• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • (Take) a Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 01

(Take) a Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 01

123

I'd been married to Connie for nearly 10 years when this story began. I was 44 and she was 32. We had a beautiful daughter who was 4 year old . Connie's as gorgeous and sexy today as the first time I saw her in the perfume department of a large chemist in the City Centre 12 years ago.

She has fantastic thick shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and looks a bit like the actress Nicola Stephenson; especially her cheeky smile and freckles. If we won the lottery she'd like bigger boobs but I like them just the way they are -- 34b.....nice and bouncy and still firm enough for her to go topless on the beach (which really turns me on). I still play indoor football once a week and go to the gym two or three times; so I'm still quite trim for a guy my age.

It had become difficult to keep things fresh and exciting especially with Connie juggling a full-time job and being a wife and mother; plus our daughter is a bit of a handful. My job now takes me away from home 1 or 2 nights a week and I'm rarely home before 7.30 on the other nights; all of which leaves both of knackered most nights; but we still try our best to keep the spark alive.

We were at the dreaded stage that married couples fear most-- each week night was the same. When I was at home we would have a family meal; bath our daughter, put her to bed, make a coffee then sit on the sofa staring at the idiot-box in the corner while I massaged my wife's feet then bed by 11pm without the merest hint of sex.

On Fridays I'd sometimes go to the local pub and Connie would be in bed when I arrived home; drunk. On Saturdays we would go out with friends for a meal and drinks then after 5 minutes each in the bathroom we would have sex. Now -- don't get me wrong; it was always good sex. Think about it; my wife is young and gorgeous but.....but.....it was pretty much the same most weeks. I knew exactly which buttons to press and in which order to make her have a satisfying orgasm and I did.....every bloody Saturday night between 11.30 and 12 midnight!

In the previous couple of years I'd had a few opportunities for extra-marital naughtiness and had weakened twice -- once at a European Sales Conference in Bonn with a Swiss woman and another time in London with a colleague that was recently divorced. Neither was as spectacular as I'd hoped but great fun none the less!

I was pretty sure Connie had been faithful until she was invited to a 'schoolgirl' themed Hen night to Manchester with her younger sister, Marie and about 20 of their friends to celebrate a 21st birthday. When she returned home on the Sunday evening she was a bit sheepish and quiet; which was unusual. Later in bed after a lot of coaxing she told me that due to her outfit she had received an awful lot of male attention on the Saturday night and had absolutely loved it. I got her to wank me as she eventually admitted to dancing with a couple of guys in a club then eventually confessed in a whisper that they had both put their hands up her skirt to play with her suspenders and had tried to get inside her knickers but she'd resisted. Then she giggled when she realised that my cock was getting harder and harder. With a new found confidence she then told me that she had even let one of them play with her tits as they snogged; which made me cum all over her hand. I always felt that there might be more to the story but didn't 'push it'.....but when I was alone in a hotel later in the week; I had a few wanks thinking about what she might have got up to.

After football the following Sunday morning one of the younger lads; who didn't know my wife; showed us some photos of his girlfriend in a schoolgirl uniform on his mobile phone then regaled the bar with some of the tales she'd told him about a recent trip to Manchester. She'd told him that 6 or 7 of the women had got fucked including two married women who had gone back to a hotel with some rugby players from Wales and had got fucked six ways sideways! My cock instantly stiffened at the thought of Connie being one of them!

The thought of my wife going with another guy or more than one guy drove me insane with lust for the next few days. Without ever telling her why; I became almost insatiable; which made Connie feel very desirable and therefore more accommodating to my sexual needs. A 'win-win' situation for both of us.

On the Thursday night I was checking out my Facebook site for the first time in weeks when I spotted that one of her friends had posted some pictures from the Hen Night. No wonder she'd received lots of attention! Connie's shirt was unbuttoned so that her tits were nearly falling out of her pink Wonderbra and her skirt was so short you could see her stocking tops and suspenders without her even bending over! In one picture she had one guy sticking his tongue in her ear while she smothered his friends' face with her tits! Her friends were just as lecherous in the other dozen or so pictures of them showing their arses and one of her friends sucking on a life like dildo! It certainly looked like they had had a really good time and the picture of Connie and the two guys really intrigued me....plus it helped me have another wank; fantacising about my darling wife with two horny rugby players!

In bed the following night Connie nearly choked when I mentioned (as casually as possible) that I'd seen the Facebook pictures.

"You look like you had fun." I grinned as she blushed like a beetroot.

"I can explain." She stammered as she squirmed and quickly turned away from me. "I thought that you'd told me about everything that happened on Sunday night." I chuckled as I began stroking her nipple through her nightie.

"I did." Connie whispered as her nipple became erect.

"Are you sure?" I continued as my cock nudged against her buttocks. "There was a picture of you with.....two guys....and.....some of the comments under it were....well.....someone asked if their bedroom was bigger than yours."

I began softly kissing her neck and rubbing my erection against her soft arse but Connie was now stiff with fear.

"I'd love to know how you would know if their bedroom was bigger than yours sweetheart." By now I'd lifted her nightdress up and was alternating stroking her tits with running my fingers through her hairy bush.

My wife slowly turned over until she was lying on her back. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Something else happened....didn't it?" I asked as I kissed away the tears then gently placed her hand on my rock hard cock. "I've already had a couple of wanks thinking about them putting their hands up your skirt and you letting one of them play with your tits." I then kissed and licked her nipples. "Tell me everything babe....please."

Connie's hand gently stroked my shaft making me shiver with excitement.

"Are you sure?" She whispered as she sniffed back another tear.

"Oh yes!" I chuckled as I flicked my tongue across her nipples and gently teased her legs apart.

"As soon as we left the hotel in the afternoon guys were whistling and shouting at us." Connie's voice was barely audible but her fingers kept running along the blue veins on my dick.

"Every where we went guys were hitting on us and buying us drinks." She finally looked me in the eye as if asking if she should go on. "Even when I was a teenager I never got attention like that....it was....intoxicating!" Connie chuckled at using a 'big word'.

"Mmmmmm." I purred as my fingers stroked and tugged her bushy pubes. "I'm not surprised...you looked dead fucking sexy!"

"It was in the second or third bar that we....you know....relaxed....and let ourselves go." She was now resting on her side and had slightly opened her legs for me. "We were in the toilets when Marie hiked her skirt up and said something about 'Lets take a walk on the wild side!'"

I nodded as I peeled her pussy lips apart and ran my finger down her sticky slit.

"I thought 'why not for one night'....and hiked my skirt up too then loosened a couple of extra buttons on my shirt too." Her chest was becoming flushed now and her pussy even wetter. "I was drunk and...it was just meant to be....a laugh.....I didn't expect anything to....'happen'....you believe me don't you?"

"Of course." I lied and gently slid a finger into her love pot as her fingers wrapped around my dick and started sliding slowly up and down.

"Guys were all over us." My once shy wife grinned. "They were nearly fighting to buy us drinks and one of them was rubbing up against me.....you know....pretending to shag me from behind!"

I automatically raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"And I leaned forward and pressed back against him....pretending to......have an orgasm....you know like in 'When Harry met Sally'!"

Connie was a flirt ....but...... not like that normally.

"Everyone cheered.....it was the most amazing night of my life." Her face had lit up now and she had her left leg curled and raised for me to continue fingering her.

"Then we moved onto another club-bar that had music playing and some of the guys had followed us and wanted to dance." She was in full flow now and obviously getting as turned on as I was with her confession. "When I danced I made sure my skirt lifted up and my....tits....jiggled." We both chuckled because that's my favourite 'game'....when she shakes or jiggles her tits. "Lyle loved it when I did that."

"Lyle?" I quizzed her.

"The two guys in the picture.....Lyle and Scott...from Scotland. They were on a Rugby club trip." Connie's eyes glazed over slightly at the memory.

"Nice guys? How old are they?" I innocently asked.

"Verrrryyy nice." Connie purred then giggled, "Lyle was 20 and Scott 22....I asked!"

"Then what happened?" I inquired as my balls began aching.

"It was on the dance floor that Lyle began playing with my suspenders and stockings. I think he was showing off to his friends....lifting my skirt up and stuff....but...." Connie hunched her shoulders and gave me her 'naughty girl' smile as she squeezed my cock very tight, "I didn't give a shit and let him."

"Then Scott barged in and wanted the next dance. He was very tall....even bigger than you ....he did the same....his hands were straight up my skirt......squeezing my arse.....even spanking it a little bit....telling me how naughty I was and how naughty schoolgirls should get spanked for showing their knickers on the dance-floor. I tried to shock him by saying something about 'was he man enough to spank me'. He lifted my skirt and gave me three hard slaps on the arse in front of everyone!"

"What did you do then?" I asked incredulously as I stuffed her twat with a second finger.

"I put my arms around his neck and kissed him." Connie giggled again. "Then he put his hand up the front of my skirt as we slow danced and......"

"AND?????" I gasped as I felt my balls tighten.

"He tried to finger me! A great big farmers finger; but I kept moving -- twisting away and stuff so he couldn't get it in....but it felt...you know....well you wouldn't...but.....so very naughty."

"In fffffront of everybody?" I stammered.

"Well.....it was dark....but......Marie was watching us." Connie was grinding onto my fingers now and thankfully her strokes had slowed down on my dick.

"Then what happened?" I garbled as I started thinking about Hilary Clinton in my attempt to stop cumming too soon.

I finally pushed him away and went back to the bar." Connie's chest was now heaving and her nipples were like diamonds.

"Then what?" I repeated......Hilary was now starting to look very sexy!

"He followed and bought me a cocktail....then told me he wanted to take me back to his hotel."

"And?" My balls were vibrating now at the thought of my wife going back to a hotel room with a handsome young stud.

Connie shrugged her shoulders and curled her lip. "I couldn't....really.....I wanted to.....but....I couldn't." Her eyes misted over again as she re-lived the moment she turned the young stud down. "I really really wanted to....."

"Oooohhh...uuuggghhh." My spunk poured out all over my wifes hand.

"Hehehehehe....you're terrible!" Connie giggled as she looked at the warm jism and began rubbing it back into my shaft. "What would you have said if I had gone back to his hotel?" She turned her head away to avoid eye contact and whispered.

"I think...." I considered my next words very carefully, "it would have really turned me on."

"Really?" Connie looked me straight in the eye for confirmation.

"I think so......yes." I croaked back at her as she cranked my cock back to stiffness.

"Maybe next time then." She smiled a wicked smile.

I still wasn't 100% convinced that she hadn't gone back to the hotel like Greg had told us after the football match.

"Did anyone actually..... stray?" I asked as my fingers curled deep inside her soaking twat.

"Apparently a couple of girls from Accounts did go back with some of Lyle and Scott's mates and had a bit of an orgy!" Connie giggled and sounded a little bit jealous.

"Oh." Was all I could think of to say.

Connie looked down at her spunk smeared hand and winked then twisted until she could open her knickers drawer. With her dry hand . After a quick fumble at the back she produced her 9 inch dildo and waved it in front of my face.

A second later we were in a 69, Connie curled in a ball sucking my cock while I lapped at her dripping cunt juice and fucked her with the sex toy.

My head was spinning as I lapped at her honey pot. She hadn't been this wet for years....I was in Heaven and so was Connie as I licked and sucked on her clit and labia as I stroked and tugged her soft curly pubes. Connie really was a good cocksucker! Her tongue and lips alternated between feeling like silk and velvet to becoming a Dyson vacuum cleaner! Her fingers were all over my balls and shaft too.

"Use the toy." My wife panted as her tongue flicked across my aching cock. I tried to force it in but it was difficult with the best cocksucker in England deep throating my dick!

"Get on your knees!" I grunted with frustration.

Still with my cock in her mouth; Connie was on her knees in seconds. Her eyes flickered when I pressed the life like knob against her slippery slit.

"Is this what you want?" I teased as it slid in with ease, "a big fucking cock up your twat while you're sucking a cock?" Talking dirty in bed really turned her on....I guess she's a bit submissive; but this was going to be a little bit different....I intended pushing the boundaries.

"Is it?" I asked again as I began fucking her with the plastic cock, "you love getting fucked at both ends; don't you?"

She squeezed my shaft and nodded; without making eye contact.

Soon my left hand was pumping the toy in and out of her pussy as her sucking went up another level.

"Oohh...that's good.....you're a real dirty cocksucker...aren't you?" I would never dream of talking to her like this in real life but 'bedroom talk' gave us both a buzz and the right words at the right time never failed to bring her to orgasm if I was fingering her or she was riding me.

The toy was gliding in and out very very easily now (too easily?) as I continued my speech.

"Ooohh baby...imagine what it must be like getting fucked like this with two big real cocks....one in your mouth and.....one up your...." I waited a few seconds. Normally I'd say pussy or fanny or slot but tonight I was going to use the C word and see what her reaction was.

"Yes.....(gasp)....you sucking my cock and....and...somebody else fucking your.....sopping...cunt.....with his big cock!" There. I'd said it. There was a dramatic silence for nearly two seconds as I waited for her response.

"Mmmmmm." Connie purred as she turned her head to face me and her fingers rubbed my shaft even faster while her tongue curled around my tingling knobhead.

"Oh fuck!" She wasn't upset or angry.....my wife had actually purred and I swear she got even wetter as she sucked my cock even harder!

I carried on like this for 5 minutes or so......talking about all of the young guys in our pub wanting to fuck her......taking it in turns to fuck her and ram their cocks down her throat......maybe even two strangers picking her up in a nightclub and fucking her cunt inside out! hahaha!

She was now moving her hips in time with my dildo fucking and had let my cock slip out of her mouth so she could rub it across her face and tits....just the way I like.

"Faster." She panted. My wrist was soon a blur and with a well practiced flick of my thumb I finally switched the toy on.

"Oh SHIT! Yes!" Connie gasped. We both knew it wouldn't be long now.

"Get my fucking cock back in your fucking mouth." I grunted as I desperately tried to tighten my balls and not cum too soon. I wanted this to last forever..

"That's the way.... you dirty fucking cocksucker ...fill your mouth with it while some stranger fucks your cunt!"

"Ugh....ugh!" Connie grunted as her fingers rubbed her clit while I pounded her cunt with 9 inches of vibrating plastic and began moving my hips so I could fuck her mouth.

"Open your fucking throat!" I was now nearly in a frenzy as I fucked her mouth, "I'm going to fill your fucking mouth with hot spunk.....while...."

Connie was trembling now as her fingers rubbed her clit to orgasm and the dildo was disappearing inside her belly.

"Ooh....oh....ugh....ugh.....FUCK...FUCK....FUCK ....YES!" I yelped as I emptied a cup full of hot seed down my wifes' throat at exactly the same time as she squealed and cried out with a loud orgasm of her own.

I pulled the toy out with a sloppy plop, switched it off then dropped it on the floor before facing my beautiful sweating wife.

"WOW." I whispered as I tried to inflate my lungs. "WOW.....how good was that?"

"One of the best ever." Connie whispered back as she clung to me like a limpet.

It was basically now or never for me.

"Didn't you mind when I......" I stumbled over the words, "when I...used the C word and...and talked about.....other guys fucking you?"

Still with her eyes closed Connie smiled and kissed my chest. "No....not really....it...it..." her voice was barely audible, "turned me on a bit."

"A bit?" "A lot.... then." She quietly whispered and pressed her warm tits against my chest.

After a few minutes of basking in the afterglow of our love Connie whispered.

"Where you serious...you know...when.....I told you about....in the club....and....those guys....and....if I'd.....you know....actually....... you know?"

"Yes." I instantly replied. "Really?" Connie whispered and kissed my neck.

"Why?" I whispered as my heart began thumping again. "Is there something that you want to tell me?"

There was a deafening silence for a few seconds then Connie huskily told me; "No...just.....the thought of....you know.....two guys...actually....you know......it...it....really turns me on."

"Fucking hell!" I gasped. "Me too."

We looked into each others twinkling eyes.....my fantasy might actually be about to come true.

"With me?" I asked virtually silently for fear of getting the wrong answer.

"I guess so." Connie looked disappointed at my question.

I quickly interjected, "Or have you got someone else in mind?"

A thin smile parted her luscious lips. "Oh! You think....the guys from the Club?" Then she giggled. "No no no.....after coming so close....with them....I just....would...love to...you know...try it....once."

"Do you want me to.....arrange something?" I panted as I could hardly breathe with excitement.

Connie nodded. "But nobody that we know."

It took ages to get to sleep as I planned and unplanned who to ask and what we could do and where.

Over the next couple of days I asked over and over again if she was happy doing this and after plenty of assurances and a small set of rules I set about my task.

She'd set me a helluva challenge....a threesome with someone that we didn't know; possibly including me but possibly not but I definitely had to be in the vicinity!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • (Take) a Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds