• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 02

Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 02

(© 2008, all rights reserved)

Note: this story contains descriptions of sexual acts committed by force, i.e., non-consent, rape, and bi-sexuality. If such acts offend the reader, it is suggested that one pass up this story. Furthermore, the author wishes to say that it is a work of fiction whose contents and details do not necessarily reflect his own predilections; and as such, remonstrations decrying such acts are not welcome or invited. In brief, it is written for those who do enjoy such things, and in particular the author's new friendwho is a well-regarded Literotrica author. If a reader thinks of himself as "too mentally healthy" or not twisted enough to get off on such "perversions," why is one reading a story which will be catalogued under the "Non-Consent," "Gay," or "Loving Wives" genres in the first place? I know somebody is now going to assert "but 'Loving Wives' can be about the beautiful sexual and romantic relationship between husbands and wives with no third parties!" Yes, the genre does include some stories like that; but frankly, I would assert that those are very few (and boring) -- whereas most are scribed to appeal to "voyeur hubbies" who want to see their wives fucked by other men or perhaps for men who wish to fuck other men's wives, whether they like it or not. Naturally, it is suggested that the previous chapter be read to be able to follow the plot which resumes below:

*

Chapter 2:

Lew had seen to it that Kate's glass was refilled more often than Bob's so that she had consumed more of the sedative. Bob had enough to render him helpless but more like a drunk than unconscious. In this fashion, Lew helped her husband out of his chair and slinging Bob's arm over his neck, they made their way to the couple's bedroom, where Lew dumped him into a chair. Returning to the living room, Lew picked up his attaché case and then lifted the petite Kate over his shoulder and returned to the bedroom, dropping Kate on the couple's marital bed. He then pulled a roll of duct tape out of the attaché case and proceeded to strip Bob buck naked, lead him around behind the chair and bound him with his wrists taped to the arms and his legs individually taped securely to the back legs, a good two and half feet of space between. Bob could now see everything going on in the room and do nothing about it. Lew then set about making a prime fantasy of Bob's come true by making quick work of stripping her naked as well. The light top was ripped from the neck down and shredded easily, again exposing her bra. Next, the skirt was yanked off her slim hips and off her legs. The bra had a clasp in the front, which Lew opened without ceremony and pulling the straps off her shoulders, tugged from under her back exposing her small breasts with their rather prominent brown nipples. The sudden exposure to the air-conditioned room made them stand up at attention -- which pleased Lew to see since he felt like they were saluting him. He expected to be saluting her with part of his body very soon. Lew gazed upon her panty-covered crotch -- he could see that Bob hadn't been kidding when he confided that Kate's pubic hair was bushy and tendrils of dark brown curls were peeking out of the leg holes. The mound covered by the prim, plain white panties was somewhat prominent. He did not peruse this for long however as he ripped the panties off her exposing that hairy nest.

All the while, Bob was regaining alertness and tried to get Lew to stop this insanity -- explaining that he never intended for it to go anywhere near this far -- to go beyond delicious fantasy. Lew grabbed the ripped panties and sniffed them, smelling Kate's pungent odor fostered by the warm weather, and then walked over to Bob and pinched his nose. When Bob opened his mouth to breathe, Lew stuffed the damp panties into his mouth and added a piece of duct tape to keep them inside. Bob's eyes widened as he realized that this was now totally out of control and he was witnessing his favorite fantasy devolving into a nightmare!

```````````````````````````````````

Lew then pulled 4 lengths of clothesline attached to cat collars out of his attaché case and quickly tied Kate spread-eagled to their marital bed. When he was satisfied that she was securely bound and at his mercy, he leisurely stripped off his own clothes while calmly and coolly chatting with Bob about Kate's body and how nice it was to see both of them -- in the raw. Come to think of it, "raw" was the perfect descriptor for what he had in mind for them in so many ways. Raw as in "in the raw" or buck-naked. Raw as in raunchy. Raw as in bareback. And finally, raw as in fucked without mercy until a hole was used almost the point of bleeding.

When Lew dropped his black, French-cut briefs, Bob now had his first look at the cock that was going to penetrate his wife's body, which had not known another cock in a very long time. While not monstrous, like some of the cocks in Bob's secret fantasies, it was more than ample at 6 inches, cut and thick with a big fat head and a scrotum containing a hefty set of sperm-filled balls. Bob was conflicted -- feeling thrilled that he might see what he had imagined -- but also horrified at its imminent realization.

Lew now went to his bag and pulled out a digital camera and walked around the bed turning up the lamps on the night tables to illuminate the still unconscious wife. He took several pictures of her from all angles, especially aiming up between her widespread legs. Turning to her husband, Lew said, "Well now we'll have the sort of pics we both wanted -- I'll e-mail you a complete set for jerking off." He also walked behind Bob and took a few pics of the helpless husband and cuckold to be. Thinking it would be fun and make for a better pic, Lew hauled off and landed a ferocious slap to Bob's posterior leaving an angry red handprint which then became captured for posterity (Lew loved plays on words) with his cam. Bob was shocked by the spank and lurched with no place to go. Lew thought to himself, "thank you sir, may I have another?" and complied -- giving Bob another one on the other buttock and snapping more pics.

Returning to the bed, Lew put one of Bob's socks in her mouth and taped it so she couldn't scream or call for help, moments before she regained consciousness and became aware of the horror of discovering her nakedness as well as that of their guest. Looking down her own body and realizing she was immobilized, she tugged at her bonds in futility and mumbled unintelligibly into the gag, pleading with her eyes to be freed and spared whatever this monster in her home had in mind. Searching the entire room for anything to help or anyway to escape, her eyes fell upon her husband tied down to the chair with tape covering his mouth as well -- their eyes meeting in desperation.

Lew then sat down on the bed next to Kate and said in a chillingly calm voice, "Now listen Kate, you are a very attractive young lady; and I am going to enjoy having some fun with you. As you can see, your husband is not going to be able to save you and nobody will be able to hear you. You can either go along with the program and make it easy on yourself ... and maybe even enjoy the experience -- or you can see just how creative I can be when it comes to punishment. Either way, I'll enjoy myself. Nod your head if you understand me and intend to cooperate?"

Kate shook her head from side-to-side and screamed into the gag that muffled her plea effectively. Nobody outside of this bedroom was going to hear her or respond to spare her. Her eyes screamed volumes as well, going from pleading with Lew for mercy and imploring her helpless husband to bust loose and throw this man out of the previously safe sanctuary of their home. Bob tried to communicate with his wife with his eyes -- everything from being unable to comply, trying to reassure her they'd get through this, to his regrets and sorrow for having brought this nightmare into their lives. What he did not want to reveal of course was another element -- a tinge of erotic excitement, proof of which was rising and poking through the slats of the chairs back out of her line of sight. That did not go unnoticed by Lew however, who chucked and reaching out, stroked Bob's growing erection a few times with a wink at Bob. He then took a pic of Bob's cock poking through the chair back as evidence of Bob's unwitting and silent complicity.

Returning to the bed, Lew repeated his question to Kate, "so what's it going to be Katie,"...thinking of Tina Turner's 'Proud Mary,' he asked, "are we going to do it easy or are we going to be rough?" Not waiting for her answer, he reached out and pinched her right nipple hard. Kate flinched and squealed from pain the shock and indignity of having her body touched like that, with no latitude for escape. Lew groped her entire tit, not difficult given its being about an "A" cup and squeezed a little causing her to groan with embarrassment more than physical discomfort. And it was not a pleasant sensation. Not by any means. Lew proceeded to squeeze, grope, and pinch both breasts and her nipples which responded despite her horror by rising and engorging with blood. Her sensitive nerves were outraged by this rude treatment -- Bob's having been a very gentle and considerate lover despite his innermost and secret desires.

Running his hands down her torso, Lew examined every inch of her body and ran his fingers through and tugged her luxuriant pubic hair -- parting it to reveal her pink labia and the hood covering her clit. He could barely find it with all this damn hair. Returning to his attaché case, he extracted a pair of scissors, a razor, and a tube of shaving gel. At first, Kate was petrified thinking he intended to stab her belly with the scissors. Placing a towel from the en suite bathroom under her ass, he started to trim this unruly bush until a mound of clippings was lying between her widespread thighs. He then uncapped the tube of gel and squeezing a nice dollop onto his fingertips, began to massage the gel into the remaining trimmed pubic hair coving her mound and inner thighs. Realizing he needed a bowl of hot water, Lew padded out to the kitchen while the young coupled tried to communicate with their eyes, realizing that they were at the mercy of a methodical sex fiend who had an agenda which was now "on rails" and not stopping any time soon.

Returning to the bedroom, Lew put the bowl of hot water on the night table and soaked a washcloth from their bathroom, which he applied between her legs. She arched her back at the heat of the water and the indignity of having a total stranger manhandle her vagina this way. Satisfied that her hair was suitably prepped, Lew began to shave her mound, whistling "I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair" from "South Pacific" -- thinking it was somewhat ironic. Thinking her mound was clean as a baby's behind made him think about Kate's behind and he lifted her ass up to spread her cheeks and check her crack, which was still disgustingly hairy. Looking Kate in the eye, he warned her, "Now listen Katie my dear, I'm going to shave around your asshole too; and if you don't want to get hurt, you'll be a good girl and behave yourself....don't move or this razor might cut you and we wouldn't want your asshole to be out of commission now would we?"

Feeling ashamed and revolted, but not wanting to be cut, she held her breath and her body still as Lew quickly and efficiently shaved her crack paying special attention to her cute, winking brownie. When he was all done, he shocked Kate by taking some after shave lotion and rubbing a liberal amount on her crotch. The alcohol content may not have been tremendous; but it was enough to sting like crazy, especially given that she had never shaved and her skin down there was especially sensitive. When the lotion dripped down to her anus, her body convulsed; and she thought she would have hit the ceiling if she weren't restrained.

A few quick digital photos were then taken to commemorate her new total nakedness. Looking down at her body with the small tits; slim, really boyish body with subtle hips, and now a totally denuded pubis, Lew said to no one in particular, "ah, now that's much better." She looked positively pubescent -- almost like a little girl rather than a MILF who had given birth.

Now that he could easily see her pussy and especially her clit, Lew started to touch her, tease her, and slid a finger inside her pussy which was dry and unyielding. He had been waiting a while for dessert and there it was -- quite a spread so to speak. Lew nibbled on her tits, tonguing her nipples, biting them hard enough to provoke muffled protests. He nipped his way down her body, pausing to probe her naval with his tongue, before continuing to her crotch. Skirting her pussy, wanting to save the best for last, he kissed, licked, and bit her inner thighs, which she tried to pull together to no avail. Lew chuckled as he moved in for one of the "cherries on this sundae," grabbing her clit with his teeth and clamping down eliciting another protest. Next, the tip of his tongue found and worried her clit, lashing it back and forth and providing the conflict of the horror or being raped vs. what, well to be candid, felt good. Her mind returned to the reality of being taken against her will and her husband's being tied down as well, forced to witness her humiliation and ravishment -- and these thoughts, fears, and emotions overcame the pleasurable messages her neurons were transmitting to her brain.

Normally, and as a matter of pride as a more than competent lover, Lew would have made sure that Kate's pussy was well lubricated; but this time, a perverseness prevented that degree of consideration. If she lubed herself fine -- if not, then he would fuck her raw and his cum would provide the lube for round 2. But first, he had something else in mind to make his cock as hard as it could be, and wetter for her. Walking over to Bob, he whispered in Bob's ear, "So is this what you had in mind, you pervert? How do you like seeing your wife like this? What do you think she would say if I told her you planned this entire scenario -- that you've been wanting to see her humiliated and raped for years? I might show her the e-mails and pics you sent to me so she'd know I'm not lying to her. Think she'd have you kicked out of this house and in divorce court so fast it would make your head spin?" The excitement Bob had been feeling was quickly replaced by dread. It was bad enough to see this happening for real and dealing with the guilt -- but now he realized his entire life as he knew it could be destroyed by Lew's revealing just enough to plant the seeds of doubt and maybe hate in his loving wife's mind and heart. He shook his head "no" in response to Lew's query. Of course Kate presumed her husband and would-be protector was protesting this violation of his wife, begging Lew to leave her alone, never suspecting that what Bob was now most afraid of was Lew's spilling the beans.

Lew then whispered, "Are you going to be a good boy and do exactly what I tell you to do?" Bob quickly nodded "yes!" Satisfied that Bob would obey and not yell for help, he ripped the duct tape off his mouth and yanked out the sodden panties. Stepping on the seat of the chair and gripping Bob's shoulders, Lew said, "OK Bobby, be a good boy and get my cock ready for your wife's sweet little pussy."

Stunned, Bob realized that he was being asked to suck cock. He had experimented in college with guy sex; but had put all of that behind him when he started getting serious with girls. He had rammed his own cock into quite a few mouths, sometime with a degree of brutality. He was now about to experience fellatio from the other side and he did not look forward to it. Rubbing his cock on Bob's lips, Lew said, "OK Bobby, the choo-choo is pulling into the station... say ahhh!" Bob considered refusing but then realized that Lew could make his life a living hell way beyond just this one night and he slowly opened his mouth to accept the cock. Kate looked on in amazement as her husband sucked her tormentor's cock! Lew told Bob to do a good job and not make him angry; and Bob complied using every thing he liked done to his own cock to get Lew sufficiently happy that it would end faster. Lew grabbed the back of his head to skull-fuck him and thought Bob was doing such a good job, it would be tempting to give the schmuck a surprise load instead of saving it for Kate's pussy.... But, truth be told, fucking a sweet, more or less innocent wife was much more enticing, so he pulled out of Bob's mouth and patted his cheek, before returning to their bed.

Climbing up between Kate's slender thighs, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit and finally nudged the fat shroom into the tight slot of her vagina that was still for most intents and purposes, not ready to be fucked. Nevertheless, as soon as he acquired that opening, he rammed his cock fully into her barely yielding cunt. Her eyes watered and tears ran down her face in pain as well as from the anguish of being forcibly raped.

Bob's eyes meanwhile were focused on Lew's ass rising and falling as his wife's pussy was being ploughed. Thankfully for her, his saliva eventually augmented by her natural lubrication and Lew's precum started to make the passage easier and it stopped being excruciatingly painful -- although it did not stop her agonized moaning. As it became easier to fuck her and his arousal escalated, Lew anticipated cumming inside another man's wife -- perhaps impregnating her. Now wouldn't that be a fitting reward for Bob -- having to raise another man's child, ironic given their staunch pro-life stance. Lew hoped she was fertile and ovulating now. Thinking about the possibility of her eggs-in-waiting, he let loose his pent-up load of swimmers. He had held off cumming for at least 24 hours, and this load was a big, thick, creamy one.

Bob could tell what was happening as he witnessed Lew's ass clench and thrust forcefully between his wife's thighs. When Lew reluctantly pulled out of Kate, the oozing of globs of white cum dribbling down to her ass cheeks were even more obvious due to her having been shaved -- underscoring that a line had been crossed and it could never be undone.

(to be continued in the concluding Chapter 3)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kate's Date with Destiny Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 698 milliseconds