• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 03

Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 03

(© 2008, all rights reserved)

Note: this story contains descriptions of sexual acts committed by force, i.e., non-consent, rape, and bi-sexuality. If such acts offend the reader, it is suggested that one pass up this story. Furthermore, the author wishes to say that it is a work of fiction whose contents and details do not necessarily reflect his own predilections; and as such, remonstrations decrying such acts are not welcome or invited. In brief, it is written for those who do enjoy such things, and in particular the author's new friend who is a well-regarded Literotrica author. If a reader thinks of himself as "too mentally healthy" or not twisted enough to get off on such "perversions," why is one reading a story which will be catalogued under the "Non-Consent," "Gay," or "Loving Wives" genres in the first place? I know somebody is now going to assert "but 'Loving Wives' can be about the beautiful sexual and romantic relationship between husbands and wives with no third parties!" Yes, the genre does include some stories like that; but frankly, I would assert that those are very few (and boring) -- whereas most are scribed to appeal to "voyeur hubbies" who want to see their wives fucked by other men or perhaps for men who wish to fuck other men's wives, whether they like it or not.

Naturally, it is suggested that the previous chapters be read to be able to follow the plot which resumes and finishes below:

```````````````````````````````````````````

Chapter 3:

Lew crushed Kate's tits and nibbled on her ear lobe as he recuperated from raping the young wife. After a while, he roused himself and pulled out of her violated little pussy. When Lew reluctantly pulled out of Kate, the oozing of globs of white cum dribbling down to her ass cheeks were even more obvious due to her having been shaved. He turned around and looked at Bob whose eyes were cast down in abject defeat. His fantasy had come true and his cock was hard sticking through the slats of the back of the chair to which he was bound, belying his shame. But his mind was in extreme conflict. Just how much did he enjoy seeing his fantasy realized and would he ever get past the pangs of guilt torturing his soul for having allowed this to happen to his darling wife, Kate? His mind was shocked back to the present reality when Lew got back up on the chair and instructed Bob, "Clean me up!" Bob meekly opened his mouth again to accept the now semi-hard and messy cock of his wife's rapist into his mouth -- tasting the remains of cum and the familiar taste of his wife's pussy. Surprisingly, Lew's cock hardened again and Bob realized the ordeal was by no means over yet.

Pulling his cell phone out of his pants' pocket, Lew speed-dialed a number and briefly told the party on the other end of the phone, "they're both ready -- come on over." Both Bob and Kate were stunned as this new reality dawned on them. Not only wasn't it over; but somebody else was on his way to perhaps heap more indignities and suffering on their helpless bodies.

After about 15 minutes, their doorbell rang and Lew chuckled and said, "don't go anywhere kids, I'll be right back." He walked back into the bedroom with another middle-aged man, muscular, tall, and obviously very strong. Lew, mimicking Al Pacino in "Scarface," said, "Guys, say hello to little my friend, Paul." Kate ignored this request; but Bob being aware that he needed to do as he was told, and timidly said, "Hello Paul."

Paul went over to the bed, looked Kate over from head to toe, and turned to Bob while fondling a tit, and said, "Hey guy, you've got a cute little wife here. Paul then walked around behind Bob and ran his hand down Bob's back and then squeezed and spanked his ass, saying, "nice butt Bob" -- laughing. He then kneeled down behind Bob and took his fingertips and grabbed Bob's ass cheeks and roughly pulled them wide open so he could check out what was of greater interest to him, namely the young husband's hole. "Mmmmm," he thought "now here's some primo ass to explore." What Lew had failed to mention in the introduction was the Paul was bi, and fond of saying, "a hot, tight asshole is a hot tight asshole!"

Bob was stunned as he felt this new brute exploring his ass. Up until now, he was upset for his wife -- and the cock sucking was bad enough -- but now he realized with dread that he might have more to worry about than he had presumed. And he didn't have long to wait before he got a better sense of what was going to happen to him as he felt a finger rudely penetrate his own tight hole; and it hurt -- and he bit his lip. Paul's long, fat finger explored the young husband's asshole, tugging the ring outward to open him up a bit before adding a second finger -- causing Bob to yelp this time in pain. Paul, either wanting to have some additional fun or give the kid a break, reached around and grabbed the cock still protruding through the slats -- stroking the shaft and making Bob groan in a different way, albeit conflicted due to the pain in his ass plus embarrassment from being aroused by yet another man in front of his wife. He was grateful she couldn't see his cock from this angle.

While Paul was busy toying with Bob fore and aft, Lew returned to Kate and contemplated the next indignity to heap upon her. He untied her right foot and she was hopeful that he was going to free her. This notion was abruptly dashed when he muscled her foot up to the headboard and refastened her binding with her right arm. When he untied her left foot, she tried to lash out and kick him; but he anticipated her move and brutally yanked her leg back to tie it to the other corner of the headboard. Her knees now pressed into her tits almost hiding them completely -- but her entire crotch was now lewdly on full display to all three men.

Lew now took some more photos of her and ran his hands up and down her body, eventually mirroring the action on the other side of the bedroom by sliding his finger into her pussy for some lube and then moving down to penetrate her virgin asshole. Her eyes bugged wide as the likely fate of her husband and herself crystallized. These two brutes intend to rape their asses! Lew added a second finger and sawed them in and out, pausing to tug on her ring and then putting the index finger of his other hand inside her to pull her ring in opposite directions. Lew then whispered to her, "hey baby, be glad I'm doing this for you -- otherwise it will hurt more than it's likely to otherwise.

Lew then got another idea -- he wanted her mouth and needed to know he could control her and prevent any chance of her screaming for help. He then lay down next to her and whispered again in her ear. "Now Katie baby, if I remove your gag, will you be a good girl and keep quiet? If you make a peep, I'll have to punish you and I guarantee you won't like it. Now are you going to behave or not?" Kate nodded "yes" so Lew ripped the tape off her mouth and pulled out the sock he had put in it -- another good one as he chuckled thinking: he had literally "put a sock in it." Afraid of what might happened to her and/or her husband, Kate stayed quiet as she gasped for air and ran her tongue over he sore lips.

Lew then kneeled next to her head and calmly instructed her to kiss his cock -- holding his breath while waiting to see if she would be cooperating. He could almost read her mind, see the hesitance and finally, the compliance as she pursed her lips and kissed the proffered cock of her rapist. He rubbed the head on her lips and face and then told her what was expected, "open your mouth and suck it baby." And she did. As she did so, he resumed playing with and opening up her asshole.... And it occurred to her that perhaps if she did a really good job, maybe she could make him cum and achieve a reprieve for her virginal ass. But Lew had already cum once in her pussy and his "round 2" stamina was prodigious. When he was satisfied that she was now with the program and his cock was good and ready, he started to pull out of her pretty little mouth. Dreading the consequences for failure, she tried in vain to keep his cock in her mouth -- taking his cum in her mouth would be better than getting fucked in the ass -- anything would be better. But Lew was determined to fuck, or should one say pluck this other cherry from the sundae laid out before him.

Moving into position between her widely spread thighs, Lew peered down at her entire crotch and started rubbing the head of his cock in her pussy, dipping it inside for a few strokes. Kate hoped he would stay there but within moments she felt him withdraw and rub down to her back door. She clenched her ass in fear and misguided thought she could prevent this new invasion; but such was not to be as he once again slotted his fat shroom in her hole and starting to push inward. Grabbing the top of the headboard and bracing himself, Lew pressed forward, flexing his hips until he felt the head pop inside her. Seeing her about to scream, this time in pain not for help, Lew covered her mouth with a free hand and warned her, "Shut the fuck up!" She briefly thought about biting his hand but realized how pointless that would be and perhaps wind up earning more hurt than whatever pain she could inflict on his hand. So staring into each other's eyes, he slowly but surely took possession of her previously unexplored ass, and as the theme music from "Star Trek" played in his head, boldly went where no man had gone before. Her anal cherry gone, she resigned herself to her fate and surrendered to inevitable -- just hoping it would end as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, Bob was momentarily distracted by this second rape of his wife -- but not for long as he felt Paul walk in front of him and climb the chair as Lew had, presenting his cock to Bob's mouth. Bob knew what he had to do and without argument, meekly opened his mouth to this new, somewhat larger invader. Paul held Bob's ears as he face-fucked him. Feeling ready for the bigger prize, he pulled out and walked behind Bob. He then pulled Bob's cheeks wide open and hawked a big glob of spit onto the wrinkled hole and then rubbing it inside. Leaning over the chair back, Paul said, "Now listen Bobby, this will go a lot easier for you if you don't fight it... try to relax and push out like you're taking a shit." It makes no difference to me, because I'm gong to take your ass either way. So it's up to you."

Before Bob could really think about it, he felt the fat head of Paul's cock push at his hole and while he tried to relax, it was difficult -- but then it was all academic because the head popped through Bob's anal ring to take command of his ass and Bob bit his tongue to hold back a scream. Paul signed with satisfaction -- there just wasn't anything quite as good as being the first one to take a straight, married guy's ass. In fact, he considered it a prize of sorts and he did keep track of how many he managed to get. The number wasn't a big one -- more quality than quantity. In fact, there was no dearth of gay or bi bottoms eager to accommodate -- but a str8, married ass, well that was special. As he ploughed Bob's ass, he grabbed his hips and pulled the young husband back impaling him on his hard cock. Paul and Bob looked at the bed where Lew was giving Kate's ass a real workout. Both husband and wife getting their asses fucked royally by strangers.

The two "tops" pounded the married couple without mercy and within moments of each other, their own asses clenched as they spurted their cum into the now transformed asses.

Was it finally over? The wife and husband hoped so. But such was not the case. Paul untied the husband, now weak from getting fucked and led him over to the bed, pushing him down as Lew untied Kate and roughly flipped the limp, moaning, and barely conscious young wife over onto her belly. The couple now lay side by side, their asses facing the ceiling as the Lew and Paul contemplated their victims and took a few more photos. Winking at each other, they switched sides and Lew pulled Bob up into the doggy position while Paul did the same with Kate. Husband and wife turned their heads towards each other and reached out to hold hands as they felt the men behind them grip their hips impaling their assholes on their amazingly still hard cocks. Paul had given a fleeting thought to taking her pussy; but ultimately doing a woman's ass was simply a rarer treat. The married couple moaned, totally surrendered to their fate and destiny as Bob whispered, "I'm sorry" to his wife, knowing that nothing would ever be the same for either of them.

After Lew and Paul shot their loads into the now well-lubed and stretched assholes, they pulled out, "high-fived" and Lew advised the couple they should keep their mouths shut. Only Bob fully appreciated the wisdom of maintaining silence -- the potential ramifications and repercussions of his role in the debacle being severe. Who knows, maybe he could be arrested and prosecuted as an accessory and lose his freedom as well as lose his wife and home.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

Epilogue:

Bob convinced his wife not to call the authorities, telling her it would be too embarrassing for both of them and not undoing the horrible experience they endured. He begged Kate to try to forget all of it -- saying he did not want to see the look on the policemen's faces when having to talk about his sucking and getting ass fucked by two cocks. He even lied through his teeth by suggested that Lew was in a position to hurt his career.

Although she was furious, she understood her husband's shame and anxieties. Their asses were sore for quite a while and their psyches even longer. A few weeks later, they realized that they would never have any possibility of forgetting what happened when Kate missed her period. The test strip she peed on with dread only confirmed what she already knew -- she was now carrying Lew's baby, which she could not bring herself to abort. It had to be Lew's since Paul had only fucked her ass, not her pussy; and she and Bob had not had sex since that night, telling each other they needed time for their raw bodies to heal... but it was really more of the horrible memory for her and guilt for him.

She now waited for her husband to come home to tell him the news that more stretching of her slim body was anticipated and that he would be raising this baby. Naturally, Kate had no idea that Bob was about to find out just how big the price for having his favorite fantasy come true was going to be.

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's additional note: While not the first time my erotica has been published, this is the first work of virtually pure erotic fiction, whereas the other two, which appeared in Penthouse Forum were true. I hope you enjoyed this effort and will vote. Positive, or at least constructive comments are welcome and will probably receive a response! -- SL.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds