• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • College Cuckold Ch. 01

College Cuckold Ch. 01

123

If you've read the account of the first time my (then) future wife cuckolded me (Laurie and George), you might remember that it was a night of many firsts for both of us – physically and emotionally. What indirectly led to her sleeping with my friend was a story she related to me a few weeks before that fateful day about being approached by several guys in the parking lot between her dorm room and the gymnasium at the small college we were both attending.

It was early during a warm fall evening and she was on her way to play volleyball in an intramural league, dressed to play in extremely short nylon shorts, which showed off her long, shapely legs in the best possible way, and a loose tank-top over her sports bra. (It was a necessity – her 34B breasts were round and firm and she wanted them to stay that way!) Halfway across the lot, she was suddenly surrounded by three black fraternity guys from a large university located nearby. She told me they were laughing and smiling, maybe a little drunk, but she didn't feel threatened at all. Two of the young men told her that they were celebrating the third guy's birthday – and they thought she should give him a nice birthday kiss.

The first time she told me about this, she said that it just seemed 'easier' at the time to just kiss him than to start hassling about it. My cock was harder than it had ever been as she told me about it. Several years later, when we were talking about it one night, she told me that she hadn't been exactly truthful with me. It turned out that when she was invited to give him a kiss, she really looked at him closely for the first time. She told me he was a gorgeous man and so sexy and there was nothing that she wanted to do more at that moment than slip into his arms and press her lips to his. She did.

He was, at that point, the best kisser that she ever made out with. She told me, that second time we discussed it, that as soon as his lips touched hers, she was lost. While his friends surrounded them, she let his tongue into her mouth...and his hands into her shorts and on her bra. When she admitted it all, including the fact that he fingered her to a climax, right in the middle of the parking lot, I think I came without touching myself. She said it was so hard to keep her commitment to her team that night, but she finally ended their kiss. She said he invited her back to their fraternity house, but she told them she couldn't make it that night.

But at the time, her initial description of what happened was enough to make me tent my pants – and she was quick to notice. She was surprised that my reaction was to be turned-on instead of displaying anger or jealousy. She asked me if I would have been angry if she had gone with them instead of playing in the gym. I couldn't answer – my heart was beating too fast and my mouth was too dry to speak. But she figured out my answer and laughed when she squeezed the lump in my pants.

A few weeks later, I introduced Laurie to my friend, George, in the Student Lounge of the school. George was taking post-grad night classes and just happened to be there during the daytime class hours. She was extremely flattered by his attention and he promised to ask us to dinner at his downtown high-rise apartment as soon as he could. Within about two weeks, as the night lights of the city illuminated his living room, I watched my future wife have sex with another man for the first time. I found out that the reality was so much more intense than the fantasy and I loved every minute of it – even the horrible times that I felt so jealous and betrayed – as I watched him slide his long, curved prick into my girlfriend...and watched her tilt her hips and offer him her open pussy for his pleasure. She found out that she enjoyed providing me pleasure by embarrassing and humiliating me while fucking another man.

But this story is not about her long-lasting affair with George. He was never around during the day, and almost all the times they were together were in private. When I was there, they delighted in tormenting me, making me their virtual slave. But there was never any kind of public acknowledgement of their relationship. That came sometime later – when she cuckolded me again with the help of another student at the school.

If you don't recall, the school we were attending was a teaching college – about 500 students and only ten percent male. And of that group of about fifty, only ten percent of us were primarily straight. Brad Nelson left no doubt about his sexual orientation. He was gorgeous – but there was nothing soft or feminine about him at all. Just under six feet, he was a perfectly formed 190 pounds of muscle and sinew. He had a model's face, an athletic physique, and straight, white teeth behind his warm smile. He was a talented musician and he was one of the brighter fellows I'd come across at the school. We would share a coffee and some conversation around a table in the Student Lounge if we both happened to be there. He was at the school to get a degree in primary education – he wanted to teach music and physical education...that would allow him to pursue his music at night without stress from a daytime job.

By that time, Laurie and I were engaged; the school was so small that everyone knew about it – students and faculty alike. Everybody was used to seeing Laurie and I together – in classes, the cafeteria and her dorm. If we were in the lounge it was generally at the center table, a big round affair that comfortably sat our 'core' group of about ten close friends. (Mostly girls, of course, but Laurie and I socialized with most of them and their boyfriends. At the time, none of them had any idea about the changing nature of our developing sexual relationship.)

But there were also plenty of times that she was in the lounge with just Brad and me and she happily joined in our chat sessions. The two of them were friendly, but there was never even a hint of flirting between them – until I introduced him into our pillow talk one night as a possible object of her growing lust. She was still very excited every time she saw George, but those times were few and far between.

During the second semester, on a warm, late Spring afternoon, Laurie joined Brad and me in the lounge at a small table by the windows overlooking a courtyard. The sunlight streamed in illuminating the room. I don't remember if I'd told her Brad would be there or not, but she looked especially good that day. She wore a thin, off-white jersey top that clung to her breasts over a way-too-short denim miniskirt; three-inch strappy sandals only made her legs look even better than usual. But it was when she sat down between us that Brad and I truly noticed how sexy she looked – in front of the clear glass the sunlight back-lit her and her top seemed all but transparent. I knew I heard him try to stifle a gasp.

After settling down for a minute, Laurie rose slowly from her chair and announced that she was getting something to drink from the vending machine. When she leaned over to kiss me, I saw Brad's eyes open wide. Then she turned the other way to scoot behind his chair and I could see what he saw – her entire breast was outlined by the sun – even her nipple could be seen clearly. As she moved behind him, I thought for a minute that she brushed her tits across his back but I couldn't be sure. Regardless, my heart was beating so fast I thought my chest would explode. I couldn't even look around to see if anyone else in the lounge had noticed her brazen display. But I did watch Brad closely as he kept his eyes firmly glued to my fiancée's tight, firm ass...her ultra-short mini just covering that luscious curve between her cheeks and the top of the back of her thighs. He just shook his head and moaned. He grinned when he noticed me looking at him, but he didn't apologize for staring.

From the first time I told Laurie about her transparent top and her inadvertent 'peep' show and described how I saw Brad's eyes follow her when she got up and walked over to the coffee machine, her strongest orgasms seemed to come when she had me go down on her, telling me how hot and sexy he was as she made me lick her to climax. She would moan and groan like a woman possessed as I encouraged her to seduce him. But after she came, she just couldn't believe that someone as totally attractive as Brad would be interested in her.

While Brad may have held top honors for being the most attractive male at the school, there were perhaps a dozen woman who stood head and shoulders above all the others. Of course I was (and still remain) biased – but Laurie was certainly one of that group. When I finally convinced her one night (with George's help) that it was only her own modesty that made her doubt her attractiveness, she seemed to relax more around Brad (and some other guys that she'd met around that time as well.) In fact, after that liberating evening with George, a videocam, and two of George's friends, she was even less restrained when she joined me and Brad, flirting openly with him right in front of me, often touching his arm – sometimes even putting her hand on his thigh. After this went on for a couple of days, I was beginning to notice our friends giving us both strange looks; but there was nothing really inappropriate going on.

Soon enough the Summer break arrived and Laurie went to her parents home for a few months. Even though we both had summer jobs, we managed to get together twice during the week and then we usually spent the weekends together. Sometimes we would go down to the city and play with George; other times my friends had parties that Laurie and I really enjoyed going to. But most weekends we stayed out in the far suburbs surrounding her home. I would pick her up at her folk's house – she always had a change of clothes in her bag – and then we were off for the night.

One of the attractions during the summer was the annual carnival held in each town. Sometimes called "Founder's Day" or named for the town it was located in that weekend, it was always the same. Long rows of tents with impossible-to-win games or huge grills filled with burgers and hot dogs, fragrant sausages, onions and peppers. Rides on the other side were the "Tilt-A-Whirl" and bumper cars, a Ferris wheel and a bungee-jump platform. You know the place – you've been there and smelled the cotton candy and cigarette smoke in the night air. You've commented on the appearance of many in the crowd – young and old alike.

When it's finally late enough that the families take their young ones home, you notice that the crowd has changed. That summer, at those suburban fairs, the change seemed to be the same week after week. After 10:00PM, the number of young Hispanic men seemed to grow exponentially. They would take the trains up from the city after work or come down from the towns by the state line where many itinerant migrant workers and their families lived. Some were good-looking – most weren't – but as they moved in small packs up and down the rows and alleys framed by the tents and the rides, in and out of the overhead lights, they all seemed just a little dangerous.

That summer, my fiancée spent many of those hot, humid nights exploring her attraction to some of those dangerous-looking guys. Feeling her way around this new part of our relationship, Laurie was quick to learn what excited me over and above just watching her have sex with another man. It started the 4th of July weekend at the carnival called "New Lennox Days" in a town about five miles away. As usual, I arrived at her house about 6:30PM that Friday to pick her up and take her to dinner. It was hot – over 90 degrees – and Laurie was dressed in a dark see-through, short sleeve blouse, a pair of mid-thigh shorts and flat sandals. She wore a pretty bra under the blouse – light-weight but it provided pretty full coverage. It was something she wore without concern about propriety.

We had barely pulled out of her driveway before she started asking me if I'd made any particular plans. When I said 'no' she asked if I would take her to a local restaurant and then to New Lennox for the fair. I was happy to not have to make any decisions – it had been a long, hard day and I was thrilled to let her take control of our date. When I told her that, she gave me a strange little grin and her eyes started to get bright.

"Really, honey?" she asked. Her voice got deep and throaty and she leaned across the front seat and nuzzled my neck as I drove. "You'd really let me be the boss tonight? About everything?" Her hand was on my thigh, her fingernails grazing my skin. I and moaned as her fingers moved up the leg of my shorts. As soon as I nodded my agreement she removed her hand and sat back in her seat. I looked at her and once again, she was the sexy college coed I had picked up at home – not the lusty vixen she'd become for the last few minutes in the car. She smiled and said "Good...then let's go eat now – I'm starving!" A few minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot of the diner she'd mentioned earlier. It had become a summer-time favorite of ours – the food was terrific...and across the lot was a nice, clean, but pretty cheap motel.

There was a line of booths against the windows that looked across at the motel and the setting sun. As we walked down that aisle, we both saw a dark, good-looking Hispanic man seated in a booth looking our way. He was one of four men in the booth – the other guy we could see was just kind of ordinary looking – both looked to be in their early twenties. I noticed that while he might be looking in my direction, he was looking at Laurie. In fact, he was staring at her. I looked around and saw the sunlight illuminate her embroidered bra quite clearly. I motioned towards her breasts with my head until she looked down and saw what we were seeing. The heat from her flushed skin set me on fire. When we came to the booth before his, she slid in to the side facing her admirer.

"So, Steven," she sat up straight, her sky-blue eyes gleaming and her skin warm and flushed, "you want me to make all the decisions for tonight?" Her voice carried beyond our booth and the murmuring from the next one over stilled. It was like I could hear our 'neighbors' listening to her. Then she switched to a sexy little girl voice. "Does that make me the boss of you?" I mumbled my answer, acutely aware that the foursome behind us was hanging on every word. She wouldn't let me get away with it. "Don't mumble, honey...what did you say?"

"Yes," I said aloud and immediately the giggling and laughing started behind me.

In the same sexy voice, she giggled and little and said, "Then can you please slide about a foot to the right?" I did and I saw her eyes start to get dark and hot as she looked over the back of the booth finding her new admirer. I turned halfway around and he was staring at Laurie with a very predatory grin on his dark brown face. My breath stopped and my heart seemed to be pounding outside my chest, my pulse echoing the throbbing of my erect cock. It seemed like he knew we were in a contest for Laurie's affections and he'd already won. I looked back at my fiancée but she offered little comfort. She was staring at him, her pink tongue moving slowly across her lower lip and she moaned softly before she spoke again.

"Baby," she said too softly for anyone to hear but me, "you really like how George and I make you feel, don't you?" My skin started to chill into goosebumps as I nodded my head. "But that's always in private." She never took her eyes off of him as she continued whispering to me. "You know in all those sexy stories you wanted me to read...the next step is treating you like that...in public. Right, honey?" The goosebumps felt like they were on fire and I couldn't respond in any way. "I knew you'd think so, too." She smiled at me and I almost didn't recognize her. "At least for now, nobody around here knows us."

Her attention then shifted to the waiter who had appeared silently beside the booth. We said hello, he had waited on us several times before and always made a fuss over Laurie, and then we both ordered something light and quick. He wrote down the order, smiled his thanks and then walked to the next table where we heard him as he spoke to the four guys in the booth. Unfortunately for us, they all spoke Spanish so we couldn't really understand what they were saying; but there was no doubt they were talking mostly about Laurie and I think they told him a little about me letting her be 'the boss' that night.

She was still looking at the young, handsome Latino, flipping her hair and wetting her lips – being as flirty as she could be until she grabbed my hand and squeezed tight. "Steven, that boy is making me so hot...do you think he has a big one, baby?" I was bright red, not knowing if they could hear her or not. "Maybe you should ask him for me, honey. Isn't that what a good little cuckold would do?" I gasped and choked, not able to breathe. I thought I was going to pass out from her totally unexpected comments and the excitement it generated. Then she laughed softly and told me it wasn't necessary – she had her own way of checking out his response. Then she rose quickly, grabbed her purse and told me she was going to the restroom. I watched her walking away, her firm, round ass swinging in her shorts as she put on a show for anyone who cared to watch.

I lit a cigarette while I waited for Laurie and couldn't help but overhear some of the comments from the next booth. I'm sure they wanted me to hear them as they were using more English than Spanish with Laurie gone from the table. They talked about her blue eyes and they laughed like excited young men as they described the way the sunlight revealed her bra. I was feeling very proud of my girl and very excited about the way they were talking about her. I sat there smoking and thinking about the fact that she had obviously read the 'cuckold' stories on the Web I had suggested to her– I wondered if she had done any other reading or research on her own as well. I would soon come to find out how extensive her knowledge was...and how quickly she learned to put it into practice.

The restaurant washrooms were located down a short dark hallway right off our aisle. When I noticed some movement back there I took a last drag of my cigarette. Even in the dimly lit corridor, I could see it was Laurie walking back to the table and I bent over to stub it out in the ashtray. That's when I heard a muted 'holy fuck' from the booth behind me. I looked up quickly and saw what at least two of them had seen. I almost had a heart attack!

When my future wife moved from the shaded hallway into the aisle in front of the windows, it was clearly apparent that she was no longer wearing that pretty embroidered bra. Her firm, round, 19 year old tits were completely lit up by the intense rays of the setting sun – so visible that we could see the distinction between her aureoles and her nipples, we could see the divine shape of them and the curve along the bottom where they pushed out from her chest. At 5'4" and 115lbs, her 34B breasts were perfect on her lean, fit frame.

Underneath the table, my cock was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum and I thought my head was going to explode before she made it all the way back to our booth. She didn't move her eyes off of him as she walked slowly towards the table, her breasts moving seductively, swaying lightly back and forth with each step. It was only when she slid into our booth and out of the direct sunlight that I found myself breathing again. But there was no way I was able to speak, so my loving fiancée did it for me.

"Why do you look so surprised, honey? You've been asking me to dress this way for a long time – don't you like it?" Her voice was becoming an instrument and she was rapidly learning to play it quite effectively. She sounded completely innocent as she made sure her words carried across to her stunned admirer and his friends. Then she added the slight Southern twang from her childhood and kept the same volume as she continued speaking to me – but looking directly at him. "Besides, baby, that bra is so thick and heavy – much too hot to wear on a day like today." She smiled so sweetly, "My breasts were getting all hot and sweaty." I thought I was gonna explode right there in the booth as I heard the two men sitting behind me turn around to peer over the short wall separating the booths.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • College Cuckold Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds