• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot

Enslaving Elliot

123

Author's note:

This is a story based on Scrubs and takes place during the My Last Day episode in Season 1.

*

Elliot Reid was talking too much again. She always talked too much when she was nervous, and it wasn't just talking too much, it was talking to quickly, and she also tended to ramble and lose track of what she was trying to say and continually retrace her steps, but she just couldn't help it. Elliot got nervous very easily and Jordan Sullivan made her very, very nervous.

Jordan had power over Elliot and she knew it. She was on the hospitals Board of Directors and could easily have Elliot fired from a job she had worked so very, very hard to get. But that wasn't what most bothered Elliot about Jordan, although she couldn't quite put into words why she was truly afraid of the brunette. Jordan had a natural air of superiority and confidence which Eliot lacked, and could easily reduce the blonde to a quivering wreck just with a single look, but it wasn't just her attitude either. Not that Elliot could afford to dwell on what scared her about Jordan too much, especially now, because she needed a favour.

Elliot and her friends JD and Turk had treated a patient badly, trying to dump the patient off on each other only to realise how truly uncaring that made them until they found themselves playing rock, paper, scissors to see who would end up having to treat the patient. They had felt so bad about it they had agreed to work together to treat the problem, but they needed help, and somehow Elliot had ended up drawing the short straw and having to go and ask Jordan for help.

And so Elliot desperately tried to stop rambling and get to her point, "He doesn't have insurance, if you could talk to the other members of the board today at the meeting JD thought..."

"JD thought..." Jordan interrupted, as she began to walk down the corridor, Elliot trailing behind her, "First he dumps that patient on you, now he wants you to ask me a favour, honey if you don't start saying no to him soon you're going to wind up on the losing end of a little game I like to call hide the pickle."

"JD and I are just colleagues." Elliot said firmly, a little too firmly.

"Oh my God, I was just joking but you actually slept with him didn't you." Jordan said seeing right through Elliot.

Eliot tried to blow it off but the blonde was a terrible liar and totally flaked.

"... a little." Elliot said.

"Look, I don't know where you're mother was when she should have been telling you all of these things but you cannot have sex with someone you care about. Sex is for making babies and revenge." Jordan explained.

"You're so full of it." Elliot muttered.

Elliot couldn't believe she just said that out loud. She hadn't meant to, the words had just fallen out of her mouth on impulse but she had tried her best to say it quietly, maybe Jordan didn't hear her.

Sadly that little hope was snuffed out with a single angry look from Jordan.

Oh frick.

"Listen stick, if you want to wipe your nose and pretend that was a sneeze, I will play along, but if you have something to say, then say it." Jordan said, her voice full of menace.

At this point Elliot had two choices. She could either wimp out like she always did or she could stand up for herself for once. Given the situation it would probably be better if she just wimped out, but for whatever reason Elliot was suddenly feeling brave.

"Everybody knows you're still sleeping with Dr Cox, and it can't be about making babies cause you'd probably just end up eating them anyway, and as for revenge, I'm just not sure that driving to his apartment and pleasuring him while he watches sports centre is hurting him as much as you might think, so I have to figure that you still care about him whether you want to admit it or not and if you lay one finger on me I'm blowing my rape whistle!"

No longer feeling brave after her little speech Elliot pulled out her rape whistle and quickly placed it into her mouth. As Jordan began to slowly advance on her Elliot gently blew her whistle but not enough to make much noise.

Elliot was practically shaking with fear as Jordan came face to face with her, the brunette staring a hole through her as if she could kill her without even laying one finger on her, and for a moment Elliot wondered if that was truly possible, but just then they were thankfully interrupted.

"Kiss her." Todd, or the Todd as he preferred to be known, begged, thankfully drawing Jordan's death stare away from Elliot and onto him for a few moments.

Dejected Todd left via the elevator he had arrived in, leaving Elliot once again alone with Jordan and her evil stare.

Pulling Elliot's whistle out of her mouth Jordan brought her face even closer to the blonde, Elliot preparing herself for some kind of blow, a blow that never came.

Jordan suddenly smiled, but it wasn't a warm and happy smile, it was a smile which sent a shiver up the blonde's spine, and anyone else's spine which was near enough to see it.

"You see that supply closet stick?" Jordan asked, pointing to the nearby closet which Eliot used to hide in many, many times before.

Elliot nodded silently.

"Meet me inside there in an hour and we'll discuss this further." Jordan said before walking away, leaving a startled Elliot behind.

***

Elliot paced up and down in front of the supply closet for the millionth time.

She hadn't been able to stop thinking about what had happened earlier with Jordan and the only other thing filling her cluttered mind right now was what was going to happen when Jordan finally showed up.

Finally Jordan arrived, looked Elliot up and down, and smiled.

Jordan had more than half expected Elliot not to show up. How cute, the little blonde stick was obviously a lot braver than she thought... and Jordan was going to enjoy crushing that bravery.

"Hi, so, erm, about that patient..." Elliot began.

"Get in the supply closet twinkie." Jordan said, cutting Elliot off.

Elliot hesitated for a moment before doing as she was told.

Jordan followed closely behind, locking the door behind her and advancing towards Elliot menacingly.

"So... so... so... have you considered what I said before you know about the patient because like I said it would really really really help..." Elliot blurted out nervously as Jordan slowly backed her into the corner.

"Shut up stick." Jordan said softly, looking Elliot up and down in a way that made the blonde feel very uncomfortable.

A few moments went by which felt like hours to Elliot as she could've sworn that Jordan was checking her out.

"It's just that..." Elliot began.

"I said shut up!" Jordan said coldly, and then paused for another long moment, "Turn around."

"What?" Elliot asked in confusion.

"Turn. Around." Jordan demanded.

Elliot was so stunned she had no idea what to do however the look in Jordan's eyes made up her mind for her.

Unsure of what this was supposed to be about Elliot slowly turned around so that she was facing the wall.

"Keep turning." Jordan said.

Still unsure what the hell was going on Eliot continued to turn until she was facing Jordan.

"Stop." Jordan commanded and Elliot did as she was told.

There was another moment of silence.

"Ok, this could work," Jordan said thoughtfully, "Turn around so that you're facing the wall again.

Elliot did as she was told.

"Put your hands on the wall and don't remove them until I tell you too." Jordan ordered.

Once again Elliot did as she was told.

Elliott's eyes suddenly widened as she felt the bottom half of her scrubs being removed.

"Wait what are..." Elliot exclaimed, removing her hands from the wall and trying to turn around.

"Hands on the wall stick!" Jordan barked.

Elliot wanted to refuse, she really did, but her earlier bravery was a distant memory and as if controlled by some unseen force was unable to stop herself from doing as she was told.

Elliot whimpered when Jordan suddenly removed her panties.

"You've got a nice ass stick." Jordan complemented, lightly squeezing Elliot's butt.

"... Erm... thank you..." Elliot said softly.

She couldn't believe this was happening.

"And you've got spunk, I'll give you that, but I can't have some little intern like you standing up to me like that, it might give people the wrong idea." Jordan explained.

"Well actually it is my last day as an intern so you really don't have to worry..." Elliot began.

"What did I say before?" Jordan interrupted.

"... Shut up..." Elliot said hesitantly.

"Right, so what are you going to do?" Jordan asked.

"Shut up." Elliot said in defeat.

"Good girl. Now, as I was saying I can't have some little intern like you standing up to me like that, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to put you in your place..." Jordan said, removing her hand from Elliot's ass and preparing to teach the blonde a lesson, "Oh, and twinkie, try and stay quiet, after all I highly doubt you want the entire hospital to know that you're being spanked in a closet, ok?"

"... Ok... owww!" Elliott said softly before crying out.

"What did I say?" Jordan asked.

"Stay... stay quiet..." Elliot stuttered.

"Atta girl, and do as you're told!" Jordan snarled as she began to bring her hand down upon Elliot's bare backside again and again.

Elliot dug her fingernails into the wall and gritted her teeth in an attempt to mask her cries of pain but it seemed to be no use. No matter how hard she tried Elliot couldn't stop crying out as blow after stinging blow covered her vulnerable ass cheeks, causing her to flinch with pain each time.

Her cheeks were burning with humiliation and her eyes were overflowing with tears as she received a spanking as if she was a small, disobedient child.

Growing up in a rich family Elliot had never been spanked before, or even disciplined in any way, but somehow this was worse than she had ever imagined a spanking could be. And yet, to her shame, Elliot could feel herself becoming... aroused that this treatment for some ungodly reason. She didn't know why, but all she could hope for now was that Jordan wouldn't notice.

Unfortunately Jordan did notice, and when she did, she cracked a wicked smile.

Jordan knew then she had been right about the blonde doctor. The girl was a natural submissive and if she played her cards right Jordan could have a lot of fun with this girl. That was of course provided they weren't discovered too soon.

Jordan certainly didn't mind being caught in the act, in fact she got off on it, but if someone caught them at this point there was a very good chance that Elliot would run away and Jordan wasn't willing to let that happen, at least not until she'd been able to get her claws deep enough into the blonde.

Luckily Jordan had a punishment for her little playthings when they made too much noise.

"This is just no good stick." Jordan scolded, "You're just making too much noise, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to shut you up."

Kneeling down behind the blonde Jordan grabbed Elliot's leg and lifted it up, pulling Elliot's scrubs and panties from around her ankles and then doing the same to the other leg, moving her as if she was a puppet.

Once Elliot's panties were off Jordan lifted herself up so she was standing behind Elliot again, who hadn't removed her hands from the wall this whole time, and presented Elliot with her own panties.

"Put these in your mouth." Jordan commanded.

"But..." Elliot began to object.

"If you had just been quiet you wouldn't be having to do this so you only have yourself to blame stick." Jordan said, cutting Elliot off again, "Now open your mouth."

Elliot tried to protest for a few moments, trying to think of something to say, but once again her vocabulary failed her and so did her bravery.

Opening her mouth in defeat Elliot allowed Jordan to stuff her own panties inside her mouth, pushing them inside her gullet until she could close her mouth around them. She then bit down on them as Jordan resumed a spanking, the brunette seeming to take great joy in Elliot's humiliation.

And in truth Jordan was enjoying humiliating this uppity little intern. Hell, Jordan was loving it. The rush she got from dominating weak willed people like Elliot was intoxicating. The only question remaining was how far could she pushed the blonde.

Jordan had successfully seduced a majority of the staff at Sacred Heart, basically anyone who was in the slightest bit interesting. Elliot hadn't been on Jordan's radar until now because the blonde simply hadn't done anything to get her attention. When Elliot had talked back to Jordan her radar had made a small blip which was enough for Jordan.

Jordan knew she was an intimidating person and she believed anyone who was brave enough to stand up to her deserved a reward and punishment. The reward was that that person was now eligible for Jordan's to-do list. The punishment was humiliation, just so they didn't forget their places.

The spanking continued for a long time, Elliot's ass turning different colours under Jordan's relentless abuse. First Elliot's butt turned pink, and then dark pink, and then light red, and then red, and then finally dark red. The whole time Elliot desperately tried to hide her cries of pain but she just couldn't stop herself.

Feeling utterly humiliated the blonde began to weep openly, her cries almost as loud as the smacking sound that was echoing throughout the room with every blow. They were making so much noise Elliot couldn't believe that no one had heard them and was surprised no one had come in yet and she was holding her breath in anticipation for the moment that all her friends, colleagues, and everyone else who worked in Sacred Heart would burst through the door, take one look at her, and then start laughing at her as they witnessed her humiliation.

The thing that made her cry even harder was the fact that part of her actually wanted it to happen, part of her actually wanted to be caught half naked in a supply closet being spanked by one of the female board members. God, what was wrong with her?

Of course someone coming in wasn't really an issue for Jordan seeing as she wouldn't receive any repercussions for it, and there was even part of her which would have enjoyed being discovered, however there was a much larger part of her that hoped nobody did, because it would be a shame to waste such a good opportunity to add a notch to her belt. Jordan knew why no one had come in yet, it was because the majority of people around this place knew exactly what was going on when they heard spanking and crying coming from one of the supply closets, or one of the empty rooms, or even from the stairs, and they knew better than to check on those sounds. It wasn't like they didn't have better things to do with their time anyway.

Still, the more Elliot cried and the more her ass turned a darker shade of red the more Jordan liked the idea of sexually bullying this little intern.

When she'd had enough of spanking the blonde Jordan stood back and admired her handiwork.

Despite the abuse she had received Elliot had kept her hands on the wall and her panties in her mouth during the spanking and now it was over the blonde was waiting to be told she could move like a good little bitch should. Elliot's submission to her was an incredible turn on for Jordan, and now it was time to see just how far she could push that submission.

Elliot gasped when Jordan placed her hand on her beaten ass and then whimpered as the board member started caressing her sore backside. The blonde doctor tried to tell herself that Jordan was just preparing to spank her again and there was nothing sexual about this but then a very firm and very deliberate squeeze to her rear put an end to that thought. However Elliot did not try and get away, and not just because she was afraid for her job, but because to her horror she realised she didn't want too.

Jordan's hands felt so good on her ass and were doing a wonderful job of massaging the pain away, such a wonderful job in fact that Elliot's pussy was dripping at even the slightest contact. Elliot even found herself wishing Jordan's hand would slide a little lower. It was that little afterthought that made Elliot realised she was in trouble and needed to get out of there before something happened.

Unfortunately Jordan could read Elliot like a book and could tell that her little prize was trying to get away from her clutches, something which Jordan would absolutely not allow.

"Turn around stick." Jordan commanded.

Despite wanting to run away out of fear of what she was feeling Elliot was powerless to do anything less than to obey Jordan's every word, finally taking her hands off the wall and turning around. Once she had completed her turn Elliot took one look at Jordan standing there so menacingly that she immediately cast her eyes downwards as if she was unable to look Jordan in the eye.

However this just gave Jordan more ammunition.

"Look at me." Jordan demanded.

Hesitantly Elliot lifted her head up and looked Jordan in the eye. Immediately Elliot knew she had made a mistake because now no matter how much she tried she just couldn't break eye contact.

Holding Elliot's gaze Jordan licked her fingertips, slowly stepped forward, reached out and ran her fingertips over the exposed lips of Elliot's pussy, causing the blonde doctor to let out first a gasp, and then a moan.

"Mm. Knew you were just a little dyke." Jordan said, giving a rather cruel half hearted laugh, "Looks like Perry owes me some money. Well, a buck, after all you're not that important to either one of us, but still, a bucks a buck."

"I'm... I'm... I'm not a dyke." Elliot stuttered, fresh tears running down her cheeks.

"Fine, lesbian, whatever." Jordan said, as she continued to play with Elliot's pussy.

"No, I'm not." Elliot whimpered.

"You're not what sweetie?" Jordan asked, as she began to slide her fingers around the blonde's love hole in a clockwise circle.

"I'm not a lesbian." Elliot gasped, desperately trying to stifle the moans which were escaping from her mouth.

"Really... oh, so, I guess if I were just to slide my fingers inside this drooling little pussy of yours you wouldn't react right?" Jordan said, as she reversed the direction of her fingers this time going anticlockwise around Elliot's pussy lips, "You wouldn't moan, or groan, or cry out pleasurably would you? You wouldn't thrust yourself forward to try and get more of my fingers inside your little pussy would you? And your little pussy wouldn't welcome my fingers would it? No, your little pussy wouldn't clench on my fingers, or make my fingers wet, or perhaps make my fingers wetter would be the right term."

Elliot whimpered but she did not answer Jordan. She couldn't, she was far too busy trying not to hump Jordan's fingers or beg the brunette to fuck her. Oh how Elliot felt so confused. Remove

"I'll tell you what twinkie." Jordan said, snapping Elliot out of her daydream, "How about I slide my fingers inside you and if you don't react or react in disgust I'll leave you alone, but if you moan, or groan, or thrust yourself forwards, or drench my fingers in your pussy juice, or anything like that then I get to play with you in any way I want. Sound fair?"

Elliot opened her mouth, but no sound came out.

"Good." Jordan said, making good on her promise in shoving two fingers up to the knuckles inside Elliot's pussy.

In a matter of seconds Elliot had done everything Jordan had said, she had moaned, she had groaned, she had tried to impale herself on Jordan's fingers, and she had clenched and soaked those fingers in her juices. She had done everything except not react.

The wicked grin that cross Jordan's face would have practically had Elliot creaming herself if the brunette's fingers weren't already making her cream herself. It was a beautiful and yet sinister grin, a grin that clearly said 'gotcha'.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Enslaving Elliot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds