• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Right Mood

The Right Mood

12

Ben and Linda were both 38, they had grown up together on the same street and shared their first kiss at 12 at the Christmas disco.

At 15 they fumbled and felt each other up for the first time at a friend's party under the influence of cheap Cider.

They married at 20 and couldn't keep their hands off each other, they had two kids and had christened every room, chair, work surface and bathroom in the house, but that was then and this was now.

Ben had woken early, he usually did, it was early spring and a beautiful sunny day, the light streamed through the window onto the naked form of his wife, it highlighted the arch at the base of her spine and accentuated the voluptuous curves of her ass.

Thank god he was a "leg and arse" man, Linda was never the biggest in the tits department, she wasn't flat by any means and after 2 kids they had improved as she had now acquired nipples that were like football studs.

Ben felt himself start to stiffen as he looked down at her, he bent and kissed the back of her neck, she moved slightly in her sleep, he moved to her shoulder and brushed his lips ever so lightly up to the nape of her neck, she moaned gently as she came out of the deep sleep into a dream like trance, he kissed her neck and nibbled gently on her ear whilst at the same time stroking her smooth ass, he moved his fingers to run the outline between her butt cheeks and teased at her cunt without ever actually touching.

Linda's legs were stretching and bending in rhythm with Ben's searching fingers, she was face down and slightly resting on one side, she lifted one leg, her knee resting by her belly.

Ben traced his hand up the inside of her thigh and brushed lightly over her cunt lips, they were wet and slippy as he hoped they would be, he slowly ran his fingers backwards and forwards between the parted lips and searched out her clit which was now swollen and glistening to his touch.

Ben continued to kiss Linda's back and shoulders; slowly working his way towards her peachy ass, he tongued her crack and lapped at her flowing juices, savouring the sweet musky taste that ebbed from her now dripping pussy.

It had been more than three weeks since they had last made love, he had been away on a business trip for one of those weeks and Linda had to be in the "right mood" these days before they had full sex, she had given him a couple of hand jobs to help him sleep, but they had felt like sympathy wanks to keep him quiet.

Ben's cock was now rock hard and every nerve end in his body was transmitting sex, Linda joked and asked sleepily what the hell was sticking into her back at this time in the morning? Ben thought that she had better check it out for herself.

Linda's hand brushed the full length of Ben's 7" cock and continued under his balls to stroke the area between his balls and ass hole, she knew that this was Ben's "G spot", he moaned immediately at her familiar touch, she kissed slowly towards his twitching bell end and gently brushed her moist lips over the end of his throbbing member.

Ben gasped and begged for more and Linda continued to wet Ben's cock with her tongue and mouth, she cupped his aching balls in her soft small hands and stroked his glistening rod, quickening now in time with Ben's thrusts.

Ben had to stop her or it would be too late, she relaxed and played at his favourite place outlining a finger around his butt hole while sucking gently on his swollen bell end.

Ben turned Linda onto her back and lifted her legs, resting the back of her knees on his arms, now was the "right mood" he could tell, her cunt lips were swollen and puffy, dripping wet with her love juice.

Ben slowly rubbed the head of his cock up and down the length of her pussy, drowning the purple bulbous member in the oily fluid before slowly inserting his full length into her hot enveloping love tunnel,

He was in heaven now, pumping his cock, slowly and deeply at first, then quickening to the soft moans at the back of Linda's throat, this wasn't going to be a marathon session, he was too turned on for that, but he didn't want a "quickie" either.

Linda got up on her knees, she wanted it doggie style, always her preferred way of getting off,

Ben thought that this was definitely a "right mood" day and obliged her with her favourite 3 long slow strokes and 5 quick deep thrusts pattern.

Eventually she bit into her pillow and stifled a scream as Ben's cock made slapping noises as her juices flowed copiously onto his balls and thighs.

Ben's cock was now raging and ready to explode, but he didn't want this feeling to end, Linda's favourite was the doggie style, and now it was his turn. He manoeuvred her to the end of the bed, stood and lifted her legs over his shoulders, he wanted to take her deep and fast until he exploded into her tight hole.

Ben entered Linda and started to fuck her for all he was worth, she was coming again and his balls bubbled spunk, that familiar feeling welling along the length of his shaft.

Suddenly there was a noise in the hall as one of his daughters went into the bathroom, Linda immediately jumped off Ben's cock and covered herself with the sheets.

Ben listened closely, he heard the shower start and reached across to Linda, but the "right mood" had passed, instead she wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock and pumped it up and down, she told him to keep quiet as he moaned under her increasing speed and pressure, it wasn't long before he felt his cum bubbling and with a muted grunt he spurted streams of hot spunk over his chest and belly, it wasn't the way he wanted to cum, but it felt good anyway.

Ben showered and dressed, he walked to the shop to get the papers and fresh milk while Linda started breakfast, he was on the lookout for a second hand car for his eldest daughter so he picked up a copy of the local paper which specialised in advertising anything and everything.

Over breakfast Ben was scanning the paper and came across the personal ads, he was amazed to find adverts for men seeking men, women seeking women and couples looking for other couples, in fact there were adverts for all manner of connotations, his cock twitched at the thought and he read every advert with relish.

Ben and Linda were having a lazy Sunday afternoon in the warm sunshine and he nonchalantly brought up the subject of the adverts in the paper, he asked if she had ever imagined swapping with another couple or making love to another woman, her answer shocked him to the core, she said that it had been difficult to be herself sexually as the children had got older, she was always frightened of them hearing her make love or having an orgasm and had become quite repressed physically

She explained that her favourite fantasy would put her in the middle of an orgy with lots of bodies fucking and sucking all around her, of course this would take place away from home and she could let go and be the slut she wanted to be.

Ben asked if she wanted to try and make the fantasy a reality, he had always fantasised about another man or woman fucking Linda, she replied that she would love to try and live out her fantasy.

As it happened there were 2 or 3 adverts for swingers clubs in the paper, Ben could hardly contain himself and one of them gave an internet address and an invitation to have a look at the club through the website, he was amazed to find that the club looked very plush, it had a small pool, a sauna and a Jacuzzi, his cock grew hard just looking.

He found that the club had a couples only night every Saturday and it was near enough to drive to in about an hour from home.

He quickly called Linda to come and look at the website and showed her the facilities; she agreed that it looked clean and professional and she blushed a shy yes when he asked if he should ring and book in for the following week.

It seemed to Ben that he had walked around for days with a permanent hard on, he had thought of nothing but the swingers club.

Linda had kept quiet and didn't appear that bothered although she had played with Ben's cock 3 or 4 times this week and had given him one of the best blow jobs of his life last night where she sucked him dry and had licked and fingered his butt hole for the first time in years.

Now it was Saturday and Linda was getting ready, Ben was nervous and asked Linda if she was still ok, she replied that she was nervous as well, but she couldn't wait to get there, she had been out shopping for new underwear and had obviously been planning for tonight, she was wearing a matching pastel shaded basque and thong with suspenders and stockings which showed off her body fantastically, she had also been on the sun beds and Ben thought he would cum just looking at her.

They agreed some rules before setting off, both agreed that they would stay close to one another all night and not disappear into separate rooms, they also said that whatever happened, they still loved each other and this night was only about sex and their fantasy, no jealousies and retributions later.

Ben and Linda paid their entrance fee nervously at the club, but they were immediately put at ease by the owner who said that as it was their first time someone would show them around the various rooms.

They picked up a drink from the bar and followed a small dark haired lady called Mel, she was a good friend of the owners and she said they were expecting a big crowd in tonight as the weather was good, she explained to them that they didn't have to take part in anything that they didn't want to, and no means no, to anyone or anything.

After the tour and a couple more drinks Linda had relaxed and started swaying to the music that the club had playing.

Linda was also very turned on by the sexually charged atmosphere and from watching the porn movies that were playing on the various big screens on the walls, especially the scenes of Roman orgies in one particular film.

As they watched, a couple were sitting in a booth just in front of them and were kissing and fondling each other without a care in the world. The woman, a tall red haired lady with at least a 38DD chest was undoing the flies of the man, a muscular guy who had his head shaven, he looked to be about 6'5" tall.

As the red head flopped his cock out and Linda saw the size of his member, she let out an audible gasp, it must have been about 9" long and completely shaven and so far not yet fully hard, the red head lowered her lipstick lips onto the head of his cock and tried her best to swallow as much of it as she could, Linda again moaned loudly, red head was now pumping away with her mouth and hands, the bald guys cock was glistening with saliva and growing with every stroke, now it was at least 11" and had veins bulging from all sides.

Ben stood behind Linda and asked her in a whisper what she thought of it so far, he was shocked when she replied that she was so turned on she had never felt so fucking hot in her life, she pressed her ass into his groin and gave his cock a little rub with her cheeks, she could feel that Ben was also turned on by the hardness of his cock pressing back against her ass.

Red head got up and took off her dress, she was wearing a basque and no underwear, she straddled the bald guy and put his cock into her cunt very slowly, they watched as he stretched her cunt lips and slowly entered her pussy, Linda moaned, and at that point a trickle of her juices ran down the inside of her thigh, she pushed back onto the hardness of Ben as he put his arm around the front of her waist and delved under her dress, he put his hand inside her thong and went straight for her cunt, he had never felt her so wet before and she moaned as he toyed with her sopping clit, Linda's eyes were firmly fixed on the guys enormous cock as it tried to disappear into the red heads pussy, every stroke was stretching her to the limit and taking her nearer to a shuddering climax.

Ben's fingers were keeping time with the guys actions now and every stroke was met with Ben's fingers disappearing into Linda's soaking hole, Red head and Linda climaxed at the same time, both moaning and grinding out as much juice as they could, Linda's juices flowed from Ben's fingers whilst Red heads glistened and dripped off the shiny bald cock that she was impaled on.

Ben said that they had better take it easy or they would have nothing left for later, so they agreed to go and explore the club now that it had filled up,

They came across the swimming pool area and decided that this would make a great cooling off point, there were about 5 couples in the pool and a couple standing at the side having a drink, they stripped off and put their clothes into a locker, wrapped a towel around them and went back to the pool, Linda took off the towel first and got into the pool naked, she looked like she didn't have a care in the world and Ben thought that she looked stunning, so much so that he had a hard on as he slipped off his towel. As he got into the water Linda laughed and said she was going to have to do something about that before he had someone's eye out.

They leaned against the side of the pool kissing and hugging, discussing what they had just seen with the Red head and Shaved guy, Ben's cock was still hard, the gentle lapping of the water and the freedom he felt from being naked was keeping him rock solid, all of the couples in the pool were kissing and petting, watching and waiting.

The man in the couple next to them got up and sat on the edge of the pool, his partner now had a perfect position to suck his cock which she proceeded to do, Linda turned to Ben and said he should do he same, he didn't need asking twice, she started by licking his balls and slowly worked her way up and down his cock, one of the other couples came in for a better look and the couple on the side of the pool watched enviously too. Ben couldn't believe that he was here with Linda having his cock sucked while at least 6 people watched her doing it. One of the couples, an older couple of about 50, but still toned and fit came in behind Linda and both started stroking her back and arms, she looked briefly behind her to see what it was, but then carried on sucking Ben's cock, the lady from the couple drinking at the side of the pool came behind Ben and kissed him, she was a full figured lady of about 34 with nice rounded hips and ass and had short blonde cropped hair.

Linda let out a moan on Ben's cock and he looked to see why, the older couple had moved onto Linda's tits and pussy, the woman was sucking on Linda's now very enlarged nipples and the man was fingering her cunt from behind, the lady with short cropped hair wanted a piece of Ben's cock and started sharing sucking duties with Linda, she glanced at Ben for reassurance Ben smiled and leaned backwards affording a better angle to suck his cock.

Linda let out a grunt and Ben saw that the older guy had now started to fuck her from behind, she looked happy and comfortable and very fuckable, his cock twitched as he watched his wife being rammed from behind.

By now all of the couples in the pool were engaged in fucking, sucking or being fucked or sucked, Ben couldn't believe the things he was seeing and most importantly the sensations he was feeling, he was on his knees at the side of the pool, Linda was now sharing sucking duties with the older guys partner and the lady with the short hair was playing with his ass and balls, he would need to cum before he was able to fuck anyone that night, he was barely holding on to his load now.

After a while the older guy stopped fucking Linda, explained to her that he was close to shooting his load and he didn't want to come in the pool, he said that they normally had a competition for the guys around the pool to see how far they could come, each guy would be with a different partner than the one they came with and they drew lots to see who got who and who goes first.

A line was marked on the floor and lots drawn, the idea is that the guy stands behind the line and his partner does what she can to bring him off and the distance is measured, winner gets his cock and balls licked clean by all of the other ladies.

Linda was second up, the first couple were nothing much to beat, as luck would have it, she was with the older guy, Linda sucked the guys cock hard and gave him fast and then long slow strokes of his cock, she was mixing the stroke rate between fast and slow and the guy didn't know if he was coming or going, Ben was nearly coming seeing his wife playing with another cock and suddenly the guy lets out a grunt and spunk squirts across the floor, the poor guys legs buckled as he came so hard.

After a couple more efforts it was Ben's turn and he had drawn a very young good looking dark haired girl of about 20, she had Ben bend over and touch his toes, she proceeded to lick his butt hole and sucked on his balls, Ben knew that this was not going to last long and tried to hold back for as long as possible, it was impossible and she knew it, she started wanking him off long and slow and built to a blurry speed, at the moment she inserted a finger into his ass hole the competition was over, Ben shot torrents of hot spunk into the air which landed yards away, everyone knew that this was the winner and the ladies took their turn of licking his cock clean.

Ben and Linda got dried and had a drink with the couples from the pool, all of them were amazed that this was their first time. They all swapped numbers for future parties and promised to be in touch.

They thought that they had better get cleaned up and rest a little before the nights main events and decided to take a sauna, it was a fairly small sauna able to fit 6 comfortably and maybe a couple more at a push, they opened the door and there were 4 people in there already, a black guy and his wife and Mel who had shown them around earlier with a small fat guy who she introduced as Brian, they were all just chatting and asked if everything was going ok, Linda explained that she had never felt so turned on or seen so many cocks in her life, they laughed and said she was doing great as a first timer.

Mel was leaning up against Brian stroking his cock slowly and he was toying with her clit each of them chilled out and passing the time of day, in time Brian's cock stiffened, Linda and Ben had never seen a cock like this before, it was like the guy himself, short, but it was fat, it must have measured about 8" round, Mel laughed and said that you don't need length when you got this baby, she couldn't get her hands around it, so she played as best as she could and Brian wasn't complaining.

The Black guy introduced himself as Sam and his wife was Teri he was about the same age as Ben and Linda and she was about 10 years younger, both looked like they worked out and were very fit, seeing Mel playing with Brian must have worked for Sam too because his cock sprang into life and he stood and let Teri take him in her mouth.

Ben and Linda were just happy to have a free show; they gently fondled one another and allowed themselves time to recover.

Sam was now licking at Teri's clit like it was the tastiest ice cream in the world and she was loving every second, screaming loudly as her first orgasm hit.

Mel sat astride Brian and lowered herself gently onto his joint of meat gasping at the initial entry into her love hole, gaining confidence with every stroke and further lubrication from her oily cunt, she was not going to fuck for long, not in this heat and so she picked up the pace, by now she was impaling herself on his cock, when she screamed that she was coming it tipped Brian over the edge and they both came together in a screaming slurping flood of cum and love juice.

Teri was returning the favour for Sam and giving the best looking blow job that Ben or Linda had ever seen, she was taking all of Sam's cock into her mouth right down to the base, he sat there with his eyeballs disappearing into the back of his head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Right Mood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds