• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larkwood

Larkwood

The sooty London air felt like the embrace of an old friend as James jumped from the train onto the crowded platform of people. He had been out of the country for six long years, stationed by the royal military in India. He had accepted the position in the distant land after the death of his beloved wife and felt the need to get away from the memories that haunted him. He had dumped his young twelve-year-old daughter at a prestigious boarding school and fled the country. Now he was back and ready to reunite with his little girl and start life over.

The thick and crowded streets felt like a dream as he wandered in a trancelike state, his feet automatically traversing the familiar streets towards the boarding school he had seen only once six years ago when he had left his daughter Sarah crying after him to take her with him. His heart broke as he walked away from those cries, from those eyes that were so like his dead wife's.

Before his wife had died trying to give birth to their son he had spoiled his daughter rotten. She had been his little angel, all curling white blond hair and big green eyes. He would give her anything she asked. She had never let it go to her head though, more often than not she would just want to sit on his lap and have her read to her, or when she got older read to him. In the summer they had gone to their estate in the country and he had tramped all across the countryside with her on his shoulders. It had been a magic time for all of them.

But he had not even heard from his daughter in almost three years. She had stopped writing since he seldom replied to her many letters. The headmistress of the private school for girls sent him updates saying she was doing well in her studies but was shy and withdrawn from most of the other girls.

James was pulled out of his thinking by the sight of a group of prostitutes huddled in a darkened alley. The light was just starting to fade and the nightlight of the city was stirring. James ignored the come hither glances of the scantily clad women. He had not felt a stirring for a woman since his wife and the low cut bodices of the women's dresses did nothing to change that.

He walked a few more blocks and was not far from the school now. He decided to take a shortcut between two buildings through another shaded alley. The alley was empty as he walked down past the boxes of garbage and refuse being careful not to soil his clothing. Ahead of him a back door to one of the buildings opened and a maid backed out carrying two heavily filled ash bins. Her sleeves were rolled up to reveal silky white flesh that was streaked with soot. She tried to negotiate the steep stone steps down into the alley but her feet were tangling in her too large dress. Sighing in aggravation she looked around quickly. Without knowing why James ducked into the shadows behind a large bin of trash to keep out of her sight. His heart was beating oddly in a way it hadn't in years.

Having assured the alley was empty the maid put down her heavy load and pulled up the long skirt and tied it around her waist. James felt a tightening in his pants as he gazed at her shapely calves and thighs. In the heat of the London summer she had obviously ignored wearing her stockings and bloomers. Although he had seen many naked women bathing in India none had stirred him, now just a glimpse of this maid's uncovered legs was making his cock pulse and sweat start to bead on his face. He watched as she bent over to set the pails down causing her already pulled up skirt to inch even higher just a fraction of an inch from exposing her ass.

James wondered if she was wearing any undergarments at all. He stroked himself through the cloth of his pants as he watched her. She stretched then wiped her forehead with her arm, resting after her exertion carrying the heavy buckets. She reached up and took off the white maids cap and unpinned her hair. Long honey colored waves dropped down to below her waist. James bit his lip as a sudden wave a blinding lust rushed through his veins. He couldn't seem to stop himself as he freed his straining cock from his pants and began pumping it.

He pictured shoving the maid up against the wall hiking up her skirt and seeing if she really was bare underneath. He could picture sinking himself into her while she struggled. The image was so provocative and compelling he almost came right then. The power of his lust after seven years of abstinence was too much, without a sound he crept up behind the maid who was now emptying the bins into a pile of old ash. He grabbed her around the waist covering her mouth before she could scream. He didn't bother saying anything as he reached under her skirts to feel her bare ass under his hand. He moaned at the feel of the soft flesh. He knew it was wrong and had never done anything like this, but the power of his need was so strong he had lost complete control. He squeezed her silky ass then moved his fingers to run along the cleft in between her smooth thighs. The folds were silky and warm and he shuddered at the feel.

He could feel her shaking and could feel tears on the hand that covered her mouth, but he couldn't stop himself. He pushed a finger into her tight opening and felt how hot it was. "I'm sorry," he whispered but he couldn't hold back any longer he separated her folds and placed the head of his cock at the opening of her tight passage then with the frustration of seven years her rammed into her. He felt a barrier for a moment before he broke though it and realized the maid was a virgin. Instead of stopping the knowledge just added to his ragging lust. He thrust into the tight passage in amazement at the exquisite heat. He could feel the maid sobbing, but couldn't stop.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He panted as he rode her. He let go of her mouth to hold her small waits with both hands and he moved even faster, knowing he was close to cumming. He reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her honey hair and pulled it back so he could see her face as he came. Large green eyes swimming in tears met his gaze. For a moment time seemed to stop as recognition filled the eyes and his brain tried to gasp the impossible truth.

"Papa?" The syllables fell from her mouth like pebbles into the silent moment.

"Sarah?" James looked into the face of his daughter as his cock was still imbedded in her tight passage. "Oh God, Sarah..."

But it was too late to stop his release. Squeezing his daughter to him and closing his eyes he gave several last hard thrust and his seed shot into her hot, tight body. Neither one of them moved for several minutes. James's heart was pounding and he felt simultaneous revulsion and a bone deep calm he hadn't felt in years. He withdrew from her slowly and shoved his cock back in his pants.

"Sarah..." But he didn't know what to say. She stood and faced him and for the first time since he entered the alley he saw her face clearly. She was defiantly his Sarah, but the child he had left was now more a woman than a girl. At eighteen her white blond hair had deepened into a thick honey shade, her features still looked young and innocent but her body was a man's dream. Her chest was large, but not overly so, her wait was tiny where he was sure he could almost span it with his hands. Her legs were long and tapered and her ass...oh god her ass. James shoved that thought aside as he felt his member twitch in his pants again.

Sarah broke the silence, "Why are you here, Papa?"

"I have come home. I have come to take you home...to Larkwood." Another silence stretched.

"Are we going tonight?"

"I had planned on it, yes." James wondered if she was just not going to mention the entire incident that had just transpired before them. A wash of relief swamped him at the idea. They would just pretend like it had never happen, yes that was it!

"I shall go pack...you better go in the front door." She pointed around to where the alley opened onto the street and rushed back inside.

James stood for a few moments alone in the alley, his thoughts in turmoil. He had just forced himself on his daughter. The thought was horrifying. What was worse was as he walked down the alley he felt his cock twitch again. He had fucked his daughter and he had liked it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Larkwood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 557 milliseconds