldn't be able to do it. It was just an idea. I care for my Aunt and I know that you would never hurt her."

George couldn't trust himself to speak at that point. He might give away how excited he was by the suggestion.

He looked at Carol again. "Are you... would you be there?"

"Hmm? No! Certainly not!"

Neither of them spoke for the rest of the journey. Once they were inside the house they sat down on the sofa and talked some more.

"Well, George? Do you think that you could do it? I know we're both fond of Aunt Angela and I'd really like to help her."

"Look, if you really think that it would help and that you wouldn't be upset by me doing it, then I suppose that I could force myself."

"Oh, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it. If you'd rather not, then just say."

George thought that he had nearly blown it just then. He smiled and said, "It's OK. I don't mind, because I'm doing it for you."

He could see tears forming in Carol's eyes and for the first time he felt really, really guilty.

Later, Carol rang Angela and spoke to her about her idea. At first Angela declined the offer, saying that she wouldn't want to upset their marriage.

"Listen, I know that you were being serious when you asked if you could borrow George for half an hour. Well, we're both happy to help you. How would you like it if he came over tomorrow?"

Unknown to Carol, Angela was sitting naked while talking on the telephone. She had been masturbating again, but seemed unable to gain relief. Tears began forming and trickling down her cheeks as she sobbed, "Yes, please."

*****

The next day George kissed Carol goodbye and was about to set off in the car when she stopped him. She ran back inside the house and returned a minute later. She held out a plastic bag to him. Inside was a pack of twelve condoms.

Carol shrugged and said, "I know that we don't use them because I'm on the pill, but I don't know about Aunt Angela. It's better to be safe than sorry. I picked them up at the Supermarket this morning."

"Yes, but a packet of twelve?"

She grinned devilishly. "Well, I thought a pack of three might... well, limit you a bit."

George kissed her again and drove off. So Carol expected him to have sex with Angela as much as three times -- or more!

It was mid-afternoon when George arrived at the house. He was welcomed in by Angela with a polite kiss on the cheek. They stood looking at each other.

"Are we really going to do this?" she asked.

"We already have. It's just that this time we have permission."

"Perhaps it won't be so exciting this time, because it's not so illicit."

George's reply was to take her in his arms and kiss her tenderly. As she responded, so the kissing became more passionate. Their tongues intertwined, while their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

Angela broke away and asked, "How long have we got?"

"I think Carol expects me to leave you satisfied."

"Looks like you're going to be here for a while then." She laughed. "I tell you what, I'll set you a challenge; I won't be satisfied until you make me come in every room of this house."

George paled. He wasn't sure he was going to be able to complete the challenge.

"Including the garden shed," She grinned.

George wasn't sure what made him say it but, "I've never been in your garden shed."

Angela grabbed his hand. "Come on then. Let's start there."

The neighbouring houses overlooked the garden. George hoped that nobody could see them as Angela pulled him down the garden path. The shed itself was of a reasonable size, but had windows along the side facing the house, which meant that anybody standing within it was visible. He just about shut the door behind him before Angela dragged him into her arms again.

When they paused kissing he said, "Angela, your neighbours will be able to see us through the window. You don't want that do you?"

"No, but isn't the risk simply delicious? I'll tell you what we're going to do; I'm supposed to be potting these seedlings today." She indicated a tray with two dozen seedlings and a stack of pots next to it. Beside them was a bag of what he assumed was potting compost. "While I'm potting, you can get me warmed up."

Angela pulled a pot from the pile and dug it into the open bag of compost. She tapped it down on the work surface and then used two fingers to make a hole. For some reason, this simple action was incredibly erotic to George and he immediately imagined that it was his fingers pushing into Angela's pussy.

By the time that Angela had extracted the first seedling and placed it into the prepared pot George was standing along side of her and slipping his hand up under the back of her dress. He fondled her ass for a while as she continued with her work.

George's hand kneaded one cheek after another. Angela squirmed a little but to any observing eye showed no signs that her younger lover was toying with her. The fingers pushed between her legs to approach her crotch and she eased her feet apart to allow him access. His middle finger traced the outline of her labia through the cotton material and he began to rub gently, gradually moving his strokes further forwards and gliding over the enlarged clitoris.

Angela's neck and upper chest had flushed slightly and her breathing was noticeably heavier. But she continued working as if she was on her own in the shed. Her juices were seeping into her panties and George could feel just how wet she was. He started rubbing more quickly.

She moved onto the last pot as she said, "Well, I think that you've got me about ten seconds away from... Oh! I'm coming!"

Angela had to support her weight on her arms as her knees began to buckle. Somehow, during the throes of her ecstasy she managed to complete the last plant.

George took his hand away and Angela turned to him. "We'd better go inside now. I need you to rip my knickers off and fuck me."

They tried to walk at a casual pace back up the garden path, but the moment that the kitchen door was closed George yanked up Angela's skirt and grabbed a hold of her panties. He pulled hard and the right hand side ripped apart. He grabbed the other side. This too ripped, but as he tugged, the material pulled up into the sensitive pink flesh.

Angela groaned as she was pushed back over the table. George already had his trousers undone -- he had worn a pair of loose trousers without a belt and they tumbled down to his ankles. His dick was already poking out of his boxers and he lunged forward to penetrate the highly aroused woman.

Having embedded himself fully, George withdrew slowly and then slid all of the way back in. He was determined to do this at a leisurely pace. Angela reached down and rubbed her clit. After five minutes she had another orgasm.

"Stop, George. I don't want you to come yet. I want you to save it."

George reluctantly pulled out, leaving Angela's pussy gaping where his cock had just been. She stood up and, watching all of the time, slowly took her remaining clothes off. After unfastening the zip on her dress, she let it fall to the floor, to be followed moments later by her bra. She stood naked in front of George, whose dick was nodding in appreciation.

"I've never acted like this with anyone before. In fact, until you I had never had more than one orgasm with a partner before he rolled over, farted and went to sleep. I've always masturbated, ever since I was young, but I've been doing it every day since Christmas."

She slipped a finger into her pussy and then brought it up to her mouth to taste it. She shivered at the sensation. "I think its time for the hall now."

George's trousers were still around his ankles and he half pulled them up in order to shuffle after Angela. He tripped as he went through the doorway and landed on the floor. He rolled over to find Angela already squatting over him, lowering her genitals towards his mouth. He relaxed and waited for her to lower herself all of the way down. He used his tongue to tickle and tease. Felling that his hands were redundant, he reached up and fondled her ass again. His fingers wandered close to Angela's anus and he sensed her tremble, so he began to probe gently. She felt dry, so he quickly slid a finger into her vagina and used the coating to lubricate it. As he eased it in and out of her ass, going deeper each time, she had another climax.

"I need your dick inside me again, George. I want you to flood me with your come this time."

She crawled on all-fours through the doorway into the lounge. George pulled his shoes and trousers off in order to follow her. He caught her as she was heading for the sofa. Grabbing hold of her hips he forced his knees between her legs and then entered her again. He had been given permission to let himself go this time, so he rammed his cock in and started fucking her fast and hard. The slapping of his thighs on her ass helped to stimulate her to yet another orgasm. The walls of her vagina clenched and fluttered, causing George to tip over the edge. The continual teasing without release had built up a veritable reservoir which he now unloaded into Angela. He kept pumping for almost a minute before pulling out. Almost immediately the come started oozing out and running down the insides of her thighs. She flopped down on her side, exhausted.

*****

When George himself had recovered a little, he removed the rest of his clothes. He picked Angela up and carried her up to the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed and then stepped into the bathroom to fetch a flannel. We he came back, he gently washed Angela's pussy, thighs and ass, removing the semen that had spread itself around.

She opened her legs in response as he used a towel to dry her and clutched at his hand, holding it to her.

"You want more?" he asked.

"I told you earlier what I wanted. You've turned me into a whore and now I want to be used like one. I want you to finger fuck me."

George was worried about making Angela sore, but as his fingers pushed between the red, swollen lips he found that she was still incredibly moist. Some of it was the remains of his own come he realised. The fingers slurped in the juices as he slowly masturbated her. When she had finished, she moved around and took George's cock into his mouth. It was still limp, but within thirty seconds it was expanding rapidly again. She pulled away and looked at him.

"Hmm. You taste nice... and so do I!" She looked across to the bathroom opposite the bedroom door. "I'd like a shower now. It's big enough for two. Why don't you join me?"

She took his hand and padded across the landing. Turning the spray on and setting the heat, she then grabbed a shower cap and put it on.

"Using protection I see," George joked.

Angela laughed as she stepped in and crooked her finger. "Come here big boy," she said.

After he climbed in and closed the shower door, she poured some gel into her hand and began to lather George's chest. She continued, slowly, while she covered his entire upper torso. As the water washed away the soap she bent to kiss and suckle his nipples. After a while she stood back up and told him to turn around. Then she soaped his back. She moved closer so that she could use her breasts to rub the lather in. He could feel the hardened nipples as they grazed across his muscles and spine.

Angela stepped away again and moved her hands lower. She thrilled at the feel of his powerful buttocks. She knelt down to kiss him there, but couldn't resist opening her mouth and giving him a little bite.

"Hey! Cut that out! Carol will see!"

"I thought that Carol had given you to me for the day. You can't give somebody an apple without expecting them to bite it, can you?"

She applied some more soap and slipped her hand between his cheeks, rubbing gently across his anus. He gasped as she made contact. Her fingers moved further round and touched his testicles, which almost jumped away from her touch. She continued on down George's legs.

"Turn around," she said quietly.

George's penis was erect again. She licked her lips and then resumed her attention on his feet and ankles. Angela took her time, but they both knew her destination. When her hands reached his genitals George groaned. She washed him thoroughly and then let the water wash the suds away. It seemed to take forever before she finally moved her lips to the head. She cradled his balls with her left hand and used her right hand to rub him with long strokes. Her tongue circled the end, dipping into the tiny hole. She opened her mouth and swallowed the head.

As she worked, Angela pulled George's dick down to the horizontal. She leaned her head down further and then with her head thrown back pushed his shaft even further down her throat. He opened his eyes and looked down at what she was doing. The effort was bringing tears to her eyes, but she was determined take him as deep as she could. She had almost taken his entire length when she felt his ejaculation surging through him. She backed off until only the head was still in her mouth and felt the milk flow across her tongue.

When Angela had finished swallowing, she stood back up with a lascivious grin on her face. "My turn now," she said.

George took the soap and began washing her shoulders. He took his time with her breasts and copied her actions by sucking on the nipples. He spent longer doing it than she did, but she seemed to be enjoying it so much he didn't want to stop. Eventually he felt he had to move on -- although the water was warm he was starting to feel cold. It was hard to stop when he reached her navel, but he knew he had to. She turned round automatically.

When George reached her buttocks she leaned forwards, placed her hands upon the wall and opened her legs. His hand invaded the valley that no longer concealed the puckered star. He didn't know what prompted him to do it, but he leaned forward and kissed it.

Angela's response was dramatic; she bent over further, her ass pushing out towards him. Her hand had made a grab for her pussy and... she was coming!

*****

They dried each other off and returned to the bedroom. Lying down beside one another, Angela purred, "I bet you're glad that this is a small house. We've only got the spare bedroom, the landing outside and the dining room to go."

George looked at his limp cock. If he did manage to do what Angela wanted, he wouldn't be able to make love to Carol for a week.

The couple actually dozed off.

Later, they got up and put on towelling bathrobes that Angela retrieved from the wardrobe. They walked downstairs to the kitchen and made something to eat. They were both ravenously hungry.

"Tell me something, George. From my conversations with Carol, I would gather that you aren't quite as rampant as this at home. Is that right?"

George was slightly taken aback by such a direct and personal question.

"Er... well, we have an OK sex life."

"Yes, but do you give her a couple of screaming orgasms when you make love?"

He decided to tell the truth, "To be honest our sex life was pretty boring up until Christmas. Then... well, my time with you sort of... got me charged up a bit. You see, Carol has never been... how shall I put it? She's never been very experimental? I'm not sure why, but my increased libido seems to have had an effect on her too. Sex was always missionary or doggy, in the bedroom and usually with the lights out."

"The kitchen table!" said Angela, remembering.

"Right. She would never have done that before. Well... neither would I have, I suppose."

"That would explain why she was asking my advice about how to turn a man on. I helped her buy some underwear including suspenders. I told her that men find them irresistible."

George felt his face flush. Angela noticed.

"Oh, she tried them on you! And did it work?"

He grinned sheepishly and said, "I guess you could say it was pretty raunchy."

"Talking of which, you still owe me. Do you feel recovered yet? I want some more fun."

It was more bravado than confidence that made George say, "Where do you want to start."

"Oh, such confidence! All right, why don't you pop me on and carry me up to the landing then?"

George immediately regretted his display of swagger, but when he looked down at his over-used cock he found that recalling the memories of himself and Carol had made him almost hard again. He stood up, as did Angela. She was a little lighter than he had expected when he put his hands under her armpits and picked her up. The woman laughed and wrapped her legs around his waist as he lowered her down onto his dick. She didn't even have to guide it in. It was almost as if it were a homing device.

Angela laughed at his prowess as he marched them both along the hallway and started to climb the stairs. It wasn't easy, but the brief respite together with food and drink had given him a second wind. However, when he reached the landing his legs weakened and he collapsed to his knees. He fell backwards with Angela on top of him. She lifted up momentarily, allowing him to unfold his legs and then plunged back down. She pulled her bathrobe off and threw it to one side.

George watched as Angela, aroused yet again, bounced up and down rapidly upon his shaft, a look of pure lust on her face. She was yelling with the exertion. Unable to climax himself, he merely waited until she was spent and collapsed down on top of him. He held her tight, his cock still buried deep within her.

After a while her breathing began to settle and he wondered if she had fallen asleep on him. He gently caressed her back and then moved his hand lower. His fingers followed the curve of her spine until he reached the point where the coccyx turns inwards. His middle finger slipped into the crack of her ass. She lifted her head off of his chest and looked at him, eyebrows raised.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • George, Aunt Angela and Carol Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds