• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dennis and My Wife

Dennis and My Wife

This story contains some bi male content as well so if that's not your thing, you may want to pass.

*

A few years ago my wife worked as a marketing analyst for a firm in Denver. We were living in Fort Collins at the time so she was commuting every day. It was a good job and she made good bucks so the sacrifice was worth it. Her schedule was a bit erratic from time to time as different projects demanded she be available when needed. It was during these long hours that a co-worker asked her to go out to dinner with him. He was also married and had to work the strange hours and since it was just a bite to eat after work before going home, she thought nothing of it.

Now and then they would go out to lunch after that and started to enjoy each others company. I met Dennis shortly after the first time they went out for dinner and he seemed like a good guy. A bit intense but cool. He and I hit it off and he told me he really liked Pam and that she was a lot of fun at work. After that, he and I got together from time to time when I made it down to Denver. We never mentioned this to Pam and it was a way for me to know how she was doing or if she was ever having a bad day. One evening, Dennis and I went out and had a few beers and I guess our tongues got a little loose. He let slip that he thought she was sexy and that if she wasn't married, he'd try to take their relationship further. I let slip for him not to let that stop him. It was an awkward few minutes after that when we both realized what we'd said.

He finally continued, asking me if I was serious. I thought about it for a while and finally figured what the hell, and told him it wouldn't bother me. After talking more, we revealed some of our secrets and fantasies like we'd known each other for years. The way we were talking about Pam, it seemed more like we were talking about some other woman he'd met at work, rather than my wife. I asked him what it was that turned him on about Pam. I'd been married to her for over 20 years and knew she was, like me, just an average conservative person. He told me there was something about her that made him think there was a wild woman hidden under her ultra conservative demeanor. All it needed was to be brought out into the open. That was surprising to me.

I finally told him it would turn me on if he ever succeeded. All I wanted was for him to tell me about it. With that, the seed was sewn and Dennis proceeded to work on Pam. Now and then he would send me little updates on what they talked about, how she was warming up to him etc, etc. At first Pam didn't say anything to me about his subtle advances. Then one night after they'd gone out to dinner, he asked her if she'd ever had an affair. She admitted that she had had a one night fling when I was out of town for a couple months on business. It seems she'd gotten really toasted at a party she went to and ended up sleeping with a friend of ours. This had been 13 years earlier. Although curious who it was, I was surprised that I wasn't jealous or angry about it. In fact, I found myself getting aroused over the whole thing. Dennis and I decided that we'd keep any contact between us to a minimum for a while. At least, the contact Pam was aware of.

Finally one night, Pam and I were lying in bed and she mentioned to me that she thought Dennis was interested in her. I asked her in what way and it was tough to get it out of her. She finally admitted that she thought Dennis was trying to get her into bed. This was very touchy and I was very careful with my words. I asked her what she thought of it and she immediately replied that she only needed me. She was flattered, I could tell, but the brakes were definitely on. I decided that the best way to proceed was slowly. I emailed Dennis and told him what was going on and he replied that he must be getting to her in some way if she told me about it. She had never said she didn't want to sleep with him. Se also had never told Dennis she wasn't interested. All she did was to remind him that she was married. As Dennis took his time with Pam over the months, she and I discussed his persistence and her growing curiosity.

One night while having sex, I told her to fantasize that it was Dennis she was having sex with. She got a little pissed at me over that but I knew that at least the seed had been sewn. As time went on, we would role play now and then as part of a "fantasy". Sometimes I would have her tell me when we fucked, "Fuck me harder Dennis." At first she didn't like this but after a while, she got into it a little bit.

It was about three months later that she started coming home from work and wanted to fuck more often. On a couple occasions she took me right in my office in the house as soon as she got home. During those times, she was so horny I could barely keep up. On two occasions when I came too soon, she crawled up and straddled my face afterwards and rode my tongue to orgasm. She just couldn't seem to get enough.

She had also been friendlier towards Dennis lately and although they hadn't fucked or fooled around any, I knew she was fantasizing about it. Dennis on the other hand was going nuts. He called me one day after work and asked me to come over to his house. His wife was away visiting her sister and had been gone three weeks back east. When I got there, he offered me a beer and told me how bad things were. Pam seemed to be central to his fantasies lately and he had no sexual outlet. He said he needed to fuck her so bad it hurt.

Five or six beers later hadn't calmed his problem and he invited me to watch some porn of him and his wife on their big screen TV. We sat on the couch as he threw on a video tape and I watched as his wife was soon sucking and fucking him. It was pretty hot and soon I found myself with a hard on. Dennis was a little wasted as well and before I knew it, he had his cock out stroking himself as he watched the video. I didn't help things as I commented on how hot the video was and for him to imagine that it was Pam up there on screen with him.

After a while, out of the blue, he asked me if I'd ever sucked a cock. That kind of threw me and I told him no but that as a kid, I'd jacked off with another kid a couple times. He admitted that he'd never done it either and had no desire to do it to another guy but that when he was younger he'd been sucked off in an adult bookstore once. I could tell he was struggling with something when he finally just came out and asked if I'd suck on his cock for a little while. He said he just really needed it right now. I was a bit shocked at the idea and had to tell him I wasn't into that.

After watching him shoot all over his wife's face in the video, he went on about how bad he needed a blow job as he continued to stroke his cock. It was interesting watching him since I hadn't seen another guy jack off since I was a kid. It was so much different than my uncircumcised cock. I was watching his cock and could see it twitch now and then when he started to get close. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular and there was no warning when he started to shoot. I was about three feet away from him and watched as his cum was shooting everywhere. Some of it even landed on me. Looking back, I think he did that on purpose. Afterwards, I had to go clean the few drops off my arm and pants.

Not long after he came, I found myself on my way home, still horny and a little amazed that I had just watched another guy get off and that secretly, it had turned me on some. I guess part of it was in knowing that it was a cock that might someday be buried in Pam's pussy. When I arrived home, Pam was already in bed sleeping. I woke her up and we ended up having a quickie. Visualizing that Dennis was shooting his load inside her, made me shoot inside her almost instantly.

Things continued between Pam and Dennis the way they were until the night of a section party from work. Pam invited me to go along and we were soon dancing and having a great time. Pam and I had role played enough that she knew I wanted her to fuck Dennis. She finally agreed to go for it but just didn't want me to be in the room with them. She started drinking margaritas and was soon on her way to being plastered. She was trying to get up the nerve to go through with it and was waiting till the other guests left and went home. I thought one idiot would never leave. About midnight, just the three of us were left and I made the decision to get us a motel room since we couldn't drive all the way home. Pam was still not sure if she could go through with it. Dennis followed us to the hotel to make sure we made it safely, and Pam was pretty trashed and lying down in the back seat while I went in to get the room for just the two of us. Before I went in, she told me she couldn't go through with it. When I came out a while later, I saw that Dennis was sitting in our car in the front seat turned around to the back seat.

Our car was parked in the motel parking lot near the back of the lot since that was the only spot I could find. Dennis's van was a few spaces away. As I got nearer, I slowly approached from the side and back of the car so I wouldn't be seen. Pam was lying in the back seat and Dennis had her shirt and bra up playing with her nipples. Pam had very nice nipples and I could just make out Dennis tweaking them. I walked into the shadows a bit and watched as Dennis's hand made it's way down to her pussy. There was a little resistance at first but that soon subsided and I watched as Pam raised her hips up to meet Dennis's hand on her pussy. I watched as he unbuttoned her pants and slid down her zipper. Although I couldn't see, I knew he had a finger inside her wet pussy. She was responding to his caresses with uninhibited lust.

Knowing I couldn't just stand out there in the parking lot, I finally approached and got in the car. When Dennis saw me approach, he zipped Pam up and pulled her bra and shirt back into place before the interior light came on. He gave me a big smile. I told him I'd go ahead and take Pam up to the room first and then come back down. Pam was coming down a little bit now and was more aware of what was going on. I helped her out of the car and into the hotel. When we finally got to the room, she said she knew how much I wanted this but she just couldn't do it. I wasn't going to force her to do anything so I agreed and told her she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to do. That seemed to relax her. I also told her she could change her mind if she wanted to later though and that I'd tell Dennis to wait for a while and if I didn't come back down soon, he should probably leave. Pam agreed to that and started to undress as I went back downstairs.

Once outside, I noticed Dennis was back in his van waiting. I got in the passengers side and told him Pam said she couldn't do it. I told him I'd try to work on her in the room a bit but there was no telling what would happen. Dennis was really bummed. I could tell how horny he was with all the build up and expectations. He was still hard from playing with Pam just a few minutes before. Dennis told me he was too horny to leave and that he really needed some relief. I knew what he wanted and decided to help him out. After all, he'd gone through so much tonight and I knew I wouldn't like to be left hanging like that.

Dennis unzipped his pants and I leaned over and started sucking him. The end of his cock was already soaked in pre-cum before I even started. I only sucked him for a few minutes until he held my head tight and started shooting his cum into my mouth. I couldn't believe how much there was. It was a lot more than when I watched him get off the time before. I learned later that he hadn't cum in over a week in anticipation of this night. I kept swallowing until he was drained. The taste was a lot sweeter than my own and wasn't all that bad. He never did put his cock away and it still hadn't gone soft. He continued to stroke himself but I told him I needed to get back inside. He said he'd wait for a while just in case Pam changed her mind.

Back in the room, Pam was still really buzzing. She's stripped off her clothes and after we got started, it was like one of those days when she'd come home and attack me. She couldn't get enough. I ate her, licked her ass and fucked her from the top, the bottom and the side. She had a couple orgasms but nothing seemed to quench her lust tonight. Finally I couldn't take any more and shot my load deep inside her and collapsed on the bed. As I lay there, she smiled and had her legs spread, rubbing the top of her pussy while I could see some of my cum starting to leak out. Pam was still horny and after a few minutes, asked me to fuck her again. I told her I couldn't yet and she had to give me some time. Then, I added, that Dennis was probably still waiting down in his van. She hesitated for a minute and then she just nodded her head in a way that told me to go down and get him. She also added that I couldn't come back in until he left though. I agreed and went back out to the parking lot. Dennis was still there but about to leave. We'd been going at it for almost an hour and Dennis figured Pam wasn't going to go through with it.

I gave Dennis the key to the room and told him I'd wait for him in his van. I watched as he made his way across the parking lot and into the hotel. After a while, I started to wonder what was going on up in the room but decided to keep my word and wait till Dennis came back out. It wasn't long before I started to have visuals of Dennis fucking Pam and her cumming on his cock. I pulled my hardening cock out and started to stroke myself while leaning back in the seat. I got close to cumming a couple of times and had to stop so I wouldn't cum.

It was about an hour before Dennis made his way back to the van. He had a big smile on his face and I knew he'd just fucked my wife. When he got into the van he told me how great she felt and all the things they did. Pam had sucked on his cock and they fucked in every position they could think of. He said Pam got off a couple times, once while he was eating her and once while he fucked her. He also mentioned that he came twice in her pussy. He told me to be ready when I went back in because she wasn't showing any sign of being done yet tonight. I waved bye to him as he drove away and started back for the hotel. Images kept flashing through my mind of what had taken place and what I should expect to see once I got into the room. I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I entered.

The only light was what was coming through the sheers on the window from the parking lot but it was enough. Since the room was on the third floor, we hadn't bothered closing the curtains and had just left the lights off. As my eyes adjusted better, I could see the bedspread and pillows on the floor and the sheets all messed up. Lying in the middle of the bed naked, Pam was massaging her pussy with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. Her legs were spread wide and she looked like a wild sensual animal on the bed. It was obvious she hadn't even moved since Dennis left the room.

I quickly got undressed and was in bed with her in a matter of seconds. I was ready to ram my hard cock into her freshly fucked pussy but she stopped me. I started to play with her tits and moved my hand down to feel her soaked pussy. It was swelled and dripping. She told me then that she needed for me to eat her. I told her I just wanted to fuck but she was having none of that. She said Dennis had eaten her when he came in the room and that it made her cum so good. Now she wanted me to do the same. I'd eaten her before after I had cum in her and she didn't see all that much difference right now. She didn't care that she was full of another mans cum. All she knew was that it felt great and she wasn't going to be denied.

I moved my way slowly down to her pussy and could smell the scents of cum mixed with pussy juice. I was going to give a few light licks and move back up to fuck her but I was wrong. When my tongue made contact with her clit, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tightly against her pussy, literally fucking my face with her pussy, grinding in circles against my mouth. The taste and scent were almost overpowering to me. At the same time, she was using her muscles to push out anything and everything that was inside her. I couldn't believe how much cum was inside her considering Dennis had already shot a big load earlier that night. I added a finger inside her to my tongue which was licking and sucking on her clit. Out of nowhere, she started to yell and convulse. For the first time ever, she started to squirt in my mouth. She was beyond being out of control at this point so I just kept licking and sucking away until her massive orgasm subsided. I could tell she was drained and took this opportunity to crawl up and slide my cock inside her slick pussy. It didn't take me long to cum and I'm not sure if it was while I was cumming or right after, but Pam was asleep when I looked at her again.

I covered her with a sheet and soon fell asleep beside her. It was after noon before I woke up. It would have been later if Pam hadn't been straddling my face pushing her pussy down and telling me to eat her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dennis and My Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1280 milliseconds