• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Chair

The Chair

I watched your breathing change after I put the blindfold on you. Your arms were bound behind you. You looked so strong, yet so vulnerable as you sat there. The white ropes against your tanned skin seemed to glow. Each cable placed so carefully around your chest, binding you to the chair.

You didn't struggle.

You didn't move.

You didn't even shift your body as I finished securing your legs to the chair.

----------

The idea of placing you in full bondage had been rolling around in my mind for a while. The desire to see your powerfully built body helpless was calling to me. Chaining you to the wall, seeing the cuffs on your wrists and the "V" of your back.... It makes me wet just thinking about it, planning it, doing it. But I wanted more.

Had we built enough trust? Was it time yet? Could you wrap your mind around doing what you said you wanted to do? I wasn't sure, but I knew I craved it.

I saw the chair a while ago when I backed my car into the garage. Metal. Strong. Elegant. I found my inspiration. I envisioned you on the chair, your torso tied to it, arms, legs and ankles lashed to the frame. Was it time?

I fantasized about you, vulnerable to my touch, not knowing when and where I would touch you. You, not knowing if I would be soft and sensual or if the sadist would take over.

Oh it would be so tempting to have a naked helpless body to torment. The thought was driving me mad with desire.

And then you brought the idea up again on the way back to my house. I could tell you were ready, that you wanted it like I did. It was time.

When we got home, you helped me put on the latex gloves. The sweet gift you gave me the first night we played. It took some time to get them on. We used that time to talk about the scene. I asked you what your fantasy was for doing this and you told me you wanted to have a blow job while you were tied up.

That made me giggle. You were so cute and such a man.

I was so excited when we went upstairs. I was so excited that I forgot my plan and started to tie you up at once. While I was knotting the first layer, I looked up and saw the butt plug across the room. How could I have forgotten? You do that to me, intoxicate me, make me forget simple things.

I untied you and told you to stand up. You didn't look happy when I reached for the butt plug and told you to bend over. I guess that wasn't part of your blow job fantasy,

I penetrated you with it. No build up. No ceremony. Nothing. You are mine. I wanted you to feel me in you and around you. In control of your body.

I bound you again to the chair, your chest first. Laying the ropes around you, like a brutal hug, made my heart beat faster and my hands shake.

So delicious you looked, I swear I bit you.

I can't recall the exact way I tied you. My hands took on a life of their own -- pulling and twisting, caressing your body with the rope. I pulled your arms back behind you and lashed your wrists together. I blindfolded you at that point, taking your sight as I took your mobility. You breathed deeply and seemed to relax into the restraints and enjoy them.

Your hard thighs were neatly bound to the chair. I ran my hands over your body and licked the tip of your thick cock. You shuddered and got harder.

I took pictures of you when I finished. You were bound chest to foot in rope. You looked amazing. I was on fire with desire for you. I wanted to climb on top you and feel your cock in me.

But I didn't.

I ran my hands over your body to feel your warm skin and rough hair. I rubbed myself on you and asked you what you wanted. Your response was, "Do I have to say?"

Of course you had to answer me, was there any doubt? I asked again and said you wanted me to suck on your cock. You made me giggle and you made me wet. You were sitting in front of me tied to chair, with a butt plug in your ass and a blind fold on and you were asking for sexual favors. You were adorable.

I nibbled your lips and kissed you deeply. I replaced my lips with your ball gag and took a seat. I sat and watched you for a full five minutes. You didn't move much but I could see you changing. You were breathing deeply and looked like you were relaxing, but you seemed more intense. I just sat and watched you. The house was quiet and so were we.

I moved and you flinched. You were alert for me. It was so difficult to decide what to do first, where to touch you first. I rubbed your shoulder and you trembled beneath my touch. I could feel your heart racing. I was cuming in my pants.

We spent almost an hour and a half like this, full of sensual touches and licks and nibbles. I enjoyed your body, I sucked your cock, I hope I left you wanting for more...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Chair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds