• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son's Photos Ch. 02

My Son's Photos Ch. 02

Chapter 2 - Sarah's visit

It had been almost a month since I'd discovered those "interesting" photos my son Jack had taken of me while I was unconscious -- the totally incapacitated state I get into when I have more than a couple of drinks.

That meant it had also been almost a month since I pretended to get drunk to see if he would do it again -- and I discovered it wasn't just his camera he got handy with while I was in an alcohol induced coma. I had intended to start waking up early on, but when I had left it too late, I was left with a decision: either I revealed that I was awake and knew what he had been doing -- which I feared might ruin our close relationship forever -- or I played along to see where it all lead.

It lead to me having my beloved 19 year old son's nine inch cock thrust down my throat, up my pussy and deep into my ass. It lead to me swallowing his cum and moaning like a whore. It lead to me realising that he had probably done this to me many times before, and that in my unconscious state I had enjoyed it immensely. Worse - it lead to me enjoying it immensely in my conscious state.

To be frank, my son Jack had given me the fuck of my life.

Now, 27 days later (but who's counting) I had avoided having a drink. I told myself that I didn't want to get drunk because I didn't want to tempt Jack. The truth was, if I was going to get fucked, I wanted to know about it. It seemed to me that Jack had fucked me many times, but I'd only gotten to enjoy it once, which was hardly fair.

But now, 27 days later, I really, really, really felt tempted to ... um... tempt Jack again. Just one more time. After all, I may be 42, but I have needs. And there's only so much pleasure a girl can get from a cucumber, no matter how big it is.

So I prepared another bottle of light coloured apple juice, poured it into a wine bottle and it mixed in a little wine -- enough to make me tipsy but not catatonic -- and settled in for a night of "watching TV" with Jack. I showered first, and settled onto the sofa wearing just a light gown -- nothing underneath -- while Jack sat in an armchair. Then I started drinking my wine.

By about half way through the movie, I was down to the last glass. I felt a little light-headed from the wine I had mixed in with the apple juice, but I gave Jack the impression that I was ready to go over to my usual state of total unconsciousness. He looked across and smiled at me, and I smiled back in a dreamy way -- if only he knew what I was thinking!

I drained my glass, closed my eyes, then let my head fall back on the sofa.

Jack looked across. "Oh, mom...you really shouldn't drink."

Looking through one slightly parted eye, I waited for him to come over to me. But he didn't move. Disappointing. My pussy was quite wet in anticipation, but Jack just sat there, watching the TV.

And then there was a knock at the door.

Now, that was a little tricky. I hadn't expected a visitor. I could only hope it wasn't someone for me. I'd either have to keep playing my role of zonked out drunk, which would be embarrassing, or reveal my fakery to Jack, which could be worse -- he'd see right through my charade.

I heard a young female voice. It was Sarah, Jack's girlfriend.

As she came into the room, she saw me on the sofa, apparently asleep.

She whispered: "Oh...you're mom's asleep."

Jack laughed. "You don't have to whisper. She's had a bottle of wine, so she won't hear anything. You could stick pins in her feet and she wouldn't wake up."

Sarah was surprised. "Really?"

Jack reassured her. "Watch."

And he pinched me. He actually pinched my arm quite hard. It hurt. But I managed to stay silent.

That impressed Sarah. "Wow, she really is dead to the world."

After that little bit of torture, they snuggled up together on the armchair, watching the end of the movie. What could I do? I just kept pretending to be asleep, hoping I wouldn't get found out.

But then Sarah started to giggle.

"Jack... I can see your mom's pussy."

And so she could. All prepared as I was for a night of incest, I was wearing no underwear or pyjamas. And now the fold of my gown had fallen away a little to reveal my bushy lower region.

Jack laughed too. Sarah couldn't take her eyes off me.

"It's a jungle down there. She's got a great bush, your mom."

Jack agreed.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool."

That made Sarah look at him curiously.

"Do you like her bushy pussy better than my shaved pussy?"

Jack put on a show of thinking deeply.

"Well, I'd have to see them side by side."

Sarah giggled again.

"She'd wake up..." but then added, showing interest in the idea, "woudn't she?"

Jack reassured her.

"No. I carry her to bed all the time. Nothing can wake her. Nothing."

Sarah seemed suddenly excited by the idea.

"Could we do it? Could we compare our pussies? You could take a photo of them."

She was actually giggling with anticipation.

Jack smiled.

"Yeah, let's do it."

And they did. Through one half open eye, I saw Sarah taking off her clothes while Jack went to get his camera. And soon I was seeing the bald pussy I'd seen on jack's computer -- but now it was there right in front of me. I must say, it was a very pretty thing. Smooth and soft, with her slit looking so delicate and beautiful. Her breasts were much smaller than mine, but lovely and perky.

A moment later I felt Jack's hands pulling my gown off me. Sarah was concerned, but was also quick to return my silent compliment.

"Careful don't wake her. Oh, she's got lovely big breasts."

A moment later, Jack had me in a sitting position on the sofa, and Sarah snuggled up alongside me so we were sitting hip to hip. Jack started taking photos. First we had our legs closed. Then Jack opened my legs and Sarah did the same. More photos. Jack was getting excited.

"These are great shots. What else can we do?"

Sarah seemed to be full of ideas.

"Maybe we could lie our mom flat on the sofa, and I could get on my knees on top of her... then you can take photos from behind, with our pussies almost touching.'

Jack agreed and the new position was quickly arranged. Now Sarah's naked young body was hovering over me. As Jack clicked away on the camera, he told Sarah to move lower. Soon I could feel her nipples on my breasts...and then her pussy touched mine.

I felt a strange tingle. I moaned softly.

In fright, Sarah jumped off me.

"She's waking up!'

Jack laughed. "No she's not. She does those kinds of things in her sleep. I think she's having sexy dreams."

Sarah's eyes widened. "Really?"

And then she looked at my pussy.

"Oh! I think you're right."

She leaned her face close to my pussy.

"Her pussy's wet."

Then things started to get interesting.

"Touch it. See what it feels like."

It was Jack, imploring his girlfriend to explore his mother. And his girlfriend seemed quite keen on the idea.

"Can I?"

But she didn't wait for an answer. Her fingers were soon parting my pussy lips.

"Oh, wow. I've neve seen another girl's pussy so close. Now I know why you guys like them so much. It's so wet."

And with that, she slipped a finger inside me.

I moaned. Sarah giggled. And slipped a second finger in. Jack took more photos and egged her on.

"That's great. Keep going."

And she did. Soon she had three fingers of one hand working deep inside of me. Then the fingers of her other hand started working on my clit. She had the knowing touch of a woman, stroking me firmly but gently. It was heaven. And then she flicked my clit with her tongue. I moaned louder.

Sarah giggled. "Look at me -- I'm licking pussy!"

Jack kept pushing her on.

"Put your legs over my mom's face. Give her your pussy... let's see what she does."

So now that sweet bald pussy was directly over my mouth, wide apart, while Sarah's tongue worked on my clit. She lowered herself directly down onto me. The temptation was too much -- my tongue shot into the inviting crack. Sarah took in a sharp intake of air.

"Oh! She's tonguing me!

Jack rushed around to photograph the scene. Sarah started sucking my pussy hungrily, and I responded by doing the same. She was grinding her hips down on me, while pushed mine up at her. I had never even thought of having sex with another woman -- but then, I'd never thought of having sex with my son either. Sarah's pussy juice was dripping into my mouth, and se was slurping up every drop of mine. It was amazing. My moans grew louder, and they were joined by Sarah's moans.

It was all too much for Jack. He threw off his clothes and pulled Sarah's head off my pussy. She resisted, but he was desperate -- he wanted her mouth around his cock, not on my pussy. She took him almost begrudgingly -- I felt let down as well -- but watching his girlfriend and mom in a 69 position was more than he could bear. He was so excited that he came in her mouth after only a few seconds.

"Ohhhh...Yeahhhh."

I was still sucking Sarah's clit and pussy, and she joined in. With Jack's cum gushing into her mouth, she let out a squeal of delight -- she was cumming too.

"Oommmm-mmmmmo...OOOHHHH...mmmmmm."

That left only me -- but with Jack having taken over Sarah's mouth, I still had a long way to go, and now it didn't look like I was going to get there. But Sarah was inspired.

"Fuck me. Fuck me while I lick your mom's pussy."

Jack didn't need any persuading. Again I was swivelled around into a sitting position on the sofa. Sarah got onto her hands and knees and pressed her face into my pussy. Lovely! And through my half open eye, I saw Jack take her doggie style. He stood above her for a moment, his nine inch monster roaring back to life, and then it disappeared inside Sarah's pussy. But I didn't complain, because Sarah was proving to be a serious expert with her tongue. And every time Jack drove his cock into Sarah's pussy, he also pushed her face hard against mine. It was divine.

Jack powered away on Sarah, Sarah worked harder than ever on me. I was moaning so hard I could hardly believe the other two thought I was asleep. The moment was coming, coming, coming... I could feel myself about to explode...

And then Sarah pulled away from me.

"No! Not there Jack, you know I don't want it in there. You know that. Why do you always try to do it?!"

Jack had tried to slide his javelin into Sarah's tight dark hole -- and she clearly wasn't in favour of the idea. Jack was very disappointed.

"Oh come on Sarah... you'll love it."

"No I won't. It'll hurt too much."

Suddenly, with me so close to cumming, it was all over. The excitement had suddenly all gone for Sarah and Jack -- this must have been an argument they'd had many times before. So there I was, sitting upright on the sofa, legs apart, pussy dripping, with nothing happening. Sarah, also naked, was now sitting on the carpet, arms round her knees, looking grumpy. Jack's cock had shrivelled. He was just standing beside her, trying to persuade her.

"You know I love you. I just want to do everything with you, that's all. I love your body and want to fuck every part of it."

Sarah didn't answer. She just looked off into space. I realised right away that, deep down, she wanted to please Jack, but she was genuinely afraid. There was a tear in her eye.

As for me, I was getting a cramp sitting in an awkward upright position pretending to be asleep. So I rolled over, like any uncomfortable sleeping person would, and lay on my stomach. That's when Sarah had her idea.

"Well, maybe you can show me what it's like. On your mom."

Jack was a little surprised. Even though he'd fucked me many times -- I had no idea how many -- it was clearly not something he'd told Sarah about.

"What, fuck my mom's ass?"

Jack's mom - that is, me - thought, yes, yes, fuck your mom's ass! Sarah seemed to agree.

"Why not? I licked her pussy. So you can fuck her ass."

Then, after a moment's hesitation.

"Okay. I'll do it."

And suddenly Sarah was smiling again. It struck me that, nice girl that she seemed to be, she was at heart something of a deviant. She had enjoyed licking my pussy. And she was going to enjoy watching my ass get fucked.

Jack lifted me up and twisted me into a kneeling position on the carpet. Sarah looked on excited as Jack told her what he was going to do."

"I'm going to fuck her pussy first, then use some of her juice to lubricate her asshole."

The first part was easy. Sarah had got my pussy good and wet, and Jack's monster slipped into me easily after just a few firm pumps. Sarah's eye's lit up.

"Oh wow...is that what it looks like when it goes into me? That's amazing. Oh wow. Fuck her hard, Jack, fuck her hard, fuck your mom's pussy hard."

Jack, ever obedient, did as he was told. It was what I'd waited all night for. I didn't hold back, moaning loudly and pushing my hips back onto Jack's cock.

Sarah couldn't just sit and watch. First she kissed Jack as he fucked me, but that wasn't enough. Then she started to fondle my breasts. But that wasn't enough either. So she started to lick my pussy and Jack's cock at the same time. That was exactly what both of us needed.

She quickly had another bright idea. She slid herself under me, and started to lick my clit from below, nipping at Jack's cock between every stroke. At the same time she slid her hips under my face, pushing her pussy towards my mouth -- I happily took up the offer. Now I was getting everything I could have wanted. But there was more. From her position below me, Sarah reached around and started to play with my asshole, sloshing my pussy juice around my dark dot and sliding her fingers into me -- first one, then another, then three.

Suddenly she pulled away from me.

"I think she's ready."

And indeed she -- that is, me -- was ready. Sarah rested her face on my ass cheek, watching closely, as Jack positioned his cock against my asshole. With one sharp push, three inches slipped in. I groaned. Sarah squealed with delight.

"More! Put in more!"

And Jack did. He pulled two inches out, then slid in another six. It felt like a jackhammer, which, I suppose, it was. But it wasn't enough for Sarah.

"All the way! Go all the way!"

And he did. My head exploded as I felt Jack's nine inches slam deep into my ass. His hips met my ass cheeks with a crash and I screamed out in an amazing combination of pleasure and pain. Sarah was bursting with excitement just at the sight of it.

"Fuck her! hard Fuck your mom's ass hard! Fuck her hard Jack."

Oh yes, and Jack did. And Jack's mom loved it. Jack's mom started cumming after about third time Jack's cock penetrated the deepest corner of her ass. And I kept cumming. And cumming.

Sarah quickly sled under my hips again, putting her mouth over my entire pussy, sucking in every drop of my cum. Then she took her lips off my pussy and started plunging her fingers inside me -- almost all of her tiny hand, in fact.

But then she dids something even more amazing. Her hips were still next to my face, and through my half open eye, I saw her take the pussy juice from my pussy... and rub it over her asshole. She began to finger her own asshole, pushing two fingers deep inside herself. And when she was ready, my time was up.

"Okay, your mom's had her share of your cock... now it's my turn. Come on baby, fuck your best girl's ass!"

Jack's eyes lit up. This was what he had been waiting for. I had been cumming for five solid minutes, and I would have loved for his beautiful cock to have continued pounding me for a long time yet, but suddenly it was gone. My ass was empty. And as I slumped on the floor, completely and properly exhausted, I saw Sarah get on her knees, open her legs, then reach back and pull her ass cheeks apart.

"Come on baby, fuck my ass."

And then I saw the most amazing thing I'd ever seen -- which was exactly what Sarah had seen only a little while before -- Jack's whale of a cock forcing it's way into an asshole that seemed way, way to tight for such a beast. But it wasn't. His massive head slid into Sarah's ass with only a little urging. Soon it was half way there.

But it wasn't easy for Sarah. She kept urging Jack on, but the pain was obvious. She was wincing with every inch. Tear were flooding her eyes. But still she kept calling out, begging him to push harder and harder. And, still obedient, Jack did exactly that. It was amazing to see how that massive cock could force it's way into such a small space, but it did. Somehow Sarah's tiny asshole just kept stretching and stretching. Once or twice Jack, hearing Sarah's sobs, offered to stop, but she wouldn't let him.

"If you can fuck you mom's ass, you can fuck mine. Fuck my ass hard! Go on!'

And then it was all the way in. Nine inches had totally disappeared. Slowly, Jack began to grind into Sarah's Ass. In. Out. In. Out. And with each thrust, the movement grew smoother and easier. Soon, Sarah's tears had dried up. The groans of pain were becoming moans of sheer pleasure. And now her demands grew even more strident.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! Oh my God! Oh yeah! Fuck me harder, fuck my ass harder! Harder! Fuck me liked you fucked your mom! Fuck me with your monster cock! Fuck my ass!"

I suddenly realised that I was watching with both eyes wide open. And while I was watching, I was also finger fucking myself. I have to admit, watching Jack fuck Sarah's ass was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Fortunately, they were far too busy to notice me, so I quickly closed my eyes again -- though I didn't take my finger out of my pussy.

It was probably only five or ten minutes, but they seemed to go at it for hours. Sarah was screaming with joy. I could see her pussy dripping with cum. And soon it would be her ass dripping with cum -- very soon. It started with a low rumble, but within a few seconds Jack was moaning as loudly as Sarah. And then he exploded. Sarah squealed as she felt his hot cum fill her ass. He pumped hard into her, giving her every drop, and then with one final long moan, collapsed to the floor beside her.

For a few minutes there was just heavy breathing. When Sarah spoke, I could hear the pure joy in her voice.

"That. Was. A-mazing."

Jack smiled. "Glad you liked it."

Sarah giggled.

"Was my ass as good to fuck as your mom's ass?"

Well, there was only one answer Jack could give, no matter what he thought.

"Your tight little ass is the most wonderful place in the world."

Sarah giggled again.

"You know what? I think watching you fuck your mom's ass was almost as exciting as you fucking my ass. Is that weird?"

Jack smiled.

"If it's weird, it's my kind of weird."

Perfect answer in the circumstances. Sarah sighed.

"What a night. My first pussy. My first ass fuck. And your first incest."

Well, she got two out of three right, I thought. Jack didn't contradict her.

"Better put my mom to bed."

After washing me down with a wet towel, Jack slipped my gown back on and carried me to my bedroom. Sarah followed. As Jack lay me on the bed, Sarah pulled aside my gown for one last look.

"Hmm.... She's got a lovely pussy."

I rolled over and snuggled against my pillow. Jack chipped in with a comment of his own.

"And a lovely asshole."

Sarah, still floating on air, giggled again.

"But not as lovely as mine, right?"

As they left the room, I heard Sarah speaking.

"I know what I'm getting your mom for her birthday."

Jack was intrigued.

"What?"

Sarah giggled again -- but I think she was serious.

"A crate of wine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son's Photos Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1211 milliseconds