• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Photo Session Ch. 01

Photo Session Ch. 01

Chapter 1: Slut Wife

After losing a bet with my hubby Paul I had to pay a forfeit of his choice, the next day I laid on the bed fingering myself dreaming what forfeit I was to pay. I prayed that he was going to ask me to fuck one of his mates, and hopefully it was to be Mark who always flirted with me but never went any further. I laid back stroking my clit seeing Mark's face in my mind moaning to myself oh Mark fuck me please fuck me, I really felt I could be unfaithful to Paul if only he gave the word. Every day as I waited for Paul to come home I would make myself climax through the day with the same dream, a week later Paul came home from work telling me I was to have photo's done by a photographer looking like a right little slut. He told me that he and his mates had looked at a girlie magazine at lunch that day. And he wanted some of me.

I looked up photographers on the internet and found one not far from where we live, I called and told him what I wanted and asked a price. After agreeing to the price and he told me he could fit me in that Friday, he went on to ask if I wanted him to come to my place or go somewhere out in the country. I choose the country as I thought that would be more sexy and just what Paul would want.

Friday came and after Paul went off to work I got myself ready, I decided to wear my short white mini skirt matching white top leaving the top two buttons open my small white panties and decided to leave my bra off. At 10 o'clock on the dot the door bell rung and I knew it would be the photographer, I opened the door and was surprised to see this good looking tall black guy asking if I was ready. Closing the door I made for his car, once we had set off we started to chat he asked what sort of photo's I was looking for to which I replied any that make me look a bit sluttish. I explained about my forfeit and this was how I had to pay, he laughed saying lucky guy your hubby. As we drove I could see him taking sly looks at my legs, I was surprised at the affect I was having on him.

We arrived at a quiet spot out in the countryside and he parked the car, I got out as he got his gear ready before we set off to where he knew would be secluded and make me feel comfortable. Once we got there I sat on the grass feeling the warm sun beating down on me as he set about setting up his equipment. I asked him how he would like me to pose for him to which he replied just be yourself, I laid back with my hands over my head lifting one knee slightly, hold that he said then I heard the camera click.

After a few shot's like that I got to my knees looking at him as he clicked away, he asked me to undo another button to look even more sexy which I did. I run my hand through my hair as he kept clicking away saying yes good hold it click. I was now getting very carried away and very turned on by all this, and he knew it. He then asked what about a topless photo, I didn't need asking twice slowly I undid the remaining two buttons letting my top slowly slip down my arms until it fell off all the time he was clicking away watching me. I couldn't believe what I was doing but I was really turned on and getting very excited by all this, slowly I undid my skirt and eased it down my legs until I kicked it free. I laid back once more opened my leg's running my hand over my body as he clicked away not saying a word just letting me do what ever I wanted.

The sun felt so warm and feeling this against my body really got me excited without thinking I eased my small white panties down kicking them free, I was laying there naked legs open feeling to cool air round my pussy letting this black stranger take photo's of me. He moved a little closer a took some close up shot's of me fingering myself, I turned over onto my hands and knees and opened my pussylips wide for him to get a few good close up shot's of my pussy. That's good he said as he moved round the front to photograph my tit's as the hung from the position I was in, I looked at him and could see the bulge in his shorts getting bigger he was as turned on by this as I was. The more turned on I got the more I wished he would put down the camera and fuck me there and then.

Once more I turned onto my back spreading my legs, with one finger I stroked my clit with my other hand I started caressing one of my breast. I noticed at this point Grant had removed his top I looked at his muscular chest thinking to myself what a good body he has, I closed my eye's knowing at any moment I was going to climax. Suddenly the clicking of the camera stopped I opened my eyes to see Grant kneeling between my legs totally naked his hard thick erect cock only inches from my pussy as he rubbed it slowly. I was so turned on I didn't care what was coming next, I knew he was going to fuck me and I knew I wasn't going to stop him.

Paul is the only bloke I'd ever had sex with but I was now willing to see what another bloke felt like only in girlie chat had I talked about how it might feel with a black man now I had the chance and it made the excitement even greater. Grant moved round and laid beside me taking me into his big strong arms and begun kissing me, I responded our tongues meeting between our open mouths I felt Grants hand running over my tummy then slowly moving down until he reached my pussy. He stroked my clit very gently sending shivers through my whole body I felt another climax building, he kissed my neck moving his lips towards my breast until I felt him suck gently on each nipple. My whole body begun to shake with total excitement as he moved on top of me, I spread my legs as wide as they would go when he stopped, saying let me get a condom I replied fuck that just fuck me. We kissed again as I felt him enter me I moved my hips to meet him. He was so much bigger and thicker than Paul I could feel my pussy stretching to take every inch of his hard erection, very slowly he rocked back and forth each thrust getting a little harder than the last.

We kissed with more passion, our fuck becoming more urgent. I could hear our skin slap together as his cock slammed into my wet warm willing pussy yes I cried out each time he fully entered me shaking hard as another climax shot through my body but this time it was over his black cock buried inside my pussy. I dug my fingers into his rocking arse pulling he deeper as he pumped his cock into me I could feel the tip bashing the top of my pussy, I cried out fuck me fuck me hard. Grant pulled out and turned me over lifting me onto my hands and knees, I felt his hands part my arse cheeks wide stretching them as far as they could go before slamming his cock back into my pussy. He was now really fucking me for all his worth, I pushed myself back onto his thrusting cock knowing this time he was not going to stop and that at any moment I would feel him shoot his load into me. With one hard thrust he shot his cum deep inside my pussy holding me still until he had unloaded all his juices into me filling me like Paul never had.

I fell to the ground breathing deeply feeling his cum slowly dribble from my pussy that he had fucked unprotected, it was then I thought of what I had done and that maybe he might of made me pregnant. Grant stood in-front of me as I looked up at his cock still so much bigger that Paul even though I was now limp, I got my knees stroking it gently moving my head towards it. Grant run his hands through my hair pulling me towards his cock as I opened my mouth, I flicked my tongue over the tip before my mouth descended down over it. I licked his cock clean of our juices that covered it, once it was clean we got dress and made for the car, as we drove back I slipped my hand inside my panties feeling Grant's cum still slowly dribbling from between my swollen pussylips. Grant could see what I was doing from the corner of his eyes as he drove saying you are one horny white lady, I smiled asking you complaining. I told him that I was unprotected and that he may have made me pregnant, he shrugged his shoulders telling me not to worry and to wait and see.

When we arrived at his studio Grant made off for the dark room leaving me sitting in reception, I couldn't wait to see the photo's and started to wonder how I was going to look. Grant appeared about an hour later smiling saying they are very good your hubby should be pleased, I opened the packet and couldn't believe how sluttish I looked, laying there slowly removing me clothing until I was laying totally naked for this black man to photograph me. I kissed him good-bye saying I may be back if he likes them, Grant nodded replying hope so.

Once I had arrived home I showered and changed waiting for Paul to arrive home from work, as I got dinner ready I heard the door open. I passed Paul the photo's then stopped to see his reaction, I could see he liked what he saw, nice very nice he kept saying then he saw the one's of me naked laying there legs open flashing my pussy at the photographer. He smiled as he walked towards me taking my hand leading me towards our bedroom he kicked the door shut as we kissed, I was soon laying on the bed my legs open Paul fucking me asking if I had fucked the photographer. I told him how I got so turned on I couldn't say no.

Paul now got more carried wanting to know how we had fucked, I told him as he continued fucking me. But he was nowhere as big as Grant but I didn't tell him that, as Paul fucked me he kept saying how's my black man's whore. This excited me knowing I could be a wife slut with my hubby's approval.

All I could dream about was Grant's big cock, how he had fucked me. Paul had felt so small compared to Grant I started to wonder what I had been missing over the last 7 years we had been together, I knew I had to have another black man and soon as Paul didn't match up to their size. I was so turned on, I just prayed Grant had knocked me up.

The following morning Paul kissed me good-bye setting off to work Photo's tucked into his briefcase, can't wait for my mate's to see these.

When he got home he told me how his mate's loved the photo's and that he wanted me to have some more done, only this time he wanted some of me getting fucked. I smiled ok I will do that for you, Him not knowing that's what I wanted all along.

I was soon on the phone arranging a time to see Grant.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Photo Session Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds