• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Deceitful Wife

Deceitful Wife

12

Kathy worked in the same office as Billie. He is a systems analyst for HI-Tech COMPUTERS and Kathy's job was, he was not sure, flirting mostly. Her typing and filing were lousy but nobody seemed to mind because every guy in the office was trying to get a date with her including her boss. Kathy had long honey blond hair that came part way down her back, a saucy smile and a sexy wiggle when she walked.

She mostly ignored Billie but it seamed like every day she went out to lunch with a different guy in the office. While all the guys were falling over each other to get a date with her, Kathy could get away with anything. She could come in late or leave early and nobody said anything.

Billie thought she was the most beautiful girl he knew, but not being one of the jocks he did not have the courage to ask her out to lunch. Gradually she seemed to settle on Frank, one of his co-workers as her boyfriend. Of all the people in the office, Billie disliked him the most. He was a braggart and a bad mannered lout. Several Monday mornings, Kathy was usually late Mondays; he would come in bragging about what a fantastic fuck Kathy was.

Then they had a fight, Billie didn't know what it was about, but they were not speaking to each other. That Wednesday to his complete surprise and utter amazement she asked him to take her out to lunch. With a pounding heart Billie said yes, he would love to. Over lunch she said, "I know you like me because I have seen the way your cow eyes look at me and I'm tired of guys like Frank that only want to fuck me. I want to go with a guy that likes me for more than my pussy."

Billie told her that he respected her as a person and that he thought friendship and compatibility were more important than sex.

"Good," she said, "pick me up at 8 o'clock on Friday and we will go out."

So they started dating, and Billie was in love with her after that first date. She was so sexy he ached for her, and hoped for something more than a kiss after a date, but that's all he got. Things were going so well that after several months he asked her to marry him and was thrilled when she said yes.

After accepting his proposal she said, "Let's go back to my apartment and we will celebrate." Billie thought he was finally going to get to make love to her. Back at her place she said, "I don't want to fuck you because that should be something special for you to look forward to when we are married, but that doesn't mean we can't have sex. I am going to teach you how to suck me and if you do a good job I'll jerk you off."

She stripped, lay back on the couch, spread her legs and pulled his head to her pussy. Her juices flooded his tongue twice so he knew he had pleased her. "That's not too bad for a first attempt but I'm sure with more practice you will get better. OK, time for your reward. Take off your pants and shorts and come stand in front of me."

Billie did as she asked and he was standing nude in front of her with an aching hard on. "Oh, you have a really big one," she cooed as she started jerking him. Her hand felt so much better than his that in less than a minute he was shooting his cum on her floor. "Ooh, you shoot so much; now be a good boy and clean up."

Every Friday night, their date night, they would end up back at her place and Billie would suck her off. She got him to jerk himself instead of her doing it because she said it turned her on to see him jerking himself off.

She was making all the wedding arrangements and she wanted Frank to be Billie's best man. "But I thought you were mad at him and I don't like him."

"I was but we made up and I have gone out with him on occasion." Billie thought he had a smirk on his face a few times when he shook Billie's hand saying how lucky he was to be marrying a hot chick like Kathy. Billie never did like Frank and he liked him even less when he found out Frank had been out with his fiancée.

They married and had a two week honeymoon in Jamaica. Billie was soo looking forward to their first night together. He was a virgin and Kathy knew that; she used to always tell him, "Good boys wait until they are married before they get to put it in."

That night in the hotel, they had a good dinner, champagne in their room and he sucked her a little bit just to keep her in the mood. Then she did a little strip tease taking off her silk pajamas and lying flat on her back said, "Come and fuck me lover boy." He kissed her a couple times but mainly he just wanted to have sex so he started to push himself into her.

Suddenly she pushed him off her saying, "Get off me, you are hurting me."

"Why, what did I do wrong?"

"Your cock is too big for my pussy. You have a horse cock and I am not letting a horse fuck me."

"But what can I do to make it better?"

"You can suck my pussy to get me off."

"But I want to make love to you."

"Well, there might be a way for you to do that. I think if I was loosened and lubricated by some other guy fucking me, I would be able to take your cock in my tight pussy."

"No, I won't let you have sex with somebody else."

"Then you had better get used to jerking yourself off."

"But you are my wife; you are supposed to be faithful to me."

"And I will be as long as you please me with your tongue."

"I want to make love to you the way any normal husband does, with my penis."

"Like I said, there is a way you can do that. I like the way Frank fucks me so I'll let you fuck me after Frank has shot his load in my pussy."

"Nooo, there has to be some other way."

"Yes, you can continue to suck my pussy to get me off, but if you ever want to fuck me it will have to be after I've been fucked by Frank or somebody else."

For the rest of their 2 week honeymoon Billie tried everything he could think of to get her to change her mind. Every morning he gave her a full body massage and then sucked her pussy. Every night he would kiss and lick her ass and suck her off again. During the day she would tease him by looking at a guy and saying, "I'd like to fuck him, I bet he doesn't have a horse cock like you. Then, during the afternoon in our hotel room she would make me strip naked, stand in front of her and jerk myself off for her amusement.

During the second week her teasing got worse. She would tell Billie that she was on her honeymoon and she wanted to get fucked. She told him she was going down to the bar to pick up a stud and not to expect her back until morning. Then she would enjoy his begging and pleading asking her not to go and that he would do anything she wanted, if she would stay faithful to him. She made him paint her fingernails and toenails like he was her maid, and trim her pussy hair just to torment him.

Billie asked her to please let him try again. He said he would lubricate himself well and be gentle if she would just let him try. He was so horny from watching her go around their hotel room half naked, and it was so frustrating to lie beside her at night and not be allowed to do anything more than kiss her. She drove him mad with desire by pushing her pussy against him and whispering in his ear that he could be fucking her if he let her go out and fuck somebody else first.

She started flirting with the hotel security guard. She said he had a nice cock that would stretch her real good for him. She wanted Billie to tell him he could fuck his wife and then get lost for a couple hours so that they could have some privacy. Her teasing and denial were driving him crazy and one night while she was slowly jerking his cock and telling him how good he would feel if he got his cock in her hot wet pussy, he agreed to let her go out with her security guard.

Billie expected her to do it and then come right back to him and let him do her. She had other ideas; she said it turned black guys on if they thought they had bigger cocks than white guys so Billie had to tell him he could not satisfy his wife because his cock was too small. She said he would gain the benefit because the security guard would cum more as a result and she would be all hot and wet and stretched for him when it was over. So it was decided that on the guards day off Billie was to invite him to dinner with them. During the course of the dinner she would flirt with him, and Billie would reluctantly tell him of his shortcomings, then leave them alone while he went back to their hotel room to wait for her.

Billie had gone along with her idea but after leaving them he returned to the hotel room totally depressed. He waited for her until 10pm and she still had not returned. He spotted the magnum of champagne he had ordered and they had barely touched. He started drinking and he must have passed out because he woke up in the morning on the floor, and Kathy sound asleep in the bed.

Billie woke her up to find out what happened. "Oh honey, it was great. He fucked me and when I got back I was full of his cum and my juice and my pussy was all stretched out for you by his cock. When I got in I tried to wake you up, I really did but you were too drunk, so I just went to bed. We still have one more night before we return home. Do you want me to call him up and make another date with him so that you can get to fuck me once on your honeymoon? Totally depressed Billie said no.

After 2 weeks of sexual frustration on his honeymoon they returned home. The honeymoon was over but the teasing was not. She would rub his cock through his pants until he was close to cuming and then quit. In bed he could feel her wet pussy against his leg and she would whisper, "I want to get fucked soo bad. Don't you want to fuck me?" Just to torment him a little more she bought a fake plastic cock and made Billie watch while she brought herself off. "Poor baby, you could be fucking me instead of this dildo. All you have to do is let Frank fuck me first."

Eventually Billie had to give in to her. She made him invite Frank to dinner with them at an expensive restaurant. She had a big smile on her face as Billie stuttered and stammered asking him to fuck his wife so that he could get his turn when they were through.

Kathy was amused when Frank said he would provided Billie called him Mister Frank. Kathy told Billie that if he wore a well lubricated condom that after her pussy had been stretched and full of cum from fucking Frank, then we would do it with him. So it was agreed that she and Frank would start dating once a week while Billie stayed at home waiting for her. After her first date she came home all smiles. "I had a real good time tonight and now it's your turn to have a good time," she said pulling a condom out of her purse.

They both stripped naked and she put on a sexy short nightie that barely covered her pussy. "Come here Billie and I'll put it on for you." It felt wonderful when she was putting it on him and slowly stroking his cock. "Does that feel good Billie? Do you want to fuck my pussy now?" The feel of her soft hand on his cock and her sexy words were too much for Billie and he shot his load in the condom. "Billie, what are you doing? I thought you wanted to fuck me. My pussy is all hot and juicy expecting a big cock. If you can't fuck me you will have to use your tongue again to get me off." He spent most of the next hour sucking her off. It was disgusting for him because he knew she had been with Frank.

She dated Frank every Friday, so during the week Billie had to use his tongue and lips to give her sexual satisfaction.

The following week, before she went out with Frank, Billie told her he would put the condom on himself tonight. Again when she got home she was in a good mood as she opened her purse and flipped him a condom. This time she lay naked on the bed with a sexy smile on her face.

"Why do I have to wear a condom when Frank has already lubricated you with his cum?"

"Your horse cock is still too big for my tight little pussy unless you wear a condom completely greased up with royal petroleum jelly. Put your condom on and bring me the jelly and I will massage it into your cock for you."

"No I'll do it," as he put the condom on himself. "I don't want to cum before I even get it in."

"Actually I feel a little tired after fucking Frank so let's wait until next week."

"No, I waited all week for this and I let you fuck Frank just so I could get a turn."

"I'm just teasing you. Really, you have no sense of humor. Come and fuck me and find out why Frank has such a good time with me."

Billie carefully lowered himself on top of her and slowly eased his cock into her. That was incredible; her pussy felt like hot tight wet velvet. He got his cock all the way in and her pussy seemed to squeeze and massage it. He tried to make it last longer but the feeling was too intense and he shot his cum into the condom almost immediately.

Kathy had a slight smirk on her face as she asked, "Did you like that Billie? Did you enjoy your first fuck?"

"That was totally awesome. I never felt anything so good. I just wish I could have made it last a little longer. I love you so much Kathy."

"Now I want you to give me a massage and concentrate on my ass. A few kisses on it would be a good way to show your love for me."

Billie massaged her for a least a half hour and he could feel himself getting stiff again. He started to rub his cock against her sexy ass just a little.

"No you don't. Your cock is way too big for my asshole but your tongue is just right, so get busy."

For the next 3 weeks it was wonderful; He got to fuck her every Friday night even though her teasing almost made him cum before he could even get it in. For her, Billie had to lick her pussy and tongue her ass whenever she wanted, under the threat that if he did not please her that way she would cut him off.

One night she came home all smiles. Frank was taking a week's holiday in Jamaica and he wanted her to go with him.

"Are you crazy, do you think I would even consider letting you go on a holiday with an ex boyfriend? What's the matter, is fucking my wife once a week not enough for him?"

"As usual you are twisting everything out of shape. He does not want to go to Jamaica on his own and you can't fuck me anyway if he is not here so what is your problem?"

"Remember, that's where we spent our honeymoon?"

"Is that what this is all about? You don't want me fucking Frank because I wouldn't let you fuck me on our honeymoon?"

"That's exactly right."

"OK I'll tell him when we go out this Friday but I know he will be pissed."

That Friday Billie was all ready to make love to his wife when she walked in. Even though she had told him not to jerk off because it was disrespectful to her, he did it Thursday night. He thought now he could last longer and get to enjoy his wife more. As usual she teased him. She stripped off all her clothes and fingered her pussy right in front of him. "I am soo horny Billie. Do you want to stuff me full with your great big cock and shoot your cum deep inside me?"

Billie was so turned on he was worried he might again cum to soon. She looked so sexy lying nude on their bed with her legs spread and massaging both of her breasts. He needed to do it fast before he lost his load but she stopped him just before he got it in.

"I can't let you do it hon. Frank was so annoyed you would not let me go with him he didn't fuck me tonight. I had to suck him off instead. You know the rules, unless Frank fucks me first, you don't get any."

"That's blackmail. Tell him no and you can find somebody else to fuck you."

"What do you think I am a slut? Do you think I am a whore that would fuck just anyone? I like Frank and I like fucking him better than you so if you ever expect to get my pussy again you had better hope Frank keeps screwing me. If you are going to be this stubborn maybe I should just fuck Frank, because I like his nice cock way better than your horse cock."

"OK, you win, I give up. You can go with Frank."

"Thank you sweetie, now I am going to suck your cock for you. See, if you are good to me I can be good to you. Frank just loves it when I suck his cock, so I am sure you will too even though you have to wear a condom."

She grabbed his cock and put the end in her mouth. Billie thought that felt really good. He wouldn't say she sucked him because she only had the end in her mouth and she jerked him off with her hand, still it was an incredible feeling.

Billie had to pay for it all and drive them to the airport. Kathy told him she would call him every day.

They left Wednesday morning and the following night she called. "The hotel you picked for us is great; the honeymoon suite you had to pay extra for is worth every penny you paid. We get champagne and chocolates sent to our room every day. Frank is living out his fantasy of being here with his new bride. I admit I am getting caught up in his fantasy too. I hug and kiss hum in public and tell him I love him. Other guests ask us how long we have been married and a couple guys have told Frank how lucky he is to have a sexy wife like me. I gotta go now, Frank is demanding his conjugal rights again and as a good wife I have to do what he wants. Call you tomorrow."

Friday night's call. "We spent most of the day at the resort beach. It's an "au natural" beach. Frank wore trunks but he made me go nude. When we sat at the bar he would make me flirt with the guys and he would get a kick out of watching them get a hard-on. After dinner he taught me how to deep throat him and he just loves it. He starts by holding my head tight against him and he fucks my mouth. When he is getting close he shoves his cock down my throat. I start to gag but my gag reflex squeezes the head of his cock giving him extra thrills and he shoots his cum right into my stomach. He says it feels wonderful as my throat massages his cock. I told him that if he enjoyed it so much you would probably like it too but he said that had to remain something only he and I would do."

And that was how the rest of the week went, every night a phone call and a new humiliation. Saturday she was mad at him because he traded her for the hotel clerk's sexy black girlfriend. He said he always wanted to try black pussy.

Sunday she told hum, "Frank spent some of the money you gave me to get a massage from the hotel masseuse. She said she would show me how to please my husband. She had me massage his back, legs and feet. I finished up massaging his ass and then kissing his ass. Then she had him turn over and she massaged hot oil on his chest, stomach and legs and then finished by sucking him off. He told me to watch her so I could learn. Is that any way to treat your wife?"

.Monday she said, "Frank wanted to buy a thick gold chain to hang around his neck but I didn't have enough money left so he let the jewelry store guy have me for an hour to make up the difference. I had to do whatever he wanted."

Tuesday was their last night in Jamaica. "Frank is a really bad boy. Do you know what he had me doing? Our taxi driver took us to a club he said the tourists did not know about. He said it was really hot and that we would have a good time. One half of the club had a stage where girls stripped naked while doing a sexy dance. They also did private couch dances for customers in a VIP room. The other half of the club had tables and chairs set up for the guys to play poker. Frank wanted to play poker so I was standing behind him watching him play when the club manager came over and asked me if I would like to be one of his strippers. He said it would be a lot more fun than watching a boring card game and I could make some good money stage dancing and a lot more if I entertained in the VIP room. Frank said go ahead and I admit, I was getting bored.

It was kind of fun. I would strip down to my panties and then dance around the edge of the stage and let the guys touch me and they would throw dollar bills on the stage for me. If a guy threw a 5 dollar bill you would sit on his lap and let him play a little bit."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Deceitful Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds