• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Ties Ch. 02

Family Ties Ch. 02

12

Family Ties generated more interest and more comments than any story I have written so far. The one recurring point was more, please.

Enjoy

Dom Woolf


I woke up the morning after returning home from college for summer vacation with a naked woman handcuffed in my bed. Now that would be strange enough for most guys but the really strange part was the naked woman was my sister with whom I had carnal knowledge the night before. Several times. Weirder still was that she was here with the consent and knowledge of my parents; talk about your mind blower.

I slipped out of bed really carefully, so as not to awaken her because I really needed some time alone to figure out just what the hell I had stumbled into. I mean my life until last night had been pretty typical, strict parents, curfews, high school then off to college. Today I was feeling as if I had stumbled into an episode of the twilight zone. You know what I mean, the ones where the guy is Mr. Normal, and then everything changes and people start acting all weird and shit and the poor dummy doesn't figure it out until the aliens are ready to eat him or something.

Coffee! That's what I needed. I found out in college that just about anything makes more sense if you're loaded on caffeine. I eased open the kitchen door cause it used to have a tendency to squeak and was right back in the twilight zone.

A woman stood with her back to me at the kitchen counter making breakfast. Ok that I could handle. Once again from my vantage point she appeared to be nude from the waist down. Well not totally nude she was wearing high heels, stockings and a garter belt. She was wearing a corset around her waist and a collar around her neck. Memory kicked in from last night's debacle, that's my Mom.

"Good morning." Mom didn't turn around, for which, at the moment I was grateful. "Would you mind getting your own coffee? If I take my eyes off this stove for a second it burns everything."

"Sure Mom." I grabbed the biggest coffee cup I saw and poured. I sat down in the same seat I had last night when this all began and had the weirdest sense of déjà vu.

"Mom, would you please explain what's happening around here, before I go running down the street pulling my hair out." A little drama queenish, but hey, it had been that kind of a night.

"Your Father has always been my dominate, ever since our college days. We kept it under wraps around you kids, until your sister began to run wild. Your Father recognized that your sister needed to be under strict control before she self destructed. Once he became her Master there was no reason, with you and your older sister out of the house, not to live the way we have always wanted to. Your turning up unexpectedly surprised us."

Surprised me too. Shocked the living daylights out of me is more like it. I should mention that with one thing or another, me being tired, my sister being trained to serve as a slave and both of us being horny, things got a bit out of hand. Actually things got to be a handful. That being my hands all over my sister's big tits and hers wrapped around my cock. Yeah, we fucked, like bunnies, right here on the kitchen floor and then my parents walked in.

"Ok, I get the whole Master/slave thing with you and Dad. I even get the control thing with Lauren, but how is it that your both ok with her and I fucking." Hell, I wasn't sure I was ok with it in the cold light of morning.

Mom turned from the stove with a plate of food and once again I was face to tit..., ahh face, with the sight of my mother's bosom. Those magnificent breasts and those huge nipples with the shiny rings through them seemed to levitate just above the corset. I downed a gulp of coffee to cure a sudden dry mouth.

"You're a dominate, just like your father. A submissive like your sister or myself just naturally wants you to take us. In the most primitive parts of our brains we recognize the best choice for mating and submit. Your sister and I are both on birth control, so the only issue is one of religious bias and no one in this house was raised to blindly believe in anything. If there is no hurt involved and it's consensual, what could possibly be wrong with loving us physically as you love us as family?"

Ok, not enough coffee or way too much information to process this early in the morning. Or maybe it was the fact that my mothers shaved pussy and soft tits were staring me in the face. Either way my brain wasn't working. Overload. Tilt. Nobody home, leave a message.

I didn't say a word; I just took the plate and began to eat. Somewhere in that small subconscious hind brain, a message was trying to reach the part of me that was frozen. I watched Mom fill another plate and place it on a tray. She smiled at me and headed upstairs with Dads breakfast before the animal part of the mind finally got my attention.

Mom had talked about both her and my sister wanting to serve and mate, with me. I hate when coffee decides to go down into the lungs instead of the stomach. I blew coffee all over the table and half the kitchen.

When I could breathe again, I cleaned up the mess, salvaged what I could of my now cold breakfast, and decided that what I needed was a shower and a change of clothes.

Of course, I had completely forgotten what was waiting in my bedroom. Waiting, because she was still chained to the bed frame. I released the cuffs and ankle chains. My sister immediately dropped to the floor, on her knees with her arms crossed in front of her, head touching the rug and her palms turned up.

Did you ever get the feeling you stumbled into some game where everybody knew the rules but you? That's kinda how I was feeling as I stood staring down at my sister in the most appealing position I have ever seen an actual woman in. I must have stood there for two minutes just admiring the shape of her ass and her naked body in such a submissive pose.

"Son." My father's voice came from the hall. "Your sister's upturned palms means she's asking permission to speak to you."

"Oh, sorry." I have got to get a manual for this bdsm thing. "Lauren you have permission to talk."

"Thank you Master, may I go use the bathroom? Please."

Stupid that's me, tie her up all night and then... "Yeah go ahead."

Lauren was up in a flash and into the bathroom before I could blink. "When you have a few minutes, son, we need to talk." Lauren for the first time I could remember hadn't closed and locked the door and put music on before peeing. She used to be a real pain about anyone even hearing her in the bathroom, now she sat with her legs spread wide and the door wide open peeing noisily as I watched.

"Sure, Dad as soon as I get cleaned up. I'll be right down." I turned away from my sister and removed my coffee soaked shirt. I heard the toilet flush and then the water start in the shower. Old habits are the hardest ones to break especially habits from your childhood and sibling rivalries. As soon as I heard the water start I just knew Lauren was gonna jump in the shower ahead of me and I'd have to wait a half hour while she used up all the hot water, just like when we were growing up.

"Your showers ready, Master." Lauren said before I could put my foot in my mouth. I think I could start to like this new submissive sister. Hands came around my waist from behind and I could feel those wonderfully warm tits pressed into my back as she undid my pants and lowered all my clothes to the floor.

Lauren led me into the shower and proceeded to wash me from head to toe. She even had me sit on the shower seat while she massaged my feet and gave me a partial pedicure. Watching her kneeling in the showers path, hair soaked and water running down her body and off her breasts I got wood in an instant. Once she finished my feet she proceeded to lick her way up my legs and suck my cock deep into her throat. I just sat back and watched this beautiful wet woman give me the best blow job I'd had in my life.

Lauren asked permission to wash herself and I joined in. Call me kinky, I think washing a woman's hair, feeling all the slick soapy sudsy strands slip between your fingers is one of the most sensuous things in the world.

Yeah the water got cold. I didn't mind. Cold water does interesting things to nipples. But I digress, we rubbed each other dry and I hurried and got dressed, old habits again, but keeping Dad waiting too long was never a good idea in my youth and I didn't think he like waiting any better now.

I found Dad in the living room, in his usual recliner. Dad was in his mid fifty's, with a touch of grey in his hair. He weighed in at just 20 pounds more than he had when he finished his tour with the army, thirty years ago. He never went to a gym, yet he kept himself in great shape. He was drinking a cup of coffee while reading the latest news off the web, as usual. The only thing that was different from every other time he had called me to talk was my mother kneeling half naked on a big pillow at his side. I'm just not used to seeing my mother half naked it threw me off stride.

"Sit down, son. I believe you have questions, but for now just hold on to them and let me explain about the lifestyle you walked into. Your Mother was a wild child in high school and college. Not quite as wild as your sister, but for the times quite the rebel. When we began dating I was already into bondage and discipline but had yet to find a woman that could live it fulltime. Most collage girls want to experiment with bdsm just in the bedroom.

Your Mother wasn't interested in it at all, until one weekend when I invited her to a lake for a four day getaway. She had flaked out on two prior dates with lame excuses when what she really had done was she went drinking and whoring around with her girlfriends."

I was looking at my half naked and totally submissive mother, remembering all the time growing up how she had always been the calm, in charge business woman or the conservative mother. To find out she had been and I quote "a wild child and a rebel"; can ones world view survive if ones world has always been seen through rose colored glasses and they get smashed?

My Father continued. "I picked her up the evening before I was supposed to: we had arraigned to meet early the next day. I figured if I waited she would have some excuse and later found out she had told some friends she was going to the beach to party with her girlfriends. I gave her some excuse about needing to get started early, picked up her bag (packed for the beach), and escorted her to the car."

"The cabin really is near a lake just not the one your mother expected. This one was way off by itself and there I began to teach your Mother about bondage and discipline." My father paused as my naked and chained sister came in, set a pillow beside my chair, and knelt. "It was a wild four days of fights, spankings, arguments, and drama. The last day she decided she wanted to try to be both my submissive and her own woman. Three months later she accepted both my collar and my marriage proposal." He reached down and caressed her breast and I could swear I almost could hear my mother purring.

"Now son there are as many ways to be in a dominate and submissive relationship as there are ways for people to be together. Some people are into bdsm as a weekend or bedroom activity or as a sort of foreplay to sex. Some are into severe humiliation or pain and some are into the fantasy or gorean style of bdsm. Your mother is not a pain slut or into humiliation, she simply likes having someone else control her life at home as she has to control so many lives at work." He paused and looked at my sister who immediately dropped her head. "Your sister on the other hand needs discipline of a more corporeal nature. She not only needs control but punishment and a bit of pain."

I looked down at her kneeling, head down, submissive. I reached down and wrapped my hand in her hair, using it to lift her up and back so I could look into her suddenly wide eyes. "I believe I could handle that."

My Father nodded, "I am beginning to believe you can too. I wasn't so sure before, you have always been a bit on the easy going side. Very well, we will continue this later. I have some work to finish up at the office and a golf game this afternoon. I won't exactly leave you in charge just yet but you may work with your mother and sister and I'll give your mother leave to correct you and answer any questions."

That's how I found my self with two submissive and willing females and nothing to do on a Saturday, but to learn how to dominate them. Sounds like fun, right? One, I have never had two women at one time. I came close once but the second coed passed out before we got past alternating kisses. Two, I still really wasn't all that sure just what this D/s stuff was all about. Three, well it was my Mother and sister and I was still having a bit of a problem with that concept.

That's when my mind unfroze from the morning's revelations and finally began sending messages to the rest of me. You, my stupid friend, have complete control and permission to examine those tits you have been staring at since the day you were born. What the hell are you waiting for? I had never dared to order my Mother around so I should be forgiven if my first order was rather tenuous.

"Mom, I'd like you over here beside me." I pointed at the other side of the chair opposite my sister. Mom smiled and picked up her pillow in her teeth and proceeded to crawl over to the place I had assigned her. There was something so feral and sexy about a woman crawling, her nude breasts hanging down and swaying to every move. The movement of her ass muscles as she crawled caused me to start thinking about what it would be like to be between those rounded globes and sunk deep in the hottest ass I'd ever seen on an older woman.

She dropped the pillow from her mouth and swatted it like a kitten playing with a ball until it lay right next to me. She crawled around the pillow in a big circle before kneeling on it and spreading her bent legs, straightening her back and thrusting out those beautiful tits. Where Lauren's hair was a dark reddish brown, Mom was more a golden brown. Lauren wore her hair down to the center of her back; Mom wore it just below her collar. Beyond that their body styles were close to identical. Mom's tit's may have hung a little lower and weren't quite as filled out as Lauren's but both had heavy slightly conical shaped nipples and large teats.

I reached down and caressed my Mothers breasts. I lifted them from underneath and slid the nipples through my fingers giving just the smallest of pulls at the end. My Mother sighed. Emboldened I wrapped my fingers in her hair and turned her face towards me. I bent to her and hesitated just before touching those smiling lips. Gently at first then with more force I kissed her, bit her lower lip, pressed my tongue in her mouth. She relaxed and kissed back with those incredible soft lips. My free hand continued to explore, squeeze, and fondle her boobs as I kissed her. How long I kept it up I haven't a clue but when I released her hair she was shaking.

"Would my Master care to take this one to bed?"

There it was. The invitation I had thought I heard this morning, now boldly stated. It took me three tries to say "Yes!" My mother took my hand and brought me to my feet, and then she leaned in and whispered in my ear to release my sister to her chores.

"Lauren, get on with your chores, we'll be back later." Damn, I don't know how I could have forgotten Lauren was on the other side of the chair, well yes, I do, like I said I'm new to this whole dom/two women thing. Watching Mom's ass as she headed up the stairs in front of me I had a thought.

"Stop." I actually ordered my Mother. "Spread your legs."

My Mother stopped on the stair above me and spread her sleek muscled legs as wide as the staircase would allow. I reached out and ran my hands from her ankles up the insides of her legs, when I reached her ass I spent several minutes just feeling how tight, and firm it was. I tickled her anus with one hand while allowing the other to reach around and find her clit. I must have been too involved because she warned me if she didn't move soon that her legs were going to give out.

"Onward. To the bed room." I gave the command with a little swat to her nice pink butt. Maybe this doming thing wasn't that hard after all. Yeah, right! She walked into her and Dad's bedroom and knelt there on the floor. OK dom-nuts now what? It's one thing to fantasize about your mother being your sex slave, it's something totally different to be in your parent's room staring at your mom, naked, spread, and awaiting your command. Hey, I covered my nervousness by wandering around the forbidden zone examining everything.

This was the room, my parent's room, a place I was forbidden to enter without their presence, my whole childhood. Some things had changed. They used to have a queen size bed, now it was a big four poster, dark wood, king size bed, with drawers underneath the bed was higher than most beds I'd ever seen.

I gave up. "Mom, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now."

My mother smiled a gentle smile and stood gracefully. She walked to my side and sat me on the bed. "My darling son. Forget that I'm your Mother, for today I am a naked female that's willing to do whatever You want to do!"

She knelt in front of me and placed her head in my lap, giving me time to absorb what she was saying. So if this was just another woman and we were in this situation what would I want? Her warm breath in my lap woke the snake brain and it knew what it wanted immediately. I reached down and unzipped my jeans. My new slave knew what I wanted. She rubbed her face across my pants and slipped her fingers into the opening, freeing that hard pole of flesh from its confines. Her tongue wrapped around the shaft and moistened it as she worked her way along its length. She reached up and unbuttoned the jeans, then slid me free of both jeans and underwear in one slow steady move. I pulled off my shirt and had a moment of (hey, dummy, your naked with a hard on and your mothers kneeling in front of you) shock.

She didn't let me have time to adjust, her warm wet mouth simply slid over the head of my cock and she began to slowly suck in the entire length. I buried my hands in her hair, not to control her but just so I could feel her as she began to bob up and down on my dick, licking and sucking. I could feel my cock pop into her throat each time she got all the way down to the root of me. Her throat would pulse as she did some sort of swallowing thing and it felt like she was milking my cock with her throat muscles. One of her hands was cupping and gently squeezing my balls while the other was wrapped around my back, gripping my ass and using my body to help her pull her self into my groin.

I was glad I had cum earlier with my sister (trust me, I am still having some mental conflicts there too) it allowed me to enjoy my mothers blowjob for many extra minutes, instead of popping off in her mouth at the first forbidden touch. I was watching my Mother suck cock, her breasts bobbing as she slurped her way up and down the cock sticking into her mouth. Too much, the snake overloaded. "Mom." I tried to warn her, she went all the way down and swallowed and kept swallowing as I pumped out more cum than I had ever shot in my life. I collapsed back on the bed totally out of it. My only coherent thought was enjoying the gentle licking and cleaning my mother was doing to my semi-erect member with her tongue.

When I could think again, my first thought was that as great as my sister was at blowjobs Mom could still teach her a thing or two. It hit me again I just cock my cock sucked by my mother.

"Thank you, Mother!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Ties Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds