• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 35

April's Story Ch. 35

Note: This story is the thirty-fifth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

We went to bed just after eleven. It had been a long day, I was tired. I should have fallen asleep immediately, but I didn't. I couldn't get Carl out of my mind. Actually it would be more accurate to say that I couldn't get Carl's cock out of my mind.

As I lay in bed next to Mark, I kept thinking about how wonderful it felt to have Carl's huge penis pumping in and out of my cunt. I'd forgotten just how much I loved to fuck. Now that I remembered, I knew that I wanted to do it again and again.

I started to think about how I could make this happen. Motels were expensive. Even cheap motels were expensive when you're using them four or five afternoons a week.

I began to consider alternatives.

Fucking Carl at school seemed like a very bad choice. After school, students were everywhere and custodians randomly came in and out of classrooms. Even more important, getting caught would be professionally disastrous. School was not a choice.

I wracked my brain for other possible alternatives. I could only come up with one that was both safe and affordable.

I turned to Mark. "Baby are you awake?'

He rolled over. "Yes, what's on your mind?"

I laughed, "Carl's cock, I can't get it out of my mind. I have to have him again. Mark, I want him to fuck me every day. I'm obsessed with his big beautiful penis."

Mark didn't say anything.

"Baby Carl and I need a safe place to fuck. This is the only place I can think of that works. Mark, I want to bring Carl to our house so we can fuck in this bed."

Mark was silent for a long time. Finally he said; "If that's what you want, I really can't stop you can I?"

He rolled over so he was facing away from me. As he lay there, I was fairly certain I heard him crying.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Baby, what's the matter?"

Mark rolled over again so he was facing me. "That shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I'm jealous. You have a new man. I'm worried that you won't need me anymore."

I stared at my husband for a moment and then I snapped at him.. "Get used to it pussyboy, you're a cuck. Jealousy is going to be part of your life. Now quit whimpering and go to sleep. I want some quiet while I dream about my lover."

As soon as I said it I knew it was a cruel thing to say; but at the moment I was too focused on Carl to care.

Mark turned away from me again. He was silent.

I callously fell asleep dreaming of Carl Mason's cock.

The next morning I overslept. I panicked when I woke up and saw the time. I didn't want to be late for work so I raced around the house in a tizzy combing my hair, putting on my makeup and getting dressed. Mark was a sweetheart and handed me a piece of toast and a cup of coffee as I rushed out the door. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to kiss him goodbye.

As I drove to work I had a chance to calm down just a little and started thinking about the events of the last twenty-four hours.

Suddenly I felt awful when I remembered what I'd said to Mark as we fell asleep last night. I didn't know how I could have possibly been so cruel. Mark was a wonderful husband. I loved him, I would always love him. All he wanted last night was a little reassurance and I didn't give it to him.

I was overcome with guilt. I felt even worse when I realized that I'd just rushed out of the house without bothering to kiss him goodbye.

I pulled my car in the faculty lot. As I parked, I decided that I would call Mark during my preparation period and apologize.

When I walked into school my thoughts turned to Carl. I couldn't wait to see him.

I quickly went to my classroom, locked my purse in my file cabinet and made sure my lessons were ready for the day.

As soon as I was certain that everything was in place I looked at the clock. There was still fifteen minutes before school started. I just had time to run over to Carl's room and say good morning.

Carl was sitting at his desk when I walked into his classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Mason."

He looked up and smiled.

I walked over to his desk. I was about to kiss Carl's cheek when I noticed a picture sitting in front of him. It was a photo of two very cute little blond haired girls. They were sitting together on a porch swing. The girl on the right was maybe two or three. The girl on the left was a little older. She was probably four or five. They were dressed in matching white party dresses and they both had a pink ribbon in their hair.

I stopped and looked at Carl. "Who are these cute little girls?"

Carl beamed at me. "Those are my daughters. The little one is Katie; she just had her third birthday. The older one is Becky; she'll be five next month.

I was speechless. I'd never even considered the possibility that Carl might have children.

I needed time to think. I quickly stammered out, "I have to get to class." And then I turned and started to walk out of the room.

Carl stood up. "April is everything okay?"

I turned back to Carl, "No everything isn't okay. You have two little girls."

Carl shrugged. "What difference does that make?"

"Carl, it makes all the difference in the world. I couldn't live with myself if I was responsible for breaking up your family."

"April, that won't happen."

"How can you be sure of that? What if one of your wife's friends sees us go into a motel together? What if we get sloppy and you go home with my lipstick on your collar?"

I shook my head. "No Carl, this game we play can't involve children." I stared at him. "We can continue to be friends, but we can't be lovers. You have a family that needs you. I won't do anything that might separate you from them."

I turned and walked out of the room. I was on the verge of tears. I went to my room, students were coming into class.

I sat down at my desk and buried my face in my hands. This morning on my way to work I realized that I'd been cruel and thoughtless to my wonderful husband. Now I'd just found out that I was a potential home wrecker. I wanted to cry. I was a horrible person.

The bell to start first hour rang.

I looked up, thirty-four teenagers were staring at me. Ponce, Danny, Lorraine, Helen, Morris, Jessica, my father and most of all Mark had all taught me to be strong. I wasn't going to disappoint them now. I had a job to do and I had to do it. I would just have to deal my problems later.

I swallowed hard and stood up. "Everyone take out your literature books and open them to page seventeen."

At lunch time Carl came to my room to try to talk to me.

I refused to see him. I wasn't angry with Carl, I just knew that we didn't have anything to discuss. I also didn't trust myself. Part of me wanted to keep getting together with Carl. I didn't dare risk letting him talk me into doing something I'd later regret.

I was relieved when the final bell rang to end the school day. I quickly laid out my lesson plans for the next day and went home.

I hadn't called Mark. I was afraid I would start crying while we talked on the telephone.

It was 3:30 when I got home. Mark wasn't due home until 5:00. I tried to keep busy, but the time still past slowly. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about the awful things I'd done in the last twenty-four hours. As I thought about them, I started to get sadder and sadder.

By the time I heard Mark's key in the lock I was on the verge of tears. When Mark walked into the house I was sitting on the couch staring at the floor.

Mark stopped and studied me for a moment. Finally he said, "April, what's the matter?"

I looked at him and said, "Do you hate me?"

"Of course not, I could never hate you."

"Mark, I am so sorry I was mean to you when we fell asleep last night. All you wanted from me was some reassurance that I still loved you and I was too wrapped up in myself to give it to you."

I stood up, walked over to Mark and put my arms around him. "Baby I love you more than any other man in the entire world and I will always love you more than any man in the entire world."

Mark smiled. "April, it's nice to hear you say that, but I know it. I knew it last night."

He sighed. "Last night was a new experience for me. It was the first time you've ever come home after a date with another man. I was trying to figure out how to cope with it. I had to remember that one of the many reasons you're cuckolding me is to cause me some pain."

He laughed. "We both know you're a sadist and we both know I'm a masochist. When I started whining last night, telling me to quit whimpering and learn to live with my jealousy was the perfect response."

He kissed my cheek. "Is everything okay now?"

I slowly shook my head, "No, everything is still awful."

Mark took my hand and led me to the couch.

"Let's sit down." Once we were seated Mark smiled and said, "Tell me everything."

I started talking. I told Mark about Carl's daughters. I revealed my fears about becoming a home wrecker. I described how I broke off my relationship with Carl and refused to talk to him at lunch.

Once I was done I looked at Mark. "Sweetheart, I don't want to stop seeing other men, but I think that's what I going to have to do. Every time I meet a hot guy, I'm going to worry about whether or not he has a family at home."

Mark smiled at me. "I don't want you to stop seeing other guys either." He paused, "Why don't you look for single guys?"

I stared at Mark for a long time. This was a touchy issue. Finally I decided that it needed to be voiced.

"Because I'm married to you, because I love you. What if a single guy falls in love with me? What if I become temporarily infatuated with him? Sex is a very powerful attraction. I want to play around and you want me to play around, but neither of us wants to risk our marriage."

Mark sighed. "You're right, married men are safer." Mark thought for a moment. Finally he said, "We have to find a way for you to have some one night stands."

I nodded. "You're right, but how?"

Mark smiled. "We need some expert advice."

He walked over, picked up the telephone, dialed a number and waited.

After a moment he said, "Hi Lorraine, it's Mark."

"We've had better days. Lorraine, what's for dinner at your house?"

"Your fettuccine is wonderful. Any chance you have enough to feed two more mouths?"

"Thank you, I was hoping that would be the case."

"Great, we would love to see them. Lorraine is thirty minutes okay?'

"Good, we'll be there."

Mark hung the telephone up and turned to me. "We're going to Helen and Lorraine's for fettuccine. Jessica and Morris are also going to be there."

I stared at Mark.

He smiled. "When you need advice, you go see the experts."

I laughed. Mark was right; no one knew more about the world of cuckolding than Helen and Jessica. They were experts; they would know what to do.

Jessica and Morris were already there when we arrived at Helen and Lorraine's.

Helen grabbed me as soon as I walked in the door. "Come with us dear. We can go into the parlor and talk while the slaves get dinner on the table."

I shook my head. "No Helen, I'd really like it if we could bend the rules tonight. I'd like the slaves to sit in the parlor with us."

Helen looked at me. "Very well dear." She turned to Mark. "Marcia, fetch Lorraine."

Mark bowed, "Yes Mistress Helen." He disappeared down the hallway. A moment later he returned with Lorraine.

Lorraine curtsied. "Mistress Helen, you called for me."

"Yes Lorraine. What's the status of dinner?"

"Everything is ready. Dinner can be served at your convenience."

"Very good, Lorraine were going to have a family night. Set additional places at the table for you, Morris and Mark. When that's done join us in the parlor."

Lorraine nodded and hurried out of the parlor.

Helen turned to Mark. "Please help Morris prepare cocktails for everyone. Martini's would be nice."

Helen, Jessica and I sat down while Morris, Mark and Lorraine made all the preparations. Even on a family night it was easier to be a dominant in Helen's house.

Once everyone was finally settled Helen looked at me and said, "Something is on your mind dear. Would you like to tell us what it is?"

I nodded, "Yes, very much."

Everyone listened intently as I spent the next fifteen minutes relating the events of the past twenty-four hours.

After I was done Helen smiled at me. "I'm sorry that it didn't work out, but I'm glad to hear that you finally took another lover. I think that was a big step for you dear."

I shook my head, "Yes but I want to do it again and I don't really see how I can. After thinking about it, I now realize that part of the problem with Carl was that we worked together. We have to see each other every day. Playing with guys I work with is obviously bad, but if I can't meet guys at work where am I going to meet them? How can I safely meet men without being afraid of getting into complicated relationships and busting up families?"

Morris laughed and said, "I think we can rule out church suppers".

Jessica glared at her husband. He quickly looked at the floor and said, "Sorry that just slipped out"'.

One of the many reasons I loved Morris was his wonderful sense of humor. I smiled at him. "That's okay, I thought it was pretty funny."

He winked at me.

I turned to everyone, Where do I safely meet men who are just looking for a good time?"

Lorraine turned to Helen. "Is Baxter's still open?"

Helen smiled. "Yes of course, Baxter's." She turned to Jessica. "Wasn't Angela Reynolds just talking about Baxter's?"

Jessica nodded. "Yes, it was last week. We were having cocktails at the country club. She was telling us about a very handsome man that she'd met there."

I looked at them. "What's Baxter's?"

Morris started laughing. "It's a roadhouse on the north end of town that our wives used to frequent." He grinned. It was a mischievous grin. "Now, they're a little too old for the place."

Jessica again glared at her husband. "Slave boy, you're choosing to live very dangerously tonight."

Morris smiled at his wife. "I'm just having fun teasing the woman I love."

Helen laughed. "Jessica, your little slave certainly knows how to turn on the charm."

Jessica nodded. "It's why I'm still married to him."

I threw up my arms. "Could you guys please focus for a minute! You're worse than my fifth hour class. I would be very grateful if someone would tell me a little more about Baxter's."

Lorraine leaned forward. "Baxter's is a night club that caters to people like you."

"What do you mean, people like me?"

"I'm talking about married people who are looking for a little extracurricular fun."

"Why don't Jessica and Helen go there anymore?"

Helen smiled at me, "Because it isn't necessary. Jessica and I are looking for men who are a little more mature than the men you're seeking. If our playmates have children, they're most likely going to be grown up".

Jessica added, "Older married couples frequently drift apart. They stay together because it's comfortable and convenient, but they don't actually care about spending much time with each other. These couples don't get very upset if one of them occasionally drifts off for a little discreet fun."

Helen continued the explanation. "Mature single men are generally divorced and rarely interested in getting remarried. The men in our age group who are looking for a wife are readily apparent and easy to avoid."

Jessica shook her head. "April, the problems you're encountering are unique to your age group.

Helen smiled. "There is one additional factor. The attraction that Baxter's offers is a parking lot deliberately set up so that couples can discreetly party in their cars without fear of exposure. Jessica and I are just a little too old to comfortably play around in the back seat of a Chevrolet."

"Do you really think I should go there?"

Helen nodded. "As usual, Lorraine is very resourceful. I think that Baxter's is the perfect solution for your problem. The men you're likely to encounter there are looking for nothing more than a little quick fun in the parking lot."

Jessica thought for a moment. "If I remember correctly, Wednesday and Thursday were the best nights. Most married men have to spend Friday and Saturday nights with their wives and no one likes to go out at the beginning of the work week."

I looked at Mark. "I've never gone to a bar by myself. I'll be kind of nervous. It would help if you drove me there. Would you do that for me?"

Mark grinned at me. "I would be honored to do that."

"You can't stay. After you drop me off you'll have to go home and wait for me to call you when it's time to come and get me."

"I understand"

"Can we go next Thursday?"

"Yes, Thursday would be fine."

Helen stood up. "Since it appears that we have at least found a temporary solution to April's problem. I think its dinner time. Lorraine will you please get everything ready."

For the first time that day, I was happy. I looked at Mark while we ate dinner. I was so lucky to have found him. He was the smartest man in the whole world. It was his idea to call Helen and Lorraine. It seemed like he always knew exactly what to do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 35

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 662 milliseconds