• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love the Unexpected

Love the Unexpected

123

This is a story I wrote simply for fun, after reading several other submissions on the site. It's my first time writing anything like it. Also, there is a lot of story in-between sexual content, and I'm aware that it is a bit wordy. I hope that some might enjoy it! Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: The following story depicts acts of fictitious incest and other explicit sexual content.

*

Occasionally in life the most beautiful things come flying at you clear from left field. There's something about the unexpected that just makes things that much more exciting. Likewise, there is a certain thrill in taking what you were never supposed to have.

Around two years ago my life changed drastically. My father passed away in a car accident. He was a good man who always loved and looked after his family with absolute care. His passing affected my mother strangely. She turned from a bubbly, out-going person into a brooding anti-social mess. Despite my best efforts to boost her spirits, nothing was ever the same with her after that day.

I was very proud of how my sister handled the tragedy. She was only sixteen at the time of his passing, but she accepted it well and moved on with her life. Her marks in school never slipped. She was rock solid and strong for all of us.

I had always been fairly close with my younger sister Amanda, but after my father's passing we bonded even more. Sometimes I believed that she wanted to bond with me more to hold on to any male role models she had left. But I'd rather just think that she looked to me for comfort because she knew I'd be there for her.

She was a very attractive girl, and I believe that she knew that. It helped her to always come across confidently in whatever she was doing. She wasn't your typical beautiful girl however. She was somewhat brainy, and wrote for her school paper. Amanda loved writing opinion pieces the most, as she seemed more comfortable expressing her truest feelings by writing them down.

As confident as she was, there came a time in the middle of that school year that something had her down. I couldn't figure out what it was, but it had her very downtrodden. In this period there was many a night she would plead me to hold her on the couch and just be a comforting presence for her. At the time I thought it strange that she would turn to her brother for something like that, but with the emotional strife that our family had been through...I just assumed I needed to be there for her.

During this time she kept conversations light and fluffy. Television, music, and books she had recently been reading. But every once in a blue moon she'd choose to really open up to me. Then the conversations would turn to love lives, future plans and her big dreams. I enjoyed those chats very much, as I hadn't often felt closer to another person than during those times. She really did need me I thought.

Sadly, with my mother's deteriorating mental state, I couldn't stand living under her roof much longer. She became very controlling in a matter of months, and as an adult I decided enough was enough. I began attending a university not far from my hometown, and rented a house nearby. I was an hour away from home, and I saw a lot less of my family for a solid year. It pained me, but my mother would not allow Amanda to visit, or even speak with me on the phone for a large amount of time. It was like I was cut off from them.

I put all of this out of my mind to do what was right for my life, and move on as a man. I came into my own very well during this time. Good grades in school, making money tutoring and loving the college life consumed all my time. I found the girl of my dreams in a biology class and started dating her. Her name was Jenna, and she was an absolutely stunning girl, both in the ways of beauty and personality. I was blessed to be able to afford renting my own quaint home on aid money and tutoring alone, and was ecstatic that romance found its way into my life. Things were looking up for me, but not Amanda.

Turns out Amanda and my mother were at each other's throats from the day I left home, but neither of them had the heart to tell me. My mother was over-protective to a fault with my poor sister, and it drove her batty. Even when I'd call to speak with my sister, she'd rarely let me have a word with her. Soon enough she began disobeying the house rules, and eventually my two remaining family members wrote one another off. Amanda had to move out of there, so she called up her big brother. She asked if she could stay at my house until she graduated high school, saying she'd figure something out then. Of course I couldn't turn her down.

It was during her school's spring break period that the move started. She came to my doorstep carrying only three bags of clothes and necessities a day later. Wearing tightly fitting jeans, a form-fitting black t-shirt and a little more eye shadow than I had usually been accustomed to seeing her wear, she lunged at me and hugged me. She'd changed a little more than I figured in the past year.

"I won't be a bother to you, I promise" is what she told me with the beginnings of tears in her eyes. My sister was a tough girl who never liked to show weakness in front of anyone though. She stifled the urge to get emotional and forced a small smile.

I was glad to see her smile at least. I had been worried that she'd be more depressed than she seemed. She looked healthy, although she still had a slightly milky complexion.

"Oh come on...don't be that way. We usually never get the chance to spend time together anyways, so I'm excited that you'll be staying with me for a while. You'll probably be the one getting tired of me..." I joked.

"Yeah, actually you're right." Amanda jeered as she shoved her bags into my arms.

I carried her belongings up to the bedroom I'd set up for her. It was a pretty barebones set-up. A bed, a dresser and a television was pretty much all I could come up with on short notice to spice the room up. Until then, it had been unused space that I shoved laundry in. Classy I know.

"Here we go. We'll try to buy you some better furniture and stuff for the room soon enough. It's kind of close to my room too; I'm directly across from you. I'll give you your privacy though, I promise. Won't snoop through your shit like a certain parental figure we know." I said

"Geez, like I'm worried about that. It's actually a really cute room." Amanda walked around her new bedroom and gave everything a good look.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled at Amanda.

"Wow, it's bigger than my room back at mother's house. I really appreciate this Jay. You don't know how bad it got after you left." Amanda shook her head and sighed

"Hey, there's no reason to even think about that anymore. Today is the beginning of your new life! Forget about the all the old bullshit, we'll look out for each other. We're family. It is important to me that you can be happy."

Finally Amanda did break down and shed some tears. She was overwhelmingly happy to be back living with someone who she can relate to and care about. She held her face in her hands, and sobbed silently.

I immediately wrapped my arms around her, and rubbed her back. I spoke comforting words just trying to assure her that things would be fine. All she could keep saying to me was "thank you."

After around five minutes the tears let up, and a smile returned to her face. She still didn't want to let me go. The way she looked at me was rather strange, almost devilish. She reached her head up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on Jay, come relax with me on the couch. I need to unwind. Just like old times?" She let out

"Alright. We'll take it easy before dinner. Just try to relax and make yourself at home, alright? Promise?"

"I promise." She nodded and dragged me by my arm towards the couch.

I sat down on the couch, and she kind of scooted me into a more laying position. She then plopped down on top of me, and buried her head into my chest. She nuzzled me and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I missed this..." Amanda said

"I did too. I'm really sorry we haven't kept in touch like we should I have. I should have been there for you more. I knew mom was going through a rough time, but I neglected the situation. This is probably part my fault." I admitted

"No, it isn't. It was just bound to happen. Just enjoy the moment. I feel like I've been reunited with someone who has been missing a very long time." She said softly

I thought it odd that she chose those words. 'Enjoy the moment.' I was enjoying being with her, as she was one of the most important people in my life. Just laying there with her snuggling against me started to become a bit awkward frankly, so I tried to spark a conversation.

"So, are you enjoying being on break or can you not wait to get back to writing for that paper? I know how much you love that."

"Well..." Amanda seemed sheepish

"Don't tell me you gave up on it! You were great. I loved reading your stuff." I thought perhaps that compliment would at least make her feel good.

"Honestly, I gave up on it. It was fun don't get me wrong. It's just...I'm eighteen now. School is almost over. I just wanted to enjoy my senior year, but things at home got in the way. I'm fine though."

Amanda looked backwards at me and rubbed her left hand across my cheek.

"Thanks to you Jay I'll settle into a more normal routine again. Maybe I'll show you some of the stuff I write on the side if your good, who knows?" she giggled as she said this

"Patronizing me slightly? All right, someone's feeling better. I'm glad."

Amanda kind of shushed me with her fingertips on my lips. She closed her eyes and just lay there for around two more minutes. It was what she did after that two minutes that began to surprise me.

She started to stir. I thought she wanted to get up, but she was just re-positioning herself. She now had her back against my stomach, and she made care to place her ass right on top of the crotch of my jeans.

Amanda began to slowly but surely grind her ass on top of my crotch. It was subtle, but obvious that she was doing it. I was in trouble at this point, as I was at a loss for what to do. It felt absolutely great, but was she really intending this? This was wrong, I was sure of that.

Then she tilted her head and looked me in the eyes. She smiled at me. Amanda was turning into an even more beautiful young woman than I remembered. She was 5'7 with shoulder-length raven black hair. She easily had to have 32-c sized breast. She had a thin waist with slight curves, and a tight little heart-shaped ass that just looked so tight in her jeans. But the most piercing thing about her was her blue eyes. She was ridiculously attractive. Lucky for me, the doorbell rang.

I shot up off of the couch to answer the door. I managed to stave off getting a hard-on, so I was good to see who had arrived. It was my girlfriend Jen. She was a beautiful sight to behold on that night. She arrived looking gorgeous in a black skirt with small circular hoops adorning the belt-line, and a tight red top. The top showed off her breasts well and you could really see the form of her body perfectly. I knew I was a lucky man to have such a beautiful girl, but did she have to look so great right now? I was already trying to stave off an erection for Christ's sake! She was 5'4 with medium length blonde hair, a c-sized bust and a round ass with just that right amount of jiggle. I am truly blessed.

I had invited Jen over to have dinner with my sister and I to welcome her to the house. You see, Jen and I had been dating for several months, but I hadn't gotten to introduce her to my family yet. I was excited that Amanda could meet her; because she really was someone I loved. I could see myself marrying Jen...it was that serious.

While I cooked dinner, Jen and Amanda exchanged pleasantries and generally hit it off great. They bonded right away. I had told Jen so much about Amanda that it probably felt like she was already best of friends with her. Amanda didn't know as much about my girlfriend, and was a little upset that she didn't get filled in on her quicker. I apologized of course.

I made my specialty for dinner. It was chicken Parmesan with lots of what was basically spaghetti sauce. It didn't look as aesthetically pleasing as a restaurant version of the meal, but it tasted damned good if I do say so myself.

Amanda was obviously still curious about Jen, and what I'd been up to over the course of time that we'd lost touch. She sparked up conversation as she ate.

"So Jen, how long have you and Jay been dating now?" Amanda said as she politely cut into her piece of chicken.

"Well, it's been almost a solid year. Things have been going pretty well." Jenna looked over to me and placed her hand on mine. I kissed her on the cheek for her gesture.

"I was just surprised that a girl as nice as her would put up with my crap. I always used to think I had a dog's luck, but she's a winning ticket.

"Awww..." Amanda smiled sincerely at the both of us.

We may have been a tad disgusting with our cute couple bullshit, but it was tough for me not to openly display my affection for Jen.

"Oh! Amanda, you've got to hear the story on how Jay and I met." Jen shouted excitedly

"I'd love to hear it. If Jay tells it, it'll probably be a lie about how he saved you on the side of the road when your car broke down, or that he backhanded a touchy feely guy at a bar for you. Something unbelievable like that." Amanda grinned as Jen laughed for quite a few seconds.

"You do know your brother! He's such an exaggerator sometimes. But seriously, we met in our biology class last year. Jay here was nervous as hell at lab, and looking for a partner for a dissection."

"Oh Jesus, come on...you don't have to..." I was quickly cut off

"Shush! I'm telling the story!" Jen slapped me on the arm

"Fine, fine!" I gave up on giving her a hard time.

"Okay, so he was nervous about finding a partner, and then after a solid minute of staring at me awkwardly he finally walked up to my table and asked if he could work with me. He was stumbling on words, definitely not his usual cool self that I got to know later.

So we chat for a little bit. Small things like how our first semester at college was going so far. What classes we had. The usually bullcrap that people fall back on when they just meet and aren't sure how to go about normal conversation. Eventually we get to the part of dissecting the fetal pig. I was way too nervous to make the incision myself, so I forced Jay to do it. And what does he do as soon as he sees the inner workings of the pig?"

"What? Come on, what does he do?" Amanda asks

"He gets sick all over the floor!"

I make a joke vomiting motion to set off some laughter. I figured I'd play it up and let them have their time.

"Come on! I'm eating here!" I said playfully

"Sorry honey. So anyways, the instructor just stopped the class session and Jay struggled to help mop up the mess, all the while apologizing to everyone around. I stayed to help him, and after we were done and walking through the hallway...he turns to me and asks if I had a boyfriend, and if not could he take me out sometime?"

Amanda laughs uncontrollably along with Jen. Both were cracking up at the story.

"After all of that he had the nerve to ask you out?" Amanda couldn't believe it

"That's how I knew he was a special guy. He had to have balls to just go for it after the big misstep on the first impression. Since then he has been great: confident, smart and sweet. I'm glad I took him up on his offer." Jen kisses me on the cheek, and I just nod and smile in return.

"You guys are so cute together. You had better hang onto this one Jay! She is smart, pretty and most importantly of all I like her. And isn't that what really counts?" Amanda joked before shoving an uncharacteristically large bite of chicken into her mouth.

"I'm just glad that you like me and we've hit it off like this girl. I've been worried for a long time about meeting Jay's family, so I'm relieved." She admits

"There's nothing to worry about really. I'm not sure if either of us will really be on good terms with mother again, but we'll save that story for another day. I like this happy getting to know each other time much more than talking about her." Amanda admits

We continued to eat, and laugh together. It was genuinely a great time, and it made me forget about the odd goings-on with Amanda on the couch earlier. Things were back to normal it seemed.

After dinner all three of us sat on the couch and decided to watch a movie. We snacked on popcorn, and both girls snuggled up against me. It was a great feeling to have both of my favorite girls in the world under the same roof for the first time. But as both Jen and Amanda's bodies were pressed against mine, it brought back the thoughts of the incident.

We decided to sleep after the movie finished. I asked Jen if she'd like to stay with me tonight since it had gotten late, and she quickly accepted the invitation. Amanda retired to her room, and I snatched Jen up into mine. I had dirty thoughts in my mind since that encounter with Amanda earlier, despite my trying to forget. I needed Jen to be there on that night to help me relieve some tension.

I turned on my trusty floor fan to create background noise before giving Jen my 'are you ready' look. I began to take Jen like I had never taken her. I tore her skirt off like a madman as she took off her shirt and bra.

Jen's stunning breasts found their way into my hands. Her large nipples were very sensitive to the touch, and it was always a great idea to work her up by massaging, slightly pinching and eventually kissing them. Jen arched her back and allowed me to have a field day with her tits for several minutes. Once she started reaching her hand down to her panties, I knew that it was time to move on.

When I got down to the red boyshorts she was wearing, I began to rub her pussy through the panties. I did so for several minutes, enjoying the sounds of her moaning and cooing. Once she had soaked her panties, I slid them off, and flung them away from the bed.

Jen's pussy was definitely a thing of beauty. She kept it completely bald and smooth. Her mound was just so inviting. The scent of her sex was intoxicating to me, and I did not hesitate to shove my head in-between her legs, and lap my tongue all around the right spots. This was usually Jen's favorite part of the night, and had I continued with this routine she'd have came quickly. I cut it short and gave her just enough to get her good and ready for some real fucking.

I quickly unbuckled my pants and took out my cock. It was then taken into Jen's hand. Jen expertly tugged and rubbed my cock before wrapping her gorgeous lips around its head. She took every inch of me into her mouth and looked up at me with the cutest eyes. Jen always loves every minute of our times together, especially when I am feeling especially passionate as I was on that night. She licked up and down the length of my shaft before letting go of my cock and leaning farther back on the bed.

Jen spread her legs wide and motioned with her finger for me to hurry up and get in there. I happily plunged my dick inside of her and settled into a steady motion of thrusting my hips slowly. As I continued to pump her, she eventually started thrusting herself to meet my motion. She was incredibly into it, and as I started to fuck her harder and faster, her moans got louder and louder. Soon enough Jen was writhing in ecstasy having a hell of an orgasm.

As worked up as I had gotten earlier, I didn't want the love making to stop. I decided to keep going instead of finishing myself. As we continued to make love, Jen started to worry about Amanda being able to hear her moans.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Love the Unexpected

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds