• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shameless

Shameless

She was "out visiting friends" or "stopping by work to talk to her boss about her vacation time" or something of the sort. She had been losing track of her excuses, and he had never questioned them. He knew, she knew he did, he wasn't dumb. But he never asked, so she never told. It was their silent agreement. Or at least she agreed to it.

His house was dark as usual, she didn't bother parking on the street. If anyone noticed her car it wouldn't be anything unusual for that neighborhood. She jumped out, excited about something for the first time this week. Her usual life was a series of taking care of the kids, working, and taking care of him. She felt like the mother of three instead of two. But this was her escape, and she cherished every moment of it.

She walked through his front door and the familiar smells and feel of the house sent her into immediate ease. All her tension and worry was left on the front step, and that was just one of the many reasons she loved this escape. She padded across the living room, as though not to wake the other residents, making her way to the bedroom. She slipped through his door, and the world disappeared.

Her clothes were stripped with ease and purpose. She crawled under the comforter and sheet and snuggled next to his warm body. He always radiated the most vibrant heat, she's always just figured it was his energy. He had such a presence, in any room he was in there was no one who didn't notice it. She slipped one of her legs in between his and tucked her nose into the crook of his neck, wrapping one arm over his chest and her hand under his shoulder. He snuggled closer to her, not waking, and they lay together.

What was only a couple minutes seemed like hours before he woke, reaching one of his hands up to rub her back. He turned his head toward her and inhaled her scent. He placed a kiss on her temple and rested his cheek against the side of her face.

"Hey you," he said softly, squeezing her leg with both of his. She snuggled closer, taking him in, feeling the whole of his body flush against the whole of hers.

"Hi. I just came by for a visit," she mumbled into his neck, moving back slightly to be heard a little better. She moved her lips up the side of his face, placing gentle kisses along his jaw and cheek bones.

"Just for a visit?" he asked trying to sound slightly hurt, there was a pout on his lips that he had perfected long before they'd met. "I was thinkin you might be interested in a little more than a visit," his elaboration was exactly what she was expecting, and she smiled against his dark caramel skin.

She moved her hand from his shoulder, caressing his chest and stomach, and down a little lower, cupping his softness in her hand. His groan was more a growl and she felt him starting to respond to her. She nibbled at his neck a little and kissed his ear lobe.

He took his hand from the small of her back and cupped her face, pulling her in for a kiss. Every time it was like the first, he was so passionate, and gentle, yet he took what he wanted and gave her what she needed. Her hand started working over his manhood, rubbing and scratching lightly, teasing him up.

His hand moved down between her legs to her most feminine part and he tangled his fingers in her just-long-enough red pubs. Still battling his mouth she arched her back into him and rolled her stomach, pressing her hips into his hand. He rolled onto his side and pushed her onto her back moving his fingers from her hair over her clit, flicking in once and moving down to cup her lips.

She groaned releasing his lips for him to trail them down her neck. Her fingers dove through his hair, pulling his head closer, and rubbing his scalp at the same time. She pushed her body flush against his and pulled him more on top of her loving the feel of his weight holding her down, grounding her. His fingers found her clit again and he flicked one over it a few times, sending her reeling.

He moved from her neck to her collar bone, tracing it with his tongue and going lower to her nipples. Spending special time with each he licked and nipped and sucked and teased his way down to her stomach. He dipped his tongue into her belly button and smiled when she giggled. His hands went to the backs of her knees and he lifted them gently over his shoulders as he descended on her sweet pussy.

He flicked his tongue over her clit a couple times, and proceeded to lapping at her lips, simply loving all that made her woman. She lie writhing underneath him, her wiggles and thrusts silently begging him to touch her how they both knew he wanted to. After a couple minutes he poked a finger at her opening, receiving a moan of approval. He stared at her clit with his tongue again, this time not stopping and worked a finger in. She already had the sheets gripped in her hands, and when he pulled out and put two in she pushed her head back into the pillow behind her.

The pressure was almost too much, she loved the way he touched her, ate her, loved her. His fingers found that little spot inside her that they never missed and started ticking at it, as he sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it faster. She spread her legs farther apart, her knees touching the bed on either side, offering all she had for him.

Moans filled the air around them, and she started moving her hips in time with his fingers, trying to move to feel more, but he was determined to prolong it, and make her cum hard. He'd gotten good at taking her to the edge and keeping her there until he wanted her to finish. The puddles she had left on his bed were testaments to her squirting ability, and his ability to make her putty in his hands. Maybe that's why she kept coming back...

He felt her walls start to tighten around his fingers. And she gripped the back of his head with one hand and the inside of her thigh with the other. Her words mixed with her moans and he heard something about cuming. He almost wanted to laugh, only a few times had she gotten incoherent during their time together.

Suddenly he felt it, her muscles clamped down and her hips started their involuntary thrusts. Her juices flowed out around his fingers and he almost milked her as he kept working and she kept cuming. She released her grip on his hair and sank down into the pillows, he kissed her lips gently and removed his dripping fingers, simply wiping them on the sheets that would be cleaned later.

He crawled up her body, stopped and kissed all over her face, making her smile, and continued. Placing on knee on either side of her face he offered himself to her, and she graciously took him in her mouth. First she simply sucked his head, moving her tongue ring over the spot where the head and shaft connected. She heard him gasp and he grabbed a handful of her hair. She moved further down his shaft, taking all of him in.

Taking all he had to offer her, she deep-throated his hard cock in and out a few times, working on and her gag reflex. He pushed his hips into her, trying to sink himself deep inside her. She kept flicking her tongue ring over the sensitive underside of him. He was balls deep when he pulled back and looked into her eyes.

A "fuck me" was all it took to get him diving across the bed for a condom out of the bedside table. She spread her legs wide, petting herself to spread her juices, getting herself ready for him. He sat back between her legs on his heels, rolling the rubber over his erection. Fitting it on, he slapped her clit with it a few times, she put her legs over his and arched her back.

He lay on top of her, scooping her into his arms, resting his elbows on the bed under her shoulders. She took hold of him and pointed him in the right direction, helping him ease into her. He filled her in one swift motion and sat for a second, taking in the tightness of her pussy and loving the feel of her legs around him. She wrapped her arms around him, one hand on his back, the other on his shoulder.

They started a rhythm between them, he pushed deep and she lifted up, burying him balls deep in her wetness. He picked up the pace, and slowed down on his own accord, driving her crazy. He moved his arms under hers and ran his hands down her back to cup her ass, and pull her closer. She had one foot in one hand as the other left scratches down his back.

Just as sudden as before he pulled out and backed up a little, grabbing her hips he told her to turn over. She scrambled to her hands and knees and positioned a pillow in front of her. Doggy was her favorite position, and she tended to get a little loud. He gripped her hips in his hands and stared down at her tight round ass for a second, slapping each cheek once. A hiss escaped her lips each time and she pushed back toward him, begging for penetration.

He positioned his head at her hold and thrust hard. He entered her quickly, fitting himself all the way in, hitting her cervix. She let out a yelp and shoved her face into the pillow. Her arms wrapped the pillow tight as he kept up that motion, pulling almost all the way out, and slamming into her. He kept this rhythm, picking up the pace, and soon he was pulling her hips against him, hitting her harder.

She began pushing against his thrusts, tilting her hips so that he hit her g-spot. He reached underneath her and started playing with her clit, feeling that she was getting closer. Her legs spread more, and she sank a little to the bed, he held her hip up in his hand and continued working her clit.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum, Please. Please, don't stop. Right there, right there... Now! Now, I'm cuming," she moaned into the pillow, surrendering herself to the orgasm, and to him. He slowed his pumping a little and kept rubbing her clit, making it last as long as it could. When she was finished he laid his stomach on her back, pushing her into the bed.

He started his rhythm again, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head to the side. He made her look in the mirror and watch them. He placed on arm under her hips to keep them at the right angle, and looked into her eyes through the mirror.

"Is that what you like? You like to be mine," he whispered to her, picking his rhythm up. Her eyelids fluttered at the scene before her. She was trapped, anytime she tried to push against him he was right there to counter her and keep her right where he wanted.

"Yes. Make me yours," she gasped pushing her hips up more for him. This was the only time she was his anymore, and she loved ever second of it.

"I already have. You're mine. To do with as I please," he said biting her ear and moving in small circles. He grunted at this and picked up the pace, moving faster and in slightly bigger circles. He started breathing heavier and pushed up so he was on his hands above her. He threw his head back and put a hand between her shoulder blades to keep her where she was.

She pushed her hips up once more, and that was all it took. He grunted again, let her know he was cuming, and rode her till he was done. She watched him in the mirror and couldn't help but notice how hot it was when he got off. He laid back down on top of her, leaving himself in, and traced his hands down her sides.

"Wow, that was awesome," he breathed out, kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck. She smiled at him in the mirror, and waited for him to move till she tried to roll over.

"Yeah, I had fun."

He went and got cleaned up in the bathroom and came back to bed, lying on top of the covers with her. They snuggled together, he held her and kissed her gently. She caressed his chest and stomach, taking care to avoid his ticklish sides. She loved the contrast of her pale skin on his dark. Compared to her he was almost black, and she thought it was kinda sexy.

She kissed his shoulder, moving up his neck to kiss his face, and his lips. He knew what that meant, sometimes she hung out a little, and sometimes she left soon after. She never spent the night anymore.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow or something. We'll have to plan something sometime," she said sitting up. She crawled out of the bed and started to dress slowly. He raised himself to an elbow and watched her. He wouldn't ask her to stay, he knew she'd say no. And that's not what he wanted to hear.

"Alright. Give your family my best," he said, slightly pouting. She looked back at him and smiled sadly. This is what he'd wanted, or at least it's what he said he wanted. Not to get in the way, for her to have a family and be happy. But he never asked what she wanted.

"Goodnight, babe. I'll talk to ya later," she said leaning on the bed and giving him a kiss. It was a kiss that said what they couldn't, and lingered on both their lips. She let herself out of the house and got into her car. She started it up and wondered what she'd go home too. Her husband sitting in the living room, drinking beer and playing video games.

He wouldn't notice how long she'd been gone, but he'd be excited to show her his newest level in the game, and want sex before she went to bed. She'd get up in the morning and go to work, he'd sleep in and see the kids off to school. When she got home he'd be tired of watching them, and she'd take over homework and make dinner.

But she got what she wanted out of him. He let her visit anytime, never complained of the hour. And he loved her, no matter what. He made her feel loved. She smiled at the thought of it. No matter how lost in translation she felt, he was always there.

Realizing she was still in the driveway she felt silly, and backed out, heading down the street. She cheated on her husband more than once a week. He was more than willing to entertain the idea of another woman in their bed, but another man? Forget it. So she came to him when she could and got what she needed then. She wasn't ashamed of her life, or even embarrassed of her endeavors. She just wondered if it might have been different if he had been selfish.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shameless

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds