• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Doctor of Desire

The Doctor of Desire

April walked into the exam room with trepidation and excitement. She liked seeing Dr. Wexler because there was something in his eyes that comforted her, but she hated to see him because she was so ill and was too young to be so ill. She was only 24. April felt that he would agree with that assessment; his deep, mesmerizing voice often spoke with a tinge of sadness around the edges, as if he hated to tell her the latest round of bad news.

They had developed a rapport over the last year as she spoke to him almost weekly. It was always this lab result, that lab result, have this test done, see this doctor, etc. He had relaxed his demeanor with her, speaking to her with less authority and more of a friendliness. She appreciated seeing a human spark in him. It made coping with her disease less alien.

It was no coincidence that Dr. Wexler's bedside thaw coincided with her realization of an attraction to him. He was always very concerned and caring, almost like a father. April thought of Dr. Wexler often and she thought of him continuously when she was in the hospital. For all that he had inflicted on her, he was her hero for discovering her disease in the first place. She was curious about Dr. Wexler, about his real life, if he thought about her. There were times when he would call her and say her name with relieved exuberance, as if it had been running through his mind for an unbearably long time.

April always came to the appointments alone. Her medical problems were her problems alone. No one else had any business being in the room with her and Dr. Wexler. It was between them; their secret. Besides, she had lost many people in her life in those first frightening days after her diagnosis. She spent most of her time alone now, the weekly calls from Dr. Wexler her only contact with the outside. She sighed and tucked a brown curl behind her ear. She pulled the hem of her green skirt down over her knees as she heard a knock. Dr. Wexler entered, standing 5'10 and muscular, with the slim build of a runner, his brownish-red hair slightly disheveled.

"Hello there," he said not meeting her gaze. "How are you today?"

April smiled. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm...good! Let's see how your neck is doing," he said. "Turn around." April turned her back to him and gasped as he gripped her neck firmly looking for swollen lymph nodes. Her pulse raced. Dr. Wexler stopped his examination, his hands still around her throat.

"Are you scared? I can feel your pulse racing."

"I'm, uhh...

"You are safe with me," Dr. Wexler said hypnotically, deepening his voice, his hands releasing her neck and sliding down onto her shoulders. He gave them a squeeze. "You can face me. We are done."

April turned herself around again on the exam table, facing him, her legs dangling over the edge. She looked up into his blue eyes. He smiled at her, the lines around his eyes evident.

"We have been over this before. No news is good news. Everything feels completely normal." April looked down and began to cry.

"I'm...sorry...too old now t-t-t-to c-cry, I need to g-g-g-get it together." She stammered, looking down. He picked up her hand, squeezing it. She looked up at him with wonder and he moved in, placing a free hand on her cheek and kissing her softly. April kissed him back, pushing her lips hard against his his, wrapping her arms around his neck. Dr. Wexler moved his body closer to hers, roughly pushing her thighs apart with his hands.

"Ohhhh...my god," April whispered, her pulse racing as she arched her body towards him.

He showered her wet cheeks with soft kisses, erasing her tears, moving down to her ear and nibbling the lobe as he whispered, "I could get in a lot of trouble if this goes much farther. You might have to find a new doctor. It could be bad for both of us..."

"Please...touch me...I'm starving" April moaned. Dr. Wexler held her body close to his as he continued to shower her with soft kisses, conscious of her thighs gripping his hips, begging him to move in closer. She was panting right into his ear, her lips occasionally grazing his neck as she obediently awaited his response.

"Mmmmm...honey..." he murmured, feeling his erection growing. Despite her enthusiasm he was not sure this was right. But she was so alone and her body had been through so much ugliness. The only men that had touched her recently had been doctors poking, prodding, cutting, making her bleed, causing her pain, frightening her. Of course he was one of them. She needed to experience bodily pleasures and he was just the one to administer the prescription. And she was just so damn sexy in that skirt, showing just enough of her pale, toned legs to make him imagine what else the flimsy fabric might be hiding.

April's head was resting now on his muscular shoulder, rumpling his white doctor's coat. He stroked the back of her head as she looked up at him innocently with her warm green eyes, waiting expectantly for him to take the lead as their 20-year age difference would so dictate. Dr. Wexler ran his hands along the sides of her smooth thighs, not daring to go all the way up just yet. She had moved her ass to the very edge of the exam table in her efforts to get closer to him. He continued to stand between her thighs, but not close enough for her to feel his hard cock. He could feel her trembling.

"Doctor..." April began to murmur, "please...I have to feel you...inside...I have to know you..." Her grip on him tightened and Dr. Wexler felt all of his doubts fall away. He suddenly pushed the bulge in his khakis right up against her panty-covered slit, his hands gripping her ass. Her head snapped to attention and she kissed Dr. Wexler, urging his lips apart with her own as she pushed her tongue into his mouth, tasting him. He buried his hands in her nutmeg-colored hair as he took control of her mouth now, probing and exploring with his own tongue. April's body was relaxed in his arms, totally surrendering to him.

He moved down to her neck, nibbling and caressing the soft, vulnerable flesh as she threw her head back and held onto him tightly, grinding her pussy against his erection.

"Oh...my sweet girl..." he murmured, arriving at the surgical scars on her neck, three months old now. He gently pressed his lips all the way up each scar. He felt her body go stiff.

"Shhhhh...April..." he whispered, looking up in her face, now stricken with distant fear. "They are a part of you...proof of your strength...in the past, all in the past..." Dr. Wexler pulled her closer against his white coat, hands running up and down her back. She held onto him tightly, then relaxed again, kissing the side of his neck, growing more aggressive, biting him gently.

"That's my girl. Let it all fall way," murmured Dr. Wexler as he slid his hands up the back of her black shirt, undoing the clasps on her bra. They separated momentarily as he pulled her shirt over her head and slid the black straps of her bra down her freckled arms. Her breasts were a perfect round B cup and her nipples stood red and hard in the chill of the exam room. He firmly cupped each one in his hands and April closed her eyes and moaned at his warm touch, throwing her head back. He turned his attention to her nipples and pinched each one roughly. April gasped and bit her lip, gripping his hips and pushing her soaking wet crotch up urgently against his hard-on.

"You like it a little rough, honey?" Asked Dr. Wexler excitedly. "The most divine torture..." April met his blue eyes, now heavy with desire, her own peering back to him wide and pleading as she felt the sharp pleasure tear through her breasts.

"Oh...doctor...yes...more!" Dr. Wexler continued to twist her nipples roughly as her body quaked against his, her hands growing tighter around him with each twist of each nipple. He let go of her heaving body and took off his white doctor's coat, throwing it on a chair. He loosened his grey tie and slid it off with a flourish. He took her hands and led them to his collar, urging her to undress him. Dr. Wexler caressed her thighs as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, panting all the way down. April's hands shook slightly as she finished, unbuttoning his cuffs and finally pushing the shirt off his shoulders and allowing it to fall on the floor. He was very pale, like her, and moderately muscled with patches of dark hair flecked with gray. April pushed her breasts against his chest, his coarse chest hair stimulating her nipples. His hands finally reached her soaking panties. Wasting no time, he swiftly pulled them off along with her green skirt.

Dr. Wexler cupped her mound in his hand, applying moderate pressure. Her juices coated his fingers as he ran them through her coarse, brown hair.

"So wet, my dear, so wet...I love it that you do not shave." Dr. Wexler kissed her mouth savagely, probing her deeply with his tongue as his fingers found her swollen lips, caressing them, opening them gently to him, running his finger between them. April moaned into his mouth, growing increasingly frenzied at each passing moment.

"Please," she pleaded. Dr. Wexler was rubbing her clit now, her juices audibly squishing around his finger. April ground herself against his hand, writhing and moaning as the pleasure reverberated and built throughout her body. With his free hand, Dr. Wexler reached for his belt and unhooked it, then took her hand and guided it to his zipper.

"Release me, April," he whispered still rubbing her clit. April did as she was told and unzipped his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. She looked down at his cock, the head swollen and purple. He appeared to be around six inches long and quite thick. She gripped his cock tightly with her hand and began to stroke him, slowly but very firmly. Dr. Wexler closed his eyes and sighed. He was again running his fingers along her soaking slit, between the lips. With two fingers, he scooped up a thick remnant of her cum and pushed slowly inside her pussy. Her muscles tightened as his fingers penetrated her, fighting the intrusion.

"There is no use in keeping me out, my sweet April. I have already penetrated you, been inside of you," said Dr. Wexler, referring to a procedure he had performed on her neck. "This time, I only wish to inflict pleasure." April whimpered, her hand still gripping his cock, as his fingers pushed all the way inside her soaking pussy. He smiled at her and kissed her roughly, his free hand gripping the back of her neck. She arched her back, quaking in his arms as his fingers pumped slowly in and out of her, driving her mad with delight.

"Fuck me, doctor, fuck me now," pleaded April, rubbing the swollen head of his cock with her palm, feeling his precum leaking out. Dr. Wexler withdrew his fingers from her and raised them to his own lips, licking her juices off of them. He roughly grabbed both her wrists and pushed April onto her back on the table, holding her down, her legs still dangling off the edge. He rubbed the head of his cock against her slit, pushing it hard against her clit, teasing her. She gasped and thrust her sex against him, rotating her hips.

"Is this what you want?" he asked huskily, menacingly, continuing to taunt her sopping pussy. He began to push into her, then withdrew. She shivered underneath him, breathing heavy, saying nothing. He began to push his cock into her again, slowly as April's muscles again tightened against the intrusion.

"Don't get shy now," Dr. Wexler cautioned. "Your desire is on stark display. There is no use in denying what I can see...touch...smell..." She was still pinned down to the exam table by his hands, her legs spread wide by his. April fought the imprisonment while staring at him with desirous, pleading eyes. He again withdrew from her and rubbed her clit with the head of his cock. She moaned her approval and writhed against him. This time, Dr. Wexler wasted no time as he pushed the length of his cock into her in one swift motion.

"Aaaahhhoooohhhhhhhhh!" responded April, staring at him, shocked, as her pussy stretched around his throbbing cock, his body heat seemingly scorching her from the inside. He did not move as he looked down at her, watching her

reaction, adjusting his grip on her wrists. He leaned down to her ear.

"Vasectomy," Dr. Wexler whispered, as if reading her mind, kissing her neck. "You have nothing to fear." He slowly pulled his cock back and then thrust hard back into her, touching the tip to her cervix. She pushed her hips against him, fucking him back as he repeatedly pulled all the way out only to slam hard inside of her.

"Doctor, doctor, doctor Wexler," moaned April, thrashing her head from side to side, her breasts shaking with each thrust. She fought his grip on her wrists, only spurning him to hold tighter, much to her delight.

"Oh my precious April," gasped Dr. Wexler, changing his rhythm now to a slower thrust, grinding himself against her clit and trying to hold himself back. "Do you like my cock inside of you?" He asked breathlessly.

"Yes, yes, yes, doctor!" April matched his new pace, languidly pushing her hips to meet his. Her entire self was wrapped up in being taken by Dr. Wexler. He possessed her body as well as her mind. April thought of nothing as she continued to feel his hot, hard cock fusing to her, her own pleasure hitting her in seismic waves over and over again. As her orgasm built with each of his thrusts, tears built up in her eyes and she began to shake.

"I'm- I'm- almost there," April stammered. Dr. Wexler's thrusts grew urgent and hard again as he looked down at her. A thin layer of sweat now covered her body and she glistened in the harsh lighting of the examination room. Her body suddenly went tense and he released her wrists. She gasped as she arched her body off of the examination table, her upper body completely suspended as her orgasm violently ripped through her body. Having this young woman, his April, his patient cum for him with such abandon was too much for Dr. Wexler to bear. Her muscles squeezed him tight, pulling him further inside her sweet pussy.

"April, April, oh yesssssssss!" panted Dr. Wexler as he exploded inside of her, her own muscles still quivering around him. She had pulled his body completely on top of her now as he continued to slowly thrust inside of her, his erection slowly fading. He felt her body shaking uncontrollably underneath him now and thought she might be cumming again until he heard the unmistakable sound of her sobbing.

"John, John, John," she cried, tears streaming down her face, her cheeks red.

"Oh my sweet, sexy April. That was so wonderful," cooed John Wexler, stroking her face. April cried quietly, overcome by the intensity of their encounter. He held her close and showered her with light kisses, imagining what else he could do to her in the future.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Doctor of Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds