• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Goodbye Jim Crow Ch. 01

Goodbye Jim Crow Ch. 01

My husband of ten years and I finally decided to go camping this summer. My stomach was all atwitter with excitement. We were taking off the next three weeks to go camping in the Poconos. It was easy for my husband and me to just take off since we were unburdened by children. We just had to coordinate with our supervisors and then take the time off. I had to admit, it was nice to just pick up and go wherever we wanted.

"Kathy. Did you pack the tents and grill?"

"Yes darling. Two weeks ago. I think we're all done. We're ready to take off tomorrow. Can't wait!"

My husband then came up behind me and ground his morning glory into my butt and then he grabbed a piece of my generous ass. I smiled. "Yup. It'll be great to spend some quality time with you."

My husband snagged me in high school. I'm a southern belle born and raised in Georgia. My parents' families descended from one of the finest southern families and fought the Union, had large estates with many slaves and we were very respected in our community as pillars. I was a member of Homecoming Court and my husband was very persistent. He just wouldn't give up until he snagged me and well...he did. My husband is a very affectionate person and he absolutely showers me with attention. I have medium length black hair, bright blue eyes and very fair creamy skin. We both try to keep in shape but I have a naturally ample but not too big behind and my husband absolutely loves my big triple D breasts. He sucks on and plays with them when we make love.

The night before we left, I just couldn't sleep a wink. It had been an entire year since we went on vacation.

Next Morning

My husband could never be late for anything...even when on vacation when were supposed to be relaxing. "Honey, are you ready! We need to roll out of here! I don't want to hit rush hour traffic!"

"I'm coming darling. I just wanted to pack a few last minute items. I didn't want to forget these babies..." I flashed my packet of birth control pills and my husband understood and smiled at me.

I said to my husband, "Anyway, the Poconos are only a few hours from the city. Why the rush? Let's take our own sweet time, OK?" I then softly kissed my hubby.

My parents were always harping on to me about living in New York City. I told them that it was important to my husband Richard that we live in the city since he got his promotion to VP of Sales. My folks were from a different period and they couldn't stomach the fact that we lived near so many blacks and Hispanics.

My husband and I drove from our condo in Manhattan to the highway and then a couple hours later we were in New Jersey headed towards Pennsylvania.

We could see all the leaves changing colors. It was a beautiful October morning and I was so looking forward to this trip!

"Honey, I need to stop and use the ladies room. I must have drunk a quart of coffee!"

"OK Darling. I'll take this exit."

We stopped at the rest area and I started walking out to the ladies room. There were a couple of black men standing by the vending machines. I could tell that they noticed me. I went out of my way not to make any eye contact. I don't want to flatter myself but a lot of black men check me out. It was still warm outside so I wore some tight shorts and I had on a pretty low cut top. Probably a mistake. I know that they like my breasts and my not too skinny ass. Despite the fact that I knew many blacks growing up in the South, I never even conceived the idea of even approaching a black man or having social relations with one. I also found them to be too promiscuous and unrefined. Plus I never really found them attractive at all.

I came back to the car.

"OK honey. All done. Let's go!"

After four hours, we got to our cabin. We unpacked and set up the place. It was going to be our home for three weeks. We got a great deal on the rent for the cabin. Richard found it on some website.

I went and showered. As I was drying off in the bedroom, Richard had lit a fire and came up behind me and grabbed my boobs and started kissing my neck and ear. I went a little limp and I bent my neck back to give my husband more access to my neck and face. Richard got really hard and I dropped my towel and turned around to face my husband. We got on the ground and Richard started taking me in the missionary position. He pounded very hard for ten minutes. My husband had a little bit of a gut and he isn't too big so I never really orgasmed through ordinary sex, but I faked it and Richard went into a frenzy and popped his cork and blasted me with his cum. I usually orgasmed when Richard licked my pussy. We both lied down on the floor and fell asleep from all the exhaustion of unpacking, driving, and everything else.

The next day we went kayaking and we did a little hiking. The food wasn't too great on the trips so we were famished. We got back to our rooms and broke out the bratwurst and onions, salad, and some baked beans. We ate and just hung out laughing and talking and drinking wine.

Suddenly the power in the cabin went out. "Damn it! I can't believe this crap!"

I consoled Richard. "It's OK hon. We'll figure it out." Richard went to check the circuit breakers. Everything seemed fine. There was no backup generator or anything.

"OK, we'll just call the owner. He'll have to do something or else we'll just not pay him and we'll stay at a hotel."

We called the owner. He had a very long name. I couldn't place the ethnicity. Anyway he indicated very politely that he would drive over but that it would take him two hours.

He showed up three hours later and knocked on the door. We let him in and he wiped his feet and took off his jacket.

"Hi. My name is Shiva. I'm the owner. We spoke on the phone earlier."

My husband replied, "Hi Shiva. Well what's going on?"

"I'm very sorry sir. The power company had a failure in the area and most of the cabins have lost power. I did build this place with a backup generator."

I was very fascinated by this man who had walked in. I had never seen anyone who looked like this man. He was very exotic looking from my perspective. He had very dark brown skin, straight black hair, he was very tall (about 6' 4") and he had a goatee. His complexion was perfect. Not even the slightest imperfection. Like a baby's bottom.

He spoke. "I'll just go downstairs and start up the generator and once the power company fixes everything, everything will switch back to normal power."

He went downstairs and within three minutes, we had power. "Hallelujah!"

He came back upstairs. In the next few minutes it started to rain really hard. My husband checked his blackberry and it indicated that the weather was worsening and that there was a travel advisory.

Shiva then said, "I hate to impose on you, but I don't want to take any chances driving in this weather. I'm just going to wait until this storm passes through."

He took his jacket and sweater off only to reveal a very well built physique. I definitely could not help noticing his biceps and chest. Not bad. After ten years of marriage, I was secure enough to look at attractive men and I would never cheat on my husband. I had only had sex with one other man before my husband. He was a serious boyfriend and we broke up. My husband got me on the rebound and much to my parents' delight, we were married shortly thereafter.

Shiva then asked, "So is this your first time in the Poconos?"

I replied, "Yes it is. We've been dying to come out here for a while now."

We then all sat at the table and I made a pot of coffee for all of us. Shiva had somewhat of an English accent mixed in with another accent. I'm not the most culturally aware person so I could not still place his ethnicity.

As the conversation wore on, Shiva indicated that he was born and raised in England and that his parents were both from India. He attended Oxford University, spent some time in the Royal Navy and then moved to the US to work as a banker in the Big Apple.

"Siva, we also live in Manhattan."

"Really?"

We found out that we only lived a few blocks from each other. We kept talking and I still couldn't take my eyes off him. He had these very nice hazel eyes and he was really interesting. We talked about all his travels. It just seemed like he had seen so much of the world. Much more than I had. He also had a very charming personality.

The storm still wasn't relenting after several hours.

Shiva said, "I really hate to impose on you, but I just don't want to take any chances traveling in this weather. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to sleep on the couch and I'll be out of here before you wake up in the morning.

It was already past midnight. My husband shook hands with Shiva. I waved bye and Richard and I went to the bedroom. Shiva dressed down to his boxers and t-shirt and covered himself with a think sheet on the couch.

I couldn't help thinking about Shiva all night. He was very very interesting. Very cosmopolitan, obviously wealthy, and quite nice to look at even though he wasn't white. I felt guilty but what was the harm in fantasizing once in a while. My parents would have been startled by a non-white person staying under the same roof. My father was an absolute segregationist to the core. He would never accept anyone who wasn't white and Christian. If I were single again, as a girl in the big city, I might just allow this Shiva guy to buy me a drink. Nothing more. Just a smile and a drink and we'd be on our separate segregated ways.

I dozed off and after a couple hours I had to go get a drink of OJ.

I got up and shuffled over to the kitchen. I saw the back of Shiva's head. He was sleeping soundly. As I walked past the couch I noticed more of his upper body. Wow. He must work out a ton. My husband is lucky if he even climbs the stairs once in a while. Out of curiosity I noticed that the sheets had tented from his erection. My God. That thing must be pretty long! I then noticed that he stirred and he started rubbing his cock. My stomach got butterflies. I didn't want to watch but I couldn't help it. My curiosity was killing me.

I got my drink and I just sat away from Shiva's view right near the kitchen entrance.

I saw Shiva rub and stroke his long cock under the sheet. God how I wished the sheet would fall off! He kept stroking the head of his cock like there was some kind of itch or something. I couldn't believe how long his dick was.

Anyway, I tip-toed back to the bedroom and climbed back into bed. I slept on my back and couldn't help thinking all the scandalous thoughts about this darker skinned man whom we were renting the cabin from. My mouth went dry.

I remember an incident when I was 18. I've tried very hard to pretend that this never happened but I recall it now.

My dad owned lumber yard in Georgia. All of the workers in the plant were black men. I used to work in the summers for my dad and I would wear shorts that would sometimes ride up my crack and my t-shirt would get all sweaty and my tits would get wet. The workers were on camera and made it a point to never look at me or my dad would have them beat up and fired and arrested for looking at his white daughter. There was one black man named Sammy who was pretty subtle about checking me out. I knew he would look at me and at that time I didn't mind the attention. I kind of liked the fact that he was breaking the rules and defying my father. So naturally I encouraged him. I'd wear really tight shorts and I would walk near Sammy and bend down to pick things up. I'd never make eye contact but I new that he was examining every part of my alabaster creamy skin whenever he got a chance. Sammy was very thin and tall. Then one day, he walked by me and informed me that someone had been stealing from the company. He said that I shouldn't tell my dad, but that I should observe and report the incident after seeing it first hand. He told me that there was a hole in one of the walls of the men's lockers and that I should look through this hole after the shift to see who was hiding money and supplies.

Sammy told me, "Miss Evans. You really need to get to the bottom of this!"

I barely understood Sammy. He never really spoke very clearly, but I knew which place he was referring to.

Anyway, after the shift, I walked into one of the utility closets, locked the door. I moved one of the boxes and as Sammy said, I found a hole through which to peer through. The hole gave me a clear view of the men's showers!

I saw all of these black sweaty men showering, laughing and talking to one another. Some of them were fat and pretty nasty, but many of them were really well built and in great shape. And, oh yes, I definitely noticed their long and thick cocks. I started sweating a bit more and I felt a slight itch in my crotch.

After a few minutes, the showers cleared up and everyone left. After a few minutes, Sammy walked in. He was very thin and he had a six-pack set of abs. The one thing I couldn't miss was his penis. My God, I couldn't believe how long and thick it was. It had to be 12 inches long. Sammy came by near the hole where I was peering through. He pretended not to notice and he began soaping down his body. After he rinsed off, he started soaping down his penis -- starting at the base and then stroking all the way down the tip of his very long veiny cock. I really started to get dry mouth and I was starteled but I couldn't move!

He finally turned to the hole where I was looking through. He closed his eyes and all I could see through the hole was a head on view of his pee hole and his hand applying strong deliberate strokes to his hardening penis.

"Oh God Miss Evans. Oh my God! I look at yah ass every time I can!"

He kept whispering but I could hear every word.

His voice got raspier with every stroke. I just sat hypnotized. I felt flattered that this man with such a long penis had these feelings for me.

"Oh Miss Evans! I don' care of your pappy shoots me in the head. I jus' can't take it no more! I think about touching your titties and fucking yo ass every time you walk by. Oh my God!"

I knew he was getting close.

His strokes got stronger and stronger. Sammy started panting and his hand was slapping the base of his penis and his penis curved up.

"Oh GOD! I can' take it NO MORE!"

He shoved his hard cock right through the hole into my face. I got knocked back and all I could see was this huge black cock spewing cum everywhere! I was covered with it.

Richard was snoring. It was 4 AM. I was in a cold sweat and all I could think about was Shiva...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Goodbye Jim Crow Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 233 milliseconds