• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs Williams or is it Lori Ch. 01

Mrs Williams or is it Lori Ch. 01

Here is my first writing for Literotica. This is the first in what I hope will be a fun series. There is part of me that is James and I know several ladies like Lori. Let me know what you think.

*

I had just come in from a long run on a cold February afternoon.

My mom and couple of her friends were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking about stuff I really didn't even want to know about, but I did like to look at her friends. Damn she had hot friends. Jill was a total MILF. Then there was Lori. She was about my mom's age, maybe a couple of years older. I guessed she was about 45. She isn't the prettiest woman I ever saw but a MILF none the less. There was something about her that always turned me on.

Lori had that puppy dog face. (very cute, not a dog) She was short, maybe 5 foot one. I rarely saw her in revealing clothes, but what I did see I liked. Nice tits for her size and she did like to show off her legs. Too bad it was winter so I didn't get to see them.

My heart is still racing from my run. I go to get some water and say hello as I walk by them. Mom and Jill say hi never moving their heads to look at me. But Lori looks right at me and smiles as she says hi. "Isn't it too cold to be running outside?" she asks.

"No. I love running outside. It feels great and the tread mill bores me," I reply.

"I wish I had your dedication. I really need to get back to the gym and loose a few pounds. Your cheeks are so red. Are you sure you are OK?"

"Really I'm fine. I totally love the way my body feels after a run like that," I tell her.

With that she looks my body up and down and gives me a smile. I feel my cock start to harden and figure I better get out of there right away before my cock starts to stick out.

I tell my mom I am off the shower and say good bye to her MILF friends.

It was a long shower thanks to Lori. I did more than clean my body. I stroked out a load of cum wishing it was Lori's hand (or other body part) that did it to me. After I get dressed I go back downstairs hoping to see them before they leave.

In the family room I turn on the television and start to go through the channels. As I try to find something worth watching Lori walks in. "I really do plan on getting back to the gym. You work out a lot. Any suggestions for an old lady like me to get back in shape?"

"Well I am not a trainer," I tell her. "I would start on the tread mill and lift some light weights. That should help to tighten things up."

"Thanks James. I think I will start tomorrow. You have me really motivated."

She smiles and walks away. I feel myself getting hard again. Damn I want her.

Two months go by and I don't see Lori. But, I still thought about her often.

In April my parents have a party every year for their birthdays. (they are only two days apart so it's a good reason for a big party) I knew Lori would be there and was thinking about it for weeks.

People start arriving and I help how I can. My parents have lots of friends and some of them bring their older kids. I bring drinks to people, do whatever I can to help. My sister was at her friend's for the night so it was just me helping mom and dad.

Lori finally showed up about 9. Damn she looked great. Short black dress and nice heels showing those sexy legs. She came with her husband and son Dave. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Williams. What's up Dave?" I try to act nice when all I want is to jump Lori. Mr. Williams gives me a hand shake and Lori a kiss on the cheek. Dave and I talk a little then I am off to helping with the party.

As the night goes on I get to have a few drinks myself. I am only 18, but my parents are OK with it. My buzz gets better as it gets later. I keep looking for Lori. She looks so hot in her little dress and high heels.

Finally about 11:30 I get to talk with her alone. She walks up to me with her drink in her hand. It had to be her forth or fifth glass of wine. "So are you working out like we talked about Mrs. Williams?" I asked.

"Yes I have James. About five times a week. It feels great. Thanks for your advice."

"I didn't do anything, just told you basically what I do."

"Well it sure works for you. You are in great shape James. I bet I couldn't find any fat on your body. No matter where I looked." As she says that she looks up and down my body and smiles. I wonder if she can see I am starting to get hard.

I am a bit drunk too and always a bit shy. Not sure what to say next, I search for the right words as my mom walks up to us.

"Honey, can you go find your sister's yearbook from last year? There are some pictures I have to show some friends," mom asks.

"Sure mom." I smile but really I wanted to stay and talk more with Lori.

I start to walk away and Lori keeps talking about her workouts. I talk back as we work our way through the crowd. I get to the stairs and tell her my sitter's room is up there. "I will help you look James," she tells me with that pretty smile on her face.

She leads the way up the stairs. I can't stop looking at her sexy ass. Damn I am getting so hard. My mind races about what will happen. I know what I want to happen, but what does she want? There is no way I could make a move on my mom's friend, no matter how badly I want her.

We go into the room and we start to look for the yearbook. She keeps talking to me about her workingout. "I think I am getting good results. I have lost 7 pounds and think I am getting tighter. What do you think James? Am I getting good results?"

I stop looking for the book and turn to her. Up and down her body I look. Long looks at her legs and chest. "You look great Mrs. Williams. Really. Your legs have great tone."

"Thanks James. And you can call me Lori. I really owe a lot of it to you. I figured that if you were in such great shape I should do what you are doing. I may not be 18, but I can look good for an old lady."

"You are not old Mrs. Williams, you look good for any age."

She walked up to me.

"Thanks James and it's Lori." Even in her heels I was 8 inches taller than her. Her body was now against mine. I felt her tits against me. She looked into my eyes with her dark brown eyes. She lifted her head. I knew I had to move my head to kiss her and I did.

At first it was a peck on the lips. She pushed harder and we opened our mouths. Slowly our tongues moved around. I couldn't believe what was happening. My hands were on her hips, hers were round my neck. I could taste the wine she was drinking and smell her perfume. We kissed with more passion. My hands moved to her sexy ass.

My dreams were coming true.

I moved my hand to her tits. I start to play with them over her dress. There were so soft.

Her hands start to move over my body. Under my shirt she rubs my chest and stomach. We never stopped kissing. Then her hands finally went lower. She moaned as her hand reached my cock.

She stopped kissing me "Damn, you are big." It was like my cock sobered her up instantly, and it was still in my pants. She stepped away and shook her head. "I can't do this. I am married James." Then she turned and walked out and ran down the stairs.

What did I do? She was the one that made the moves, not me. I never could have been that bold.

The party eventually ended and I never saw Mrs. Williams again that night.

The next week all I could do was think about that night in my sister's room. Would she tell her husband or my parents? Would she blame me? Why did she kiss me then run away? Why did my cock do that to her? I am big, almost 8 inches, but it's not like a cock from the porn I watch on my computer all the time.

On Saturday I do my usual during the day. After a long run I get out of the shower and grab some dinner. I had no real plans for the night, maybe to find my friends and hang out. About 7 I am about to go out and my mom comes into my room. "James I need you to drop some pictures off at the Williams' for me. Just drop them off on your way to your friends."

I try to get out of it. I really don't want to confront Mr. or Mrs. Williams. There was no way out, I had to go.

I figured I would hand them to Mr. Williams and get out of there and off to meet my friends.

I don't see any lights on as I walk up to the door. Maybe nobody is here so I can just get out of here. After I knock on the door I see a light go on. Shit. The door opens and there she is, Mrs. Williams, or is it Lori. I don't even know what to call her or think about her as.

"Hi James. Come on in."

"Hi Mrs. Williams. My mom wanted me to drop these off. My friends are expecting me so I will just go." I tell her so I can get out of there as quickly as possible.

"No James. I think we need to talk. Nobody else is home, it's OK. Mr. Williams is out of town and David is back at school." She turns and walks into the house, knowing I will follow.

We go into the family room. She sits down and tells me to do the same. I can tell she has been drinking. Then, I see her glass on the table. "We need to talk about the other night. I am sorry I did that to you James. I was drunk and should never have done that."

"I am the one that is sorry. I never should have kissed you Mrs. Williams. You just look so good. You always looked great, and you are even better after all the training. "

"That's nice of you to say James, but I am old and you have all those young girls"

"I told you at the party Mrs. Williams, you look good for any age. No girls I know are better looking than you. You are so pretty Mrs. Williams."

She stands up and sits next to me on the couch. "I told you to call me Lori and thank you James. "

Then she leans into me and kisses me. This time she starts kissing me hard and puts her arms around me. I put mine around her too. Our hands move over each other fast. She goes under my shirt and plays with my chest. I start to kiss her neck and ears. "I never should have left you in that room at the party. We could have done all this a week earlier. I have been thinking about you all week James. I want you feel your body so badly."

I stop kissing her and pull my shirt off. She pushes me down and starts to kiss my chest. My hands play with her hair. I play with her chest through her shirt then pull her shirt over her head. She gets over me and kisses me. We kiss with so much passion. Moans and tongues going crazy. She stops kiss me and sits up.

"I need you James."

"I want you too Lori."

No James, I NEED you, not just want." Then she reaches around and unhooks her bra. I reach up and help it off of her chest. Her tits were amazing. So big and round. Perfect nipples sticking out so hard. I sit up and kiss her nipples and hold her tits in my hands.

She leans back giving me even better access to them. "Yes James. My tits are here for you. Kiss them. Suck them. Do what ever you want to them." She grinds around as I suck her tits, trying to rub her pussy against me.

I could have stayed there forever, but I was with a woman, not the usual teen girl I go out with. I wanted her in the bed she shares with her husband, not the couch. I hold her and stand up. This surprises her. I kiss her lips again as I carry her to her bedroom.

We lie down and keep kissing. My hands play with her great tits. Her hands play with my chest then down to my pants. Button by button she opens my jeans. She slides her hand into my jeans and rubs my hard cock. Her hand felt so good on it. I pulled my jeans down and off, never stopping kissing her.

I knew I wanted to make her feel good. As we kiss I put lay her on her back. My kisses moved down her body. My lips are back on her nipples. They are so hard and I can tell she really loves it.

With my lips no longer on hers she starts to talk. "It's been years since I have felt like this James. My husband never even touches me. Hell, I don't want him, it's you I want, it's you I need James."

As my mouth sucks her hard nipples my hands pull off her pants and panties. I kiss her mouth again as my hands move over her sexy legs. I can smell how turned on she is. She grabs me and rolls us over. She starts to kiss her way down my body. She quickly makes it to my cock. She grabs my underwear and yanks them down. My cock stands straight up.

"Oh god you are so big James. I don't know if my husband is even five inches and nowhere nearly as thick. I felt it the other night and was scared it was so big. James I have been thinking about your cock all week."

Her little hand grabbed it. She looked at me and smiled. Then she kissed the tip of my cock. More and more kisses. Then licks. She strokes and kisses and licks.

"Please put it in your mouth Lori. Suck me. I have dreamed of this, please Lori," I beg.

"I have only sucked my husband maybe five times. I never liked it with him, but I really want to suck you James. God forgive me but I want your penis so bad."

I watch as she puts it in her mouth. Slowly but happily she sucks me. She starts to get into it. Up and down her head goes. "Stroke it too Lori." I tell her.

Up and down her head and hand go. My hands stroke her hair.

I feel the cum building in my balls. "Faster Lori. I am going to cum. I can't hold out much longer. You better take it out or I will cum in your mouth." She did what I was hoping and left it there. "Oh god Lori, here it comes."

I shoot my cum hard. The first shot makes her head move a bit, but she never stopped. She took it all. A few drops dripped out, but she took it as well as any girl I had suck me. "I never let him cum in my mouth James. Only you can." Then she smiles and kisses the tip again.

She quickly got out of bed and grabbed her drink. She came back in the room and stood at the side of the bed looking at me. "Damn you are still so hard."

"Lori I want you so badly. You can keep me hard all night and day."

She got back in the bed and we started to kiss. Again my hands move over her sexy little body. My fingers start to play with her hot wet pussy.

"James, fuck me. Get on me and take me. Please James. Please fuck my pussy with your giant dick."

I spread her legs and get over her. I take my cock in my hand and pushed it in. She made a fun noise like she wasn't ready for it. I moved it around and pushed it deeper. I pull out. Then push back in. In and out. Deeper and deeper.

She spreads her legs as far as she can. I go deeper. I go nice and easy. I want her to enjoy it all. I bend down and kiss her. In and out. She starts to move with the rhythm. Damn she is so tight. I can't believe she is older than my mother.

Her moans start to get deeper and louder. I go deeper and a little faster. My hands play with her tits as I fuck her. Harder and deeper.

"Oh god James I have never had a cock in me that deep. Don't stop. Fuck me James. Do anything you want. Just keep fucking me." Anything???

I take her legs and put them on my shoulders and lean over her. I get even deeper in her. I reach down and play with her tits pinching her nipples. Her moans are now more like soft screams. I go harder and deeper.

Faster and faster. Sweat starts to drip from my body on hers.

I can't believe I am in bed with my mom's friend. My mom's married friend. And I love it and so does she.

"Lori you are the hottest girl I have ever been with."

"James I am a woman not a girl. And you are the hottest guy I have ever had."

I go harder as she says that.

My cock rams her pussy deep and fast.

I can tell her body is getting ready to cum. She is begging for it hard. "I feel the cum close baby. Can I cum in you?"

"Yes baby. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum. Make me yours James."

I see her eyes rolling in the back of her head. I go hard and harder. Our bodies slap. I know I can't hold out much longer but I really want her to cum with me. "Are you close baby. I need to cum. I want to cum with you Lori."

She starts to scream, "Yes baby. I am ready to cum. Fuck me hard as I cum."

Faster and faster. I can't hold it any longer.

We both let out a loud roar as I shoot my load in her sexy married pussy as her body shakes all over her bed.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mrs Williams or is it Lori Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds