• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Magician's Assistant Ch. 03

Magician's Assistant Ch. 03

Alice felt safe once the door was shut on the short scurry from the car to her home. It would have been terribly embarrassing if the neighbours saw her wearing the short see through dress. It wouldn't have been fatal but just the thought of how they would gossip about her would have been hard to endure.

With Daren she felt comforted even though she had just met him. For a fleeting moment she wondered why he had followed in his car but filed the question away, for the moment content to trust her instinct about him. He was a caring individual, which seemed out of keeping with his working in a sex store, or at least, with the image of such a place being sleazy for devious people.

"Thank you again Daren. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't turned up. I just couldn't have walked the two blocks dressed like this. You are my knight in shining armour." Alice gushed feeling pleased and stupid at getting herself into such a predicament.

"That's OK. I was worried about you when you left the store. I must admit I'm curious about what you told me. I can hardly believe you have to obey someone like that, to wear that dress home. Yet, there is something going on here. You have a nice home in a good neighbourhood, and you're obviously well off. What's the story?"

"Would you like tea or a coffee? OK. I'll tell you while making the tea. It would do me good to tell someone." Alice smiled for the first time since meting him.

In the kitchen she explained how it had all started, so innocently at first, until it got out of control. "I hadn't realised how overpowering the hypnosis had become, I guess it was because I was trying so hard to make it work. I'll be honest with you, I did want to be his, I mean, to let it all happen, at first. Now when I do things I don't know whether it's what I want or what he wants. It's all so confusing."

Back in the lounge Alice was about to sit when Daren grabbed hold of her arm. "Be careful. Your still wearing that butt plug."

"Oh! I forgot. I'm still wearing this silly dress too. He ordered me to wear it till he gets here this evening. What if someone calls, I dare not answer the door in this thing."

"Perhaps that's his intention. My advice, if you want it, is to put a stop to this before it goes too far. What about friends or family, isn't there anyone you can talk to, someone that can help?" Daren asked.

"No. No one. Thanks for listening that helped. You had better leave I need to prepare for this evening. I'll be OK. I'll see his brother Robert, the one who hypnotised me in the first place and see if he can clear it out of my head. I'll be able to sort it out with James then. Tonight, promise." She emphasised the words on seeing the look of scepticism on Daren's face. "I promise. Tomorrow I'll phone you to let you know how I got on."

Alice waved goodbye feeling a renewed determination to sort out the squalid game they had been playing. Their chat had put things into perspective and he was right she would have to do something before he started involving others in their private games.

'Game?' It wasn't a game, but what else could she call it. Before the feeling faded she picked up the phone to speak to her neighbour. "Hi Alice!" Ronda chirped. "Robert is away on a training course and won't be back until the end of the week. Ok! Hone. I'll get him to give you a call." This news dampened her spirits and resolve. So she would have to brave it out this evening without help after all.

***

James arrived on time, as usual, eager to see his plaything. As usual she was swept up in his youthful exuberance forgetting the serious talk she had meant to have with him.

Standing by the dining table while he hurriedly gulped down the meal should have given her the opportunity to say something in her defence. The sensuous feeling of his hand upon her thighs was so deliciously naughty and distracting the moment for words vanished. It seemed such a devilishly mischievous thing to be serving this young man in her own dining room while he blatantly teased her.

"I see you carried out my instructions today. Bend forward, let me see your new toy."

As ordered she bent over the table to show him the butt plug surprised at how used to it and how ordinary it felt to show him. The thought that it had been purchased, this instrument of corruption, with her own money for his enjoyment struck her as another sign of a decent into depravity. Bending over to show him propounded the feeling of addiction to this corruption of her morals. She had lost the will to resist and what was more worrying was the idea that she was losing the resolve to even care about resisting.

"You can clear away when I've gone. Right now I want you upstairs."

With a light heart of expectation she scampered up to the bedroom to wait on hands and knees ready for her master. Watching him hurriedly throw off his clothes, trembling with anticipation, Alice wondered what was to be this evening's delightful adventure. It no longer mattered what he demanded, she was willing to submit for the carnal pleasure of it.

On hands and knees she felt the butt plug being manoeuvred until with a slight resistance it popped out.

"I see you've managed to work up to a large one during the day. Tomorrow you can keep at it, until the largest fits." James ordered.

On his knees behind her she felt his penis upright between her cheeks. Raising her bottom to him she sought its head inexpertly attempting to capture it.

"That's enough. I'm too dry. You'll have to lick it." He told her matter-of-factly as though it were a stamp to be licked.

He was rigid yet lacking the usual enthusiasm, ready to take her as a matter of course, as a matter of routine. Afraid he was becoming bored with their game she lavishly licked and sucked him not caring if he shot into her face and wouldn't receive what she wanted, where she needed it. Too anxious of losing his interest, of some unrealised danger of punishment, she enthusiastically sucked him into her mouth. Swallowing his cock to the balls she managed what had become, over the last two weeks, an expert technique.

"Stop that slut. My, you have become an eager cocksucker. Mrs Periman the prim and proper lady next door just can't wait to get on the end of my dick. Well not tonight Josephine, tonight you're taking it up your arse. As you're so eager you can do all the work."

Lying back on the king size bed he manoeuvred himself into a comfortable position. "You look like a panting bitch on heat woman. Put your tongue back in I have no use for that, for the moment." When he waggled his finger at her she climbed on top facing him. "Find the right hole bitch. That's it, down nice and easy."

She sat on his cock feeling it rise up her anus until her weight buried it deep. The purpose of the butt plugs was now very evident from its ease of progress.

"That's good but your still too tight. Your busting my balls, try another hole."

Without thinking she moved back then bent forward to lick him clean achieving a sigh of pleasure from his lips. Manoeuvring over him once more she settled down driving the precious object deep into her vagina. At last it was where she wanted it. Watching him as a guide to the best rhythm she held him tight with a steady long stroke basking in the look of desire writ large across his face.

Judging the moment to perfection she thrust powerfully eliciting animal like grunts with every breath from his wide-open mouth. It was time to let go to complete her pleasure too. Throwing back her head she rode him hard with breasts bouncing and mouth wide gasping for breath. At that moment she felt him spurt deep into her belly bringing on a deep and satisfying orgasm shaking her body with tiny tremors.

Lost in a world of contentment Alice nestled in his arms wanting the moment to last forever. The coarse words were forgotten as once more she bathed in the afterglow of a colossal orgasm. She imagined herself a frail thing protected by her man. Master, owner of her body, whatever he was didn't matter she was his to do with as he pleased.

"Go and freshen up. You can show me those other outfits you got today."

Alice scampered to the bathroom excited at the prospect of showing herself off to him, wanting to get back to him instantly. It was unusual for a man to take an interest in a woman's clothing but of course what had been purchased was designed to show off her body for his enjoyment.

She felt a light slap on the rump as he unexpectedly climbed into the shower with her. Feeling his hands soaping her still erect nipples was a delightful surprise. His hands gently lathered her entire body slipping everywhere. Having learnt about her body from weeks of practise the sensations coursing through her ravaged body were all consuming until consciousness was a mass of tingling nerves replacing rational thought.

Wrapping her in a huge fluffy towel he pampered her with careful strokes until dry. He carried her back to the bedroom to lay her lightly upon the bed where she floated in a cloud of sensuousness.

The moments passed with him staring at her with a look of amusement, this too a source of joy. Remembering the order to try on the clothes she rolled off the bed onto the floor and with some effort managed to clamber into the walk in wardrobe.

Emerging with a flourish Alice twirled the flared dress for it to climb her thighs to reveal black stockings held tight by suspenders. Together with high heels the effect lengthened her legs at the same time making the hem seem more risqué. It was no good pulling at it as her breasts would over flow the low cut top. With her breasts pushed into a deep cleavage the image of a naughty French Maid was perfect.

The glint in his eye was all the encouragement needed. She turned back to the wardrobe and bent straight legged for the duster revealing a pair of black silk panties. Her reward was to see the glint turn to a sparkle. Teasing imaginary cobwebs from high places she pranced around showing a hint of black silk panties and bending to flick at fantasy dust to reveal her pert bottom framed by the suspenders.

When she lifted a leg before his nose to straighten the stocking seams he interrupted the naughty show. "I can't stand much more without grabbing you. That outfit will be perfect for tomorrow. Just remember your mine. You want to do as I say. You want to make me happy. You need to make me happy. Whatever I want you to do you will obey with pleasure. You will want to do it for me. Now try the others." He ordered, the words impulsively streaming from his mouth. All this was said just as she was devoting herself to him, performing for him, at her most vulnerable moment with the result it effectively entered deeply into her mind.

***

After he left she drifted around the kitchen in a mist of contentment befuddling her mind. With the chores done all that was needed was to retire to bed for a well-earned rest. Before getting into bed she lavished lubricant into the brown puckered hole then fitted the next larger butt plug. A little giggle escaped her lips on thinking this had become another of his pleasure holes. "I'm his pleasure doll she murmured before drifting off to sleep. "Shape to his requirements, for his pleasure."

***

Next morning the promise to Daren was remembered only the significance of it had been lost. Yesterday she had misgivings about giving in to James with the prospect of his demands going too far, as if they hadn't already. This morning such worries had evaporated. She wanted to please James in all things and would try hard to keep him happy. There remained some small nagging feeling that something was wrong when she thought of a promise to Daren but couldn't make sense of it.

Shaking her head in amusement at such silly worries she decided not to dwell on it, as James would take care of things. Scampering off to the kitchen she opened a cookbook for a recipe to check the ingredients were at hand. It was important to prepare everything for this evening's guests. Remembering how James had liked it she was tempted to wear the maid's outfit while working in the kitchen but couldn't take the chance of spilling something on it. It would be needed this evening while serving his guests.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Magician's Assistant Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds