• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 32

April's Story Ch. 32

Note: This story is the thirty-second episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-one episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Lorraine greeted us as soon as we walked into Helen's house.

"April, everyone is in the parlor. Morris is currently serving cocktails. He'll be bringing hors d'oeuvres in a few minutes."

I smiled. "Thank you Lorraine it's been a busy day. One of Morris's martini's will be very nice."

As soon as we were inside, Lorraine grabbed Mark. "You're a slave, you'll be staying in the kitchen."

Before I went into the parlor I stopped by my bedroom, took off my jeans, panties and tee shirt and put on a very short denim skirt and a nearly transparent blouse made of fine Chinese silk. The blouse was a gift from Helen.

Once I was dressed I checked myself in my full length mirror. My outfit was perfect. My skirt just barely covered the cheeks of my ass and my small breasts were clearly visible through the thin silk of the blouse.

I quickly touched up my makeup and left my bedroom. When I walked into the parlor Helen was seated on a sofa with David. Jessica was seated on another sofa with a man I didn't recognize.

Jessica's escort was an incredibly handsome middle aged gentleman with slightly graying hair. As I looked at him I thought to myself that if I did decide to cuckold Mark, this man would be a very exciting candidate.

Morris was serving cocktails to his wife and her date.

Helen was flirting with David. When she realized that I'd entered the room, she looked up and said, "Hello April. I'm sorry we started without you. All of us were quite anxious to have a cocktail."

I sat down in a large comfortable chair and smiled. "That's quite alright, I'm glad you didn't wait."

As soon as I was seated Morris walked over, politely curtsied to me and said, "Mistress April, may I bring you a cocktail?"

"Yes, Morris, one of your martini's would be very nice. My voice carried a slight tone of disdain.

Morris was one of my closest friends. I dearly loved him, but tonight we were playing. Tonight I was his superior. I barely made eye contact with him when he took my drink order. Morris was beneath me. I didn't need to recognize his existence. Tonight, Morris was a slave.

Morris went to the bar to prepare my cocktail.

"April, I don't believe that you've ever met Jeffery." It was Jessica.

"No I don't believe I have." I smiled at Jeffery. "Hi I'm April, it's nice to meet you."

Jeffery stood up and politely bowed. He was not only handsome, he was urbane and well-mannered.

Morris brought me my martini. The five of us carried on a pleasant conversation while we sipped our drinks.

As we were talking Morris brought us hors d'oeuvres. They were delicious. We continued chatting, Morris served us another round of cocktails. We never had to lift a finger. We relaxed while our slaves worked. The pampered life of a dominant is wonderful.

As we were finishing our second round of drinks Lorraine came into the parlor, whispered into Helen's ear and left again."

Helen looked at all of us and said, "Our new slave is ready for his initiation."

She turned to the door. "Lorraine, you may bring him into the parlor."

Lorraine walked through the door. Mark was crawling on his hands and knees next to him. Lorraine was leading Mark on a collar and leash.

Mark was wearing a pair of pink lace crotchless panties and a cropped tee shirt that said "Marcia" across the front. It was obvious that Jessica and Helen had been out shopping.

Lorraine led Mark over to my chair. I stood up. Lorraine handed me Mark's leash.

"Mistress April, here is your new slave. He has been taught the basics of proper behavior."

As I took the leash from Lorraine Morris brought in a CB 2000 chastity cage and stood next to me.

I looked at Mark. I liked the name on his shirt. It had to be delightfully humiliating for him. I decided that I would use it for the rest of the evening.

"Marcia stand up."

Mark did as he was told.

I reached under Mark's shirt, grabbed his nipple and gave it a vicious twist.

Mark yelped.

"Silence! Control yourself slave, or I will teach you a whole new meaning for the word pain." I patted Mark's cheek and my voice got softer. "Marcia, I did that so that you won't embarrass us by squirting your little dribble of cum while I'm caging you."

I held up his little penis and looked at everyone. "Isn't this cute. It's just a little toy."

Both Jeffery and David were grinning. David was on the verge of breaking out in laughter.

My loins tingled from the little sadistic thrill I got when I noticed that Mark's face was beet red. Humiliating him was so much fun. Of course knowing that Mark was also enjoying himself allowed me to freely release my sadistic desires without guilt.

I took each piece of the chastity cage and carefully slipped it into place. When I was certain that the cage was properly fitted and comfortable, I slipped the padlock onto it and snapped it shut.

"There little slaveboy, now we can properly control your urges."

Morris handed me a gold ankle chain. A tiny key was hanging at the center.

I held it up. "Do you see this key pussyboy. This is the key that unlocks your manhood. It now belongs to me." I handed the anklet to Mark. "Place this chain around my ankle so that I can wear the key as a piece of jewelry."

Mark got on his knees and reverently fastened the chain in place.

After Mark was done placing the chain on my ankle I smiled at him and said, "Stand up slave. Let me look at your new jewelry."

Mark stood up.

I reached over and massaged his tiny testicles. "It seems to fit very nicely around your balls."

I rubbed the plastic sleeve that covered Mark's penis. "Poor baby, now when I touch your cock, you can only imagine the pleasure that a real man enjoys when a woman touches him here." I laughed. "But you're a slave. that's your lot in life."

I picked up Mark's leash. "Get down on your knees pussyboy."

Mark did as he was told. I gave his leash a firm tug and said, "Heel."

We walked over to Helen. "Slave, beg Mistress Helen for permission to serve in her household."

Mark looked up at Helen. "Mistress Helen, may I please be allowed to serve as a slave in your house."

Helen looked down at Mark. "Do you promise to obey your superiors without question?"

"Yes Mistress Helen."

"Do you willingly accept your position in life as an inferior being whose needs and desires are always of secondary importance to the needs and desires of your superiors?"

"Yes Mistress Helen."

"Do you promise to serve your superiors with energy and enthusiasm and work diligently to satisfy our every whim?"

"Yes Mistress Helen."

"Very good Marcia. I accept you as a slave in my household. You may kiss my feet."

Mark leaned over and reverently kissed Helen's toes."

Helen sent Mark to the kitchen.

It was only a short time before he reappeared in the parlor and announced, "Dinner is served."

I love kinky sex games, and I believe I fully understand the pleasure a submissive gets from serving a dom. It seems to be closely related to the thrill I get when Mark is groveling at my feet. I am overjoyed that submissives exist. I am also thankful that I was born as a dominant. I love being served and pampered.

Masochistic slaves are a blessing for someone like me. They eagerly prepare meals, clean the house and do the laundry. The only payment they seek in return is to be humiliated, treated with disdain, and punished. For a dominant with a sadistic streak, bestowing those rewards is an absolute pleasure.

Don't misunderstand me, I care very deeply about Mark. I try to constantly monitor his feelings and moods. Helen has taught me that a good dom makes sure that her slave is always contented and happy. I try very hard to follow her advice. When Mark needs gentleness and love I am more than happy to provide it. Of course if he is in the mood for pain and humiliation, I am also happy to provide that.

Dinner for a superior at Helen's house is very much like dining in a fine restaurant. The service is outstanding.

Mark eagerly slid into his role as a slave. He carefully followed the example set by both Morris and Lorraine. I smiled as I watched him scurry around the dining room obediently filling wine glasses and busing dirty dishes.

By the time the five of us were finishing our coffee and dessert, Mark was performing like a seasoned slave.

After we were done eating, Helen stood up and said, "Why don't we retire to the parlor." She turned to me. "April, you're welcome to join us."

I shook my head. "Thank you, but I think I'll sit at the kitchen table and supervise the slaves while they clean up."

Helen smiled. "As you wish." She turned to David and took his hand. "Come darling let's see what additional delights the evening has in store for us."

As they were leaving, Jessica and Jeffery both stood. Jessica took Jeffery's arm and said, "Shall we."

Jeffery smiled and said, "By all means."

As soon as they were gone I went into the kitchen.

Helen and Jessica were taking their lovers into the parlor for sex. When Helen invited me to join them, it wasn't an invitation to watch.

Both David and Jeffery were very handsome men. There was a time in my life that I would have eagerly accepted Helen's offer to join them in their sex games. At this moment however, that time was in the past. I wasn't yet ready to participate in an orgy. Helen knew that. She was just being polite.

When I entered the kitchen, Lorraine, Morris and Mark were washing the dishes. I walked over and hugged each of them. These were my three favorite men in the entire world.

As I sat down at the kitchen table Morris said, "What a nice surprise. I thought you might join Helen and Jessica in the parlor tonight."

I shook my head. "No I'm not ready for that yet."

Morris smiled at me. "Your outfit gave me the impression that you might be feeling a little more playful than usual."

Lorraine started laughing. "Morris my friend, I don't think that April's sexy outfit was intended to get David and Jeffery's attention. I think our little vixen is teasing the three of us."

I lifted my right foot up onto the chair and let my skirt ride up to my waist. My shaved pussy was now fully exposed.

I stared at my friend, "Lorraine, I just don't know how you could come to that conclusion."

Lorraine looked at Mark. "I hope you understand that your girlfriend is the Princess of prick tease."

Mark smiled. "I've had a slight suspicion that might be the case."

Morris and Lorraine started laughing.

I looked at Mark in indignation and said, "What would possibly cause you to say that?"

Mark burst out in laughter. "How about the fact that you've been blatantly flashing me at every possible opportunity for the past three weeks."

I giggled. "You weren't supposed to notice."

"Do you really mean that?"

"Well no."

"We need a slave in the parlor." It was Helen on the intercom.

Morris looked at us, "I'll go."

He disappeared.

After a moment he returned. "They want champagne."

Morris set up a tray with four glasses while Lorraine opened a bottle of champagne and put it in an ice bucket.

Once everything was ready I said, "Why don't you let Marcia take it."

Lorraine looked at me. "Are you sure he's ready?"

I nodded. "He has to see it sometime. I think it's better that he understands sooner rather than later."

Lorraine shrugged. "I guess you're right." He turned to Mark. "Marcia bring this champagne into the parlor for Mistress Helen and her guests."

Mark looked at me. He had of course overheard my conversation with Lorraine and was a little apprehensive.

"Marcia, do as your told. It will be alright."

Mark bowed politely. "Yes Mistress April." He picked up the tray and took it into the parlor."

After a moment I followed him.

When I got to the parlor door, Mark was standing in the doorway. He was frozen.

I looked over his shoulder. Both Jessica and Helen were completely naked. Jeffery and David had their trousers off. Jeffery was sitting on one sofa. Jessica was kneeling between his legs. She was sucking his cock. David was sitting on the other sofa. Helen was sucking his cock.

I whispered into Mark's ear. "They're both very sexy women aren't they?"

He nodded. "Yes Mistress, they are."

"Bring them their champagne."

"Shouldn't I knock first?"

"No you're a slave. They won't pay any attention to you. Don't speak or disturb them in any way and everything will be just fine. Be sure to set the glasses on coasters."

Mark quietly slipped into the parlor. He set two glasses on the end table next to Helen and David and carefully poured champagne into each of them. I noticed that he used coasters. When he was done, he tiptoed over to the table next to Jeffery and Jessica and did the same thing. Finally, he placed the ice bucket with the open bottle of champagne on the bar and silently left the parlor.

When he was back in the hallway, I smiled at him and said, "Very good."

As we were walking back to the kitchen I said, "If I decide to cuckold you, that will be me in the parlor sucking another man's cock. Can you handle that?"

Mark thought for a long time. Finally he nodded his head and said, "Yes, I think I can."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • April's Story Ch. 32

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 507 milliseconds