• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rick, Maggie and Paige

Rick, Maggie and Paige

123

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2006 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

Rick came in through the back door, hoping to slip by his Mom. He needed to jerk-off his eighteen-year-old cock and relax before dinner. As he slipped down the hall and towards his room, he heard his Mom talking on the phone with her sister, Paige and Rick's life would never be the same.

He leaned against the door-jam as Mom and Aunt Paige talked over the loudspeaker phone. "Maggie, I don't know how you can stand it! He's so fucking gorgeous, he's so sweet and those muscles on him, my God and you have him all to yourself! I get so wet thinking about him, I have to change panties!" Paige giggled as her voice carried all over Mom's giant bedroom.

'Who and the fuck are they talking about? Damn, I hope she hasn't met any fucking guy.' Rick thought with sadness. He loved having Mom all to himself and Rick would hate to lose her.

"Oh my God, Paige! You're nothing but a fucking whore!" Mom laughed as she started to unbutton her blouse and reveal a beautiful, white bra under it. Rick could clearly see that Mom's nipples were swollen and very excited.

"Oh yeah and who's the one that always brings him into our conversations?" Paige said sneer in her voice.

"I can't help it and I need to stop thinking about him all the time." Mom replied as she sat on her bed and she pulled back her long and silky, black hair.

"No, don't stop! Maggie, you need to do it! Get all dolled up, get nasty looking baby and I mean nasty. Then you get him to go out with you and you fuck him until your pussy bleeds!" Paige growled with lust.

"I want to, but I don't think I could." Rick heard his Mom say as she unbuttoned her jeans and wiggled her meaty ass out of them, leaving her standing there in nothing but her white panties and white bra. Rick's cock grew as he looked at Mom's gorgeous body.

"Just keep thinking about his long cock up your pussy and how damn good its gunna feel and I bet you'll change your mind!" Paige moaned, wishing that she could trade places with her older sister, for just one night.

"It's always on my mind and I'm 'damn' sure he has thoughts about me too, but I just can't do it." Mom said as she turned and leaned back to have a cigarette.

"Go fuck him! Get dressed up and make it sexy and you go for it!" Paige said again and Rick could hear that she was getting pissed at Mom for not fucking this guy.

"I'm going to get dressed up really nice and sexy, but that will be it!"

"God, Maggie...you should do it! Get his long, fat cock and wear him out!"

"For the last time...no!" Mom said and Rick could tell that she hung-up on Aunt Paige. "God, she makes me so crazy when she talks about that shit!" Mom growled as she reached to dial a phone number and she hoped he wasn't busy. She needed to be near him tonight and do some serious cuddling.

Rick felt his pocket vibrating and he quickly pulled his phone out and looked. It was Mom, calling him. He opened it and said. "Hey sexy, what's up?" he whispered into the phone as he kept his dark brown eyes on her.

"I was kinda lonely and I was hoping that you were free tonight." Mom said as she ran her small left hand over her ageless stomach and up, under both of her supple breasts.

He watched as Mom rubbed her stomach and just under her boobs. "I might be, it depends." Rick said and he saw a frown covering her very pretty face. "What do you have in mind?" he added and Mom's happy face quickly returned.

"A nice diner, maybe a few drinks at Tony's and home for a movie. Oh and some nice...snuggling on the sofa."

"Damn, you almost left out the best part of the night." Rick smiled and he saw a surprised look rush over Mom's face.

Mom's face turned red and her body started to tingle. "Oh, we like that, do we?" she said with a smile and a giggle, thinking of Rick behind her on the small sofa and all of the times she felt his stiffened cock on her behind.

"Hell yes, I do! What other guy in the world can say he has a Mom as hot and sexy as you are?"

He watched Mom start caressing her stomach again, but this time, her tiny hand found a boob and she was playing with it. "You're what guys today call a M.I.L.F." Rick said with a smile.

"And what pray tell is that?

"It means, Mom's I'd Like to Fuck!"

"Rick! I'm your Mom and shouldn't talk like that!"

"I'm just telling you what all of my friends think about you and its true, Mom. You're a fucking hot one!"

She took a deep breath and asked with a soft voice. "Rick, do you really think that I'm that hot and sexy?" Maggie asked as she gently rolled one of her swollen nipples between her fingers and closed her green eyes.

Rick was hard and he needed a pussy. "Fuck yes, you are! If you weren't my Mom...um...I'd...um."

Maggie sat on the bed and she was shocked at his words, but her body loved hearing that. "Oh, would you now?" she asked with a mix of shock and lust in her voice.

"If you weren't my Mom, hell yes I would! You're beautiful, Mom and I mean...beautiful!"

"Thank you, baby," she whispered to him and the juices were really pouring from her body now. First, it was Paige driving her crazy and now, Rick was making things worse than ever. He just told her, that if she weren't his Mom, he would fuck her.

"How long have you been thinking about this, baby?" she asked, giving her right nipple a good, hard twist. "It's sweet, but you shouldn't be thinking such things about your Mom."

"Shit, for as long as I can remember and if I stopped thinking about you, Mom, my brain would shut off." Rick laughed as he continued to watch Mom playing with her nipples.

"Mom, you're hot as fuck, but I'd never try anything with you." Rick said into his phone, but when that sad look covered her face again, Rick was dumbfounded. Did Mom want him to try to fuck her or what?

Maggie's body was burning and she needed a good man to hold her down and just plain ol' fuck her stupid. "I like it when you flirt with me and stuff...you better not stop that!" she said hoping like hell Rick would keep doing it.

"Oh gezz, Mom! I love it too and you're fun to get excited. Why would I stop that?"

"What do you mean by...fun?" she asked and Maggie slowly laid back on her bed, thinking of what her horny and perverted sister told her to do.

"You get real giggly, you smile lots more, but the one thing I really like is," he paused to give his very stiff cock a good squeeze. "You love to hug and be hugged." Rick added and he saw her fingers rubbing between her long, sexy legs.

She laughed and replied. "My man knows me very well!"

"Fuck yeah I do and when did I become your man?"

"Why not? You said that I was pretty enough to fuck. Don't you want to be my man?" she asked with a low and very soft voice.

"If I was your man, there would be some big changes." Rick said and he was going crazy just thinking about this.

"Like what?" Mom all but purred into the phone, thinking of what her son just said.

"You'd start hanging around me all the time and um..."

"Come on, spit it out." Mom smiled and she loved it when she'd embarrass him.

"Since none of my new friends know you..." Rick paused again and it felt like the end of his cock was about to blow off.

"Go on."

"I'd dress you real hot and um...make you...um...pretend to be my...girl."

"I wonder about you sometimes!" Maggie smiled and she sat back up, thinking about what Rick just said. "You would really do that?"

"Hell yeah I would! It would be cool pretending that you were 'all' mine!"

"I think I'd like that too. A woman my age, running around with a young...stud like you. It would be pure heaven!" she purred and her pussy was oozing with juice.

"Do it then! Dress that hot, fucking ass of yours up and we'll pretend you're my bitch!"

"Now I'm your bitch?"

"When you dress up to go out with Paige...yes you are! But, I do love seeing you like that," he moaned thinking of Mom's long, sexy legs and her cute ass wiggling under all of her small skirts. "Come on, let's go for it! We'll have a blast!"

"Only for my...man." Maggie whispered into the phone and it felt like her thirty-three-year-old heart, was going to explode at any second and her pussy felt like a waterfall, after a spring shower. "When will you come to pick up?" she asked with a helpless voice, hoping this wasn't a mistake. She was lonely as hell, but Rick was her son.

"In about two hours, so look fucking hot and nasty!" Rick said and he really hoped that Mrs. Hartley was home and alone.

*.

He slipped back out of the house and walked across the small field, towards her house. He looked carefully and made sure, that she was home and alone. Rick walked up to her back door and he gently knocked.

The door opened and there she was. "Mmmm, hello there! I was just thinking about you!" Mrs. Hartley said, showing her perfect white teeth and she slowly licked her thin, sexy lips.

Nina Hartley was a pretty woman for her age. Rick wasn't sure of how old she actually was, but he did know she was a nympho. She had blonde hair just past her shoulders and it was straight and always looked good. She was tall, maybe five-feet-seven or so and she wore tiny, gold glasses on the tip of her perfect, little nose.

Her body was a beauty. She had medium sized breasts, a large B cup and nice, little pebble-sized nipples, that were always hard and ready for action. Her stomach was starting to show her age, but Rick still liked it. Her hips were what Rick craved. They were a little wide, the kind that were made for a good, hard fucking and that's how she loved it.

"I've been thinking about you too and I was hoping that you were alone." Rick said as he reached to hold her hands in his.

"Thinking nasty thoughts...about me, again?" Nina purred as she thought about Rick holding her down and fucking her hard and deep. Nina turned and motioned for him to follow and he did.

"I always do. You've got the hottest pussy in town and I love fucking it for you!" he growled walking behind her, watching her ass wiggling under her very, short skirt and the sheer black, stockings on her long, silky legs.

"Ohhh, you nasty, nasty boy! I should tell my husband on you, but I won't, if," she said turning around and she smiled at Rick. "You fuck me! I need you in me sooo fucking bad!" Nina moaned as she quickly pulled down his jeans and swallowed Rick's cock in one, swift move.

He stood speechless as Nina took him completely in her mouth and down her soft throat. "Holy crap, I think one of us is horny today!" Rick grunted as she sucked hard, pulling his entire body forward, with each hard suck.

'Oh yes...I'm on fire!' Nina thought as she ate him alive. She needed her pussy pounded and ravished by the young stud and she needed it now.

Nina eased him from her mouth. "I had that fuckin' dream again," she moaned and reached to rub her throbbing pussy. "It's a wonderful dream, but...it kills me," she added with a sniff as Rick held her close and his stiff cock felt so good as it rested against her left thigh.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do for you..." he paused and his cock jumped with joy. Nina wanted to play their special game. "Mom!" Rick moaned in her ear and Nina went wild.

She growled with need and her pussy was on fire. "I need you to...um...oh baby...fuck me! Fuck your, Mom!" Nina moaned as her hips started rubbing against his thigh, trying get his hard 'woman pleaser', between her legs. Nina loved it the most when Rick would rub it all over her panties.

He squeezed tighter, letting his cock ease between Nina's thighs and she slowly moved back and forth, letting it glide over her wetness and deep into her pussy slit. "Oh Mom, yes! Anything for you!" he moaned and relaxed against Nina. She knew how to please a man and Nina knew what Rick loved. He loved to play Mom.

She grabbed his hand and drug Rick down the hall. "We gotta hurry, your Dad will be home soon." Nina said, but nobody was coming, they had the entire afternoon to play.

Once in her room, Rick shoved Nina on the bed and he moved between her legs. "I gotta taste you, Mom! I wanta lick, suck and kiss this!" he moaned, leaned to her and Rick gently nuzzled his face against Nina's very, warm pussy and her scent drifted in his nose, making him want her more.

She grabbed his thick, black hair and Nina held it tight. Rick was a skilled man when it came to pleasing a woman with his mouth and tongue. It was nothing for him to make her cum five or six times and then, he'd screw her brains out.

"Yeah, make me feel good! Help your Mom cum! Help your Mom!" Nina moaned as Rick's warm lips kissed up her thighs, stopping just shy of her pussy. "Ohhh, you tease!" she whispered with a big smile and Nina knew that Rick would take care of her. He always did.

He smiled and started kissing her other leg, going closer to her needful pussy, but he'd stop and quickly move on. "I gotta get my girl in the mood. I don't just dive in. My girls' are happy when I'm finished with them." Rick said with pride as he shifted around, went back to kissing her and he slipped his tongue out.

He started licking her panty line, holding her butt in one hand, while the other held Nina's excited pussy. "Oh my fucking...holy hell!" Nina whimpered as his tongue slithered down her thigh, gently bumping her pussy and it was all she could take.

"Oh Rick...I need it baby! I need it in me, honey!" Nina moaned, hoping he wouldn't be upset with her. She loved it when he'd eat her, but tonight, Nina needed cock. "Fuck me and please...fuck me hard!" she growled as he shook his head at her and Rick moved forward.

Rick knew that Nina needed his cock tonight and it was fine with him. He wanted to be calm and cool with Mom. Giving Nina a good, hard fuck, would be perfect. "Yeah!" he groaned as his long cock slipped into Nina's aging pussy with no effort at all and he had an idea this may be their last time.

He wanted Mom now and nothing or no one was getting in his way. "Damn, you're pussy is awesome!" Rick moaned as he slowly pumped in and out of her body.

"Yeah, fuck it! Fuck it! Oh God yes...fuck it!" Nina cried out as Rick hammered her pussy with all he had. "Oh baby...that...is...it...right there!" she moaned and Nina didn't care if she was heard or not. Her stud was putting it to her and nothing was going to fuck it up.

He watched her tits flopping about and her stomach sloshing back and forth and Rick wished it were Mom's beautiful body under him. Nina needed to start working out and go on a diet or Rick wasn't coming back.

"Go you sexy bitch! Cum for me!" he moaned as his cock rammed in and out of Nina's tiny pussy.

"Yeah...I wanta cum for you!" Nina whimpered as Rick used her hard and so fast. "Ram it...in me!" she grunted as her back arched high in the air, Rick still hammering her and Nina's pussy grabbed him.

He pushed in her hard and deep. "Oh that's my girl!" Rick smiled when her muscles grabbed him and squeezed around his cock. "Yeah baby, that's it!" he smiled as her body released and Nina exploded.

"Yeah, yeah...oh my God! Rick, oh my Rick!" Nina screamed as her body came so hard, she thought she was going to faint.

Her head was spinning, her heart was pumping hard and the side of her brain was pounding. "Oh Rick! Oh my God!" Nina moaned as she opened her eyes and she saw Rick smiling at her. "Hi there," she whispered with love in her soft voice.

"Did we have fun?" he teased, knowing she did.

"Oh yes, but it seems that one of us didn't." Nina replied, wondering why he didn't cum. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I have a date with Mom tonight and I was thinking about her, I guess."

"Mmmm, you're going for it! I hope you get that sweet ass of hers. I know she wants you. I see it in her eyes, every time she looks at you."

"I sure hope so. I need her so bad." Rick said as he eased from Nina's slopped and very used pussy.

"You will baby, not very many ladies can refuse what you have and trust me on this. Once you get her...she'll follow you around like a little puppy!"

"I'd love that! I know it's weird, but I just gotta have her." Rick said as he sat up, reached to Nina's bedside table and lit two smokes.

She took the cigarette from him, puffed it and said. "Lot's of men love their Mom, but they don't have the balls to go for it like you are. When you get her, she will be the best ever. No other woman will make you as happy as she will." Nina smiled as she softly caressed his bare leg, wishing that she was his mother and about to get his gorgeous cock for the first time.

"I can't wait. She sounded so damn horny today and she asked me to take her out."

"Good, I think all of your teasing and getting her worked up...is going to finally pay off." Nina said, but deep, down she was jealous of Maggie.

"I hope so. Hey, I'm gunna shower and get back home." Rick said as he quickly kissed Nina and he gave her a loving smack on her very meaty ass.

"Go ahead. I think I'm gunna take a nap. Have a weird headache for some reason and it's killing me." Nina said as she lay down, closed her eyes and dozed off.

*.

She strolled into the kitchen to make a drink and Rick was sitting at the table. "Hey handsome, you're a little early. I'm not ready for you yet." Maggie said as she looked down and noticed he was rolling up cigarettes.

"What is that?" she asked looking down again and it dawned on her. Rick was rolling up some joints.

He looked up and Mom did as he asked. And she looked good enough to fucking eat. Mom's long, black hair was pulled into a loose ponytail, with two long strands of it, hanging on each side of her pretty face. Her eyes were covered with dark green eye shadow and she reminded him of a gypsy. Her full, sexy lips were light pink and Rick hoped like hell, he would get to kiss them and not as her son.

She was wearing the outfit from her last night out with Paige and it looked even better now. Tonight, she was his and he planned on taking this, as far as he could. Her large C cups and excited nipples were clearly seen through the thin, white blouse and Rick felt his cock jump.

As his dark eyes roamed down her body, he loved the short, black mini skirt wrapped around Mom's sexy, 36-inch hips. Her long, tempting legs were the best. They were covered by a sheer set of, thigh-high black stockings and she was wearing her black, high-heels.

"Holy shit, you're beautiful!" Rick gasped at her and his nine-inch cock grew, and it grew hard. "Don't get mad, but I'm...um...I'm hard as a rock, Mom!" he said fanning his face and Rick hoped he could go through with this too.

"Mmmm, that's how I like my man to be!" she said strolling to the table, putting an extra 'swoosh' in her hips and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged. "All nice and hard for his woman!" Maggie purred in his ear as she leaned into his hardness, wondering what it was going to feel like.

"You may like it, but this shit will be hurting like hell, later tonight."

"You wanted me to do this, so don't you dare go and change your mind on me!" she said, pointing her finger to his face. "I haven't felt this sexy, in a very long time and it's all because of you, Mister." Mom whispered to him as she slowly caressed Rick's manly chest.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rick, Maggie and Paige

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds