• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 33

April's Story Ch. 33

Note: This story is the thirty-third episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

Mark and I slept in the next morning. After we finally woke, I had Mark give me a bath. This was the first time I'd enjoyed this luxury since Ponce died.

Once we were dressed, we went into the kitchen. Lorraine was preparing a tray for Helen and David. They wanted breakfast in bed.

When the tray was ready he turned to Mark. "Bring this to Mistress Helen's bedroom. Knock first, it's a sign of respect; but don't wait for an answer, just bring the tray into the room. Helen will direct you once you're in the bedroom.

Mark picked up the tray and left.

As soon he was gone Lorraine turned to me. "Both Helen and I like your young man."

I smiled. "Thank you, so do I."

"We can tell." Lorraine paused for a moment. "April, Helen and I talked last night. We were wondering if you would like to have Mark move in with us."

I stared at Lorraine. "Are you serious?"

"Of course we are."

"I'll have to ask Mark; but yes, I would love it if he could live here."

Just then Mark walked back into the kitchen.

Lorraine smiled at me. "I'm going to go check on Helen and David. I'll be right back."

After Lorraine was gone, Mark looked at me. "Is he going to check my work?"

"No silly, he just used that as an excuse to leave us alone for a moment."

I grinned at Mark."

"April, why are you smiling like that?'

"Lorraine and Helen have invited you to live here. Would you like that?"

Mark stared at me. After a moment he asked, "Would you like that?"

I slowly nodded. "More than anything in the world."

Mark started grinning. "April I would love to live here." Suddenly he stopped. "Where would I sleep?"

I balled up my fist and punched Mark on the arm. "With me silly."

Sometimes my baby was a little obtuse.

We moved Mark's belongings to Helen's house that same day. He never spent another night in his dormitory room.

The next two years were extraordinarily happy.

That summer Helen decided that since she belonged to a country club, we should all learn to play golf. Of course no one mentioned the fact that Helen and Jessica originally joined the country club because they thought it was a good place to meet men.

In June we all spent two weeks at golf camp.

Initially there was some disagreement about which tees Lorraine would play from. Helen resolved that issue. Each of us would be free to play from the tees of our choice. It was a good resolution.

Mark loved the game. It was the first time he'd ever encountered a sport where being slender and graceful was more important than being big and strong.

After we got home, Mark and I spent the rest of the summer playing golf every day at the country club. I'm a good athlete. I picked up the game very quickly, but Mark was better. By the end of the summer I could regularly shoot scores in the mid eighties. During the last week in August Mark shot three rounds in the seventies.

Our junior year at Kelroy was very successful. We both had a strong work ethic and pushed each other to study and excel in class.

Our senior year was just as successful. Mark and I both graduated Magna cum Laude.

The night we graduated, I asked Mark to marry me. Of course, he accepted.

Helen, Jessica and Lorraine immediately went into a tizzy. Morris was also happy, but he had a little more self control.

Mark and I wanted a small wedding. Helen and Jessica argued for a big wedding. Morris and Lorraine made it clear that money was not a factor.

Mark and I held our ground. Helen and Jessica finally resolved themselves to the idea that we were going to have a small wedding in the formal living room at Helen's house.

Helen and Jessica decided that they should be bridesmaids. I wanted Lorraine to escort me down the aisle and give me away; but when I asked him he was clearly disappointed. He explained that this was most likely going to be his only chance to be a bridesmaid. He didn't want to miss the opportunity

We discussed having Morris walk me down the aisle. The problem was that Morris was also going to be Mark's best man. Jessica was the one who finally resolved the crisis. She pointed out that it was our wedding. We could do anything we wanted.

We all agreed. The problem was settled. I would have three bridesmaids. Morris would have a dual role. He would walk me down the aisle. As soon as he gave me away, he would become Mark's best man.

The wedding was a great success. Jamal, Darb's, Jake, Adam, Big Julius, Cynthia Parker, Mandy and Tony all attended.

After the reception, Mark and I went to the Calvert Hotel. That night I let Mark fuck me for the very first time. It had been over two years since I'd had a cock inside me. Mark's penis was small and he came quickly but it still felt good.

After he was done I made him lick his cum out of my cunt. That started a two hour sex romp. Mark licked my pussy and ass. I had several orgasms. I finished the night by giving him his very first blow job.

Afterwards we snuggled up to each other. As we lay in bed cuddling Mark looked at me and asked, "April, are you going to cuckold me now?"

I thought for a moment. I was certain that Mark had asked me the question because I'd let him fuck me. He understood me very well. He knew that once I started fucking again, I would want more.

I turned to him. "Maybe, if I find the right guy. Do you want me to cuckold you?"

He grinned and said, "Yes".

After we graduated, Mark got a job as a loan officer with The Wellington Bank. I signed a teaching contract with one of the suburban school districts. I was hired as an English teacher and assigned to Elias Moreland Senior High School. Our wedding present from Helen, Jessica, Morris and Lorraine was a small two bedroom bungalow about six blocks from Helen's house. Life for Mark and I was nearly perfect.

There was just one small complication. Mark was very perceptive. When I let him fuck me on our wedding night, it rekindled the itch. That one night was enough to make me remember how good it used to feel when a big, strong, masculine guy mounted me and plunged his huge erection into my sopping pussy.

I started to dream about big cocks. I thought about them all the time. When I talked on the telephone, I caught myself making doodles of erect penises. Fucking became an obsession.

Every time I met a new man, I found my self evaluating him as a candidate. It was no longer a question of if I was going to cuckold Mark. It was now a question of when.

Once school started I threw myself into my new job. I was excited about teaching. I was given five sections of eleventh grade English. I immediately started preparing my lesson plans.

During the opening workshop week of school I met Carl Mason. Carl was a first year Social Studies teacher. He was also the new boys basketball coach.

Carl was a six foot six inch muscular hunk. The first time I laid eyes on him we were at a faculty meeting in the school library. When I noticed him a little thrill shot through me. I spent the rest of the meeting imagining how wonderful it would feel to be pinned to the bed by that huge body while he pumped his cock in and out of my cunt.

After the meeting was over I lingered near the library exit. I was waiting for Carl. When he got to the door I accidentally turned and bumped into him. Our collision caused me to drop some papers I was carrying.

As I bent to pick up my papers I said, "Excuse me, I'm not usually this clumsy."

Carl was a gentleman. He bent over and helped me. "No I think it was my fault."

We stood up. As he handed me the papers he'd picked up he introduced himself. "My name is Carl Mason."

I took the papers from him. "It's nice to meet you Carl, I'm April Hansen."

Carl walked me to my classroom. We spent the next hour talking. We started with basketball. It was a common interest. Gradually we also started flirting with each other. The more I talked with Carl, the more I realized I wanted him.

When I got home that evening Mark was in the kitchen making supper.

I sat down at the kitchen table.

He brought me a glass of wine. As he set it down in front of me he asked, "How was your first day at school?"

I shrugged, "It was okay. We just had workshops and planning time. We won't see any students until Thursday. It was pretty uneventful."

I paused, took a sip of wine and then I quietly added, "Except for one thing."

Mark was sautéing some mushrooms while we were talking. He stopped and looked at me. "What was that?"

"I met a guy."

Mark set his fork down and stood very still. "Really, tell me about him."

"His name is Carl. He's about six feet six and very well built. He obviously spends a lot of time in the gym."

"Is he a teacher?"

"Yes, he's like me. He was just hired. He's also the new assistant boy's basketball coach."

"I see."

Mark picked up his fork and stirred the mushrooms in the fry pan. After a moment he asked, "Did you do anything with him?"

"No I just met him."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know, maybe; he's very handsome."

I got up, walked over to Mark and put my arms around his waist. "I still love you. No matter what happens I will always love you."

He turned and faced me. "I know, we've talked about this ever since we met. I've always known that it would eventually happen. It's just that..." Mark paused.

I looked at him. "What? Tell me."

"Now that you're actually talking about doing it, it's kind of scary."

I hugged Mark. As I hugged him I whispered into his ear, "Does it excite you?"

Mark gasped, "Yes."

I reached down to his crotch. Mark had an erection.

I started to massage his penis. As I rubbed him I said, "Let's have dinner. After dinner you can give me a bath. When you're done bathing me, we can go to bed. While I'm lying in bed you can lick my pussy while I tell you all about Carl."

We ate dinner quickly. Both of us were excited.

After we were done eating we followed our usual routine. I relaxed and sipped a glass of wine while Mark cleared the table and washed the dishes.

Mark completed his chores quickly. Once he was done we retired to the bedroom.

As soon as we were in the bedroom I turned to my slave husband and said, "Undress, tonight I want you naked when you serve me." My tone of voice made it clear that this wasn't a request.

While Mark was taking off his clothes I went to my dresser and took out his cock cage.

When he saw it he asked, "Is that necessary tonight?"

I smiled. "Of course not, but it will please me."

I stared at Mark. I was feeling very dominant.

He said, "But..."

I slapped him. "But nothing! If it pleases me, that's all that matters. Now sit down on the bed while I put your cage on you."

Mark obediently sat down. Once his cage was in place and locked I said, "Good, now you can undress me."

As Mark undressed me I said, "It really isn't very respectful for you to question my whims."

Mark bowed his head. "I'm sorry Mistress April. I will try to behave more courteously in the future."

I smiled, "That's a much better attitude. Marcia, I really don't want to have to punish you." I took Mark's hand. "Come, it's time for my bath."

I got into the tub. The warm soapy water felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and enjoyed Mark's gentle touch as he washed my body. While he bathed me I said, "Marcia honey I don't know if I will ever actually end up in bed with Carl, but I now know that I'm ready to start dating again."

I closed my eyes while Mark washed my pussy. "When I do start partying with other men, you're going to bathe me before every date." I smiled at Mark, "And then you're going to help me get dressed." I took a deep breath. I was very aroused. "I want you to be a good slave and assist me while I make myself beautiful for my stud lovers."

I stood up. Hot soapy water was dripping from my body. "Get a towel slave."

Mark wrapped a huge towel around me and started patting me dry. As he dried me off I said, "Pussyboy, you're going to get me ready for every one of my dates."

We walked into the bedroom. I pushed Mark down on our bed and climbed on top of his face.

I leaned back so that my ass was directly over his mouth. "Lick my asshole pussyboy. Lick my asshole while you imagine me sucking Carl Mason's cock."

I shuddered with pleasure as I felt Mark push his tongue deep into my ass. "That's right baby lick me, show me that you want me to make you my cuckold."

Mark wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. He was obviously very excited. He pushed his tongue as deep into my ass as he possibly could.

I started rubbing my clit.

"Baby, I can't wait until Carl fucks me. I'll bet he has a big thick cock." I laughed. "After Carl's done with me, I'll be so stretched out that there won't be any point to letting you fuck me anymore. That pathetic little thing of yours will get lost inside me. I won't even be able to feel it." I smirked. "Of course you don't get to fuck me anyway, so I guess it really won't make much difference will it."

I leaned forward so that Mark was licking my cunt. "When we get started, I'm going to give Carl a blow job. You know what a blow job is don't you pussyboy? It's something a woman does to please her man."

I closed my eyes. "Lick my clit baby, lick my clit while I imagine myself sucking Carl's great big cock."

My loins started to tingle. The feeling of pleasure that was building inside me was so intense that it was nearly unbearable. Suddenly I started screaming as a tidal wave of pleasure rolled through my body. I ruthlessly mashed my cunt against Mark's face while the sensations of joy radiated through me. I wasn't sure he could breathe, but I didn't really care. At that moment my own pleasure was all that mattered to me.

Gradually, my orgasm started to subside. My muscles relaxed. Mark gasped for breath as I rolled off of his face.

I lay still for a long time. Finally I turned and looked at Mark. "Baby, usually I'd take your cage off of you now and give you a nice hand job as a reward for pleasing me." I kissed Mark. "But not tonight. Tonight your cage stays on. Tonight you don't get to cum." I giggled, "Baby I've decided that you don't get to cum again until I've been well fucked by a real man. I want you to be just as eager for me to get together with Carl as I am."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 33

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds