• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Life Changing Experience

A Life Changing Experience

When I was nineteen I was the victim of a horrible rape. It happened the day after my birthday. Two friends of mine, Sally and Ann, had joined me in playing hooky from work that day. We told our parents that we were sick, waited for them to go to work, and then put on our bikinis and take the bus to head the beach.

I remember it as though it happened yesterday. I had spent the morning trimming my pubic hairs so that they would not show from beneath the new French-cut bikini my aunt Karen had given me as a present. The bikini—a day-glo pink and green number with an itsy bitsy bra, and bottoms that were almost a thong—was much skimpier than others that I had owned and I remember mom giving her sister a dirty look when I opened it.

Anyway, as I worked the razor around the edges of my labia I noticed moisture beginning to form around the hood of my clit. Swiping away a bead of my juice, I brushed the head of my clit and it felt very nice. So nice, that I masturbated right there on the bathroom floor, diddling myself with a brush handle to a delicious orgasm without even bothering to get up and lock the bathroom door.

A fact I soon rued when my best friend, Ann, showed up in the doorway.

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Cleaning up a little pubic hair," I lamely stammered as Ann stared at the brush in my hand.

"With the handle of a brush, I think you were, ah, you know. Anyway, gross!"

"No I wasn't! Now go down stairs and wait. I'll be right out."

God! I was sooo embarrassed. I waited a couple of minutes to compose myself and then stepped out into the hall in that new bikini and announced:

"Ta, da!"

By that time, Sally, my other friend was standing in the entry way talking to Ann. They both looked at me and then at each other.

"Slut!" They cried out in unison...

I wasn't really offended as my mind was still drifting off to the violent abuse I had just inflicted on my virgin pussy... I remember worrying that I might have abused myself so deep that I'd torn my hymen...

At the bus stop we were gabbing among ourselves and barely noticed the black sedan that slowed as it passed and then turned around and came back towards us. The car slowed at the curb and, suddenly, two guys in masks jumped out brandishing guns and ushered us into the back of the vehicle.

We were all very frightened and I remember Sally crying until the guy in the passenger seat turned around and slapped her hard across the face and shouted.

"Shut-up bitch! Or I'll give you something to cry about."

I watched as Sally choked off her sobs and dropped her head to her chest. I think we all thought we were going to die...

After driving for what seemed like a very long time, the car pulled into a warehouse where we were pulled from the back seat and bound with our hands behind our backs.

What happened next was a horror that no one would wish on their worst enemy. The men snipped our bikinis to bits with a pair of scissors leaving the three of us standing there naked. From there they pinched our breasts and ran their hands all over our young bodies.

I think I got the most attention—mostly on account of the fact that my breasts were more developed than the others. In fact, I heard one of the guys complain that Ann looked a little too much like a little boy.

The handling got rougher and more intimate as fingers were jammed into my vagina and bottom and teeth bit at my nipples and neck. Finally, they forced me to my knees and before I knew it a huge penis was left dangling in front of my face.

"Show your girlfriends how to suck cock," the guy said as he grabbed the back of my neck and forced his turgid member past my reluctant lips. I was scared, but I must admit the velvety nature of the knob pushing against my tongue felt, well, I sorta liked it. Too, as that huge penis forced deeper into my gaping mouth, I felt a rush of wetness in my loins.

The guy fucked my mouth for awhile while his friend made Ann and Sally take turns sucking his penis. And then they switched positions and I sucked the smaller penis until the guy let out a groan, pulled his penis from my mouth and shot cum all over my young breasts. To my otherwise naïve senses the action was so graphic, so erotic, that it caused my vaginal walls to contract in tiny orgasmic spasms. I was embarrassed to think that this violent act of sex was turning me on so much and I hoped that I could control myself and that the others would not realize what was happening to me.

Of course, the other girls were obviously distraught, they gagged on the larger cock and cried and had to be slapped and so on just to keep them from wailing.

They fucked Ann first. The guy with the smaller dick picked her up and laid her across a saw horse and then unceremoniously deflowered her, squelching her screams by stuffing her shredded bikini bottom in her mouth. Again, I hate to admit this, but watching her being ravished made my juices run even more.

Little Dick banged away for awhile and then backed off to give Big Dick a chance. Big Dick grabbed her at the waist and buried his huge member all the way into her in one quick stroke. Ann raised her head and stamped her feet at the intrusion, but Big Dick didn't care if it hurt—he just laughed and kept ramming it home. After a while Ann stopped thrashing, I think she passed out. Disappointed, Big Dick pulled his penis out of her and turned his attention to Sally.

"Lick your friend's pussy juice off my knob," he demanded.

Sally nodded her head no and tried to back away, but Big Dick's hand snapped out and grabbed her roughly by the breast... Big Dick gave her nipple a fierce pinch which sent Sally flopping to her knees where he descended on her with his cock in his hand.

"Do what I told you."

Sally quickly complied sliding her mouth over his bulbous head while huge tears streaked her mascara onto her cheeks. He fucked her mouth and then laid her on the floor.

"Come here bitch," he ordered me. I came to him on my knees and then he put his hand on the back of my head and forced my face into Sally's crotch.

"Get her ready for me."

I didn't know what he meant until he shoved my face into her vagina and told me to lick it. I did as I was told running my tongue along Sally's dry crease, testing the bud of her clit and then extending down. Up and down I licked, up and down. And, slowly but surely Sally's juices began to flow. I could hear her quietly crying above me, but the resistance in her loins diminished with each pass of my tongue along her slit.

On one pass I dared to push my tongue into the opening of the slit, eliciting a soft: "oh my god" from Sally.

"Good bitch," Big Dick said, "You lick pussy as well as you suck dick."

Then he reached for my nipples giving them a hard tweak that sent another wave of spasms through my vagina.

Finally, he pulled me off of her and climbed on top, slamming his huge penis into Sally's vagina. As he entered her she let out a muffled scream and then tried to push with her torso to get him off of her. Big Dick responded by becoming violent. He slapped her face and put his hands on her throat all the while thrusting his pelvis like a mad man. Finally, he let out a big grunt, pulled his penis out and came all over her face.

In the meantime, Little Dick was kneading my breasts and ass until his hand wandered to my crotch and then a finger entered me and, just as quickly, withdrew.

"Yo bro, this one is dripping wet. I think she likes it."

He was right. I did like it. Even so, I was terribly embarrassed. I could see Ann lying against the saw horse giving me a strange look. I could not look either friend in the eye as Little Dick continued to manipulate my slick labia.

"Look, she's got a shaved cunt and everything. Are you a virgin?"

I looked at him and nodded yes.

"Yeah right," he laughed as he flipped me on my stomach and lined his penis up with my dripping vagina. When he entered me I thought I died and went to heaven. I cried out, but it was not from pain, rather pleasure.

As Little Dick took my cherry, Big Dick was rubbing his penis all around Sally's face, making her suck her juices off of him, bringing him back to life. I watched his cock swell as the one inside me worked me into a frenzied state. Then it hit me. Without warning a series of orgasms ripped through my young body and I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Yesss! Yesss!"

Big Dick let out a laugh and then Little Dick erupted inside me. God, it felt wonderful. After that both guys practically ignored the other two girls, and started using me the way I imagine two guys might use a whore.

They called me a slut and teased me for getting off so easy. And then Big Dick fucked me. And when Big Dick fucked me my life was changed forever. He showed no mercy—just put me on my back, hiked my knees up to my ears and started hammering me. And as he hammered away I could not help myself. Orgasm after orgasm wracked my body to the point that when he tried to withdraw I begged him not to stop.

Both guys fucked me two or three more times, making Ann and Sally lick away their seed and then go down on each other to give the bro's "something different to get their dicks hard."

We were held in that warehouse for the better part of the day as the fuck toys of those two perverted men—and, as much as it was terrifying. I loved every minute of the sex. I loved it so much that eventually they undid my arms so that I could use my hands to encourage their ferocious thrusts.

Of course, when it was over, I felt terribly used and embarrassed. In fact, I didn't want to tell anyone about the experience, but the other girls, worried about STDs and frightened nearly out of their minds, demanded that we go to the police right away.

The police interviewed each of us which caused me no end of worry on account of the fact that the other two girls thought I was weird for getting off on it so much. I told them that I was faking it to stop them from killing us, but I don't think they believed me.

Incidentally, the perpetrators were caught when DNA from skin found under my fingernails matched that of two child-rapists who had recently been released from prison. I told the police the skin got there as a result of my scratching to get away from the men, but the truth be told the scratching I'd been doing had come in throes of a huge orgasm from having Little Dick in my bottom while Big Dick banged away at my vagina.

The rape pretty much ended our respective childhoods and affected us well into adulthood. Ann and Sally, for example, both became lesbians while I avoided sex all the way into my twenties. And when I finally did marry I chose a slightly built guy with a tiny libido and a dick to match.

I have always suspected that Jerry is a closet gay guy. He is every effeminate and seems to have more interest in men than women. Even so, I thought he was perfect for me as I was confused about sex and had this disgust for myself over the pleasure I had derived from that childhood experience.

But as time passed it became clear to both of us that we wanted something more. After several frank discussions we decided to explore a variety of sexual adventures in an attempt to find our true selves. The results were disastrous. Sex outside our marriage wasn't that much more exciting as it was in the marriage. Most of the men, for example, had better than average cocks, but none could match the size and violence of my first experience. Thus, it was more degrading than anything else.

I might have gone through the rest of my life unsatisfied, but then, on a whim, we decided to do some sun-bathing at a nude beach not far from our home. We were stretched out on our towels, looking over the talent when I spied this big black guy with a metal detector walking naked along the waterline. He was big and fat and dangling between his legs was the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life.

As soon as I saw it I felt my stomach muscles tighten and my insides go limp. I wanted that cock to rape me and I wanted it more than anything in the world.

When I looked over at Jerry he was deep in a book, so I told him that I was going to do a little "exploring," and got up to follow the big black guy down the beach.

It wasn't long before he headed towards the parking area. I followed him to his van where he opened the back door and stowed his metal detector. When he turned around I was standing naked right in front of him.

"Please rape me," I whispered and then looked down at the ground.

He let out a big laugh and said something about this being a setup.

"Get out of here bitch."

"Please rape me. I want you to hurt me with that big penis." I took a timid hand and reached for it.

"What the fuck!" he demanded grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the van.

"Rape me," I demanded again.

"What's the matter with you lady? And, by the way, it ain't no penis—it's a cock."

"Then I need you to violently fuck me with that big cock of yours," I calmly replied as I dropped to my knees and began to fondle his quickly hardening member.

"I'll split you in two, little girl," he mumbled as I tried to fit the head of that huge snake into my mouth.

"Please do, please?" I looked up at him and started giving him a blow job.

"All right then," he looked around a bit and then bent at the waist and picked me up like a rag doll and tossed me face first into the van. Within seconds he was all over me, pinching my breasts, while jabbing a finger into my dripping sex. He added a second finger and then a third all the while thrusting and pinching and pulling until finally I felt the knob of his cockhead pushing at my entrance.

The reaming Glenn gave me was the sex I had been looking for every since that fateful day when we were gang raped. I creamed all over his massive cock as it invaded the spaces that had not been visited since that day. The length and breadth of his member combined with his furious thrusts bruised me deep in my cervix, leaving me in a constant state of orgasm. My cries went from "Yes, Yes" to a jumble of unintelligible swear words ending with the encouragement "...fuck me harder, harder..."

Finally, he let out a huge grunt and blasted what seemed to be a gallon of spunk deep inside my womb... He shot so much spunk it spilled out around his cock running down my ass crack into a gooey puddle beneath me.

And then my husband showed up. And that is when I discovered that Glenn is gay by nature. He took one look at Jerry and Jerry at him and then at me, and, soon after, Jerry could be found on his knees kissing Glenn's spent cock. Confirming my suspicions as to his nature, my husband of seven years eagerly lapped Glen's glans licking his seed and my juices from that magnificent piece of man meat. And when it got it hard again Glenn picked Jerry up and laid him on his back in the van and then bent over him pinning his legs to his ears with the bulk of his hairy body.

I crawled to the side just in time to see Glenn enter Jerry's ass. As his massive organ blasted through my husband's sphincter, Jerry let out an anguished yelp followed by "Oh my god, oh my god."

After about six strong strokes, Jerry's ass had accommodated Glenn's girth (he must have been fucking himself with dildos to take it so easily) and his little pecker got stiff as a board. The tenth thrust drove Jerry over the edge. His tiny cock erupted, shooting stream after stream of white hot jism right into his own face. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

All the while Jerry, in a voice eerily similar to Ann's kept crying out "I give, I give, take me, take me."

This further inflamed Glenn who redoubled his efforts.

"You're goddamn right you give! You little bitch, I'm going to fuck you raw! And then I'm gonna fuck your wife's ass too!"

I blushed at the thought. It was happening... It was happening to both of us and at the same time...

Anyway, when Glenn had thoroughly plundered Jerry's ass he pulled out and shot his seed in Jerry's face where it mingled with his own. Glenn then sat beside Jerry and started whipping his ass with his bare hand.

"Good little bitch!" he sighed and then turned to me.

"I'd love to turn your ass out too honey, but I walked damn near ten miles today and fucking the both of you has left me too tired to give you a proper workout. Anyway, I really like your boy's ass and I'm taking with me. Ok, little boy?" He put his hand under Jerry's chin as his spoke and Jerry nuzzled it just like a woman might do.

"I'll give you my address, and, if you like, you can come by for some more of this. You might bring an overnight bag. I'm having some guys over and they are all hung like me."

As you can imagine, I memorized his address, hurried home to grab a few things, and now we belong to Glenn and his friends...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Life Changing Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds