• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cheri's Surprise

Cheri's Surprise

12

My wife had just turned 34 on Wednesday, but because of work commitments, we decided to celebrate over the weekend. It was now Saturday morning. Unbeknownst to Cheri, she was about to get the wildest present ever.

Cheri and I have been married only 5 years, but we've been together for 9. Cheri is a very sexual individual. She's constantly horny, an unrepentant exhibitionist, and very flirtatious, but she's also strongly devoted. I love her madly. Cheri and I'd had our sexual ups and downs over the years. We'd usually worked opposite shifts, which is never easy, and during the week it seemed like we couldn't get our act together to save our lives. On the weekends, however, things were very different. Cheri would exact her revenge for being denied (in her mind) sex during the week. I would be exhausted Monday, but it was well worth it. This weekend was, in Cheri's eyes, to be no different. Oh, it'll be different all right, Cheri. It'll be different.

A little background...

Despite all her love for me, Cheri had a secret...and I knew it. Ever since a close girlfriend of hers had, in a drunken stupor, allowed herself to be sandwiched between two muscular black men, Cheri had become instantly obsessed with doing the same thing. I was, of course, oblivious to this new fantasy...sure I had noticed that she masturbated more, and was a bit wetter (if that was possible) during sex, but I hadn't a clue why...that is until her friend came to visit one night. A couple of bottles of tequila and a good, strong game of "truth or dare" later, Cheri's secret was out. I don't know who was more shocked when Pam blurted out that little gem...me, Cheri...or Pam. All jaws were slack around the table, when that particular bomb hit. Cheri recovered quickly, to her credit, and laughed (a bit too loudly) at her friend. "You wish, Pam," she said, but I had noticed the small glimmer of embarrassment in her eye...or had I? I'd have to watch Cheri, I thought to myself, as I half-consciously rubbed my cock through my shorts.

That night, with Pam safely tucked away in the guest room, Cheri and I retired to our bedroom. I played it cool, much to my own surprise, as Cheri undressed. I worked as slowly as I dared in caressing and squeezing her, softly and deliberately, until she pressed her lips to mine hungrily. We kissed for a long time, but my hands were busy roaming Cheri's body, which never fails to get her hot and wet. Finally, as I was gently sucking Cheri's bottom lip into my mouth, my hands cupping the back of her head and her lower back, I slid both hands gently down to her plump, tight ass. She loved when I kneaded her ass cheeks and I was more than happy to oblige. I could feel her kissing me more deeply, more urgently, and I could hear her breathing faster and heavier. Game on!

I gently laid Cheri back on the bed, as I kissed my way slowly down her body. Cheri knew what was coming. She moaned happily as I trailed my lips lightly over her stubbly mound. Cheri knew that I'd gently glide my tongue around her labia, then straight up, under her hood, and swirl it around her clit...but I didn't. I could actually feel Cheri's puzzlement as I brushed the tip of my nose across her instead. I wrapped my arms around Cheri's thighs and pulled my body in closer to her. Cheri braced herself for a warm, swirling tongue, but it still didn't come. What did come to her was my cheek, which I had nestled alongside her lips, so my nose was just below her clit. God, I loved the way she smelled. I laid there, lazily taking in Cheri's scent, basking in the feeling of her soft, yet stubbly pussy pressed against my face. I could see, or feel, Cheri's wheels spinning, and I heard her inhale slightly before she spoke...so I struck first. "Would you like it if I was a big, strong black man?" I asked her. Cheri's whole body tightened briefly, but soon went totally limp. Cheri began to stutter, something about Pam being full of shit. I could tell she was upset, and very afraid. "Your body tells a different story," I told her. In reality, I think she was too afraid to think about whether or not she'd really like it, but I took the gamble. "In fact, I believe your temperature is up...and it's getting awfully moist down here. Are you sure you wouldn't like to feel a big, strong, black cock in here? " I took a small swipe at Cheri's hooded clit, to emphasize my point. Cheri shuddered, and squeezed the sheets with both fists. I licked her in earnest, doing my best not to let her reach orgasm. Every so often, I would pull my face away and softly press Cheri for an answer.

When she finally answered me, her voice was a mixture of desire and sorrow. It occurred to me that Cheri loved me so much that she felt guilty just for having a fantasy. Cheri told me Pam's story, and how it had made her feel, apologizing profusely and explaining that this in no way meant she didn't love me. It was just something she thought was hot and she hoped I wasn't mad at her. I told Cheri to concentrate on her fantasy, and we'd talk later. I went back to giving her the best girl-head I knew how...until she came so strongly that she made no noise at all. Every muscle in her body contracted like a steel spring. Her mouth was agape, her eyes closed tightly...but she was absolutely silent.

After Cheri and I relaxed a bit, I explained that fantasies were normal and that no guilt was required. I don't expect my wife, or any woman who claims to love me, to go behind my back, but fantasy was fantasy and everyone had them. Eventually, at the expense of outing several of my deepest, darkest fantasies, Cheri said she understood. She kissed me softly on the lips, thanked me for understanding, and told me she loved me. We both drifted off soon afterward. This was several months ago.

Today was the day. Cheri had no idea that today her fantasy would come true. Over the past few months, I'd been planning her birthday surprise. I'd e-mailed a couple of service buddies of mine, both black men, whom I hadn't seen since I got out. When my hitch was up, they had both reenlisted and both were still active. My buddies were based about six hours away, and worked a "regular job" schedule. Both had weekends off. These were a couple of great guys and I trusted them implicitly...nevertheless I made them visit the base doctor. One never knows. Both my buddies, Jim and Nelson, had always though Cheri was sexy. They'd barbecued with us, when we lived on base, and spent a fair amount of time with us. Getting them to do "the deed" would be no trouble at all. Jim was divorced and Nelson was still married but, since his wife had fucked his boss and still hadn't admitted it, he figured it was his turn.

It was all arranged. Jim and Nelson had arrived last night. I'd booked them into a nearby hotel. The plan was for me to call their room when the time was right. I would push three buttons into their ears, the signal to speed over to my house. They'd enter through the outside garage door (conveniently left unlocked), strip in the garage, and quietly enter the house. I just didn't know for sure when the right time would be.

After a light breakfast in bed, Cheri's favorite, and some minor cuddling (I made an excuse to visit the bathroom in the middle, leaving Cheri horny...and alone) I made the phone call. Jim and Nelson were on their way. In about ten minutes, Cheri would either love me even more, or kill me on the spot. I took a long time in the bathroom and came out when I heard the garage door squeak slightly. They were here. I met them both at the inside garage door. I must admit, it was a bit strange to allow two fully naked, and half hard already, black men to come into my kitchen, even if I did know them. I stripped as the three of us crept upstairs, covered by the sound of the radio I'd left on in the bedroom.

I cracked the bedroom door and poked my head inside, announcing that I'd prepared Cheri's present. She perked up immediately and a big smile spread across her pretty face. Cheri loved presents. I asked her if she was ready for her present, and if she knew what she was getting. Cheri didn't have a clue what her present was, to which I congratulated myself on a secret well kept. I lowered my voice, tried to sound as sexy as possible, and asked her how badly she wanted to know. Cheri's whole demeanor changed in an instant. She was no longer the cute, perky, getting-a-present girl. Instead, she was sultry, naughty, and hoarse. We played a game of cat and mouse, me standing naked in a doorway, two naked men hiding behind me, and Cheri, who was nearly naked on the bed. Cheri would ask and I would make her guess. She would refuse to guess and I would only hint teasingly that she would definitely enjoy it...but not if she was dressed. Before long, I had Cheri naked and rubbing her pussy on the bed. There was no time like the present, especially since Jim and Nelson had taken to pinching my ass cheeks every time I tried to say something...how's that for intense concentration?

I asked Cheri if she loved me. "Yessss," she purred. I asked if she was horny. "Mmmmmmmm, yessssssss." Finally, I gathered my balls (before Jim and Nelson started pinching those) and asked her if she wanted two naked black men for her birthday. Cheri had loosened up quite a bit on the subject since our discussion, and immediately asked me if they were hot. I told her they were, and that they were quite big. (Jim was normal, but Nelson was hung like a fucking Clydesdale.) "Mmmm...what will they do with me?" she asked, playing along. Cheri was playing my game, not realizing that there really were two naked black men right outside her bedroom door. I love this shit. I got a bit mischievous and told Cheri that our old friends Jim and Nelson had always liked her and were standing her with me, naked, waiting to come in there and make her theirs. "Mmmm, really?" she purred. "I've been wondering when they'd come and fuck me good and hard." I knew by her voice that Cheri didn't believe a word of it. She was playing along, but Jim or Nelson gasped so loudly that Cheri asked me if everything was ok.

I told her that I was fine, just very horny, and that the thought of her screwing those two had me wanting to watch her take their cocks. I'd never told her before that the thought excited me, but she obviously loved hearing it. Cheri began to sigh louder and rub harder. I could tell hearing this was carrying her along. Before long, she would be screaming, all four fingers shoved into her pussy. I asked her if she wanted Jim and Nelson to use her. When she seemed tentative, I said "I'd love to see it. I'd love seeing them sink their big cocks into you, right before my eyes."

It was then that it happened. Cheri half moaned and half hissed "Yessssss baby. I want them to fuck me. I've wanted them to fuck me. When I heard about Pam's threesome, they were the first people I thought of. Oh, do you really like it? Are you really ok with it? Is it ok that I fantasize about your friends?"

With that, I allowed the door to swing open and Jim and Nelson sprang past me. They charged into the room at almost a run. In fact, they ran right up to Cheri before she even realized they were there. When Cheri saw them, she jumped and screamed, seemingly trying to cover herself, but then she stopped and slowly relaxed. She looked at me, searchingly at first, as though she wasn't sure if this was a test. Then, a big, bright, thoroughly evil grin slowly broke across her face. She stood up on the bed, nose to chin with Jim...and kissed him, full on the mouth. I had never thought my cock could get any harder, and to be honest I wasn't sure how I'd feel about seeing Cheri with another guy, but I felt the blood rush into my dick with a fury. I was a bit lightheaded. Nelson had this "Hey! What about me?" look on his face and Jim just stood there, arms hanging down at his sides and wide-eyed. He didn't even react while Cheri forced her tongue into his mouth. I guess he was in shock.

Before long, Cheri broke her kiss. She slapped both hands against Jim's cheeks and said "Yes, it really happened." That seemed to bring Jim around. He loosened right up and grabbed Cheri by the arms, pulling her closer to him. Nelson had taken to rubbing Cheri's back and ample butt with his hands and face, while he knelt behind her. A couple of times, he planted small kisses on her back, cheeks, and even the crack of her ass. Cheri seemed to be in heaven. She'd managed to get her hands down and was rubbing Jim's dick as he kissed her neck and chest. His hands glided swiftly down to her ass, only to be smacked by Nelson, whose face was nearly buried between her meaty cheeks. About the same time, Cheri groaned and arched her back. Nelson was tonguing her ass. Apparently, he had shoved his tongue straight into her little puckered hole, causing her knees to buckle. Cheri was now being held up by Jim, probably because she still had a hold of his cock.

I found a comfortable corner of the bed and sat back, rubbing my dick, to watch my beloved wife enjoy her surprise birthday threesome. It seemed I would survive the day after all. Nelson and Jim left not a spot on Cheri's body untouched. It was hard to keep up with them. They looked like a giant brown octopus. Arms and hands were groping everything and everywhere, simultaneously. Cheri's breathing was rapidly approaching hyperventilation. She was sweating little beads and her whole neck and upper chest were bright red. Nelson gently pushed Cheri forward a bit, then wedged his face even further into her tight ass, so Jim took advantage of the situation and tugged her further over, guiding his cock toward her mouth. Cheri took it slowly, apparently enjoying the effect she was having on Jim. She rubbed his hard, almost deep red (how the Hell does that happen?) dick all over her face and lips. She glided her tongue up and down the shaft, stopping to plant small kisses on Jim's balls, before finally taking the head into her mouth. For a while, Cheri would not take more than his head. She was sucking in ultra-short strokes, stopping right at the edge of his head, before she crossed the major nerve points. Jim was dying. Finally, Cheri took Jim's cock in as far as she could, leaving about an inch and a half exposed, and clamped her lips down. I'd never seen Cheri's cheeks suck in that way before. She must've been applying some serious vacuum to Jim's meat. When she reached the head again, it popped out loudly. Jim shivered and moaned, and actually got a bit shorter somehow. Cheri went to work. It sounded like a butter churn. Cheri was spitting on Jim's shaft on the way down, then sucking her spit right back off on the way up. Jim was nearly screaming. If I hadn't been "victim" to her extreme blowjobs before, I might have been jealous. What Jim didn't know was, once he came and his cock became super-sensitive, Cheri would continue to suck him. This was going to be good.

Nelson was blissfully ignoring Jim. He was in his own little world. He was on all fours, behind Cheri, holding his tongue out as straight as he could. Every time Cheri moved back and forth, sucking Jim's wood, she'd push her little brown asshole back onto Nelson's waiting tongue. Nelson's horsemeat hung below him, shiny and granite-hard. It nearly touched the bed. Now I was jealous. I started to worry. If Nelson wasn't careful with that thing, he could hurt Cheri, and the last thing I wanted was for her to have a bad experience on her birthday. I really didn't want her deciding his was the only dick she needed either, but it was too late to turn back now. I hoped Nelson's marriage would be a deterrent. How fucked up is that?

I don't know how long I was thinking about whether or not I'd just ruined my own marriage, but I was brought back to the present by the sound of a woman...no, wait...that was Jim...screaming. Cheri's talented mouth had achieved its goal, and was now being flooded with an unrealistic amount of cum. When I heard Jim, I looked in time to see frothy white cum shoot out the corners of Cheri's mouth and drip onto the mattress. Cheri must've had too much to swallow, because she then let a whole mouthful run down her chin and chest. Jim sighed in relief but his face soon registered confusion, and finally panic, as Cheri kept right on sucking on him. Jim was grunting and groaning, trying to withstand the torture of a hot mouth on his too-sensitive knob. Finally he could take no more and, with both hands, pulled Cheri's head away from him and staggered back, almost falling over my computer chair.

Cheri, her mouth no longer occupied, was now free to vocalize how Nelson was doing. She thrust one hand below her and started rubbing her now swollen pussy, while she cried out in pleasure. "Keep it up, Baby, and I'm gonna cum on your chin," she told him. Cheri lowered her head to the bed, pointing her ass further into the air. Nelson shifted to his knees, grabbed her around the thighs with his powerful arms (Nelson lifts weights as a religion) and pulled her straight into his face. I couldn't understand how his nose wasn't showing through her belly by now. Nelson was so far into her, no part of his mouth could be seen outside her ass cheeks.

Jim found the opposite corner of the bed and settled in to watch Nelson and Cheri, seemingly favoring his groin, his face a combination of satisfaction and raw lust. Cheri became more vocal, pushing her ass back to meet Nelson's tongue, until finally she came with a huge shudder. Her knees flew outward and she came crashing down onto the bed, still red-faced with orgasm. Her teeth were gritted and her eyes tightly closed for over two minutes afterward. Nelson fell back into a sitting position, exercising his jaw from side to side. The lower half of his face was shiny and his giant schlong was actually resting on his crossed legs.

After a few minutes rest and some nervous giggling, Cheri seemed drowsy. I broke out the mineral oil (smooth as baby oil but doesn't smell like diaper ass) and squirted a fair amount onto my hands. I began rubbing my palms together, Miyagi style, to warm the oil. Jim and Nelson caught on quickly (naked woman + bed + warm oil = 4, right?) and immediately doused their hands with oil as well. The three of us, together, gave Cheri the most complete full-body rub in history. There was nothing we didn't touch and nowhere we didn't go. Cheri was in heaven. There were a couple of times I thought she was cumming again, but it was nothing compared to that outrageous ass-gasm she had earlier. Most of the time, she looked like she was asleep, and having a wet dream.

It was Jim, this time, who broke the silence. Apparently, he had a score to settle with little Cheri. After we'd rolled Cheri onto her back and rubbed her belly, chest and arms, Jim spread her legs apart quite far. Nelson and I each took a leg and began to rub it, inside and out, from top to toe and back. Jim, meanwhile, was softly caressing her torso, from her neck down across her breasts, over her belly and around her pussy, only to return to the top and do it again. Cheri's breathing had slowed to below normal. We could tell she was very relaxed. That's when Jim lowered his head and gently took her still-hooded clit into his mouth. Cheri did not jump, but inhaled slowly and very sensually. Her back arched up and her hands clutched Nelson's and my shoulders. This was so hot, I could feel myself leaking pre-cum as I watched. Jim lowered himself to the bed and continued to softly stroke Cheri's lips and clit with only the tip of his tongue, careful not to allow any other part of him to touch her. Soon, Cheri was breathing at exactly the speed of Jim's strokes. Nelson and I just lay on either side of her, rubbing her breasts, belly, and hips. We tried to keep a rhythm with Jim, though it wasn't easy.

I leaned over and gently kissed Cheri on the lips. She closed her lips around mine and held on, tightly, until I finally pulled away to speak. "Happy birthday Honey. I love you," I said. Cheri half-moaned and half-whispered "I love you too, Baby. This is the best present ever. I'm so glad I married you." At that moment, all fears were forgotten. I knew Cheri was mine forever, no matter what extracurricular activities we got involved with. Life was good.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Cheri's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds